• Both are unarmed

• Begin 5 feet apart
  • Fight takes place inside the ring:
No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by AngelJax (11902 posts) - - Show Bio

Whale

#3 Edited by Fetts (6253 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn. I feel like if they were crossover today, Oliver would get potatosacked. But if we were to take Oliver's collective combat feats, both the quality and the not-so quality feats, they'd probably average out to a level above Tobias.

It's sad that nowadays the first battle that comes to mind is Tobias Church and their encounter, but this fight would probably end the same way Oliver finished Derek Sampson, only sooner.

But then you read the conditions of the fight. And then... I don't... I... I... I don't know. Same method as described. Feats would probably balance up to above where Tobias Whale levels up to the scale.

#4 Posted by RBT (29872 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll side with Ollie for now but I think Whale would get feats that'd eventually put him out of Ollie's league.

#5 Posted by jashro44 (54798 posts) - - Show Bio

@angeljax said:

Whale

@rbt said:

I'll side with Ollie for now but I think Whale would get feats that'd eventually put him out of Ollie's league.

What level of difficulty do you guys think they would have here?

#6 Posted by RBT (29872 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Lesser difficulty than Oliver vs Deathride considering Oliver is better now than he was when he went against him.

#7 Posted by jashro44 (54798 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@jashro44: Lesser difficulty than Oliver vs Deathride considering Oliver is better now than he was when he went against him.

Is deathride comparable to Tobias?

#8 Posted by RBT (29872 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: More or less. He has better statements for his skill and stats wise, he's at least comparable.

#9 Posted by jashro44 (54798 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbt said:

@jashro44: More or less. He has better statements for his skill and stats wise, he's at least comparable.

Was deathride actually skilled? I know it was said he had never been touched but the one other fight we saw him fight that wasn't Oliver he killed the guy in one hit. If he's a super human against regular people does it take much skill to be the reigning champ of the underground fighting ring?

#10 Posted by RBT (29872 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:
@rbt said:

Was deathride actually skilled? I know it was said he had never been touched but the one other fight we saw him fight that wasn't Oliver he killed the guy in one hit. If he's a super human against regular people does it take much skill to be the reigning champ of the underground fighting ring?

I mean, not getting tagged once in 8 years you have been fighting is a pretty impressive showing no matter how strong you are. Regardless, I don't think we've seen enough from Tobias skill wise either.

#11 Posted by jashro44 (54798 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Well we know he is well trained at least. He is a black belt. I don't think he is as skilled as Oliver but he is decent in his own right with impressive stats. I agree deathride is impressive but I just don't know if he is as skilled as Tobias. We don't know what training he has and he is a super human fighting people below his weight class. Tobias proved to be able to beat someone who was on green light. He's shown enough skill to stomp someone in the same weight class as himself basically.

#12 Posted by jayskee (4975 posts) - - Show Bio

Tobias, he’s a skilled fighter and superhuman. Oliver has a bad record against people of Tobias’s caliber.

#13 Posted by RBT (29872 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@rbt: Well we know he is well trained at least. He is a black belt. I don't think he is as skilled as Oliver but he is decent in his own right with impressive stats. I agree deathride is impressive but I just don't know if he is as skilled as Tobias. We don't know what training he has and he is a super human fighting people below his weight class. Tobias proved to be able to beat someone who was on green light. He's shown enough skill to stomp someone in the same weight class as himself basically.

Was Tobias said to be a black belt? I don't remember that, tbh.

I guess Tobias is probably more skilled then. But considering how much Oliver has improved since his S1 days, I'd say, he can take down Whale. Mid difficulty at worst.

#14 Posted by jashro44 (54798 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: He was wearing a black belt. I assume that is because he earned one.

Loading Video...
#15 Posted by RBT (29872 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by jashro44 (54798 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8758 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean, Tobias curbstomping "one of the best" cage fighters while the latter was amped by drugs without even being touched the first time around is a pretty good skill feat.

#18 Posted by jashro44 (54798 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#19 Posted by jashro44 (54798 posts) - - Show Bio

Giving this thread another bump with a gif this time. This is what a kid high on greenlight did. Just to give some context to Tobias beating the guy above (who is clearly much more muscular than the kid).

Loading Video...

#20 Posted by Arcus1 (27817 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like Ollie should be able to take him, considering Jeff was taking him h2h. But idk if Ollie can actually put him down, and in theory I could see Tobias winning

#21 Edited by TorikoWONTDie (1744 posts) - - Show Bio

Tobias is a straight up superhuman in durability/strength, whereas Ollie has been looking like garbage.

#22 Posted by Slade-Prime (1763 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. Tobias might be able to win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cbe394f09e8c
#23 Posted by deactivated-5cbe394f09e8c (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Oilver curbstomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
#24 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

Tobias but good fight