FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@praz94 said:
@firestarlord73194 said:

@nightmare52: your calculations are wrong, they never said Zoom was 4x faster than Barry pre-tachion device, they said that when Barry got the tachion device it gave him a four times boost which they said was faster than Zoom, So Zoom at that point was less than 4x faster than Barry pre-tachion. However Barry jumped the bridge in his fight with Trajectory which he had to go Mach 3.3 to do. Once he gets 4x faster with the tachion device he's Mach 13.2. Then Zoom absorbs that speed so his speed is at least Mach 26.3 (Zoom at the most would have to be mach 13.1 if Barry was faster at mach 13.2) Barry comes back from the speed force faster than Zoom at this point which means he'd have to be at least faster than Mach 26.3 by the end of season 2

Lmao that is idiotic thinking. Just because zoom took barry's speed doesnt just mean zoom is now as fast as barry's max speed + his own max speed. Thats not it works. Unfortunately you cant really calculate how much faster he actually gets. If we go by your logic, mach 26 is about 20,000mph.. You really think Barry runs that fast in the tv show?

why would it not be? Barry had NO speed after Zoom took it all hence why I added Barry's then speed to Zoom's speed before he took Barry's. Based off calcs they would be running about 20,000 miles an hour and yes i think the characters are capable of running that fast if not much faster. By calcs Barry should be that fast at the end of season 2, by feats he should be much faster

Bats16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rival and Trajectory are non-factors. Rival was beaten by Wally who was stated by Cisco to only be mach 2. Trajectory was beaten by Barry when he achieved mach 3. Zoom was 4x faster than mach 2 Barry and got even faster once he stole Barry's speed. RF is the only possible challenge, but he lacks feats suggesting he's close to Zoom.

Zoom wins.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bats16: Flashpoint Wally wasn't only mach 2, Cicso said the suit he made was for when Wally ran past mach 2 so his clothing won't burn.

Bats16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Bats16

@the_kidd said:

@bats16: Flashpoint Wally wasn't only mach 2, Cicso said the suit he made was for when Wally ran past mach 2 so his clothing won't burn.

Yes he was. Cisco's statement was exactly this:

"I make you a friction proof suit so that your clothes don't explode at mach 2"

Nowhere in his statement does he say or imply that Wally is capable of running faster than that.

Avatar image for dragonborntookanarrowtotheknee
DragonBornTookAnArrowToTheKnee789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eobard was able to go toe to toe with future Barry who's far smarter and probably more skilled then the one we have currently.

A far more less experienced Barry ended up defeating Zoom pretty easily in a disappointing final battle, granted Zoom wanted Barry to become a monster and kill him so holding back would make sense.

Eobard also from what's been shown/known has the most/best knowledge about the Speedforce along with characters like Jay, so that's also benefit granted seeing as Trajectory's speed has no limit along with having the Rival i'd say team due to superior numbers

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bats16: Cisco didn't say mach 2 was his max speed either. Post Flashpoint Wally was mach 2 when he first got his powers and his speed increase with every episode now. If current Wally is just gaining Flashpoint Wally powers slowly I don't see why his max speed is mach 2 when current Wally is faster .

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not even all that convinced that Zoom is superior to Thawne

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom stomps

Only Trajectory actually matters and depending on what point in the series Zoom is at (I.e post absorbing flashes speed) that isn't even true.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By jashro44

Zoom based on current evidence.

Bats16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd said:

@bats16: Cisco didn't say mach 2 was his max speed either. Post Flashpoint Wally was mach 2 when he first got his powers and his speed increase with every episode now. If current Wally is just gaining Flashpoint Wally powers slowly I don't see why his max speed is mach 2 when current Wally is faster .

It doesn't matter if he didn't say that was his max speed. That's the only thing we have to go on when it comes to his and the Rival's speed. There's absolutely no evidence that he was faster than that. And there's nothing suggesting that the reason current Wally is faster is because of his Flashpoint self.

ThExplainer777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By ThExplainer777

Future Reverse flash wins, since he is faster than the future flash which faster than SAVITAR, Zoom and present flash.

Just a note the reverse flash we had in season one is the one who lost his speed the one we have now is the future reverse flash, he can solo this easily.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Superhero24

@thexplainer777: Finally someone who is thinking straight in this thread. I am reading all these post with no knowledge on anything in CW. Zoom beats Reverse Flash Lmfao. Reverse Flash in season 2 completely outran the flash. This was a less experienced and probably pre tachyon Reverse flash. Reverse flash in season one was also able to stomp Barry in their final fight and he was way slower than his full speed. He said flash and him had fought for centuries in one of the episodes. He has shown better speed mirage than zoom, better phasing, better time traveling, and better wits. He gave Barry the speed equation knowing what it would do, but he had no worries that has to be an indicator. Trajectory is useless. She used v9 and got blue lightning, while Zoom was already a speedster than used v9 multiple times. He is still way faster especially after taking Barrys speed. The Rival is probably like mach 4. He is the weakest. I would disagree on RF being faster than Savitar. Savitar was the first speedster and fights future Barry as well. We don't have enough info on this to decide that.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just fighting future flash doesn't make someone instantly impressive.I mean we don't even know what future flash can even do so to say "someone wins because they fought this guy in the future" is idiotic at best. For all we know future flash could be holding back I mean he in season 2 fought his past self and didn't own him so it isn't impossible for flash not to go all out.

AceGeek707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, RF > Season 2 BA > Zoom...

Speed-wise he's faster. He's also way smarter since he's a genius in the 22nd century.