CW Gorilla Grodd vs MCU Thanos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
#1 Edited by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

He has his________ ? Who wins ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd9ae239340a
#2 Posted by deactivated-5cd9ae239340a (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Grodd. Grodd tp >>>>>>>> Mantis

#3 Edited by dami24434 (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

grodd gets his head cut off before he can think of mind controlling thanos. mantis empathy>>>>>>>>>>grodd's telepathy based on the scopes of the beings she's affected .

#4 Posted by Eobard21 (6422 posts) - - Show Bio

Grodd tp him

#5 Posted by eri123 (5188 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#6 Posted by mexcomics2078 (3369 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos murders the ape

#7 Posted by Reap_ii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos is not human. Grodd TP on CW Flash only works on humans. Didnt work on king Shark cuz his animal side. No evidence of Grodd TP working on aliens so Thanos pimpslaps.

Avatar image for professorrespect
#8 Posted by ProfessorRespect (7815 posts) - - Show Bio

Telepathy.

And no, this silly argument that empathy manipulation somehow is the same thing as a telepathic attack isn't sticking. Anyone serious can see that.

#9 Posted by ProfessorRespect (7815 posts) - - Show Bio

@reap_ii said:

Thanos is not human. Grodd TP on CW Flash only works on humans. Didnt work on king Shark cuz his animal side. No evidence of Grodd TP working on aliens so Thanos pimpslaps.

By that logic Wolverine can't kill snails because he's never been shown to cut them, so how can we know that it works on them? lol

King Shark isn't even a alien, and thus, can't be used as a example, also keep in mind that animals aren't the same as aliens, so how can ya assume that one works just like the other

#11 Edited by Reap_ii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@reap_ii said:

By that logic Wolverine can't kill snails because he's never been shown to cut them, so how can we know that it works on them? lol

King Shark isn't even a alien, and thus, can't be used as a example, also keep in mind that animals aren't the same as aliens, so how can ya assume that one works just like the other

Because his TP has limits, only working on humans in CW. I'm drawing the conclusion that if it doesnt work on animals, it shouldn't work on aliens either. I could be wrong but the current evidence supports my position, unless you want to accept that earth bound animals are the only thing Grodd cant TP. Until he TPs an alien on CW I wont accept that he can, since they already placed a limit to humans on CW.

Edit: forgot to tag

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
#12 Posted by deactivated-5d0b495e7009f (1844 posts) - - Show Bio

@reap_ii: So that means MCU Rocket or MCU Howard the duck can solo milion Fox Professor x's because they are aliens yes ? What about Fox David Haller or Shadow King ? So even Drax would mop the floor with Shadow king from cw ( who cares he can turn human into dust or pig or mop ). So everything not from earth is immune to tp. Sounds like @samhmd1.

#13 Posted by Reap_ii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@davidharewood14: none of those characters you mentioned was ever stated to have a limit to being able to TP humans only. Your comparisons are not applicable here.

However, Grodd was stated to have a limit to what he can TP.

#14 Posted by Ouroborik (4260 posts) - - Show Bio

Telepathy.

And no, this silly argument that empathy manipulation somehow is the same thing as a telepathic attack isn't sticking. Anyone serious can see that.

Empathy manipulation? What? Mantis can KO people with a touch, that is clearly telepathy.

#15 Edited by ProfessorRespect (7815 posts) - - Show Bio

@ouroborik said:
@diarrhearegatta said:

Telepathy.

Empathy manipulation? What? Mantis can KO people with a touch, that is clearly telepathy.

Telepathy is scanning or manipulating a mind.

What Mantis has is empathy manipulation (as in, she can make people experience different emotions, and detect them herself) and she can knock someone out by grabbing them. As someone with a good amount of experience ranking and quantifying telepaths, I can tell you that she doesn't have telepathy. She can't read a mind (only the emotions of the body) and she can't move stuff with telekinesis (which is a usual part of a standard telepath) so she doesn't have it, she can't control a mind in any way (she can shut down the body) she can't engage in any sort of mental battle with other users, and pretty much any telepath doesn't need to physically grab someone to use their powers.

It's a moot point, and one that most people understand at this point.

#16 Posted by TheSuperor (6965 posts) - - Show Bio

@reap_ii said:

Only because he was part human and part shark.

Grodd wins.

#17 Edited by keedounan (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Grodd mind rapes Thanos into submission.

#18 Posted by Ouroborik (4260 posts) - - Show Bio

@ouroborik said:
@diarrhearegatta said:

Telepathy.

What Mantis has is empathy manipulation (as in, she can make people experience different emotions, and detect them herself) and she can knock someone out by grabbing them. As someone with a good amount of experience ranking and quantifying telepaths, I can tell you that she doesn't have telepathy. She can't read a mind (only the emotions of the body) and she can't move stuff with telekinesis (which is a usual part of a standard telepath) so she doesn't have it, she can't control a mind in any way (she can shut down the body) she can't engage in any sort of mental battle with other users, and pretty much any telepath doesn't need to physically grab someone to use their powers.

Telekinesis is not and has never been a standard part of a telepath's power set. Not that it matters because that is not what is being debated.

Empathy is the ability to sense and manipulate emotions. Mantis can shut down and light up minds. That is not empathy.

#19 Edited by Waxseruya (359 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos kill monkey.

#20 Posted by ProfessorRespect (7815 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta said:
@ouroborik said:
@diarrhearegatta said:

Telepathy.

Telekinesis is not and has never been a standard part of a telepath's power set. Not that it matters because that is not what is being debated.

Empathy is the ability to sense and manipulate emotions. Mantis can shut down and light up minds. That is not empathy.

Never said it was. I've already explained how she isn't a telepath, all of her actions rely on manipulating either the emotions of someone or shutting down their body. It's not hard to understand.

#21 Posted by samhmd1 (744 posts) - - Show Bio

@reap_ii: So that means MCU Rocket or MCU Howard the duck can solo milion Fox Professor x's because they are aliens yes ? What about Fox David Haller or Shadow King ? So even Drax would mop the floor with Shadow king from cw ( who cares he can turn human into dust or pig or mop ). So everything not from earth is immune to tp. Sounds like @samhmd1.

Well, it's true. You can't naively assume that Terran Telepathy would work on aliens.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
#22 Posted by deactivated-5d0b495e7009f (1844 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Subline (9304 posts) - - Show Bio

Telepathy solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
#24 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

@samhmd1: How do u know ?

U know @samhmd1 and @reap_ii could be right in some way because minds, physiology of brains ( central neural system ), souls could be different. Like Grodd tp doesn't work on animals ( but beast for humans ), but about aliens it is debatable etc.

#25 Posted by samhmd1 (744 posts) - - Show Bio

@samhmd1: How do u know ?

Because alien brains aren't the same as human/mutant brains and we've never seen Xavier and Jean's powers work on aliens.

#26 Posted by RBT (29924 posts) - - Show Bio

Either Grodd TPs him, or Thanos fodderizes him in cqc.

#27 Posted by Eredin12 (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Being alien means nothing, you either have TP protection feats or you don't, Charles controlled horses effortlessly at his weakest ,and samhmd1 is FOX lowballer that lowballs everything that is FOX, his opinion is laughable, he thinks that that magneto got beat in by thugs with metal weapons in Phoneix and he insists on that, even though move did not come out and that this obviously not true, he things that magneto cannot control metal who does not have any magnetic resistance feats just because it is alien metal and he does not know that adamantium is alien metal , yet Erik control it with ease , so something being aliens does not make it magically immune to everything, gold is alien metal , I mean we can find it in space , so what, it is magnetic.

#28 Edited by Matthew660 (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos. Grodd has only affected humans and Barry. Both of which are not impressive. Thanos somewhat resisted mantis. And don’t even get me started on the stats gap. Grodd is like, maybe a bit stronger than pre mjolnir amped cap.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
#29 Posted by deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c (3506 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos since Grodd can't affect aliens by anti-feats.

#30 Posted by Lan_Fan (18117 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

Either Grodd TPs him, or Thanos fodderizes him in cqc.

This, but the former is more likely.

#32 Edited by Matthew660 (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

@thew0rdofg0d: Barry’s speed punches are really nothing special. Cap has easily moved cars, lifted vehicles, survived hits from im, and is very skilled. And mantis’s empathy works on ego. And I may have been lowballing but either way, thanos overpowered hulk, who is leagues above grodd in strength.

P.S calling someone a thot in a debate between characters really doesn’t help your case buddy.

#34 Posted by Lamatenya (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos stomp.

#35 Posted by Senshonomi (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos destroy monkey.

#36 Posted by TheW0rdofG0d (0 posts) - - Show Bio

they breaking out the alts already

#37 Posted by Matthew660 (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

@thew0rdofg0d: Uh, so you just called me out on lowballing but now you yourself are doing it? If you want to make a case for grodd being able to tp thanos, I could accept that but I seriously can’t believe you are trying to argue that grodd is stronger than thanos. Cw dick suckers these days....

#39 Posted by Matthew660 (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

@matthew660 said:

@thew0rdofg0d: Uh, so you just called me out on lowballing but now you yourself are doing it? If you want to make a case for grodd being able to tp thanos, I could accept that but I seriously can’t believe you are trying to argue that grodd is stronger than thanos. Cw dick suckers these days....

Thats not lowballing thats what happened.....he failed to kill spiderman, starlord, mantis, and drax...they beat him...he couldnt even hit them....and he was being hurt by knives and fire...

I dont care what you accept ive never once said he was stronger than thanos...in fact when you tried to make the claim for me before in your previous post..i just flat out ignored you...now youre doing it again. Its because youre desperate and pathetic and need a reason to justify you showing up in all these cw threads hating. Some how you have to jutfiy mentally that youre not pathetic...but you are so...sorry.

Now you're resulting to insults instead of actual arguments. And yes, I'm aware I insulted you, but only after you started. And i don't know what you mean by me showing up in cw threads hating. I've posted on countless cw vs mcu threads and argued in favor of the cw? If you want to further this debate post some feats and reasoning. And using the whole titan battle as an argument is lowballing....it's clear he was jobbing the entire fight and wasn't going for the kill.

I'm just going to end it here by saying the only way grodd even has a chance of winning is tp, but like i've already said that's unlikely.

He fodderized hulk.

He no sold hulk hits and if you need me to give you some feats, i can.

He knocked the hulk out in a few casual blows.

Hulk has survived lightning strikes from thor, and mjolnir hits.