Cw Klaus Mikaelson and Cw Alaric Saltzman vs Cw Marcel Gerard and Mikael Mikaelson

lorenpowa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Marcel is beast version

Alaric is version that overpower klaus

All are unarmed.

Fight is to incapacitation.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 cuz Marcel's bite

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marcel is too much. Though I'm pretty sure mikael would lose to either he isn't going down all that fast

lorenpowa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Marcel bite doesn’t affect Alaric and We aren’t sure that it can really affect Klaus .

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could go either way. I’m learning toward Team 1 though.

Marcel’s bite likely wouldn’t affect an enhanced Original (Alaric) since he’s not subjected to that particular weakness as he is well...enhanced. We don’t even know if it works on Klaus due to him being half wolf in the first place.

Kraus has been shown capable of going to to toe with Mikael on occasions and even besting him sometimes. Alaric utterly wrecked Klaus and his siblings and couldn’t be killed even by the WOS due to how he was created. Even though they are both EO, Alaric by feats, is superior to Michael.

Mikael will likely be dispatched first and team 1 can tag team Marcel. Alaric may rival him in stats as EO and UO have similar tiers. The only difference is that the UO has the bite infused with all 7 wolf venom strains. But again, that likely won’t even affect Alaric and arguably Klaus.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely team 2.

King789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu: In your opinion who do you think is more powerful between the Hollow and Dahlia?

The hollow is more powerful imo.

lorenpowa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marcel>Alaric>Klaus=Mikael

Team 2 wins, Marcel is too powerful he beat 3 originals at once, and he claimed he could beat the entire original family on his own(Klaus, Rebekah, Elijah, and Kol) and they didn't even deny it.

@king789 said:

@rijehu: In your opinion who do you think is more powerful between the Hollow and Dahlia?

The hollow is more powerful imo.

Hollow has more raw power, but Dahlia was a better fighter and more knowledgeable on witchcraft.

King789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic: I agree about the comparison between the Hollow and Dahlia.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Klaus is to big a weak link

Avatar image for immwarriorortal
immwarriorortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic: He hasn’t any possibility of beat All original family.

lorenpowa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marcel >> Alaric >= Mikael > Klaus.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic: He hasn’t any possibility of beat All original family.

Well he did beat 3 adding Rebekah could tip it in his favor, regardless that's better hype than literally everyone here.

King789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: Nah Klaus>=Mikael.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king789 said:

@boc: Nah Klaus>=Mikael.

What makes you say that? I don't remember their fights except for the ones in 2x04 and 2x05 of 'The Originals'. but in 2x04 Mikael had the clear advantage IMO. 2x05, Klaus had the advantage but this was after Klaus had a massive feast of blood, while Mikael was drained to the point where he had trouble healing. After that, he got a bit from Camille, but no where near as much as Klaus.

King789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: Well I say he is superior cause of his hybrid Side and while Mikael is resistant to those bites he is not particularly immune so he will go down and considering Some Hybrids(Look at Hayley or Jackson for example) can swap hands with members of the Strix(800+ vamps) until they get drugged and outnumbered.

So let's imagine Klaus who is an original over 1000 years old plus that hybrid amp and the nasty venom.

Also now I know Elijah fought that Klaus to a standstill or was a bit superior.

But that is contradicted by:

In Season 1 Elijah initiated a fight against Klaus cause he was not manning up and taking responsibility for Hope.

Klaus repeatedly told him that he does not want to fight yet Elijah persisted and started brutalizing him with some metal poles yet when Klaus got sick and tired he blitzed disarmed and hit him twice winning the fight.

In season 2 before the fight at Dahlia's place.

Klaus fought with Elijah again even having the advantage to the point where Elijah considered him to be the greatest of them(Fyi Elijah won by catching him off guard and stabbing him with a Golden dagger).

Also when they fought Beast Marcel the first time Klaus landed like three perfect hits before going down.

Whereas Elijah landed none and was ragdolled with one hand then proceeded to get bitten and thrown away like garbage.

So what I am trying to say is based off Elijah's statement about Klaus plus their other fights and their respective performances against Marcel Klaus is the superior one.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king789: Mikael isn't just an Original, though. He's an Enhanced Original, which would explain why he's better than an Original hybrid. Also I think Klaus and Elijah are pretty close in all their fights, with Klaus being a bit superior in stats and Elijah being more skilled. The gap between them definitely isn't as big as the gap between regular hybrids and vampires.

Overall though Klaus > Elijah, and Mikael > Klaus based on their fights.

lorenpowa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic: you remember the fight in season 4 with Klaus ?

King789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: True but as I explained an original hybrid is also superior to an original.

Couple that with the bites and I really do not see Mikael taking more than 2.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marcel solos. Klaus probably runs while Alaric dies

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc:

I agree, Mikael is above Klaus but Alaric is unkillable by any means except perhaps by a magic spell.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: Yeah, I don't think Marcel's bite would kill Alaric. A neck snap should count as a victory here, though.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic: you remember the fight in season 4 with Klaus ?

Season 4 portrayed Marcel's abilities unevenly but he was still stronger than them generally, and at best could completely dominate them.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc:

I don't think Marcel was stronger or faster than Alaric.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: Been a minute since I've watched it, but Alaric was more comparable to Mikael imo. Who was better than Klaus, but not by much. Marcel was wrecking Klaus and Elijah at once, right after stomping Kol. The only fight that Marcel wasn't that good in was his 1v1 with Klaus, where he was trying to fight off the hollow and was holding back.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc:

Alaric had one weakness, his immortality was tied to Elena's life but after Elena was killed and he was resurrected he became truly invincible. Did Klaus fight Marcel in his hybrid form because I don't remember.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Originals and last 2 TVD seasons worth watching? Only watched season 1 and not watched last 2 seasons of TVD?

Avatar image for thegodoftvdverse
TheGodOfTvdVerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: Mikael is JUST an Original.an Enhanced Original cannot be killed with whithe oak.Mikael can

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc:

Alaric had one weakness, his immortality was tied to Elena's life but after Elena was killed and he was resurrected he became truly invincible. Did Klaus fight Marcel in his hybrid form because I don't remember.

I meant Alaric was comparable to Mikael in stats. Apart from Alaric not having the white oak weakness, I don't remember him being better.

I don't think Klaus fought Mikael, Alaric or Marcel in his hybrid form.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

Is Originals and last 2 TVD seasons worth watching? Only watched season 1 and not watched last 2 seasons of TVD?

If you haven't watched 'The Originals' at all, it's definitely worth watching IMO. Much better than TVD. I wouldn't recommend watching any of TVD after season 4.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc:

Alaric impressed me more than Marcel minus thr bite. Alaric was a newbie and he blitzed Klaus and two shot him after Klaus ambushed him. Klaus could still contend with his father and Marcel but was stomped when he faced Alaric.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc said:
@byondeon said:

If you haven't watched 'The Originals' at all, it's definitely worth watching IMO. Much better than TVD. I wouldn't recommend watching any of TVD after season 4.

I watched Season 1 of Originals, and I liked it. But wasn't sure going into season 2.. Is it on Netflix?

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for damnineedabreak
DamnINeedABreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hard to say but i would give it to t1

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aleric is too much for either

With Klaus it's a easy win

Avatar image for damnineedabreak
DamnINeedABreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: I agree with you mikeal is definitely stronger than klaus feats have prove that alot tho I admit it a proper battle it depends if mikeal is arrogant than I think klaus can possibly outsmart him but if mikeal is not arrogant than I say mikeal in a good fight no doubt but that's just my opinion pretty much.

klaus is stronger even mikael knew it. because mikael was never a good father and always threathen him, he lives in constant fear of becoming him. in his vamp state mikael would win cuz of age, but with his wolf mode he wins.

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 easily except for Alaric and Marcel will probably be a stalemate.

Majorknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would argue that Alaric was really more unkillable than Marcel for one reason. His weakness is not involved in this fight.

So long as Elena was safe, Alaric was hard to put down leave alone putting him out. And the fight with Klaus, Alaric just man up dessimated the Salvatore Brothers in seconds and Bullied Klaus. & This was a surprise attack. He doesn't even catch fire in the sun. His skin just burns. He was also never even incapacitated by the White Oak Stake, something which could possibly still kill an upgraded original.The fact that his weakness is not on his body makes him more hard to incapacitate than even Marcel.

Him also being a former vampire hunter probably makes him more skilled than Marcel. He would put Marcel down more times than not.