CW Deathstrokes Battle Royale

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll: CW Deathstrokes Battle Royale (6 votes)

Grant Wilson 17%
Joe Wilson 0%
Billy Wintergreen 17%
John Diggle Jr 67%

All versions of Deathstroke besides Slade Wilson will battle to determine who is the number 2 Deathstroke of all time. Everybody gets their full Deathstroke armor and equipment.

Grant Wilson (Legends of Tomorrow Star City 2046)

Joe Wilson (S7 when he was a member of the Suicide Squad)

Billy Wintergreen (Island)

John Jr (S8 Star City 2040)

• 
The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see an argument for anybody.

Grant Wilson is the only Deathstroke with a win over Oliver Queen. Even if he was old, he was also the most experienced Oliver Queen, had a bionic arm, there’s a lot going into that fight. Grant also beat Connor Hawke who currently is being billed as relative to John Diggle Jr.

John Jr probably has the best stats with casual arrow timing and a nasty kick. He has multiple wins over Mia who is extremely skilled, but he also has an enormous advantage over her in size and strength, not to mention his armor. He has never been tested under pressure and pushed against someone who can match him physically, which everybody here can do.

Joe is the best in terms of being battle tested and consistent. But he lacks the high end feats of other Deathstrokes. He was summarily beaten by every high tier he faced and only has wins over mid tiers and fodder.

Then there’s the wildcard Billy Wintergreen. A physical match for anyone here with arguably the best speed in the lot. He’s also the most scaleable to Slade Wilson. The old dog might pull out the win against the youngsters.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

The Grant Wilson for 2046 was pretty good. The 2040 Grant from last episode was not good. JJ is really good, but hard to evaluate because of how inconsistent Coonor is, but he is at least superior to Mia and a physical beast, he is at least better than 2040 Grant and I'd argue better than 2046 Grant as well. But Grant was the one that trained JJ and should therefore probably be in the same ballpark at least.

Joe did beat a whole bunch of Argus soldiers and had a solid showing against Diggle. He was slightly inferior to Slade and got done dity be Oliver. He was also on the losing end of a 2v1 fight with Diaz against China White. He should be better than 2046 Grant but worse than the two others imo.

Billy Wintergreen has a win against Yao Fei, which I honestly find incredibly impressive, he also proved himself a match for Slade and should be around the same level as Joe as we can scale them both to Slade.

JJ>Billy>=Joe>Grant>>2040 Grant

They are all pretty even I think. I don't think there is one that really stands clearly above the rest.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grant's fight against Oliver is alright, but Oliver was old and IIRC hadn't fought in decades.

Joe... beat Diggle IIRC but I always found that to be PIS due to crossover, just needed a cool moment. Other than that, he's below Slade.

Idk about Billy, never saw S1-S3 (and most of S4) flashbacks.

Diggle Jr is the future one, right? Being > Mia is the best feat here I can think of. But I won't vote him until I know what Billy's capable of.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it’s between billy and jj. Going with jj for now

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd probably go JJ=Billy>Grant>=Joe (not sure how to rank the last two). JJ and Billy being clearly above the other two IMO.

Reasonings:

• JJ seems definitely better than Mia, who has good feats of her own. Also seems to be the most physically powerful of the four based on that kick on Mia. What's difficult here is these characters exist outside the main era of the show, so scaling is a lot harder to past characters.
  • Billy seemed to be a relative peer of Slade, and gave Slade a better fight than Joe did, despite Slade not being very serious in his fight with Joe. Also matched/beat Yao Fei. Argument could be made for Billy to take the top spot based on these showings, again it's just tough because all of these characters exist outside the main era of the show. I could actually be convinced that Billy>JJ for now, actually....maybe I'll change my answer later.
  • Grant I'm putting over Joe simply because he has wins over old Oliver and Connor from 2046, which I think is better than beating Diggle and fodder.
Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd probably go JJ=Billy>Grant>=Joe (not sure how to rank the last two). JJ and Billy being clearly above the other two IMO.

Reasonings:

• JJ seems definitely better than Mia, who has good feats of her own. Also seems to be the most physically powerful of the four based on that kick on Mia. What's difficult here is these characters exist outside the main era of the show, so scaling is a lot harder to past characters.
  • Billy seemed to be a relative peer of Slade, and gave Slade a better fight than Joe did, despite Slade not being very serious in his fight with Joe. Also matched/beat Yao Fei. Argument could be made for Billy to take the top spot based on these showings, again it's just tough because all of these characters exist outside the main era of the show. I could actually be convinced that Billy>JJ for now, actually....maybe I'll change my answer later.
  • Grant I'm putting over Joe simply because he has wins over old Oliver and Connor from 2046, which I think is better than beating Diggle and fodder.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's between Billy and JJ. I'd side with JJ.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JJ. Nobody is close to Slade even without kuru unless I’m missong something