CW Darth Maul, Pre-Retcons Grievous, and NK-Necrosis run the Gauntlet

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

"Team Chicken Legs" as I like to think of them, run a gauntlet. Fully restored at the beginning of each round, and Legends versions for all.

For extra clarification:

-Maul is him with his first set of post-spider mechanical legs

-When I say "pre-retcons" I mean Grievous as he was before the second Clone Wars cartoon retconned things left and right and made Grievous a joke

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Rounds

Round 1: Sev’rance Tann, Kadrian Sey, and Tol Skorr on Kamino

Round 2: Kao Cen Darach, Ven Zallow, and Denolm Orr on Muunilinst

Round 3: Corran Horn, Kam Solusar, and Saba Sebatyne on Jabiim

Round 4: Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin, and Kit Fisto on Boz Pity

Round 5: Galen Marek and his clones (Starkiller and the Dark Apprentice) on Utapau

How far does Team Chicken-Legs get?

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Eredin12

Round 5 is complete mismatch , any of three of them would one shot by moving their pinky

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Ok…so do you think the team stops there?

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eredin12
@shroudofsorrow said:

@eredin12: Ok…so do you think the team stops there?

Yea, I guess you could argue they can stop at 4 as well, but if they pass that, then they get stomped at 5. Marek himself was able to drive TFU Sidious to desperation in near equal clash with him despite being weakened himself, version of Sidious far more powerful than in ROTS, so it should be hard to see what will happen to these three when they fight 3 Sidious level characters.

macattack1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By macattack1

They win rounds 1 and 2 comfortably.

Round 3 I’m not sure, I don’t know NJO stuff well enough.

Round 4 is a really good fight. Saesee or Agen could each give Maul a good fight, and Fisto could give Grievous a good fight because he has a good form for it. I would probably lean team chicken legs slightly, but it would be hard.

Round 5 seems like a comfortable win for Starkiller team, they just have too much force power they can spam.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macattack1: You said the team name! That makes me happy 😊

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: Tann would be a threat to any of them individually, but her teammates are fodder

R2 is a tough fight but grievous carries

R3I could see grievous carry but could also see them losing

R4 grievous carries

R5 Grievous carries

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth: You rate GG pretty high I see.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I tried reading up on NK, and his creator thinks he is better than Grievous. What else do we know about him?

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@famousroman: Not much. I can tell you he got killed by SW: Galaxies player characters, who are largely non-Force Sensitive spacers, but to be fair, Jedi Masters died to Clone Troopers in Order 66, so it doesn't prove he's a bottom-tier duelist.

My assumption would be that he isn't better than GG until we get some hard evidence to prove it (which we never will). That said, because his body is Grievous' rebuilt, I think we can reasonably assume he has GG's physicals if not necessarily his dueling skill.

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@famousroman: Not much. I can tell you he got killed by SW: Galaxies player characters, who are largely non-Force Sensitive spacers, but to be fair, Jedi Masters died to Clone Troopers in Order 66, so it doesn't prove he's a bottom-tier duelist.

My assumption would be that he isn't better than GG until we get some hard evidence to prove it (which we never will). That said, because his body is Grievous' rebuilt, I think we can reasonably assume he has GG's physicals if not necessarily his dueling skill.

Yeah, I do recall something of the sort (bottom part). He had Zannah's saber, which had the crystal from Bane's saber, no? I quite liked that actually.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CryoLancer47

@shroudofsorrow:

Not much. I can tell you he got killed by SW: Galaxies player characters, who are largely non-Force Sensitive spacers, but to be fair, Jedi Masters died to Clone Troopers in Order 66, so it doesn't prove he's a bottom-tier duelist.

That's not the best example to use, since there's quite a bit of context regarding O66. Such as the Jedi being taken by surprise and not being ready for the betrayal by their Clones. We know some Jedi like Rahm Kota or K'kruhk, who didn't have much trust in the clones/didn't get blindsided, managed to survive. Unlike Mundi or Ayala.

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway, Grievous either carries them in round 5, or Vader's whipping boys take it.

Ieatnettles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clear up until round 5. Grevious even before his nerf got absolutely destroyed by obi wan, and this maul is too pre prime and rusty, starkiller team takes it in a somewhat decent fight

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By shroudofsorrow

@cryolancer47: Well yeah, that’s true. There are other examples of lightsaber wielders dying to groups/mobs of blaster wielders though.

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CryoLancer47

@cryolancer47: Well yeah, that’s true. There are other examples of lightsaber wielders dying to groups/mobs of blaster wielders though.

Depends on who are being attacked and the context behind said examples.

For example, we already know that a Padawn could defend decently against a group of Clones before eventually going down after Order 66 began:

Loading Video...

And we have other examples in Disney Canon & Legends of characters defending against multiple shooters with little to no issue.

Such as a Pre-Prime, out-of-practice Kanan against a bunch of Stormtroopers. Ezra also blocking lots of blaster bolts at some point in Season 3. And many other examples of characters defending against blaster bolts from multiple shooters. Such as Maul, Qui-Gon, etc.

And again, Order 66 was specifically orchestrated to blindside the Jedi when they weren't prepared using their once loyal allies against them. Which is why so many of them went down easy.