TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4 TheWatcherKing  Online
No Caption Provided

Replace RF with Quicksilver and this is accurate.

Millanine20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Millanine20  Online

Quicksilver stomps him

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
deactivated-5a46927fc5463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@millanine20: @watcher5000: @zaied:

I don't see how. Not only is Barry faster, but he also has a variety of hax abilities that come with his speed, such as phasing, lightning throw, time travel, time remnants, etc.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TheWatcherKing  Online

I don't see how. Not only is Barry faster, but he also has a variety of hax abilities that come with his speed, such as phasing, lightning throw, time travel, time remnants, etc.

He isn't faster,won't time travel so don't bring it up, used time remnants a total of one time, hasn't thrown lightning since S2, and never uses phasing consistently in an offensive manner. I don't see how Barry could win, especially since in addition to being faster QS is more skilled,stronger, and durable enough to tank Flash's punches.

Millanine20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Millanine20  Online

@watcher5000 said:
@bladeoffury said:

He isn't faster,won't time travel so don't bring it up, used time remnants a total of one time, hasn't thrown lightning since S2, and never uses phasing consistently in an offensive manner. I don't see how Barry could win, especially since in addition to being faster QS is more skilled,stronger, and durable enough to tank Flash's punches.

Barry did throw lightning in S4 to knock himself out IIRC, but everything i argee with.

EDIT:

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QS. Barry is in character so he isn't going to be of any use, especially since this is a random encounter. QS is FTL(I believe the radio waves feat applies to 616 QS) and CW Barry hasn't gone anywhere close to that level of speed. Half of the time Barry doesn't even seem to use even half of his abilities to their potential, so I highly doubt he would use them here. Plus he is really stupid in a fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury said:

What puts Quicksilver above Barry in speed? The guy is over Mach 60 now.

About lightning, Barry has thrown it several times already during season 4. Off the top of my head, he used it to neutralize his own suit and against the dinosaur statue.

For phasing, he doesn't use it offensively in character, but he can still use it to give him an advantage mid combat, like phasing through buildings for cover or through Quicksilver's attacks. Though slight, it is still an advantage.

Barry wins because of his superior speed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaycool2 said:

QS. Barry is in character so he isn't going to be of any use, especially since this is a random encounter. QS is FTL(I believe the radio waves feat applies to 616 QS) and CW Barry hasn't gone anywhere close to that level of speed. Half of the time Barry doesn't even seem to use even half of his abilities to their potential, so I highly doubt he would use them here. Plus he is really stupid in a fight.

What do you mean by "he isn't going to be of any use?"

About Quicksilver's FTL feat, it is definitely an outlier. Flash has some too, here is one, where he dodges a light speed projectile. Also, that was pre-tachyon Barry, and he got a 4x speed boost later in season 2 and then another 5x boost at the beginning of season 4, so he should be 20x FTL. Outlier.

As for Barry's stupidity, he jobs when facing metahumans and villains of the week (Captain Cold, Heatwave, Gipsy, Plunder, etc.), but never against other speedsters.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By brucerogers

Quicksilver stomps.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheWatcherKing  Online

@bladeoffury:

What puts Quicksilver above Barry in speed? The guy is over Mach 60 now.

No he isn't, at least if you aren't going by bad scaling, but even if he was it wouldn't matter.

Here Quicksilver goes to Indonesia from Tibet in the middle of conversation before the next word is spoken so probably like in a second.

No Caption Provided

From Indonesia to Tibet is 2,701.1006 miles, so to travel that distance in a second means he would have to go 9,723,962 mph. That in case you don't know equals mach 12,673.46, which means QS is a little over 211 times faster than CW Flash is.

About lightning, Barry has thrown it several times already during season 4. Off the top of my head, he used it to neutralize his own suit and against the dinosaur statue.

One of those times he had to be told to do it but fair enough. Either way if Zoom can react to those QS can do it in his sleep.

For phasing, he doesn't use it offensively in character, but he can still use it to give him an advantage mid combat, like phasing through buildings for cover or through Quicksilver's attacks. Though slight, it is still an advantage.

Okay.

Barry wins because of his superior speed.

That's funny, because to me it looks like Quicksilver is faster,stronger,more durable, more skilled, and better in every way that does and doesn't matter. But hey, I guess Barry's inferior speed can give him a win!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000:

No he isn't, at least if you aren't going by calcs, but even if he was it wouldn't matter.

I was going my statements. Pre-tachyon season 2 Flash was Mach 3.3, as evident by the statement of him making the jump over the bridge and 2% of his speed being 50 mph. The tachyon gave him a 4x speed boost making him Mach 13.2. Next there are two options:

1. The speed Zoom stole from Barry didn't just heal him, but also gave him speed. Zoom was Mach 10 before stealing the speed, and with the added Mach 13.2, he becomes Mach 23.2. After coming back from the speedforce, Barry was once again as fast as Zoom, which also puts him on that level.
  2. The speed Zoom stole from Barry simply healed him, and did not give him additional speed. In that case, Barry remains at Mach 13.2.

Then, Barry got a 5x speed boost due to being in the speedforce for an extended period of time in season 4, also through statements. If assuming scenario 1, Barry is currently around Mach 116. If scenario 2, Barry is Mach 66.

PS: I know that you believe that Zoom did get faster after stealing Barry's speed.

Keep in mind he was stated to be that fast before he stole flash's speed, so it is reasonable to think he would be even faster afterwards.

Here Quicksilver goes to Indonesia from Tibet in the middle of conversation before the next word is spoken so probably like in a second.

From Indonesia to Tibet is 2,701.1006 miles, so to travel that distance in a second means he would have to go 9,723,962 mph. That in case you don't know equals mach 12,673.46, which means QS is a little over 211 times faster than CW Flash is.

Wait, so you can use calcs and I can't?

Anyway, Flash has a better feat, where he mails letters to Arrow (Star City) and Grandma Ester (Florida). Here are the calcs:

Star City is Seattle. Star City is 600 miles away from Central City.

Florida is 3,132 miles from Seattle.

600+3132=3,732. Now he has to run back to central City.

3,733 +3,132= 6,864 miles. But no we have to subtract 600 since he's not heading back to Star City.

6,864-600=6,864 miles a second.

6,864 miles a second = mach 29624.53

This isn't accounting for the other 50 + guests since we don't know where they live.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Quicksilver curbs.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury:

I was going my statements. Pre-tachyon season 2 Flash was Mach 3.3, as evident by the statement of him making the jump over the bridge and 2% of his speed being 50 mph. The tachyon gave him a 4x speed boost making him Mach 13.2. Next there are two options:

1. The speed Zoom stole from Barry didn't just heal him, but also gave him speed. Zoom was Mach 10 before stealing the speed, and with the added Mach 13.2, he becomes Mach 23.2. After coming back from the speedforce, Barry was once again as fast as Zoom, which also puts him on that level.
  2. The speed Zoom stole from Barry simply healed him, and did not give him additional speed. In that case, Barry remains at Mach 13.2.

Then, Barry got a 5x speed boost due to being in the speedforce for an extended period of time in season 4, also through statements. If assuming scenario 1, Barry is currently around Mach 116. If scenario 2, Barry is Mach 66.

Wait, so you can use calcs and I can't?

I edited my comment, I meant bad scaling. Cause despite these statements in season two, Wally who was nearly mach 3 came close to beating barry in that race, and Jessie (who was stated to almost be mach 3) was said to nearly be as fast as flash. Those statements contradict the S2 statements.

PS: I know that you believe that Zoom did get faster after stealing Barry's speed.

Kek, I know I said that but I doubt how it scales to Barry there are contradictions to his speed being that high in S3.

Anyway, Flash has a better feat, where he mails letters to Arrow (Star City) and Grandma Ester (Florida). Here are the calcs:

So not only do you use my statement from that CaV but also that calc? It's clear outlier, on par with S1 Flash outspeeding electricity and S2 dodging light.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver runs circles around him, what the ducks is this??

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000:

I edited my comment, I meant bad scaling. Cause despite these statements in season two, Wally who was nearly mach 3 came close to beating barry in that race, and Jessie (who was stated to almost be mach 3) was said to nearly be as fast as flash. Those statements contradict the S2 statements.

Barry was training Wally to be fast enough to save Iris. Would he leaving him in the dust truly be a good inspiration? Also, Wally was getting faster very quickly, so he was probably a lot faster in the race than when his speed was stated (it was mach 5, not mach 3 btw).

As for Jesse, she also got faster since the statement, and I don't remember her being stated to be almost as fast as Barry.

Kek, I know I said that but I doubt how it scales to Barry there are contradictions to his speed being that high in S3.

Yes, I wish the show was more consistent, but there are always contradictions. However, by statement, Flash's speed increases consistently. He was 230 mph on his first day of training, 700 mph by the end of the first episode, mach 1 to make the supersonic punch, mach 2 at the end of the first season, mach 3.3 after intense training at the beginning of the second season, mach 13.2 after the tachyon boost, and mach 66 after the speedforce boost. The statements are quite consistent.

So not only do you use my statement from that CaV but also that calc?

I used that statement to diminish the chances of you countering, since it's your own point of view. As for the calc, who cares who made it, the feat is still viable. I also thought it was @sanitrize1999: here.

It's clear outlier, on par with S1 Flash outspeeding electricity and S2 dodging light.

Now that I can agree with. It is an outlier, just like Quicksilver running from Indonesia to Tibet.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury:

I used that statement to diminish the chances of you countering, since it's your own point of view. As for the calc, who cares who made it, the feat is still viable. I also thought it was @sanitrize1999: here.

Opinions change, and I'm not even 100% on what I said in the CaV right now.

As for the calc, it's outlier, I never mentioned who made it because that isn't what matters.

just like Quicksilver running from Indonesia to Tibet.

Prove it please.

WeAreTheFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: @watcher5000: You guys are forgetting season 3. barry didnt stop getting faster, he was conttinually getting faster.

Also, this doesn't have any backing or any conclusive evidence or anything,but... Every season Barry's speed increases by ateast threefold. And if we assume that trend continued on for season 3. 23.2 x 3= 69.6 mach

Also tbey never said Barry's speed increased by 5x, but that his neurons were at 5x speed ot something. But the flash writers are dumb and it is highly likely that they tried to make themselves seem smarter by saying that, so they probably meant a 5x speed increase.

WeAreTheFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By WeAreTheFlash

Also, if it did mean a 5x speed increase. 69.6 x 5=348 mach

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QS in a stomp

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By oceanmaster21

Quicksilver ftw

Avatar image for shepardoakenprime
ShepardOakenPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QS, Flash's consistent speed is nowhere near Quicksilver's.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fox quicksilver > cw flash

616 quicksilver >> fox quicksilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What? How?

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killers10333 said:

What? How?

The feat I gave for Quicksilver beats what Fox did in X-Men apocalypse.

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash one-shot himself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury said:
@killers10333 said:

What? How?

The feat I gave for Quicksilver beats what Fox did in X-Men apocalypse.

It's an outlier, and yes, I'll get to proving it soon.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheWatcherKing  Online

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Quicksilver stomps.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheWatcherKing  Online

@bladeoffury:

Only after an Isotope E amp can Quicksilver run on water (Flash could already do it by episode 5)

That's outlier, QS had shown speed feats to say he could do that even before the amp. Although the scan doesn't actually say what you just said regardless.

Has doubts if he can outrun Black Bolt's voice or not, and has trouble doing it

It clearly says the shockwave, and we have no idea how fast they were traveling.

Quicksilver runs at Mach 4.1

Quicksilver runs at Mach 4.5

And? This doesn't mean anything, Superman can travel at 200 mph, does that negate his ftl feats? Nothing says he is going top speed here.

Quicksilver runs at Mach 5

Interestingly enough if you calc this he is going mach 440.

Now, which one looks like an outlier:

You failed to prove it was outlier but he has another speed feat way above what Flash has done.

Here he is fighting Blur while traveling around the world and gets back to the battle the avengers was having before anyone is beaten(so a short amount of time has passed).

Mach 1, mach 5, mach 4.5, mach 1, mach 4.1, mach 12 763.5

None of them, comic Wally West has once hit Grodd moving at mach 10, does that mean that we ignore all his casual faster than light feats?

QS still stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000:

Just a question, which one do you prefer to focus on, calcs or statements?

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OOCMikeyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By OOCMikeyy

QS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000:

Let's take Quicksilver's mach 5 feat for example. Statements say he ran at mach 5, but calcs say he ran at mach 440. This doesn't only apply to this feat, Flash has dozens where calcs are not consistent with statements. Which one do you find more reliable?

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheWatcherKing  Online

@bladeoffury said:

@watcher5000:

Let's take Quicksilver's mach 5 feat for example. Statements say he ran at mach 5, but calcs say he ran at mach 440. This doesn't only apply to this feat, Flash has dozens where calcs are not consistent with statements. Which one do you find more reliable?

In that case statement, I just found that interesting is all.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QS oneshots

can do vibratory hax too (also a microsecond feat there)

flash can't hurt him

and he blitzes, too

Quicksilver, who can tie multiple knots in 30 microseconds, run thousands of miles in a second, in 350 milliseconds save several people, outrun Black Bolt's voice and an explosion.

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW Flash is the biggest live-action jobber ever

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver stomps, he is VERY underrated

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch.

ProjeTwoPntOh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is making me realize that comic book writers sucked at math.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By dami24434

cw flash can't even succesfully blitz a dinosaur. comic quicksilver stabs him in the head and dispose off his corpse in s volcano. comic quicksilver is a light speeder

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#48  Edited By ProteusXManRxis

Quicksilver.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering CW Flash's most recent feat, he probably takes this if he's truly multi-ftl.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QS shitstomps