• 130 results
ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ganon15  Online

Poll CW Arrow vs MCU Black Sky (104 votes)

Arrow 35%
Black Sky 64%
VS
VS
No Caption Provided

• 
ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra imo

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra. Stronger, faster and more skilled.

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see Oliver have anyway to put her down.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly I'm going with Green Arrow.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Black Sky

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Honestly I'm going with Green Arrow.

This.

Better skill. Better weapons. And way Smarter as well.

Avatar image for green_ballerina
Green_Ballerina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ollie doesn't deserve this arsewhooping.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with the one who can solo the Defenders. This isn't a close fight. Oliver would have enough trouble with Matt or Luke Cage alone, let alone taking all 4 of them at once.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matt already gave her a very good fight while unarmed and unarmored. Oliver>Matt (by decent margin) so he can already replicate what Matt did even without his gear. With his standard equipment? Well...

The problem with Elektra (aside from her ridculous level of inconsistency) is her durability. Oliver might have the upper hand for the entire fight, but he doesn't have a way to put her down for good (especially since he won't go for a killing blow). I suppose that his tranq arrow might do the trick (as it was able to instantly K.O Mirakuru Slade) but Elektra can deal with arrows. Besides, once it comes to cqc, I don't see Elektra giving Oliver enough space for him to make use of his arrows.

Elektra wins thanks to physicals.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra wins

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless she's holding back she stomps him.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ollie could conceivably win if he makes smart enough use of his gear, but it's more likely that Elektra wins. Stronger, as fast if not faster, comparable enough skill

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She stomps. Mismatch.

Avatar image for deactivated-599f6d401e919
deactivated-599f6d401e919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 rogueshadow  Moderator

Elektra.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra can't solo the Defenders. She never hurt Luke more than superficially except when he was drugged. Oliver definitely has the high end feats to win to be honest.

The main thing is she blocked that one bullet but that was weird because she only blocked one bullet of the three that were shot at her and it wasn't clear how she avoided the other two. Also she struggled with Matt and Danny who clearly aren't that fast.

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arrow

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
deactivated-5a46927fc5463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra was very inconsistent. She stomped Danny and tanked an IF punch in the first fight, killed 10 Hand ninjas in seconds, blocked a bullet and stomped Jessica, and was able to solo Matt, Jessica, and a weakened Luke at the same time. But then she also fought evenly with Matt and Danny, and Stick almost killed her.

Going with Elektra, but her inconsistency makes it hard to judge.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ganon15  Online

To those saying she was struggling with Matt, Matt himself pointed out that she was toying with him otherwise she would've finished him off.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry, but did no one else think Elektra being able to punch out LUKE CAGE and then not shatter Daredevil's skull every time she punched (much less kicked) was severe PIS? I'm not a big Arrow fan but consistency wise he should take this.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: Which scene are you referring to specifically?

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

I'd have to go back and look, but if I recall correctly the one that made me go "REALLY?" was the last fight between all of them down in the cave. I THINK she double kicked Cage and he just went down.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MiracleComeBack

Jobber Sky jobs like CW Barry and loses 5/5 times against prime focused Ollie

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By slimj87d

@slimj87d said:

I'd have to go back and look, but if I recall correctly the one that made me go "REALLY?" was the last fight between all of them down in the cave. I THINK she double kicked Cage and he just went down.

I thought you were referring to the scene where Luke was gassed and poisoned.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Going with the one who can solo the Defenders. This isn't a close fight. Oliver would have enough trouble with Matt or Luke Cage alone, let alone taking all 4 of them at once.

To be fair she didn't really solo them

• IF wasn't even able to fight back
  • Luke was impaired from getting gassed and knocked out
  • they never fought her all at the same time. First DD came, then Jessica. then Luke.
HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

• they never fought her all at the same time. First DD came, then Jessica. then Luke.

I get you, but I wasn't saying she solo'd as in defeated them I meant solo as in can fight them all. At least one right after the other.

• Good point on Iron Fist.
  • Luke had been out of that state for quite some time but okay, I can see that as a plot device I suppose. However, I don't really see how that would effect his invulnerability. His being shot under the chin, being put into a coma and almost dying didn't even stop that.
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1 said:
@jayc1324 said:

I get you, but I wasn't saying she solo'd as in defeated them I meant solo as in can fight them all. At least one right after the other.

• Luke had been out of that state for quite some time but okay, I can see that as a plot device I suppose. However, I don't really see how that would effect his invulnerability. His being shot under the chin, being put into a coma and almost dying didn't even stop that.

ok, i thought you meant when she hit him before taking IF

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112 said:
@comicvinepoozer1 said:
@jayc1324 said:

ok, i thought you meant when she hit him before taking IF

Oh, no. Yeah, that could have just been from her transferring inertia and him already being halfway (or more) out of it from the gas. I'm talking about down in the big cave during the final fight, right before they went up the elevator. I would almost swear she was fighting all four of them but I could be wrong. I KNOW she took Luke down which just seems totally wrong.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ollie. More skilled and way better gear.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if ollie had full knowledge of what he was dealing, I think he could pull of a win with full gears. black sky's speed is nothing special by arrow verse standards and as for her strength and durability iirc ollie has feats of hurting cyrus gold and brick, both of who had superhuman durability and survive hits from mirakuru users and damien darhk

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bargain bin Batman dies

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no starting distance and the area is unknown. That changes alot of factors especially for Ollie to hard to call with so little detail. If just hand to hand but cqc with weapons Ollie between his multiple arrows his bow he uses like a staff and the flechette he loves using he will cause major damage long to mid range an he has never truly has an issue firing arrows in close distances with relative ease.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Elektra.

Avatar image for celestialknight
CelestialKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ollie 6-7/10

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra, her physicals are way better and their skill seems roughly even, but the latter isn't too big of a factor in this fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oliver, stronger, more durable, better gear, Elektra takes speed though.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By mrmonster

Black Sky took out Daredevil, Stick, Luke Cage, and Jessica Jones at the same time. She would stomp Green Arrow.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow gets stomped. Black sky struggling with matt was because she was toying with him, although, I'm not counting her koing luke, it's pis, as for this fight, oliver gets stomped, elektra is faster, more skilled, stronger, vastly more durable.

Komboing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are wanking Elektra harder than I wanked Danny lmao.

Ollie wins handily 10/10, Matt stalemated her lmfao. Danny fought well against her for the majority of the fight, and she only beat Luke because he was already KO'd first, and Jessica cant fight. Matt ran at her like an idiot and got KO'd, he didn't even try and fight.

I don't get how people are overrating her this badly lmao.

Komboing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmonster: No, first she beat Stick, only AFTER Stick hesitated to kill her first.

Then Matt ran at her like a dumbass and got one hit KO'd, even though he only got kicked in the stomach, and then Jessica went down, and she can't fight. Then a dazed Luke, who was just unconscious, who also is nowhere near as skilled as her, ran at her, got her into a hold, and she jumped off the wall, and kicked his head to the ground.

She wouldn't be able to do any of that to Ollie.

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

don't know what's the fuss with blacksky but matt was able to hold his own against her in multiple occupation . stick was able to get an upper hand upon black sky and that white old lady and then he escaped. I know she has a lot of incostent showing but the show is full of it in that restaurant fight some jerk is able to hurt luke cage with his finger , black sky can somehow has strength to hurt jessica jones and luke but the whole fighting matt or Danny that super strength of her vanishes . she gets super durability while fighting iron fist and luke on second ep it vanishes.

from all I have seen I think she is above matt . Jessica . and that's all she even able to hurt luke is bull .

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@komboing said:

@mrmonster: No, first she beat Stick, only AFTER Stick hesitated to kill her first.

Then Matt ran at her like a dumbass and got one hit KO'd, even though he only got kicked in the stomach, and then Jessica went down, and she can't fight. Then a dazed Luke, who was just unconscious, who also is nowhere near as skilled as her, ran at her, got her into a hold, and she jumped off the wall, and kicked his head to the ground.

She wouldn't be able to do any of that to Ollie.

Even with all of that considered, it is still impressive. Yes, Stick and Daredevil let their emotions get in the way, but they are still great hand to hand fighters. And even though Jessica has very little hand to hand skill, she was still strong enough to hold her own against multiple Hand ninjas, so clearly beating her amounted to something. And even though Luke Cage was still reeling from the effects of Stick's knockout gas, that doesn't change the fact that it must have taken a very hard strike to knock him out. Iron Fist hit him repeatedly to no effect, and didn't even hurt him until he whipped out the iron fist.

Besides, if she could tag Iron Fist and Colleen Wing, I'm pretty sure she could tag Green Arrow.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Arcus1

Elektra never solo'ed the Defenders. She did fight them all at once in the finale, but she didn't win. Still an impressive showing for her

I'd back Elektra more often than not in a random encounter against Ollie. Better physicals, close enough in skill, fast enough to arrow time (and after the first few shots, Ollie goes for close quarters 9/10 times)

Some feats as reminders of what she can do

Defying gravity
Defying gravity
Repeated bullet timing
Repeated bullet timing
Skill feat similar to when CW Ra's killed the League ninjas in training, except here Elektra didn't even start out with swords
Skill feat similar to when CW Ra's killed the League ninjas in training, except here Elektra didn't even start out with swords
Skillfully redirecting Danny's blow
Skillfully redirecting Danny's blow

Matt never stalemated her (he admitted she could have killed him), the fact that he did so well should be to his credit, but it does show that someone like Ollie could at least compete with Elektra, so I wouldn't say this is quite a stomp the way some are making it out to be.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra in a stomp