No Caption Provided

Thor (IW)

No Caption Provided

• Current Versions for both
  • CW Flash and Post Infinity War Thor
  • To the Death/KO
  • No BFR
  • Both are serious

Me and a friend of mine are having a heated debate about this and he suggested I make a post about it.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If barry is bloodlusted he stomps

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry jobs and dies

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Stalin-Is-Steel

A Barry not jobbing beats his ass, Thor's nowhere near as fast as a Season 4 Flash is.

If this was season 2 or 3 version of him, then I could see it going either way, but right now Thor gets phased before the fight even starts

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry is considerably faster. He should take this.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odinson oneshots

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stalin-is-steel: @rbt: @eobard21:

An argument that was brought up is if Barry has enough damage output, I forgot to mention he cant BFR Thor

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezraarcher: Barry has never punched down a character of Thor's durability. He should be eventually able to overwhelm his durability by hitting him enough times, but we have never really seen him do it(mostly because he hasn't been in a situation like that).

However, he can just use Thor's weapon against him, or use phasing like he did against Solovar.

Bolt007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bolt007

Barrys speed is a bit too much for my man thor to handle. Unless Barry jobs he wrecks(or at least wins comfortably)

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stalin-is-steel: @rbt: @eobard21:

An argument that was brought up is if Barry has enough damage output, I forgot to mention he cant BFR Thor

A morals off Barry theoretically could KO Thor with enough output and kinetic force behind his punches. Barry went from around about America to China in about 5 to 10 seconds, which gives him a ton of momentum behind his punches, perhaps more than what Thor could endure.

Thor on a base line is far stronger, but he can't tag Barry, and his reaction times are not great. If he struggled hitting MCU Quicksilver, who is actually one of the slowest speedsters around in comparison, then what chance does he have against someone much faster?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By destinyman75

Lol Barry Jobs again, he's faster so what he's never faced anyone near Thor. Nor does he have an answer for lightning cloak or strikes, nor auto BFR via Bi-frost. Thor's far better skilled, far stronger, far far more durable, and farrrrr more versatile and powerful, Barry isn't putting this guy down at All

FromBeyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry punches thor all day long and eventually they both just get bored.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry has low durability.. Thor AOE vaporizes him. Heck, flash ain't even getting through Thor's lightning cloak

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: Thor can't touch barry lol he would be a statue

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eobard21: Thor can't, but his massive AOE attacks can. And Barry will never hit Thor due to cloak

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: the problem is that the speed gap is wayyy too big, the moment barry begins to run its over for Thor

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again, lightning cloak... Also, what can Barry even do to Thor?

The_Wotan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk vibrates his hand through his chest

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited the post and made it look prettier

Thedarkking25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry he hasn't even jobbed like that the writing is trying it's hardest to turn him back into a jobber lol plus Barry can just turn invisable

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has no way to hurt a serious Barry and Barry can do the phase attack he did on Solovar a couple of million times in a fraction of a second.

comicdragninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry jobbs all day long, he gets tagged by someone who could control statues (at average human speed), why wouldn't he get tagged by Thor. He's just so inconsistent at moments he's getting tagged by meta's when normal human speed. At the most recent episode he got tagged by black siren whose shout move at speed of sound.

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry he hasn't even jobbed like that the writing is trying it's hardest to turn him back into a jobber lol plus Barry can just turn invisable

Thor has no way to hurt a serious Barry and Barry can do the phase attack he did on Solovar a couple of million times in a fraction of a second.

What about Thors new durability feat? Also the thunder coat Thor has with all the lightning surrounding him?

comicdragninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Look at this how does he even fckin get tagged by black siren who has no special reflexes. If Barry is as fast as you say shouldn't he be able to run behind black siren and defeat her without her realizing. p.s 95% flash's villains who are;nt speedsters are still able to tag him, I don't see why Thor is unable to.

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Alavanka

Barry jobs too much for me to accurately rank him. Hell even Savitar jobbed like the very next episode when he was revealed to be Barry. I mean, technically he should speedstomp. Realistically, he'll spend 10 minutes coming up with an overly complicated plan to deal with Thor's lightning or something, and Thor just smashes him with his godly strength when he's distracted.

Thinking back, Barry's duel with that Ape was very close. And that Ape is many times weaker than Thor sooooo.....

Avatar image for thetopcontender
TheTopContender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry is the ultimate jobber.

Seam12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry's speed is not going to do any good against Thor. Thor managed to survive the full force of neutron star(basically a neutron star has much more potential force than our sun). Barry can not use any kind of physical attacks that can suppress this feat. And btw, flash is a regular jobber.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First, let me preface this with if it's morals off I believe Barry wins. Now, remind me, which of the bus meta's has Barry actually saved?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This. I see the only argument against Barry people are having is he is gonna job. Well OP made it so that both are serious. Make better arguments.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This. I see the only argument against Barry people are having is he is gonna job. Well OP made it so that both are serious. Make better arguments.

I'm not arguing who wins here, but he's been serious every episode this season and has still failed to save a single bus meta....

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdragninja: Something called PIS, do you expect him to be consistent? ridiculous and redundant argument. If he was consistent, there would be no plot, every episode would last literally 10 seconds and he was distracted when he got tagged by Black Siren.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still barry wins the only argument against him is him jobbing and he's not going to do that against someone as strong as Thor

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Alavanka
Loading Video...

This is Barry versus that Ape I was talking about. Not only was Barry tagged several times, but the ape actually managed to survive the vibrating hand attack with no penetration to his skin. I'm willing to bet Thor's godly constitution is a lot more durable than that Ape's. On the flip side, the ape was able to tag barry by slamming the ground with an AoE, and Thor can obviously AoE. Thor can also he can fly. More importantly, he can AOE while flying.

Loading Video...

comicdragninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By comicdragninja

@rampagethefirst said: @comicdragninja: Something called PIS, do you expect him to be consistent? ridiculous and redundant argument. If he was consistent, there would be no plot, every episode would last literally 10 seconds and he was distracted when he got tagged by Black Siren.

Yeah and why do you think the pis in Barry is much more present than any other character in the cw, maybe thats just Barry's weakness, with Thor I don't think he would have any trouble stomping any of the bus metas which Barry always have trouble with. People keep on making the argument that Barry can just become invisible, or phase, but reality is Barry doesn't use those abilities when fighting 90% of the time, even when he's fighting seriously, it's as if he just forgot he had those abilities. Remember when Ralph was killed in the recent episode and Barry had just thought of phasing down like 1 minute after, shouldn't he have though of that sooner given as to how he can think at like 1000x faster than humans. And how does he even get tagged by devoe if people say he can move at close to light speed. It's probably because it's in his nature to always jobb, even when something is serious like when his friend is dying. Think about it this way, if barry has problems fighting someone like black siren or solovar ^^, how do you think he will fare against someone who gave full ig thanos trouble.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor goes airborne and unleashes hell on Barry. Barry gets stomped

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate, though I can see the argument for both sides. A non-jobbing Barry simply won't get tagged, no matter how much AoE Thor spams. Though I don't see Barry hurting Thor - theoretically he should be able to, but he doesn't have feats to suggest he can.

RIX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry if he doesn't job which he unquestionably will so Thor.

comicdragninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By comicdragninja

@jsdoctor: he also doesnt have the feats to suggest he can not jobb

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry couldn't even successfully blitz a t-rex honestly, no matter how fast Barry is portrayed to be, he fights like an idiot every time and has never successfully beaten anyone close to mcu valkyrie level.

if everyone he's fought has managed to tag him including guys like king shark, tell me why thor won't lay the smack down. thor stomps massively

Thedarkking25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: non but what does that have to do with jobbing they was going die either way devoe thought of everything for some plot reasons

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Thor gets speed blitzed for a while, then tags him and caves in Barry's skull with one hit. Barry is a known jobber who was tagged repeatedly by a gorilla, so there is literally no way in hell he keeps away from Thor for more than 30 seconds.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God the Barry lowball is terrible in this forum I bet that if it was fox qs everyone would say that qs wins even tho he's slower than s4 flash

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor if he uses his AoE wisely.

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdragninja: He's generally competent when facing very powerful opponents (other speedsters, Supergirl etc) such as Thor, and he's been a bit better recently. Also, the OP states that he is serious, which generally means non-jobbing, and on CV the rule is that we take characters at their best, i.e non-jobbing.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dceu supes can blitz thor And beat him but barry who's 1000 times faster than supes can't...

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicdragninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eobard21: thats right Barry who is 1000 times faster than superman, somehow still gets tagged by people who are 1000 times slower than superman (people with normal speed)