Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Slade-Prime
No Caption Provided

Oliver gets 24 hours prep, All opponents get 2 hours prep. Opponents are out to kill GA. He gets rest after every rounds. Opponents have standard gear unless specified.

• Round 1: China White & Speedy
  • Round 2: Bronze Tiger & The Canary
  • Round 3: Spartan & Arsenal
  • Round 4: Dark Archer & Nyssa Al Ghul
  • Round 5: Vigilante & Black Canary II (DD)
  • Round 6: Prometheus & Talia Al Ghul
  • Round 7: Deathstroke (No Mirakuru) & Billy Wintergreen
  • Round 8: Ricardo Diaz (No Serum) & Grant Wilson
  • Round 9: Ra's Al Ghul & Damien Darhk (Both armed with swords)
Avatar image for deactivated-5c146761997d1
deactivated-5c146761997d1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 9

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: China White & Speedy

Clears as he's fought China White even on a team plenty of times and it's well documented that Speedy gets overpowered by Oliver very easily.

Round 2: Bronze Tiger & The Canary

Such an early Sara is pretty much fodder. Oliver just recently beat Bronze Tiger very easily along with his two martial arts minions, and he did this while he was injured.

Round 3: Spartan & Arsenal

Oliver just recently beat Diggle and Killer Frost after being trapped in an elevator with them. Arsenal is arguably more or less dangerous than Killer Frost but he shouldn't pose much threat to Oliver either way, and it's well documented that Oliver mid-diffs Diggle.

Round 4: Dark Archer & Nyssa Al Ghul

This would be a good fight. I think Oliver can pull it off, as it's well documented that he is massively above them both, but leave it to Merlyn to pull off something sneaky by using his partner as bait.

Round 5: Vigilante & Black Canary II (DD)

Dinah? It's well documented that she's fodder and Vigilante gets mid diffed.

Round 6: Prometheus & Talia Al Ghul

Things might swing here. Talia doesn't have the physicals to match Oliver 1 on 1, but she has the skills. She can be crucial in a team fight by landing a lethal attack.

Round 7: Deathstroke (No Mirakuru) & Billy Wintergreen

Solos.

Round 8: Ricardo Diaz (No Serum) & Grant Wilson

Solos.

Round 9: Ra's Al Ghul & Damien Darhk (Both armed with swords)

Loses hard.

SuperVision123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SuperVision123

Not sure how prep can come into play, but he stops hard at 1 without it.

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stops at 9

ColonelSanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Round 1: China White & Speedy

Clears as he's fought China White even on a team plenty of times and it's well documented that Speedy gets overpowered by Oliver very easily.

Round 2: Bronze Tiger & The Canary

Such an early Sara is pretty much fodder. Oliver just recently beat Bronze Tiger very easily along with his two martial arts minions, and he did this while he was injured.

Round 3: Spartan & Arsenal

Oliver just recently beat Diggle and Killer Frost after being trapped in an elevator with them. Arsenal is arguably more or less dangerous than Killer Frost but he shouldn't pose much threat to Oliver either way, and it's well documented that Oliver mid-diffs Diggle.

Round 4: Dark Archer & Nyssa Al Ghul

This would be a good fight. I think Oliver can pull it off, as it's well documented that he is massively above them both, but leave it to Merlyn to pull off something sneaky by using his partner as bait.

Round 5: Vigilante & Black Canary II (DD)

Dinah? It's well documented that she's fodder and Vigilante gets mid diffed.

Round 6: Prometheus & Talia Al Ghul

Things might swing here. Talia doesn't have the physicals to match Oliver 1 on 1, but she has the skills. She can be crucial in a team fight by landing a lethal attack.

Round 7: Deathstroke (No Mirakuru) & Billy Wintergreen

Solos.

Round 8: Ricardo Diaz (No Serum) & Grant Wilson

Solos.

Round 9: Ra's Al Ghul & Damien Darhk (Both armed with swords)

Loses hard.

My sentiments almost exactly. Ollie won't have much trouble in these fights beyond the noted ones.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stops at 6

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mrmonster

With 24 hours of prep I don't see what stops him from clearing.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with this. Oliver has some really crazy ass arrows. Some of his explosive arrows are insane. Give him enough time and he'll just bring in the right arrows to do finish the job.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, he clears pretty easily with that much prep.

At base level, he'd probably stop at Prometheus and Talia, but with prep it's over for sure. He's not gonna engage two highly skilled opponents like Adrian/Talia or Ra's/Damien when he can just rain down insane explosives from a distance and blow everybody to pieces. Heck, over the course of the show he's used prep to attain the likes of a Speedster-Dampening Arrow, a Kryptonite Arrow, and even a Reality-Warping Arrow. He can bring the right equipment to make this a surefire victory, especially with so many resources and close allies who specialize in science/magic.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

SuperVision123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperor: I don't see him beating two Malcolm level opponents at the same time.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperor: I don't see him beating two Malcolm level opponents at the same time.

China White is Malcolm level?

SuperVision123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: In cqc, pretty sure. She humiliated Katana at her own game, who is dead even with Nyssa. Merlyn is also better than Nyssa, but that puts China and him on the same level. China White also fought S1 Arrow twice, gaining the upper hand the first time and Oliver got the upper hand the second.

I'd place Malcolm above her, but the difference isn't that large. I don't see current Oliver beating two Hoods either.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

4 stops him, not particularly close either.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he stops at 4 or 5

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Kidd

@anthp2000: How? Nyssa have never been a threat and Merlyn lost decisively to Oliver in their last fight.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@the_kidd:

The best you can argue is that he can take them in unarmed combat, nothing more.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd:

The best you can argue is that he can take them in unarmed combat, nothing more.

Why not? Almost every time he has faced them they were armed, Nyssa is a non factor with or without weapons at CQC and Merlyn doesnt present much of a challenge anymore. The only way I can see team winning is if they maintain distance as I don't recall Oliver ever having to duel multiple good archers at once.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Stops at 7 due to Slade's suit.

The deathstrokes should be above Diaz / Grant. @slade-prime

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@the_kidd:

Nyssa is not a factor? Every time they've fought she's given him a tough challenge except for when he used a flashbang at her face and she still kept up with him. Obviously, if we go by his last duel with Merlyn, him and Nyssa aren't a match for Ollie in QCQ, but together I don't see what Ollie's ever done to say he's pulling that off.

Oliver has no change at range. They've both given him good fights alone, either alone is versatile and Ollie can't hope to outmaneuver them together.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000:

Nyssa is not a factor? Every time they've fought she's given him a tough challenge except for when he used a flashbang at her face and she still kept up with him.

Nyssa has never given Oliver a tough time in CQC, in their first fight Nyssa was pinned in about 14 seconds and Nyssa has been consistently shown to be inferior to both Oliver and Merlyn.

Obviously, if we go by his last duel with Merlyn, him and Nyssa aren't a match for Ollie in QCQ, but together I don't see what Ollie's ever done to say he's pulling that off.

He has fought Bronze Tiger and China White together in CQC who is pretty comparable to Nyssa & Merlyn during season 2. In the Invasion Crossover held off a team of Diggle, Thea & Sara which I think is more difficult than Nyssa & Merlyn duo.

Oliver has no change at range. They've both given him good fights alone, either alone is versatile and Ollie can't hope to outmaneuver them together.

I agree he would lose in a straight up duel against the two but Oliver has trick arrows to compensate, Nyssa only uses normal arrows and Merlyn trick arrows are just explosive, their gear isn't as versatile as Oliver.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He has held of China White while outnumbered on a number of occasions before. He has fought off Sara, Diggle and Thea at the same time.

And neither China White nor Speedy are Merlyn level. Speedy couldn't even defeat a one handed Merlyn.

SuperVision123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supervision123 said:

He has held of China White while outnumbered on a number of occasions before. He has fought off Sara, Diggle and Thea at the same time.

And neither China White nor Speedy are Merlyn level. Speedy couldn't even defeat a one handed Merlyn.

He has held of China White while outnumbered on a number of occasions before.

Held off, not beat. Her teammate was also Cupid, someone who is not exactly impressive.

He has fought off Sara, Diggle and Thea at the same time.

Only to fight evenly with a lone Sara moments later. That showing isn't exactly consistent, taking into consideration where each of those characters are supposed to be in terms of skill.

It was never implied that Merlyn was weaker with his robotic hand. Looking at other fictional characters (ex. Bucky, Coulson, Cable), it is usually the opposite, and the cybernetic arm enhances performance.

And yes, Thea could and did defeat Merlyn,

and fight evenly with him:

No Caption Provided

And the best part... this is all coming from you.

No Caption Provided

ProbablyASphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just want to point out that current Sara beat Damien a few times. Oliver still had a tough time when he was without his magic and we haven't seen much growth since then.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supervision123: You are really grasping, my friend. I'll have time to respond later today.

SuperVision123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just want to point out that current Sara beat Damien a few times. Oliver still had a tough time when he was without his magic and we haven't seen much growth since then.

Oliver defeated Damien in seconds without his magic.

ProbablyASphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperor: When? That isn't how I remember their lame little street fight

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperor: When? That isn't how I remember their lame little street fight

Are you referring to the season finale? Cuz Damien was physically enhanced at that point, he just couldn't use TK offensively.

Damien loses his powers in ep 4x15 and goes in h2h against Oliver and loses in about 10 seconds.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Held off, not beat. Her teammate was also Cupid, someone who is not exactly impressive.

You mean the same Cupid that had the upper hand against Spartan and Speedy at the samt time?

And he has also held off China White and Turner at the same time in season 2.

Only to fight evenly with a lone Sara moments later. That showing isn't exactly consistent, taking into consideration where each of those characters are supposed to be in terms of skill.

I think it does make sense. Oliver is supposed to be above Sara, and solidly probably. Speedy is at the point where she doesn't really pose a threat and Diggle is far from Ollie's level. Sara is good enough to hold her own, and Oliver is good enough to hold off Sara and two other characters that does not come close to either of their level.

It was never implied that Merlyn was weaker with his robotic hand. Looking at other fictional characters (ex. Bucky, Coulson, Cable), it is usually the opposite, and the cybernetic arm enhances performance.

Doesn't matter what happened with other fictional characters. And I wouldn't call it a robotic hand, it's not very mobile and can not be used for grappling, meaning Merlyn is already at an disadvantage. It was never directly said Merlyn is now weaker, sure. But considering the fact he fought evenly with characters far below his level, I'll say he is definitely weaker.

And the best part... this is all coming from you.

Sure, I said she could fight evenly with Merlyn. A weaker, one handed version of Merlyn.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperor: @supervision123: Cupid seems like she should be unimpressive but for some reason her feats are OP. She easily captured Roy as well, handcuffed Oliver to a railroad in the middle of fighting, and she has that insane feat where she fired two arrows in different directions.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: Cupid is very impressive. Except for that one time.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: Cupid is very impressive. Except for that one time.

Don't mention that, people have forgotten.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
deactivated-5c6891767abb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SuperVision123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperor: I'll first focus on Thea vs Merlyn.

It was never directly said Merlyn is now weaker, sure. But considering the fact he fought evenly with characters far below his level, I'll say he is definitely weaker.

You brought up some circular logic here. You are trying to prove that regular Merlyn is superior to Thea, and you do that by arguing that his cybernetic arm hinders performance. To do that, you say that robot-arm Merlyn fought evenly with Thea, who regular Merlyn is above. Basically, you're already operating under the assumption that Merlyn > Thea.

Doesn't matter what happened with other fictional characters. And I wouldn't call it a robotic hand, it's not very mobile and can not be used for grappling, meaning Merlyn is already at an disadvantage.

Considering that Merlyn could seemingly move his robot arm without difficulty (he used it both in archery and combat), and no problems (mobility or otherwise) were ever mentioned, it becomes clear that the writers intended for the cybernetic arm to work just like a regular arm.

Ignoring intention, I guess it's possible than the robotic arm made him weaker, but it is also possible than it made him stronger, as proven by the examples with other fictional characters. So, it would still be biased to choose a side, any side.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Damien has magic he gets fodderised due to amped stats. Otherwise, he stops at 9 in a good to great fight.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SuperVision123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supervision123: I was referring to the thug. I don't remember the Curtis thing? Iirc Curtis fought her and China white but was getting the shit kicked out of him.

Avatar image for myleftbuttcheeksolos
Myleftbuttcheeksolos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dies r1

ProbablyASphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c321f49ae6ea
deactivated-5c321f49ae6ea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5. If not, 9.

Avatar image for immwarriorortal
immwarriorortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By immwarriorortal

Clear.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

9. Ra's and Darhk together would be too much.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's a hunt I think Slade and Billy might get him.