nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This battle pits CW Oliver Queen/Green Arrow against the Kree Vin Tak from Agents of Shield.

Oliver has his standard gear and weaponry (no trick arrows though) and is morals off. Vin Tak has his truncheon (memory affecting stick). The fight takes place in a large warehouse and they start 20 yards apart. The fight is to the death or incapacitation.

Who wins and why?

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AngelJax

Vin-Tak

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oliver.

KingHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By KingHulk

Oliver can't put him down. Dude was trading blows witn Sif.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7ab6ae2106d
deactivated-5a7ab6ae2106d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vin-Tak. Oliver needs his trick arrows to even stand a chance.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krees get pierced by sharp weapon normally. Regular arrows would do just fine.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7ab6ae2106d
deactivated-5a7ab6ae2106d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@infiniteternal said:

All Kree do not have equal stats. Also, Vin-Tak endured a blast from the Destroyer gun, which I admit doesn't deal piercing damage like arrows but it's enough to suggest that he has the durability / damage soak to take a couple arrows and keep fighting at about his peak levels. Plus, 20 yards is not that much distance either, so it's more likely that this fight will eventually come to CQC where Vin-Tak has both stat and gear advantage.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@infiniteternal said:

All Kree do not have equal stats. Also, Vin-Tak endured a blast from the Destroyer gun, which I admit doesn't deal piercing damage like arrows but it's enough to suggest that he has the durability / damage soak to take a couple arrows and keep fighting at about his peak levels. Plus, 20 yards is not that much distance either, so it's more likely that this fight will come to CQC where Vin-Tak has both stat and gear advantage.

He was knocked out by the gun, IIRC. But yes, he can probably keep fighting even after a few arrows in him. However, Oliver is morals off and would go for fatal shots.

Even if the fight goes cqc, its not a guaranteed win for Vin Tak. Oliver can't take down Vin Tak in cqc without any bladed weapon, but he can trade blows with him. Getting ragdolled by Vin Tak would actually work in Oliver's favor.

Orrsome28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: He wasn't knocked out by the gun. He was definitely feeling it, looking considerably dazed, but was otherwise physically fine. Bobbi immediately went over to him and used the Truncheon on him.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: He wasn't knocked out by the gun. He was definitely feeling it, looking considerably dazed, but was otherwise physically fine. Bobbi immediately went over to him and used the Truncheon on him.

Fair enough. Now that I think about it, Oliver has no idea what truncheon can do. He'll probably assume its a normal weapon and would not make extra effort in trying to dodge/parry it. Vin Tak can technically one shot him with it. He takes it in cqc.

Dellexe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exactly as RBT said, the truncheon effectively makes this match a game of whether Oliver can kill/incap Vin-Tak before Vin-Tak hits him once.

If Oliver can nail him with a head shot before Vin-Tak closes, he'll probably win. If Vin-Tak can dodge and close the distance, he'll win. Considering the fight is in a warehouse, there might be sufficient cover for Vin-Tak to safely close if the warehouse is stocked.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give Oliver his trick arrows and he still gets pummeled lmao

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ollie stomps. Though Vin Tak can just win by dumb luck since Oliver does not know what Vin Tak's weapon can do.

the_magister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Give Oliver his trick arrows and he still gets pummeled lmao

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister: Any reflex feat from Vin Tak to suggest he doesn't get an arrow in his skull? Any durability feat to suggest a couple of arrows won't outright kill him?

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ANTHP2000

@rbt:

I disagree with just about every single thing you said in this thread, but

Getting ragdolled by Vin Tak would actually work in Oliver's favor.

This just doesn't make sense from any perspective.

@rbt said:

@the_magister: Any reflex feat from Vin Tak to suggest he doesn't get an arrow in his skull? Any durability feat to suggest a couple of arrows won't outright kill him?

Guy can keep up with Asgardians, a.k.a. he's way above arrow timing.

Arrows are going to kill the who casually tanked hits from a multitonner?

Let me play this game too. Show me Oliver ever trading blows with someone of this level.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Vin-Tak

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister:

He faught Bobbi, a regular human who's Diggie level at most, so he's not a mid tier. His standalone feats don't matter.

But seriously, regular people can survive 2 arrows. And if bullets were to work effectively, you'd think ONE person inside SHIELD would think about shooting him.

And unless you have timed arrows, you can't arrow time at all - it doesn't matter if you can keep up with bullet timers, it doesn't work like that. Oliver's arrows are too fast.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b5f22e70aeb7
deactivated-5b5f22e70aeb7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister: Stop Downgrading Widow she at least on May And Bobbi level.She took down Strike Agents much quicker than any of May,Bobbi.Both of them are really overrated especially Melinda May More black Belts Means Nothing to someone that fought the Children of thanos. That's on paper better then anything May and Bobbi ever did.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Vin tak? I haven’t seen that AOS episode in a while

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#23  Edited By Stahlflamme

@psi-lock23: why? what did proxima do to put her above any superhuman may beat? Not to mention widow ddid not even beat her.

@mexcomics2078: Beat Sif, one-shotted Coulson, Mack and Bobbi on seperate occassions.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister: I was not saying to you because here so many people Downgrading Natasha and Clint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister: Ofcourse Clint is not On May level But people is underrating them especially Clint

the_magister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@psi-lock23: Definitely. Even now, I went on a thread to defend Clint against people who say Danny stomps him

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TonyMartial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vin Tak

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister: Stop Downgrading Widow she at least on May And Bobbi level.She took down Strike Agents much quicker than any of May,Bobbi.Both of them are really overrated especially Melinda May More black Belts Means Nothing to someone that fought the Children of thanos. That's on paper better then anything May and Bobbi ever did.

Didn't May as well stomp Hydra agents with a pierced arm, then a pierced leg in S6 and those agents she was training at a similar time Nat defeated those Strike agents? Also, Bobbi might not be fast enough, but she is certainly stronger. You got a point tho... plenty of times many users (even me at some point) have overrated May due to that statement, when that does not always mean she is better (Nat made her way through the Red Room, gaining experience and skill), however, I do believe May is in fact more skilled than Natasha, and that's not because of that statement, but due to her cqc feats against superhuman and stablished fighters (she bet Giyera with intelligence and at some point stalemated Bobbi who could contend for a while against Vin-Tak, who I don't know if we could place him in the same tier as Proxima... after all, he contended against Sif, who by herself was capable of kicking trucks), even in S1 (where, to be fair, May seemed pretty rusty multiple times at least in my point of view) she could withstand for a while against a Centipede Soldier... and Nat did not fight Proxima alone, also Okoye fought her, and Proxima still kicked their asses besides of the fact of both Nat and Okoye having equipment that would pierce (Okoye's spear, which even *SPOILER ALERT FROM ENDGAME* was capable of killing Corvus Glaive) or disarm Proxima (You can see in their last sequence how Nat accomplished to tag Proxima to later on disarm her... however, you can see as well how her electroshocking gear did part of the job)... but we could safely say they are pretty comparable with each other and in the same tier... after all, May's got the skill, Bobbi the physicals and Nat the mindset and gear necessary to bests their combatants and be the best combatants...

BTW, Vin-Tak kills Oliver

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ollie stomps. Though Vin Tak can just win by dumb luck since Oliver does not know what Vin Tak's weapon can do.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderprince: How is Vin Tak reacting to Oliver's arrows? Anything to suggest those arrows wouldn't pierce? Oliver is morals off, so what's stopping him from dropping Vin Tak with an arrow before he closes in? Oliver is certainly fast and accurate enough to do that.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

How is Vin Tak reacting to Oliver's arrows?

By scaling from Sif who can casually react to crossbow bolts with her back turned.

Anything to suggest those arrows wouldn't pierce?

The arrows would probably pierce his skin but he probably won't be one-shotted by a normal arrow.

liver is morals off, so what's stopping him from dropping Vin Tak with an arrow before he closes in? Oliver is certainly fast and accurate enough to do that.

Refer to answer one.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RBT

@thunderprince:

By scaling from Sif who can casually react to crossbow bolts with her back turned.

Reflexes don't scale.

I never understood this logic. Fighting someone does not make their reflexes on par with the opponent they fought. That doesn't really make sense, and it also results in an absolute broken scaling. I'll give an example. Vandal Savage is bullet timer in CW. Oliver fought Savage. So, by your logic, that should make Oliver a bullet timer as well, right? Ra's fought Oliver. So, Ra's is now a bullet timer. Anarky fought Oliver. So, now Anarky is a bullet timer? Thea fought Anarky. Thea is a bullet timer as well? Roy fought Thea. That sidekick guy of Ted Grant's, he fought Roy. Are all of them bullet timer now?

I don't think that makes much sense. The only bullet timer here is Savage. Not Oliver or any of the other guys he fought that don't have bullet timing feats.

Same case here. Sif is an arrow timer. Vin Tak keeping up with her does not make him an arrow timer. Combat speed and reflexes rarely, if ever, go hand to hand in fiction. Its always better to treat them as separate. Keeping up with someone makes them comparable in combat speed, not reflexes.

The arrows would probably pierce his skin but he probably won't be one-shotted by a normal arrow.

Oliver's arrows are far from normal. His arrows can ragdoll people. They can pierce completely bulletproof surfaces and even penetrate extremely hard industrial steel. AoS Krees have been killed by bayonet and by an icicle. Oliver's arrows are a massive step up.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ANTHP2000

Lmao. Intergalactic warrior who matched the Goddess of War in combat vs a random vigilante with a bow and arrow. I honestly just can't with these threads.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cdc9a3e08b98
deactivated-5cdc9a3e08b98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Intergalactic warrior who lost to the Goddess of War in combat and was dropped by a former SAS Agent with an electric net.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5cdc9a3e08b98
deactivated-5cdc9a3e08b98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd6fe3f211bb
deactivated-5cd6fe3f211bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Oliver headshots him.

WolfCub77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oliver wins.

Also we feel your pain as if it is our own TA-ER. It's tough being an idiot and projecting that idiocy onto others. I can't relate but I understand how hard it must be.

WolfCub77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thew0rdofg0d: I haven't been on CV in like several weeks kek and my life is all the better for it. I came back because I'm needed in CAV's and just to have a little fun before leaving (Permanently), not because i actually care about this site.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ourmanuel

@rbt said:

@thunderprince:

Reflexes don't scale.

I never understood this logic. Fighting someone does not make their reflexes on par with the opponent they fought. That doesn't really make sense, and it also results in an absolute broken scaling. I'll give an example. Vandal Savage is bullet timer in CW. Oliver fought Savage. So, by your logic, that should make Oliver a bullet timer as well, right? Ra's fought Oliver. So, Ra's is now a bullet timer. Anarky fought Oliver. So, now Anarky is a bullet timer? Thea fought Anarky. Thea is a bullet timer as well? Roy fought Thea. That sidekick guy of Ted Grant's, he fought Roy. Are all of them bullet timer now?

I don't think that makes much sense. The only bullet timer here is Savage. Not Oliver or any of the other guys he fought that don't have bullet timing feats.

Same case here. Sif is an arrow timer. Vin Tak keeping up with her does not make him an arrow timer. Combat speed and reflexes rarely, if ever, go hand to hand in fiction. Its always better to treat them as separate. Keeping up with someone makes them comparable in combat speed, not reflexes.

This

dont know how people even attempt that sort of reflex scaling tbh.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: You have convinced me that Oliver wins but I do want to say something about this issue.

Reflexes don't scale.

I do think that reflexes do scale to a certain extent. For example, if character X blitzes character Y then character X is clearly faster. On the other hand, if character A manages to merely keep up with character B who is a bullet timer then character A should not be considered a bullet timer. But character A keeping up with a bullet timer should still be able to be used as a feat.

Ultimately Vin Tak is not fast enough to keep up with Arrow by feats.

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

※Vintak Easily. Vintak>Sif>/=Loki>>Captain America>>>Ollie.

※If(?) Ollie tags Vintak with his arrows shot, Vintak can keep coming, close the gap and it becomes Close Quarter Combat and May God so help Ollie.