CW: Green Arrow vs MCU Iron Man Villains

Octavian130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
  • Green Arrow has composite baseform feats from Earths 1, X/53 and Smallville unless specified.
  • Green Arrow is in-character.
  • Green Arrow has standard weaponry.
  • Green Arrow has in-universe knowledge on everyone.
  • Win by death.
  • Rounds will go in order of which villain Iron Man faced.
  • Location is on

Round 1: The Iron Monger - Location: Stark Industries HQ

Round 2: Whiplash - Location: A random forest.

Round 3: Loki - Location: Avengers Tower.

Round 4: Aldritch Killian / The Mandarin - Location: A yacht.

Round 5: Captain America's Team - He has nanite arrows courtesy of Ray Palmer, for the purposes of this fight - assume they work on Ant-Man and Scarlet Witch. Location: Civil War AIrport

Round 6: Ebony Maw - He has Flash feats. Location: New York Street.

Round 7: 2018 Thanos - he has the Power, Space, Soul and Reality gems. - Oliver has Spectre feats. Location: Titan.

Round 8: 2014 Thanos - He has his sword, and a full IG. - Oliver has Spectre feats. Location: Ruined Avengers HQ.

Green Arrow basically replaces Iron Man in all of his cinematic appearances, will he be able to clear?

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can win rounds 1 and 2 due to tactics/gear, if we assume his explosive arrows will damage/kill those guys, or if he has some trick arrow to disable their suits in some way. Gut says no, but I could see him being written to win in some scenarios.

Loses 3-5 decisively.

Wins 6 as I don't think Ebony has shown the perception/reaction speed to react to someone as fast as Flash.

7 and 8 I have no idea how to evaluate Spectre when it comes to the battles forum.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With enough prep he can form a hacker arrow to deactivate Iron Monger and Whiplash, cure Killian with nanites, and kill Thanos with the antimatter arrow. He doesn’t need anything special to kill Maw besides a way to trick him. And I don’t think he could solo Cap’s team by himself.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 viking1205  Online

1, 2 could be debated. Leaning towards Ollie losing to be honest.

3, 4, 5 - Ollie loses.

Maw - Lightning throw.

4 stone Thanos - Spectre takes this.

Full IG Thanos - Spectre again.