Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackymarket
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Devoe has all 12 meta-human powers as well as The Flash Season 4's speed

Reign has all the Worldkiller's powers

Thanos has all the stones (He cannot snap his fingers to win the fight)

Apocalypse has all his powers as well as all of his 4 horsemen's powers (Magneto, Storm, Archangel and Psylocke)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

nsuper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nsuper

How come nobody has responded to this? Seriously? This is a massive collaboration of different powers all rolled into one.

I have never seen Apocalypse or the show that he is in, but I am familiar with the horsemen and their powers (except for Archangel). I really like DeVoe* (All those powers blended perfectly in the ARGUS raid), and Regin (Whose raw power beat even Supergirl), but Thanos is on an entirely different level. With just five stones, he managed to annihilate many avengers. Just Thanos's physicals and weapon were enough to best Iron Man, Captain America, and Thor (Surprise worthiness not included). However, Thanos did show some weakness when facing Captain Marvel, so in this sense Reign could be able to pierce Thanos's skin before he has a chance to snap his fingers, but Thanos wears armor. The only way I see team 1 winning is if DeVoe and Reign work together; DeVoe can concentrate luck on Reign hitting a flesh part. Other than this, I do not see how team 1 would win.

*:But truthfully, DeVoe never had Fallout's powers; he also doesn't need the Weeper's for most of the battles he is placed in.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either from CW solo.

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers