CW Deathstroke VS MCU Captain America

AbramDaAwesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thenoobstomper: are you seriously trying to invalidate Roy's feat? XD

Do you know any thing about explosives? All you have provided is "a punch works different than a bomb" which it in this case it doesn't, Oliver fired two concentrated blasts which means the explosion would've focused on the door then expel outwards so it would work the same way as Roy's punch. The only difference is Roy had the strength to penetrate the door

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Slade.

TheNoobStomper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abramdaawesome: No,i am trying to show that Roy punching through something bomb proof doesnt mean he is stronger than Cap.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Cap 100% Absolutely wrecks Slade

AbramDaAwesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenoobstomper: cap would beat mirakuru Roy in a fight but Steve isn't stronger than Roy

TheNoobStomper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abramdaawesome: I still believe he is :P Or maybe even.Anyway i dont think the difference between their strength is great enough to call one of them stronger than the other.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roy is stronger than Cap.

That said, Slade still wins.

Nyhybrid89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehunter: I would agree, but I never seen Slade fight somebody like cap or anyone with a similar power set to his, we seen cap fight another super soldier.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Steve throws a motorcycle at Deathstroke. He faints. Cap wins

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Cap seems faster and his shield should allow him to block a fair amount of attacks while he himself can dish it out. Steve wins.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wrong

Outside of breaking the Oliver's pansy arrow bomb proof door, what has Roy actually done that arguably surpasses Steve? Neither he nor Slade have shown anything close to chucking a bike hard enough to lodge entirely into a metal engine block 20 feet away. (In a manner that made rather little sense, his momentum gave nothing to that throw)

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Well then, why the hell would you put the feat outside? Are you trolling me mate?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Jacthripper

@thehunter: I say outside because we actually have no idea how durable the door was, how much damage Oliver's bombs had done to the door, the strength of Oliver's explosives in force, etc. I don't like it because it's an unquantifiable feat. It also has not bearing in a fight.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehunter said:

Wrong

Outside of breaking the Oliver's pansy arrow bomb proof door, what has Roy actually done that arguably surpasses Steve? Neither he nor Slade have shown anything close to chucking a bike hard enough to lodge entirely into a metal engine block 20 feet away. (In a manner that made rather little sense, his momentum gave nothing to that throw)

Well yeah, punching through the bomb blast container is definitely Roy's best feat and what makes him stronger than Cap, so why should we need to prove that he's stronger even by disregarding the feat? Your post is kinda ironic since you're asking us to prove that Roy is stronger than Cap while disregarding the exact feat that makes him stronger, than using what is by far Cap's greatest showing that he's only done in a trailer to prove he's stronger now.

Disregard both the bomb blast container and motorcycle throw, and they're about even. Roy was still able to do other things like crumble a giant cinder block, splinter a wing chun dummy, and send people flying away. Consider the motorcycle throw but disregard the bomb blast container, and well yeah, Cap is stronger, but that doesn't prove anything since the bomb blast container feat still happened.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Jacthripper

@nickzambuto: I'm saying to disregard the bomb door feat because it's not able to be used with accuracy, we have only a very rough estimate on how durable the container was. Outside both the motorcycle feat and the bomb door feat, Roy's best striking feat was probably killing that police officer in a few hits. Cap even in the original film was strong enough to casually KO and kill armored individuals. In the Winter Soldier he oneshotted plenty of Hydra agents in that elevator with one arm. He also pushed a 10ish ton bulldozer pretty fast apparently, much faster than Mike Peterson.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#216 Lunacyde  Moderator

@nickzambuto: He does have a point. The durability of that container is questionable, have no way to gauge exactly how impressive the feat is.

Rag_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Rag_man

Good fight, but definitely Cap takes this. Why? Slade has impressive feats no doubt, but in Winter Soldier when time is running out and Cap is through messing around he takes Bucky apart REALLY fast...picks him up by his neck, slams him to the ground like a ragdoll, breaks his arm, UTTERLY subdues him and chokes him out, all in seconds, oh yeah, all after being stabbed and shot.

CONTAINS SPOILERS!!

Loading Video...

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: I'm saying to disregard the bomb door feat because it's not able to be used with accuracy, we have only a very rough estimate on how durable the container was. Outside both the motorcycle feat and the bomb door feat, Roy's best striking feat was probably killing that police officer in a few hits. Cap even in the original film was strong enough to casually KO and kill armored individuals. In the Winter Soldier he oneshotted plenty of Hydra agents in that elevator with one arm. He also pushed a 10ish ton bulldozer pretty fast apparently, much faster than Mike Peterson.

Even if Cap is stronger than Roy though, the point is that Roy's strongest punch straight across Slade's face barely affected him.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As I've said in other threads. Steve takes it.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

@jacthripper said:

Even if Cap is stronger than Roy though, the point is that Roy's strongest punch straight across Slade's face barely affected him.

That feat has so many discrepancies. If he'd have hit Slade hard enough to punch through a bomb-proof container it should have sent Slade flying.

And don't say that Slade's strength has anything to do with it because it doesn't matter how strong he is, he is the weight of a normal man his size, and he wasn't even in any particularly strong stance, he was just standing there.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Steve.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

bump

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Always going to back Steve

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

11 days later...

@rbt said:

Still Slade.

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

11 days later...

@rbt said:

Still Slade.

I'd have to agree, after seeing Avengers 2.

A few things have changed stats-wise since then though. Cap has a slight strength edge over Slade at this point and a MAJOR agility advantage. Reflex-wise and durability wise, Slade still has the edge. Skill-wise, I'd say Steve might have the edge as he has a much more impressive and varied repertoire of moves.

Overall, previously, I would have given Slade 8/10 over Steve but it probably comes down to 6/10 at this point.

Some feats off the top of my head (SPOILERS)

• Obviously, there's that motorcycle throw
  • In the first action sequence, he dragged an armoured HYDRA soldier alongside his back by the throat with one hand and then threw him forty-fifty feet across the battlefield still with one hand
  • Quicksilver speedblitzed him out of nowhere and sent him flipping through the air, but Cap was able to react quickly enough to land on his feet entirely unphased. It was bad ass.
  • He lifted a car. Well, held up a car. A bridge collapsed and a 4-seater car fell off the edge but Cap grabbed it by the bumper and held it's entire weight up for a few seconds without significant strain before the bumper snapped. This easily puts him in the two-three tonner range.
  • He went blow for blow with Second Form Ultron (who was Iron Man level in strength and speed) for a LONG time. He even managed to land a few brutal hits that sent Ultron flying (one particular hit sent Ultron flying off the truck and into a bridge with enough force to shatter concrete). Aside from the Hulkbuster scene, this was probably the best fight scene in the movie.
RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By RBT

@r2datu: I'm watching the movie tomorrow.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Has Slade ever tanked a flying motorcycle to the face? Because if not he gets stomped.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Has Slade ever tanked a flying motorcycle to the face? Because if not he gets stomped.

Nah. But he has reflexes to easily side step so...

And I don't think he is going to let Steve get on a bike and drive towards him anyway.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap. Had some impressive feats in AoU

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

Nah. But he has reflexes to easily side step so...

And I don't think he is going to let Steve get on a bike and drive towards him anyway.

Show me an exact feat of him dodging a motorcycle thrown by MCU cap. You can't? That's what I thought.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

Show me an exact feat of him dodging a motorcycle thrown by MCU cap. You can't? That's what I thought.

Show me an exact feat of Steve throwing a motorcycle at Slade. You can't? That's what I thought.

Unless you're trolling, this is easy the worst argument I've seen on vine.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@rbt said:

@thenaughtytitan:

Show me an exact feat of Steve throwing a motorcycle at Slade. You can't? That's what I thought.

Not trolling, it is a purposely obvious joke. If I were trolling it wouldn't be so obvious. Just messing around...XD

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@thenaughtytitan:

Not trolling, it is a purposely obvious joke. If I were trolling it wouldn't be so obvious. Just messing around...XD

Oh, ok.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Vivide

Seen AoU

Steve bodies, like sharkeisha on that other black girl

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vivide said:

Seen AoU

Steve bodies, like sharkeisha on that other black girl

Really guess I have to see AOU.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By HelixFlameYT

Cap wins with ease due to the fact that DS was weak enough to lose to GA

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap wins with ease due to the fact that DS was weak enough to lose to GA

You do know that Slade was weakened when Oliver defeated him, right?

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@helixflameyt: Deathatroke lost to Arrow after the mirakuru ran out of Deathstroke's body, because Arrow did it.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like What? Use Spoiler Blocks.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@just_banter said:

Well, for a couple:

1. Firstly, the motorcycle scene, which probably everyone has seen at this point.
  2. Cap grabs a soldier by the throat, whilst on his motorbike, then proceeds to toss him like a ragdoll, one handed, easily 40 feet across the battlefield into a group of enemy soldiers.
  3. Cap gets blitzed by quicksilver, but reacts to it, in mid air, and manages to land almost as if he just suddenly decided to do a front flip.
  4. He stops a car from falling off a bridge, only for a couple of seconds, until the bumper bar comes off, but as he was holding the car, he wasn't strained in the slightest, he even looked relaxed.
  5. Fights second form Ultron for a long ass time, who was portrayed at around Iron Man level strength, maybe a little higher, and lands some good hits in, one was especially good, sending Ultron flying off the back of a truck with enough force to dent Cement.
  6. Is strong enough to cut an Ultron bot clean in two with one decent hit of his shield.
  7. Snaps a piece of wood about as thick as his chest in half with ease.
  8. He, or more particularly him and his shield, easily withstood a hit from Mjolnir powerful enough to send a shockwave that destroyed Ultron bots from up to 30 feet away.

In the film, his punches send people flying, like every hit sends someone minimum 5 feet back, and he was doing some gymnastic level flips, he was flipping over blasts and stuff like a boss, in this movie, Cap stepped up, big time

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

cap for now until more slade appearances on arrow

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: make a petition to stop giving slade more feats ;p

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: @vivide: I have strong doubts we will see any more of slade on Arrow in the foreseeable future.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

@vivide: why? he's a great character? what do you having against him? :P

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: the only way to prevent a win is to kill the writer C:

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade is one of the few characters I like on Arrow currently. That being said, he won't be doing anything else anytime soon, since he had some time this season.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@just_banter said:

Well, for a couple:

1. Firstly, the motorcycle scene, which probably everyone has seen at this point.
  2. Cap grabs a soldier by the throat, whilst on his motorbike, then proceeds to toss him like a ragdoll, one handed, easily 40 feet across the battlefield into a group of enemy soldiers.
  3. Cap gets blitzed by quicksilver, but reacts to it, in mid air, and manages to land almost as if he just suddenly decided to do a front flip.
  4. He stops a car from falling off a bridge, only for a couple of seconds, until the bumper bar comes off, but as he was holding the car, he wasn't strained in the slightest, he even looked relaxed.
  5. Fights second form Ultron for a long ass time, who was portrayed at around Iron Man level strength, maybe a little higher, and lands some good hits in, one was especially good, sending Ultron flying off the back of a truck with enough force to dent Cement.
  6. Is strong enough to cut an Ultron bot clean in two with one decent hit of his shield.
  7. Snaps a piece of wood about as thick as his chest in half with ease.
  8. He, or more particularly him and his shield, easily withstood a hit from Mjolnir powerful enough to send a shockwave that destroyed Ultron bots from up to 30 feet away.

In the film, his punches send people flying, like every hit sends someone minimum 5 feet back, and he was doing some gymnastic level flips, he was flipping over blasts and stuff like a boss, in this movie, Cap stepped up, big time

Cap had some crazy feats. There is no way he was peak human in that film

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers