• Standard Gear/Armor
  • Slade mirakuru
  • 20 minute rest after every round
  • Win by any means

1. CW Mr Blank

2. MCU Black Widow and Hawkeye

3. FOX X-23

4. MCU Spider-Man and Shocker

5. DCEU Suicide Squad (Croc, Deadshot, Harley, Katana, Omni-form Diablo, Boomerang, Rick Flag) and Batman

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Stops at 5.

El Diablo solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

X 23 kills Slade then kills Captain too.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice to see these two together. I'm thinking 3 or 5. X-23 could kill either if she gets a hit in but I think Steve and Slade can both knock her out if they hit her as hard as they can. I don't remember a lot of what happened in Suicide Squad. I think I remember El Diablo having some op explosion capabilities. So I don't know what would happen than.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First two rounds are no shits.

Third round is X-23 and I don't see how she stands a chance. Two master skilled vastly physically dominant Super Soldiers at once are going to bully her into the ground. I don't care how long she can last with the healing factor, she's not going to pose a threat when these two are working together. You people are saying that a little girl with knives is a threat to two 250 pound Marines.

Shocker is little more than fodder and Captain America already solo'd Spider-Man. Whatever experience or technological improvements Peter has acquired since then are negated by the fact that Tony said Steve was actually holding back on him. And now Steve has Slade. I don't see how this is debatable.

The Suicide Squad is tough. I picture them both as potential teambusters, they've got the supercomputer tactical brain for it, and it helps that several members of the Squad are little more than outright fodder (Harley, Boomerang, Rick Flag). Others like Croc and Katana are very small threats that could only possibly be significant during a team effort, and that leaves just Deadshot as the only real guy even worth taking seriously... oh what's that? They've got Diablo on the team? Big whoop, guy can only maintain that form for a few minutes, Cap alone can stall him for that long with the shield. And once he powers down, he's butter.

If you ask me, the real powerplayer and only hope for victory here is Batman due to his resourceful cunning and potential to organize the Suicide Squad into a tactical unit. The Squad still wouldn't win, but they might be able to occupy the Super Soldier duo long enough for Batman to set up some unexpected trap or trick. And even though I want to say Batman is shrewd and calculated enough to go through all of this, the fact is that the DCEU version doesn't have the feats for it.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 3 for sure.