Bloodlusted

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
TheOneAboveLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Mia wins. Her showings against Armored Super Soldiers who basically have Spider Sense times 1,000 says all. I doubt Kingpin would be able to take on 1. The only advantage I see in Wilson’s tactic is strength. While Mia is faster, smarter, and more agile. All of that gives her the edge over Fisk. Mia wins.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

As said above Mia’s fodder was superior to Kingpin

DanielDaRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd give it to Fisk. He's been tested against better fighters. Also her showings against those soldiers seem like PIS, iirc wasn't one of them alone giving her trouble previously in another episode and Alena was beating one as well wasn't she?

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieldaripper: Who is Alena ? Also Mia recently stomped Grant Wilson and she beat Dinah Drake in the last season so Fisk hasn’t really been tested against better fighters.

Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Fisk.

incursio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: Alena is Felicity’s hacker friend.

Grant Wilson is featless. So is old Dinah. Just saying.

Mia probably wins.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@incursio: He’s not necessarily feat less. He showed great accuracy for instance. He showed skill when he fought Mia. We don’t know the extent of his skills because his screen time was so minimal. The point is that he’s a named and established character who Mia beat. He’s the son of Slade and the trainer of JJ so we know he has something to offer and Mia bested him comfortably.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@incursio: Also old Dinah isn’t featless. She beat Rene off screen and talks about how she beat Rene last time they fought too.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Fisk just sits on her.

Avatar image for wefsfadjioaskla
wefsfadjioaskla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These mcu vs cw threads never stop being retarded

mia clearly clearly obviously wins but you have to have the fucking mcunts come here and try and make an argument for fisk or lowball mia anyway. Ill never understand what these morons get out of this

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@wefsfadjioaskla: Nah man body weight is the key here, and Mia's a midget with some skill, ain't enough to suppass the physical advantage that Fisk got. Ya'll lowballing Fisk as usual cuz he ain't some FTE martial arts master that was trained by the ancient mystic crap

Grant Wilson....all he got is a name and a relation, he sucks, no feats

Fisk ragdolls grown men like they don't weigh nothin....why you think a little martial arts gonna change that? Submission? She gonna jump on the guy and choke him out? please.....this ain't a fight, just a mental chess game where the chick is gonna defy reality and somehow throw the dude far heavier and stronger than her cuz she knows some Bruce Lee kicks....wow dead impressive, I'm sure the dude who throws off 250KG off his chest and onto a guy while laying down and who throws a guy upwards so hard that he flies up the stairs and through a window is really gonna struggle with that

smh the Fisk lowbal is real, everyone trya make him seem like a bum with no skill, yeah ok then, reality ain't shining in on ya'll yet

Subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fisk just sits on her.

wefsfadjioaskla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wefsfadjioaskla: Nah man body weight is the key here, and Mia's a midget with some skill, ain't enough to suppass the physical advantage that Fisk got. Ya'll lowballing Fisk as usual cuz he ain't some FTE martial arts master that was trained by the ancient mystic crap

Grant Wilson....all he got is a name and a relation, he sucks, no feats

Fisk ragdolls grown men like they don't weigh nothin....why you think a little martial arts gonna change that? Submission? She gonna jump on the guy and choke him out? please.....this ain't a fight, just a mental chess game where the chick is gonna defy reality and somehow throw the dude far heavier and stronger than her cuz she knows some Bruce Lee kicks....wow dead impressive, I'm sure the dude who throws off 250KG off his chest and onto a guy while laying down is really gonna struggle with that

smh the Fisk lowbal is real, everyone trya make him seem like a bum with no skill, yeah ok then, reality ain't shining in on ya'll yet

I cant tell if this is you joking or not because people here actually debate like this

incursio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: By featless, I mean not enough to make a difference. Mia beat him but he didn’t really do anything significant. He landed one clean hit then Mia literally laid a smackdown on him. Landing one hit hardly displays ‘skill’ and when did he show great accuracy?

Being Slade’s son isn’t a feat and being JJ’s trainer doesn’t mean anything. Talia also trained Oliver and she couldn’t even best Thea. Also, a character having minimal screen time does not give you the authority to decide whether he can do more than wjat he showed.

Dinah beating Rene was off-screen, we don’t know how she did it. And Rene is also old, so nah.

wefsfadjioaskla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@incursio said:

@the_hajduk: By featless, I mean not enough to make a difference. Mia beat him but he didn’t really do anything significant. He landed one clean hit then Mia literally laid a smackdown on him. Landing one hit hardly displays ‘skill’ and when did he show great accuracy?

Being Slade’s son isn’t a feat and being JJ’s trainer doesn’t mean anything. Talia also trained Oliver and she couldn’t even best Thea. Also, a character having minimal screen time does not give you the authority to decide whether he can do more than wjat he showed.

Dinah beating Rene was off-screen, we don’t know how she did it. And Rene is also old, so nah.

welcome to comicvine...dont need to post feats for fisk just lie and lowball every feat the other guy names until he quits!!! yayy

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Ends in Mia stomping fisk

DanielDaRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DanielDaRipper

@danieldaripper: Who is Alena ? Also Mia recently stomped Grant Wilson and she beat Dinah Drake in the last season so Fisk hasn’t really been tested against better fighters.

One of Felicity's hacker friend. This Grant Wilson is featless. She beat an old Dinah. Fisk beat Matt and Dex. One of which has better feats than either of them even assuming he was hindered throughout the season.

wefsfadjioaskla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By wefsfadjioaskla

@danieldaripper said:
@the_hajduk said:

One of Felicity's hacker friend. This Grant Wilson is featless. She beat an old Dinah. Fisk beat Matt and Dex. One of which has better feats than either of them even assuming he was hindered throughout the season.

You people are literally retarded. I will never understand how you morons think.....

you do understand that this aint some alternate earth dinah right? You do understand her feats from 15 years ago dont go away cus she older now right? You do understand that she has feats of fighting mia and security and zeta soldiers proving she can still fight right? Same as roy fighting zeta and beating Connor...How do you or the other morons using this argument even justify it outside of trying to omit dinahs past feats so you can go everyone mia fought is featless....so you can what,...suck fisks balls?

dex is an fbi agent...can an fbi agent beat dinah?

Bikers beat matt...frank castle beat matt.......does that mean that too beat mia?

How did he beat dex? He picked him up and slammed him against a wall

how did he fight matt? he picked him up and slammed him on the ground and hit him with pipes..

you and your friends obsessive highballing and lowballing will never ever make sense to me...youre all quite pathetic in my eyes to be honest

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a hard time seeing Fisk lose this tbh.

wefsfadjioaskla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a hard time seeing Fisk lose this tbh.

then make your case dipshit. thats how this works. another thing that never ceases to amaze me are the same morons who come here every day for years and still dont understand the rules

No Caption Provided

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wefsfadjioaskla: You go on and on about the rules, yet you do nothing but break them. Talk about hypocrisy

wefsfadjioaskla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By wefsfadjioaskla

@thesuperor said:

@wefsfadjioaskla: You go on and on about the rules, yet you do nothing but break them. Talk about hypocrisy

yes now youre getting it

i literally said this before...if you idiots dont follow the rules why should i? When i was taer i didnt break a single tos forum rule and still ended up banned because of a known banned troll aka rr79 aka randomsid

perhaps if you morons followed the rules and made arguments id be inclined

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ANTHP2000  Online

Mia...

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wefsfadjioaskla: This is getting you nowhere though. I understand that you can be frustrated, but spreading hate and attacking people is not the way too go. I can't imagine you've gotten great results with name calling and trash talking.

You were accusing me of a lot of shit in that other thread and I don't think we have ever even debated before.

There are plenty of people that do back up their arguments and are willing to debate.

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tbf this version of grant wilson is fodder.

OT: Fisk stomps

wefsfadjioaskla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperor said:

@wefsfadjioaskla: This is getting you nowhere though. I understand that you can be frustrated, but spreading hate and attacking people is not the way too go. I can't imagine you've gotten great results with name calling and trash talking.

You were accusing me of a lot of shit in that other thread and I don't think we have ever even debated before.

There are plenty of people that do back up their arguments and are willing to debate.

Its not supposed to get me anywhere. LOL i dont know why you people feel bad for me..im free. I get to say exactly how i feel about these fucking retards whove ruined this site without worrying about oh no they might ban me. I feel sorry for people like hulkbuster sexybayanette, david haywood, people who i can honestly say with 100% fact say they dont debate with bias. They are willing to listen but they arent willing to let people lie. Thats what i look for in good debaters. I dont know what the fuck yoyu people look for. I feel bad for them having to to sit here and deal with these cunts to be honest. Me i can sit here and spam for 3 hours and have half the people here beg me to stop. Mods included. I get the same satisfaction out of that as these morons do from ruining every single thread they participate in. Im done asking for people to be reasonable...to follow the rules...to explain their arguments...not to lowballl....i literally shouldnt even fucking have to...if these mods actually did their job like they did in the past.....none of us would be in this situation. Yet here we are...same morons making the same arguments they know for a fact....are bullshit...there are very very very few people who back up an argument. Do you know why? Because they know every thing they are going to say has been debunked 304898934589348534895893 fucking times. Yet they say it anyway....why? So they can suck off their fav character because thats what this place is about now....not debating. I just had a fucking 3 page debate on some retard who thinks a vampire from the vampire diaries can beat diana. debunked every bullshit argument he made...even tho...i really shouldt have needed to. He just repeats himself. Claims lightning is 60 mph. So please...save the speeches. These people are cunts...i have no respect for them as debaters at all. Nor should you.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wefsfadjioaskla: I don't feel bad for you, at all. I feel bad for the people that you attack, people that are on this site cause they like it here and they want to have a good time.

You are 10 times worse than the people you feel are ruining this site.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamgawwwd: I'm going to ignore like half of that message for obvious reasons. But like I said earlier, why don't you just leave the site? You accomplish nothing but making people mad. You don't like it here yourself anymore, so what is stopping you? Leave.

You really think I'm biased towards the CW huh? You really think I'm an MCU wanker? How did you reach such conclusions?

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamgawwwd:

lol Why the fuck should I leave? Theyre the cunts who dont follow the rules. You sound stupid. Im not going anywhere.

All you do is complain about everyone and everything here, so it would seem reasonable to just move on.

idk....are you?

KoLKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 KoLKent  Online

Dex is an FBI agent...Dinah is a cop and police detective

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kolkent: I can't argue against that logic tbh

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheSuperor

@iamgawwwd: I think you are a bit too full of yourself dude. Maybe you are the problem and not everyone else.

KoLKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 KoLKent  Online
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@kolkent: Dex sux as a FBI agent anyway, mans can't even get any living girls while on duty, has to settle for dead ones lol, what a beta