Haven’t seen the episode... tell me godspeed is more impressive than zoom

He is FTL too.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@firestarlord73194: he has one feat that completely trumps zoom when it comes to pure speed but overall he's not that crazy

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Namebk

If he is FTL then godspeed easily. Zoom looks much more intimidating though.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna download the episode now. Hope Godspeed is portrayed like he is in the comics. A good guy who did a lot of baaaaaaad things to do a little good.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline:

Thanks for the tag man but I don't really watch CW.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom. More experience and doesn't lose his powers. Godspeed was a joke.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d07416730d08
deactivated-5d07416730d08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Godspeed?

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Prolly Godspeed

TitanConsumed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godspeed.

NiteLite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JSDoctor

Godspeed is the fastest CW speedster by far based on his camera feat. (No idea how Nora kept up with him after only just getting her powers).

He was barely visible in two frames of footage filmed at one trillion (1,000,000,000,000) fps. That's 2e-12 seconds. As for the distance, he had to go into the truck, pick up the barrel and exit the truck. I'm not particularly good at distances but I'd estimate that it's at least 4 metres - probably more - to go in and out. So the distance is four metres, and the time taken is 2e-12 seconds.

Speed = Distance/Time so his speed is 4/(2e-12). That gives 2e12. So his speed is 2,000,000,000,000 metres per second. That's Mach 5,830,903,790 which is almost Mach 6 billion. The speed of light is about Mach 875,000. So Godspeed is, based on this feat, 6664 times faster than the speed of light. That's absurd, and not consistent at all - but it's his speed by feats.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Nora and her detective partner were able to keep track of him even before Nora got powers.

OT: Zoom should rek.

Edit: actually idk tbh.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godspeed stomps

ScarPredator25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jsdoctor: Godspeed is still not impressive. The CW is so inconsistent. Especially with speedsters. Time travel should be speed of light. Too bad it took Mach 2. We see Barry in a 40 minute episode in his “Flashtime” when in reality it was a matter of seconds. Incredible speed. Next episode Devoe is somehow fast enough to react to his running. Next season he gets thrown around by Metas and like all 4 other seasons. Nothing changes. Now to Godspeed. We see that camera feat, yet he gets defeated by Newbie Nora with Eobard’s assistance. Imagine what Thawne could’ve done to Godspeed if he were there. Better yet, imagine what Zoom could’ve done. I don’t think Godspeed knows all the speedster tricks Zoom and Thawne know. Savitar, Reverse Flash, and Zoom could all crush Godspeed in a 1v1 separately. The Rival is more of a match for Godspeed.

ScarPredator25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eobard21: No he doesn’t. Godspeed got beat by Newbie Nora. Zoom easily caught up to Nora in 5x08. Zoom knows more tricks too, so idk how the inconsistent camera feat makes this a “stomp”.

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JSDoctor

@scarpredator25: Well yeah, the CW is super inconsistent with speedsters. That's kind of a given at this point. But even during his fight with Nora, Godspeed was moving at speeds where microwaves (which travel at light-speed) were perceptible, and Zoom never came close to that. So both of Godspeed's feats are far above what Zoom could do - as I said in my original post, I have no idea how Nora kept up with him after only just getting her powers, but Zoom catching up to her & Barry seems more likely to me to be the inconsistency. She was at least on the same tier as Barry throughout this season and last season's finale, and I don't think that Zoom is at this point. IIRC he maxed out around Mach 18-20.

But yes, if they were to fight in the show then the winner would likely be whoever the plot needed to win. The writers gave up on speedster consistency a long time ago, and from Elseworlds (stating a speed that was almost lightspeed was just Mach 7) the inconsistency has got even worse.

ScarPredator25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jsdoctor: Zoom only caught to Barry because Barry was running with Nora’s pace. If it was just Barry and Zoom, he would’ve smoked him badly. They could’ve done so much more with that 100th episode. Godspeed wasn’t really impressive either. They give Barry and Godspeed lightspeed feats like Camera feat, Flashtime, and timetravel. Yet they put Barry at mach 2 for that time travel feat.

ScarPredator25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jsdoctor: They’d probably put Godspeed around mach 7-12 knowing the CW writers. I still remember season 3. “nO sUcH tHinG aS MaCH 5O”.

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarpredator25:

Zoom only caught to Barry because Barry was running with Nora’s pace. If it was just Barry and Zoom, he would’ve smoked him badly.

Maybe, but there's not really any evidence to support that. Barry's definitely faster but they're on the same relative tier. Nora caught up to him just fine in the S4 finale to help him destroy the satellite. When they were fighting in S5 he was faster, but even before she reversed time she was still roughly keeping pace. When they fought Thawne in the finale they were going at similar speeds, and it wouldn't have made any sense for Barry to be going slower to keep up with her if he could have gone faster to defeat Thawne easily. The only thing I can think of that would suggest them being on different levels is Barry putting Nora into the pipeline cell, but there are so many instances of it being the other way around that I'd call the pipeline feat the inconsistency.

They could’ve done so much more with that 100th episode.

Agreed, I was a bit disappointed by it compared to Arrow's 100th. Hopefully Supergirl's 100th this season is done better.

Godspeed wasn’t really impressive either.

Based on? He has one MFTL+ feat and one feat that's on the same level as SoL. I don't think he's intended to actually be that fast based on Nora keeping up with him just after she got her powers, but taking her out of the equation he was extremely impressive.

They give Barry and Godspeed lightspeed feats like Camera feat, Flashtime, and timetravel. Yet they put Barry at mach 2 for that time travel feat.

I can forgive the time travel feat being Mach 2 because of speedforce shenanigans. Besides, they needed Barry to time travel for the plot of S1 to work and it' pretty clear that they didn't want him going FTL that early in the show.

They’d probably put Godspeed around mach 7-12 knowing the CW writers. I still remember season 3. “nO sUcH tHinG aS MaCH 5O”.

Yeah, that was incredibly dumb. Just as bad as when he & Kara went around the world many times in a single second in Elseworlds, but he said it was only Mach 7.

ScarPredator25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ScarPredator25

@jsdoctor: Nora only caught up in s4 because of her Time reversing power. But agreed on the Barry 100% smoking Zoom because of Season 4 Episode 1.

Nora’s time reversing power made me think she was faster than Barry at the time.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Zoom beat S5 Flash, Godspeed can't even beat a inexperienced Nora who only had her powers for like, days

ScarPredator25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: Zoom did not beat S5 Flash. Barry was only keeping up with Nora to protect her while Zoom took that chance to catch up. You can clearly see how protective he is when he blocks Nora from Zoom in Star Labs, and in the portal.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: Zoom did not beat S5 Flash. Barry was only keeping up with Nora to protect her while Zoom took that chance to catch up.

That's basically just fan fiction lol. There's no concrete proof and I imagine if that was the case they'd at least say something afterwards about it, but nah...... it's a damn clean feat.

You can clearly see how protective he is when he blocks Nora from Zoom in Star Labs, and in the portal.

You notice how both are clearly also running as fast as possible in the portal itself, there's no slowing down at all or anything showing Barry was going slower than his usual inconsistent self

ScarPredator25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: You’re probably a CW writer. This show is so Inconsistent. I can look like I’m running full speed with full effort and only be at a slow 10 mph. If the writers did know what they were doing, they would’ve had Barry smoke Zoom because 1. Barry was already nearly or at Zoom’s level in season 2 finale, and 2. Barry annihilated his old record by a huge margin in season 4 episode 1. Zoom shouldn’t even be at that level. Yet we see him running looking like he’s “running at his fastest” with Nora in the 100th episode and still gets caught by what? Zoom who runs way below Mach 18 as they say? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5kpInkTY1VM

ScarPredator25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: Let’s just agree on that Zoom scene is a dumb writer mistake and should’ve never happened because it isn’t accurate to anything in the show. Zoom shouldn’t be that fast. Or Flash shouldn’t be that slow. No clear explanation and let’s leave it as that. Plot issue.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: Let’s just agree on that Zoom scene is a dumb writer mistake

Nah man, Zoom is the fastest man alive

and should’ve never happened because it isn’t accurate to anything in the show.

It shows how powerful he is

Zoom shouldn’t be that fast. Or Flash shouldn’t be that slow. No clear explanation and let’s leave it as that. Plot issue.

Lol trying to write it off as PIS because you can't give excuses for Flash getting tagged, lol

ScarPredator25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ScarPredator25

@diarrhearegatta: Ok you’re obviously a troll at this point and a Zoom dick rider because the Flash already beat him in Season 2 finale and got a boost in Season 4. Wouldn’t make sense for Zoom to season 2 Flash and beat the faster season 5 Flash. No one I’ve ever watched or met has ever said Zoom is the fastest CW Speedster. I hope you’re joking.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: Ok you’re obviously a troll at this point

Ah yes, the famous "muh you just a troll tho" argument. Heard that a million times, never gets old

and a Zoom dick rider

I mean, the guy playing him was pretty handsome tbh

because the Flash already beat him in Season 2 finale

Never happened, Barry was still getting thrown around even in the finale and Zoom was beating him in their race, Barry had to cheat to beat him by creating multiple versions of himself

and got a boost in Season 4.

Statements and nothing else, really.

No one I’ve ever watched or met has ever said Zoom is the fastest CW Speedster. I hope you’re joking.

Zoom is the best speedster by feats, take it or leave it

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk. All I know is they wasted Godspeed. But someone did bring up a way he could still be used, so...yeah.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nora had just gotten her powers so probably Zoom.

And no, S5 Zoom isn’t consistent at all, anyone who thinks that needs to rethink a lot of things.

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: I think the writers stopped caring about consistency in the later Flash seasons. Barry said Nora was so fast during the satellite punch that even he couldn't see her. Nora at times is shown equal or slightly slower than Barry like when they fought Reverse Flash.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godspeed is ftl...

ScarPredator25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ScarPredator25

@diarrhearegatta: Lol what feats? Feats we see from other Speedsters? Ok. Also I wouldn’t have a problem if you’re talking about Zoom from the comics. Zoom from the show can’t keep with Barry’s Flashtime feat and future Thawne.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: Lol what feats?

Stomping Barry and catching him when he was faster

Feats we see from other Speedsters? Ok.

That's how it works

Also I wouldn’t have a problem if you’re talking about Zoom from the comics.

I'm not through

Zoom from the show can’t keep with Barry’s Flashtime feat and future Thawne.

Zoom already beat S5 Barry who is MFTL and future Thawne is a jobber that gets tagged by Cisco

Cramem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godspeed was disappointing

cmpunk4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ScarPredator25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: Barry’s clothes would’ve burned off 100% if he was running at his full potential. I can’t take you seriously because I’ve never met an intellectual on here who agrees with you, and I’ve seen alot of your Zoom riding posts on other threads.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godspeed is coming back in s6..so he will get better feats

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eobard21: Nice, is he going to be the main villain for the season?

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonymartial: Probably not since from i've heard Red death is the main villain

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@scarpredator25 said:

@diarrhearegatta: Barry’s clothes would’ve burned off 100% if he was running at his full potential.

Idk man, that whole burning clothes thing is inconsistent af, it doesn't happen half the time

I can’t take you seriously because I’ve never met an intellectual on here who agrees with you,

So you disagree with me because not a lot of people agree with my opinion? That's

A. a logical fallacy

B. Being a sheep

and I’ve seen alot of your Zoom riding posts on other threads.

I haven't seen any of your posts anywhere so I guess that says a lot

ScarPredator25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ScarPredator25

@diarrhearegatta: Let me just say Zoom is the fastest CW Speedster still after getting beat by Barry, Barry getting faster in season 3 and beating Savitar, Barry getting even faster in season 4 and beating Devoe. Logical Fallacy mhm. Zoom catching up to Barry is the biggest plot inconsistency here. Zoom being faster than everyone is a good reason why Thawne keeps up with Barry throughout his life, and Zoom doesn’t. Zoom is supposed to beat Savitar because he’s a brainy Speedster? Does this mean Savitar is not a brainy Speedster too? Literally faster future Barry in a suit that amps his speed even more. Ok. Not to mention Thawne again as he gets faster the more Barry goes faster because he feeds off of Barry’s speedforce.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@scarpredator25 said:

@diarrhearegatta: Let me just say Zoom is the fastest CW Speedster still after getting beat by Barry,

Barry lost to him......go back and watch how he basically loses the race, loses after his speed force came back, and had to cheat to beat him lol

Barry getting faster in season 3 and beating Savitar,

He beat Savitar with support tho, plus he had to wait until he got out of the speed force because he got stomped by him while he was inside it

Barry getting even faster in season 4 and beating Devoe.

He didn't defeat Devoe in combat, the guy beat Barry's butt everytime they met and he had to beat him from the inside to win

Zoom catching up to Barry is the biggest plot inconsistency here.

Zoom is the fastest speedster by feats, deal with it

ScarPredator25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ScarPredator25

@diarrhearegatta: By feats? Wanna see a real feat? Scroll up and read @jsdoctor: explanation on Godspeed’s camera feat. If this is about feats now, bring up some light-speed breaking Zoom feats.

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: Lmfao how in the hell is zoom the fastest speedster by feats? What has Zoom done that's better than flash time? Or barry running to China and back in like 3 seconds?

Godspeed shit stomps zoom and it's not even close.