deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Takes place in Central City.

No crossfire.

Trajectory isn't affected by v9 side effects and can fight at full-speed.

No time-travel shenanigans.

Who wins?

Costy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom maybe

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Costy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@costy21: Zoom is at least Mach 11 where the others are Mach 3. He might pull a win.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By PeterParkerJr

Zoom. RF is his only real problem.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peterparkerjr: Trajectory is faster than Reverse Flash, but with less experience which she bridges with her willingness to kill.

If RF is a problem, then so is she.

Rival also managed to tango with Flash for awhile; he should be somewhat of a threat too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I have to go with the team. Yeah zoom may be faster, but it's still 1 speedster against 3 speedsters.

This is the way I see it: Trajectory is battling zoom, meanwhile Rival stomps from behind. Then the final blow by Eobard.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Zoom.

He's faster then everyone here, and better at using his powers then anything anyone demonstrated here.

Although Eobard is the best character-wise

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehunter: I think the three of them are just too much for Zoom to handle on his own. Reverse Flash alone would give him a very hard fight, with Trajectory and Rival, I think the team would win just by numbers.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehunter: I think the three of them are just too much for Zoom to handle on his own. Reverse Flash alone would give him a very hard fight, with Trajectory and Rival, I think the team would win just by numbers.

Thawne was only a bit faster then season 1 Barry by feats. Zoom at his best was at least 3-4 times faster then anything Thawne demonstrated. How does Thawne give him any sort of trouble?

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehunter:

RF is faster than them both. Plus he's smarter, more experienced, more disciplined, and has better combat feats.

Rival is the low man here. Flash would've probably beaten him faster in their fight if not for his memories disappearing.

EDoubleU_E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: There's a case to be made that Current Season 3 Thawne>Season 1 Thawne. Towards the end of Season 1 when RF was still stomping Barry, the tachyon device had long since stopped charging his powers so it's quite likely that he was stomping Barry while nowhere near 100%. The current RF never lost his connection to the speed force and is able to operate at 100% speed capacity all the time evidenced by his ability to time travel at will again. So while he needs new feats in order to rank him among the other speedsters, using his season 1 feats may not be concrete evidence.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vertigo-

@blackestnight93: There's a case to be made that Current Season 3 Thawne>Season 1 Thawne. Towards the end of Season 1 when RF was still stomping Barry, the tachyon device had long since stopped charging his powers so it's quite likely that he was stomping Barry while nowhere near 100%. The current RF never lost his connection to the speed force and is able to operate at 100% speed capacity all the time evidenced by his ability to time travel at will again. So while he needs new feats in order to rank him among the other speedsters, using his season 1 feats may not be concrete evidence.

yet, as of right now, his season 1 feats are all we have to go by. I hope he gets better feats in the coming season though, I really like the way they're developing his character. And there is still his upcoming appearance in LOT s2. So he'll get new feats one way or another

EDoubleU_E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: Very true and ehhh I kinda gave up on LoT although I guess I might watch whatever episode RF is in.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peterparkerjr: How is Reverse Flash the fastest?

He lost to Season 1 Finale Flash, who was like Mach 2, whereas Trajectory was demolishing Barry.

And Kid Flash was stated to be around Mach 2, Rival pretty much ended him.

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peterparkerjr: How is Reverse Flash the fastest?

He lost to Season 1 Finale Flash, who was like Mach 2, whereas Trajectory was demolishing Barry.

And Kid Flash was stated to be around Mach 2, Rival pretty much ended him.

He didn't lose to season 1 finale Flash, Eddie killed himself which killed Eobard but before that he was stomping Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticdwanyemcduffie: He was? o.O

Sorry, my memory's a bit rusty of Season 1, but I remember them racing where the first particle accelerator exploded, where they both reached Mach 2.

Might need to rewatch it cos I dont remember in which bit Eddie shot himself in the first place.

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehunter: rival ended KF from a sneak attack. with the tachyon enhancement he was stated close to light speed. Trajectory was only Mach 3 sooooooo.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

didn't zoom have trouble creating a speed mirage unlike Eobard who did it with no problem at all? I remember the former saying even he wasn't fast enough to accomplish that.

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticdwanyemcduffie: He was? o.O

Sorry, my memory's a bit rusty of Season 1, but I remember them racing where the first particle accelerator exploded, where they both reached Mach 2.

Might need to rewatch it cos I dont remember in which bit Eddie shot himself in the first place.

I don't remember them racing do have video? My mind is kinda hazy

Linha-Fone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Linha-Fone

didn't zoom have trouble creating a speed mirage unlike Eobard who did it with no problem at all? I remember the former saying even he wasn't fast enough to accomplish that.

Zoom said he wasn't fast enough to create a speed-mirage on Earth-1 while he was on Earth-2, not that he couldn't do a normal speed-mirage.

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Hunter. Thawne's experience and speed gives him major trouble.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom stomps, all their speeds put together wouldn't be enough:

RF = Mach 2 (rounded up)

Rival = Mach 2.5 (KF was Mach 2, he beat him, so logical)

Trajectory = Mach... 10? Slightly higher? Mach 14?

Mach 18.5 is around Zoom.

EDoubleU_E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: Current RF and Rival are both faster than Mach 2. Season 1(Semi Depowered) RF was still able to stomp Barry 1v1 and Season 2(Less Experienced) RF was able to outpace Season 2 Barry in a flat out race.

I know s2 RF had a head start and got caught eventually but, Barry was able to catch up before RF simply sped up and he only got caught because Barry had knowledge of the battlefield and was able to cut him off instead of directly catching him.

Rival was >= Kid Flash who had much more impressive feats than Mach 2 Barry. One in particular that stood out was KF not only reacting to Rival's lighting, but also outpacing it entirely to save Barry. Barry on the other hand got completely blitzed when Zoom threw the lighting back.

RF is at 100% for the first time in the series so while he and Rival are being@supremegeneration: Current RF and Rival are both faster than Mach 2. Season 1(Semi Depowered) RF was still able to stomp Barry 1v1 and Season 2(Less Experienced) RF was able to outpace Season 2 Barry in a flat out race.

I know s2 RF had a head start and got caught eventually but, Barry was able to catch up before RF simply sped up and he only got caught because Barry had knowledge of the battlefield and was able to cut him off instead of directly catching him.

Rival was >= Kid Flash who had much more impressive feats than Mach 2 Barry. One in particular that stood out was KF not only reacting to Rival's lighting, but also outpacing it entirely to save Barry. Barry on the other hand got completely blitzed when Zoom threw the lighting back.

RF is at 100% for the first time in the series and while he and Rival are slower than Zoom they aren't complete non factors. Their added assistance to trajectory should allow the team to have a reasonable chance of winning.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Vertigo-

@supremegeneration said:

RF = Mach 2 (rounded up)

Wasn't Trajectory only slightly above mach 3 though?

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration said:

RF = Mach 2 (rounded up)

Wasn't Trajectory only slightly above mach 3 though?

I can't remember if Trajectory is post-Tachyon Barry or pre-Tachyon Barry, so IDK.

@supremegeneration: Current RF and Rival are both faster than Mach 2. Season 1(Semi Depowered) RF was still able to stomp Barry 1v1 and Season 2(Less Experienced) RF was able to outpace Season 2 Barry in a flat out race.

Current RF is featless, and Rival was not barely faster than Mach 2. S1 RF was technically amped, since he was feeding off the speed-force in the chair.

That logic or battleground doesn't work, since Eobard was from the future, he'd know the battleground.

Cisco said that Wally was Mach 2 (making the suit), and those statements are more believable than the fanfic being written here.

RF is at 100% for the first time in the series and while he and Rival are slower than Zoom they aren't complete non factors. Their added assistance to trajectory should allow the team to have a reasonable chance of winning.

The 2nd part of your post was literally the same thing, so...

RF is not at 100% b/c the prison was cutting him off from the speed force, and Zoom's speed makes all 3 speedsters put together look slow, so no, Zoom stomps.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: Trajectory was pre-tachyon Barry

Well in that case:

RF = Mach 2 (rounded up)

Trajectory = Mach 3 (still faster than pre-Tachyon Barry, who's fastest was Mach 2 till that point).

At this point, we could MULTIPLY all these numbers and Mach 15 is even slower than before, so Zoom MEGASTOMPS.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Vertigo-

@supremegeneration: I thought Barry was a bit above mach 2 when he fought Trajectory? Like, mach 2.5 ish

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: yeah. But that was in relation to this bit:

(still faster than pre-Tachyon Barry, who's fastest was Mach 2 till that point).

Just saying that at that time, Barry had surpassed mach 2

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: yeah. But that was in relation to this bit:

(still faster than pre-Tachyon Barry, who's fastest was Mach 2 till that point).

Just saying that at that time, Barry had surpassed mach 2

Ah, my bad.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EDoubleU_E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: on mobile so won't be quoting:

1. I know that but I assumed most recent version since OP didn't specify. Also, once his identity was revealed and he was captured, he never received another chance to charge his speed yet was still stomping Barry in the end.

2. It doesn't change the fact that Barry couldn't catch him naturally and exploited the battlefield to cut him off.

3. Sorry must've missed that part but, it isn't fan fic. Kid Flash completely outpaced the lightning while Barry got blitzed by itwhen Zoom threw it back at him. But not gonna argue with the writers, inconsistencies isn't really new when it comes to this show.

4. The fact that RF can time travel freely is proof that he has access to 100% of his powers. Season 1 RF couldn't time travel due to losing his speed force connection and Season 2 RF needed the tachyons to amp himself in order to time travel. It's true, his powers were cut off for as long as Barry kept him prisoner, but once he was released he had full access to his powers and didn't lose his speed force connection once traveling into the past for whatever reason.

Bonus: On the Trajectory thing, Flash achieved Mach 3.3 during their fight but it's unknown if he surpassed her speed since he didn't necessarily catch her but land on her. Either way OP states the effects of V9 don't effect her so this is the version of her that had blue lightning, a version that's featless.

I guess I'll concede Zoom wins since current RF and max Trajectory are featless but I still don't believe it'd be a stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-5daa1992b8940
deactivated-5daa1992b8940

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93 said:

@supremegeneration: Trajectory was pre-tachyon Barry

Well in that case:

RF = Mach 2 (rounded up)

Trajectory = Mach 3 (still faster than pre-Tachyon Barry, who's fastest was Mach 2 till that point).

At this point, we could MULTIPLY all these numbers and Mach 15 is even slower than before, so Zoom MEGASTOMPS.

Where on earth did you get Mach 15 from? The end of season 2, Barry and Zoom were relatively the same speed, and Barry is nowhere near Mach 15

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Zoom got this

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RF solos everyone.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reverse FLASH : Barry was able to keep up with reverse flash at the end of season 1 .so his speed should be between mach 2 -3.

Trajectory : Barry was around mach 2.5 when he faced trajectory . So her speed should be between mach 2.5 - 3.

Rival : since I am not sure about kid flash speed at flashpoint . I am going with flash speed , after season 2 flash speed was around mach 16 . flash kinda struggled with rival at episode 2. So his speed should be little above mach 16.

Zoom : as wells told he is 4 times faster than Barry ( 4 x mach 2 = mach 8 ) and after taking the speed force from Barry his speed should be close be doubled ( 2 x mach = mach 16 ) , so his speed was around mach 15 - 16 .

By calculation Rival should be able to defeat zoom.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52: your calculations are wrong, they never said Zoom was 4x faster than Barry pre-tachion device, they said that when Barry got the tachion device it gave him a four times boost which they said was faster than Zoom, So Zoom at that point was less than 4x faster than Barry pre-tachion. However Barry jumped the bridge in his fight with Trajectory which he had to go Mach 3.3 to do. Once he gets 4x faster with the tachion device he's Mach 13.2. Then Zoom absorbs that speed so his speed is at least Mach 26.3 (Zoom at the most would have to be mach 13.1 if Barry was faster at mach 13.2) Barry comes back from the speed force faster than Zoom at this point which means he'd have to be at least faster than Mach 26.3 by the end of season 2

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194:

Harrison wells told that zoom was 4 times faster and 2 times stronger than Barry so I took from that when They met in season 2 beginning.

So I took 4 x mach 2 = mach 8.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52: the problem with that is... they never state Barry is mach 2 nor is that his limit, like I said he went at least Mach 3.3 in his fight with Trajectory to jump the bridge, and he's gotten so much faster since then

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom, unless Legends give Eobard better feats. He was already stated to be better than Barry on LoT

@nightmare52:

Reverse FLASH : Barry was able to keep up with reverse flash at the end of season 1 .so his speed should be between mach 2 -3.

No. Season 1 Barry was never threat to R.F nor could Barry keep up.

Trajectory : Barry was around mach 2.5 when he faced trajectory . So her speed should be between mach 2.5 - 3.

Trajectory was mach 3.3.

Avatar image for deactivated-5daa1992b8940
deactivated-5daa1992b8940

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52: your calculations are wrong, they never said Zoom was 4x faster than Barry pre-tachion device, they said that when Barry got the tachion device it gave him a four times boost which they said was faster than Zoom, So Zoom at that point was less than 4x faster than Barry pre-tachion. However Barry jumped the bridge in his fight with Trajectory which he had to go Mach 3.3 to do. Once he gets 4x faster with the tachion device he's Mach 13.2. Then Zoom absorbs that speed so his speed is at least Mach 26.3 (Zoom at the most would have to be mach 13.1 if Barry was faster at mach 13.2) Barry comes back from the speed force faster than Zoom at this point which means he'd have to be at least faster than Mach 26.3 by the end of season 2

Lmao that is idiotic thinking. Just because zoom took barry's speed doesnt just mean zoom is now as fast as barry's max speed + his own max speed. Thats not it works. Unfortunately you cant really calculate how much faster he actually gets. If we go by your logic, mach 26 is about 20,000mph.. You really think Barry runs that fast in the tv show?

Thedarkking25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's current rf he wins he's fought future flash