• Start 10 Feet Apart
  • Win by Death / KO / Incap
  • Wearing clothes from images.
  • Takes place in a Dojo.
Takes place in a Dojo.
Takes place in a Dojo.

#2 Posted by Etherious (269 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante stomps.

Diaz is comparable to Diggle, unlike Dante is comparable to Oliver.

#3 Edited by drago666 (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante seems to be setting up to be a better Diaz (in terms of being a threat) at the moment which is why I hate him.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#4 Edited by SupremeGeneration (11922 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante should wreck. Especially since his one feat takes place in the same episode Diaz couldn't even tag China White while with a partner/2v1ing her, and where Diaz was stated to prefer having a bomb explode in his neck than face Dante.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c96a079e1d43
#6 Posted by TheSuperor (6838 posts) - - Show Bio

Everything suggest that Dante should stomp

#7 Posted by JSDoctor (1645 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante did significantly better against Oliver than Diaz ever did - before he got the serum. If we use Diaz's showing from 7x07 then he might be able to win, or at least make it very close. If not, then Dante definitely wins.

#8 Posted by Subline (8433 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't understand why everyone is saying Dante stomps, iirc that guy has no physical feats as of right now.

#9 Posted by Vacanus (246 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante wins. Diaz at best was slightly worse than Oliver, Dante was beating Oliver handily.

#10 Posted by BreakOfDawn (2365 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante was fighting Oliver on pretty even footing (for now, at least), though he wasn't beating him and probably wouldn't have beaten him. He wins.

#11 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27904 posts) - - Show Bio

You don't need to be particularly established to beat Diaz, plus the in-universe comparison is pretty obvious.

#12 Posted by Vacanus (246 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration: ... they weren’t 2v1ing her, it was a free for all and that was a sparring drill. Also Diaz is a H2H guy, that wasn’t even a fist fight.

That being said, I do agree Dante wins, but it wouldn’t be a cake walk.

#13 Posted by Vacanus (246 posts) - - Show Bio

@breakofdawn: he was definitely winning. The fight ended with Ollie on the floor and Dante preparing to throw a knife at him. That’s winning.

#14 Posted by mrmonster (15626 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante

#15 Posted by BreakOfDawn (2365 posts) - - Show Bio

@vacanus: No it didn't.

Loading Video...

Oliver was back on his feet and ready to continue.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#16 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11922 posts) - - Show Bio

@vacanus said:

@supremegeneration: ... they weren’t 2v1ing her, it was a free for all and that was a sparring drill. Also Diaz is a H2H guy, that wasn’t even a fist fight.

That being said, I do agree Dante wins, but it wouldn’t be a cake walk.

IIRC, Joe never once swung at Diaz, but if you want me to be more accurate in the face of not remembering, IIRC she tagged both Joe and Diaz immediately after having them both attack her simultaneously.

I'll go watch the fight again real quick.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cae4704c27f5
#17 Posted by deactivated-5cae4704c27f5 (1660 posts) - - Show Bio

@etherious: Diaz stomped Diggle in a comparable fashion to how Dante handled Oliver, the two aren't close.

OT-Dante wrecks.

#18 Posted by Vacanus (246 posts) - - Show Bio

@breakofdawn: yes. After Lyla had Dante had gun point Oliver got up. Dante was taking out his knife to throw at Oliver.

Either way, Oliver was losing the fight lol.

#19 Posted by Vacanus (246 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration: the fight literally started with joe swinging his sword at Diaz, and Diaz was using a knife.

Again, idk why, Diaz isn’t very good with weapons/fighting people with weapons. He’s really only been good in fist fights. So idk why they did that but whatever. But again, that was sparring.

#20 Posted by Vacanus (246 posts) - - Show Bio

@jacensolo77: this definitely isn’t gonna be a stomp. Diaz has hung with Oliver before. Dante will definitely win, but it won’t be super easy. Maybe mid diff.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cae4704c27f5
#21 Posted by deactivated-5cae4704c27f5 (1660 posts) - - Show Bio

@vacanus: If Dante can handle Oliver without effort there's no reason to think his inferior (Diaz) will fair any better.

#22 Posted by Vacanus (246 posts) - - Show Bio

@jacensolo77: it wasn’t without effort, Oliver was competing. Dante was definitely winning, but there was effort involved. It would be a little easier for him to beat Diaz, it wouldn’t be without effort though.

#23 Posted by Vacanus (246 posts) - - Show Bio

So, I still think Dante wins after rewatching all their fights. He’d win 10/10 mid-slightly high difficulty, a little easier than his fight vs Oliver. But... just one thing:

“Morals on” what morals? 😂