CW Deathstroke vs Sabretooth (X-Men: Origins)

• 46 results
nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is strictly a H2H combat fight. Sabretooth is wearing the clothes he wore in X-Men: Origins, Deathstroke is wearing his armor. The fight takes place in a back alley in Starling City and they start 15 yards apart. Win via death or incapacitation and they are in-character. Who wins and why?

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Sabertooth

ScotticusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ScotticusRex

I don't remember Origins well, but I feel like Slade takes this. I seem to recall him having a huge strength advantage over that version of Sabretooth, and with just claws, I don't see Sabretooth getting past Slade's armor. It not only resisted sustained point blank gunfire, it didn't even chip the paint. As for speed, I Slade has considerable implied speed, although Sabretooth has better speed by feats. Ultimately, though, Slade's strength and durability would win it.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creed could cut through metal with those claws. He's got damage soak that is at least as good as Slade and Strength too. Slade lacking offensive equipment loses him the fight.

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By UFT

slade simply can't put him down and the claws rip through metal.

plus victor has been in combat for centuries. he knows how to predict and counter people. it took adamantium to do any kind of lasting effect.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#9 JediXMan  Moderator

Sabretooth. Deathstroke never fought anybody who was superhuman; he doesn't have the damage output to keep Creed down, while Creed is used to fighting somebody with powers and a healing factor. He also has the overall edge in experience.

They might be roughly even durability-wise, but Creed has the edge in speed, agility, and possibly strength.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke is a much much much better fighter than Creed but I have no opinion either way.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#11  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@immortal777 said:

Deathstroke is a much much much better fighter than Creed but I have no opinion either way.

Possibly, but in my opinion, the stats are in Creed's favor. Plus, his claws are extremely powerful, giving him an edge in a hand-to-hand fight.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: Just saying for those who know more than I do about Arrow DS (only watched a few episodes with him in it) incase they choose to debate this.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: Slade may have more technique. He's not a better fighter, per se'. Creed was pretty adept at fighting.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: Slade may have more technique. He's not a better fighter, per se'. Creed was pretty adept at fighting.

Slade is a better fighter.He actually stomped skilled opponents like Sarah and Oliver.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Emperorb777

It's been awhile since I saw origin, who exactly did Creed fight besides Wolverine who is a beyond crap fighter compared to people in Arrowverse? Don't say Deadpool.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Creed

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: Wolverine isn't a crap fighter. He uses what works for him. Most of the time he wins. He's beaten talented fighters like Shingen and Mystique. Creed mudstomped Logan before he got souped up on Adamantium. He was also pivotal in the fight with Weapon XI.

@reaverlation: And Creed stomped Wolverine who would also stomp Oliver and Sarah in h2h.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: Surely you jest? Wolverine is just hard to put down he literally has no combat prowess worth mentioning when compared to the people in the Arrowverse.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: Wolverine isn't a crap fighter. He uses what works for him. Most of the time he wins. He's beaten talented fighters like Shingen and Mystique. Creed mudstomped Logan before he got souped up on Adamantium. He was also pivotal in the fight with Weapon XI.

@reaverlation: And Creed stomped Wolverine who would also stomp Oliver and Sarah in h2h.

When Logan had bone claws.When Logan received the adamantium, Creed got stomped as if they were the comic versions.And Logan doesn't have skill feats that come close to the likes of Oliver and Slade stomped him

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Yup. By being made unbreakable, Logan did tear through this version of Sabretooth. Amps matter.

Logan doesn't need skill feats to beat Ollie in h2h. Even with only bone claws he has the ability to tank in h2h and means to kill in one solid hit. He'd outlast Ollie. With that said, Creed beat Logan silly. He'd do the same to Ollie, or as this thread presents, a weaponless Slade. Claws that cut metal and stats that are equal or better to Slade make for Wilson having a very bad day.

@immortal777:I think you didn't bother to comprehend my comment on technique vs fighting. Wolverine is very capable in combat. Capability is a synonym of prowess. Wolverine has beaten Mystique who has more technique then probably anybody from the Arrow show. He has also beaten Deathstrike by utilizing his environment, he's beaten a ton more people then he's lost to. He doesn't do it via fancy moves, but his straight forward slash and tank generally does the job quite well. As a matter of fact, that slash and tank would see him besting Oliver or Sarah in h2h. Stats and power sets matter.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Yup. By being made unbreakable, Logan did tear through this version of Sabretooth. Amps matter.

Logan doesn't need skill feats to beat Ollie in h2h. Even with only bone claws he has the ability to tank in h2h and means to kill in one solid hit. He'd outlast Ollie. With that said, Creed beat Logan silly. He'd do the same to Ollie, or as this thread presents, a weaponless Slade. Claws that cut metal and stats that are equal or better to Slade make for Wilson having a very bad day.

@immortal777:I think you didn't bother to comprehend my comment on technique vs fighting. Wolverine is very capable in combat. Capability is a synonym of prowess. Wolverine has beaten Mystique who has more technique then probably anybody from the Arrow show. He has also beaten Deathstrike by utilizing his environment, he's beaten a ton more people then he's lost to. He doesn't do it via fancy moves, but his straight forward slash and tank generally does the job quite well. As a matter of fact, that slash and tank would see him besting Oliver or Sarah in h2h. Stats and power sets matter.

Oliver can actually do well against Logan due to Oliver being ridiculously more skilled, faster and is versatile and tactical enough to use his gear to give Logan trouble, especially if Oliver uses his explosive arrows that obliterate concrete and one shot mirakuru soldiers.Bone Claw Logan is pathetic and his only feat is getting his ass kicked by Creed.

What stats does Creed have that stack up to Slade's?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: Let me ask you something what point are you trying to make that I should care about? My post was about Deathstroke being more skilled than Creed which is a fact. Now since you're saying I can't comprehend what you're saying explain what you mean in a way that shows Creed is more skilled than Deathstroke, other than that I don't care about any of the other bullshit your saying about Creed or Wolverine tanking shit like that has anything to do with actual skill. I made it clear I don't care who wins.

Oh and lol at Mystique being more skilled than Arrow.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Emperorb777

Now that I think about it mentioning anything outside of origins is pointless since all that mystique and Deathstrike was present day while Origins is in the past lol.

Leo-343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sabretooth.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Silverrings

Slade is much more skilled, both with and without weapons, but Victor's physical superiority is too much for him to overcome. Victor is stronger, faster, more agile, more durable and, seeing as this is an unarmed fight, he has the advantage of having claws. Slade has hardcore training and experience fighting very skilful and physically capable humans. Victor has fought in wars and stealth missions, fought Logan several times, beat him once, fought Barakapool, avoided Scott's eye beams and killed Will I Am. He's tanked laser beams, tons of stab wounds and jumping off of a nuclear plant tower. Slade might be able to put him down if he had guns and explosives and they started significantly far apart, but in this case it's a definite win for Victor.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade wins

They're almost equal in the term of strength

As for skill, Deathstroke is far above him

I doubt Sabes can harm DS armor

Deathstroke just knock this guy out with style

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good fight and I'm not sure who wins. Slade is way more skilled and is wearing armor, and Creed has claws. Regarding physicals they seemed close in stats.

Can anyone name feats from Origins showing what Creed's claws can cut through?

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Dre_Savage  Online

I'm with the majority. Creed wins. Even if Slade is on Mirakuru, Sabretooth has the edge in terms of strength. He's faster and more ferocious. And of course, the big kicker is that he can heal.

Creed, 8/10.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Slade takes this. He's certainly more skilled than Creed, and probably stronger too. Not to mention he has his own healing factor.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xtreme1 said:

Good fight and I'm not sure who wins. Slade is way more skilled and is wearing armor, and Creed has claws. Regarding physicals they seemed close in stats.

It effortlessly cut a car

I'm with the majority. Creed wins. Even if Slade is on Mirakuru, Sabretooth has the edge in terms of strength. He's faster and more ferocious. And of course, the big kicker is that he can heal.

Creed, 8/10.

Sabertooth is not stronger and he can heal all he want, he won't do anything to that armor

@fetts said:

I'd say Slade takes this. He's certainly more skilled than Creed, and probably stronger too. Not to mention he has his own healing factor.

Agree with this

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creed

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Victor

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: You sure Creed isn't stronger?in Origins he easily tossed around human beings like nothing. He picked Logan up and than tossed him on top of a log truck.

And he is still the Sabertooth from X-Men one, who uprooted a mid size tree and used it as a baseball bat sending a adimantium boned Logan through the air more than several feet back to his truck.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: I figured you'd care by virtue of being involved in the thread. The fact is Slade is more tactically skilled. But that doesn't change the results. A guy who knows how to box can take on a guy who knows Karate, Tai Kwan Do, Wing Chun and Savate and win. He may not be as diverse but he is as skilled at the art of fighting. That is Creed vs Slade. Creed knows how to fight and he does it well. In the 8 on screen altercations he is in, he cleans house more often then not.

He beat up bone Claw Logan, He killed Wraith, He lost decisively to Adamantium Logan, He was pivotal in beating Weapon XI. Then in X-Men he stalked and one shotted Logan, lost to Storm (because he didn't go straight for the kill.) and bested Logan on top of the Statue of Liberty.Then Cyclops blasted him to kingdom come.So his record is 4 wins,1 assisted win, 3 losses. Not too bad.

So we have Creed who is able to carve through metal against a guy wearing a metal uniform but otherwise unarmed. They have stats in the same neighborhood and Creed has his claws. Yeah, I'm backing Creed.

Also Mystique is a better fighter then the Arrow crew.

Call me when anybody on that show pulls something like this.

Loading Video...
@xtreme1 said:

Loading Video...

There is him cutting through metal. Watch through 2:59

@reaverlation:I don't doubt if Oliver were given his bow, trick arrows and space to use them that he could take Wolverine. I think I argued for him to take a majority under those circumstances in another thread. However within arms reach, the guy who has knives strapped to his hands that you can't disarm and that cut through damn near everything? That guy guts Oliver. He tanks punches or kicks and lands a blow and it's downhill from there.

That leads us to the next part. Creed was throwing men like rag dolls, snapping spines with little effort, effortlessly cutting through metal with his claws and tanking optic blasts from Weapon XI. He's dealing with a Slade who is on his level physically, but who has no weapons. Slade bringing his B game isn't good enough.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: I stopped reading after you admitted Deathstroke is more skilled.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: Then you missed the thrust of my comments. If you'd prefer to be willfully ignorant of my point, that is up to you.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: I've made it clear twice I wasn't interested, no one told you to write anything more than admitting Deathstroke is more skilled.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: I don't see why you'd bother to enter a debate if you're not interested. Also realize tactically skilled isn't the same as proficient. Basic techniques are not bad. Advanced techniques doesn't equal a win.

Just because Slade knows or utilizes a few more techniques, it doesn't mean Creed won't crush him. Because under these conditions, Creed will.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: Enter a debate? That's interesting choice of words considering you replyed to my comment to try and debate not the other way around.

I entered and commented in a thread and then even said I had no opinion either way.

And please don't say something stupid as hell like "it's a board for debating" when you know damn well people make comments with no intention of debating or maybe you dont know which would be strange.

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creed might take this.

IIRC he has taken multiple stabs snd slashed from adamantium, blasts from Cyclops, destroyed Wolverine pre-Adamantium, and tanked pretty high falls.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: I'm cool with it. Your opinion is what it is. But I think of threads like this for people who read them after. People coming in a year down the line see our opposing views and (assuming they don't have a winner already in mind) will come to a conclusion based on how well users debate our stances.

I do my best to back up my line of thought with logic and not favoritism. You can say Slade is a better fighter. You just can't prove it.

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Victor in a good fight

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Similar stats and both have healing factors. However, while I believe Slade is more skilled, without weapons he has no way of putting Creed down, whereas Creed's claws casually tear through metal. I'll take Sabretooth.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Khael

Uhm, How exactly Sabretooth will scratch that armor?

Sabertooth's claws best feats is cutting through metal, Big deal bullet can do that and i don't recall any bullet can scratch that armor

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without mirakuru Victor stomps.

With Mirakuru Victor still wins but in a hard fight

Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
alucardvanwayne1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: mote versatile yes faster idk about that logan doez have slightly enhance physical stats

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Creed.