User Lists: 0

Roy and Slade stomp.

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Arrow team with low/mid diff. But Luke Cage and Iron Fist make it hard.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By brucerogers

@highaccuser: Do you happen to recall Mirk Roys best durability feat? In that case I dont see him beating Danny or withstanding the fist

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RBT

Luke is the only problem here.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Do you happen to recall Mirk Roys best durability feat? In that case I dont see him beating Danny or withstanding the fist

Why does he need to tank to tank the Iron Fist? Danny doesn't start with that and with no knowledge he'd likely get one-shotted before he uses it.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: do you actually look at battles subjectively or are you blinded? Genuine question because normally your level headed in everything apart from superman

A 4x4 hitting a mirakiru user not only hurt her but killed her......Luke cage stood in the way and not only didn't take any damage but stopped the speeding 4x4

Cage solos

And the fact you think Danny would be one shotted is false too when he has a significant speed advantage here granted a few good hits from Slade would do the trick

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RBT

@royal_warrior:

A 4x4 hitting a mirakiru user not only hurt her but killed her......Luke cage stood in the way and not only didn't take any damage but stopped the speeding 4x4

When did that happen?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior:

@highaccuser: do you actually look at battles subjectively or are you blinded? Genuine question because normally your level headed in everything apart from superman

Bit of a random question when I actually like the Netflix shows more.

You mean Isabel? It didn't kill her just stunned her, also Diggle went toe-to-toe with her and Slade one-shotted him so she's clearly not on his level.

Cage solos

Nope, Slade and Roy have better stats.

And the fact you think Danny would be one shotted is false too when he has a significant speed advantage here granted a few good hits from Slade would do the trick

Danny doesn't have a speed advantage unless he's in zen mode. At best he has a reflex advantage by high end feats. It wouldn't take a few good hits, one casual hit should get it done.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: been a while since season two but wasn't that how Felicity save Diggle and killed Isabel by running her over?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: been a while since season two but wasn't that how Felicity save Diggle and killed Isabel by running her over?

No. Felicity rammed a van(much bigger than the SUV Cage stopped) into Isabel and she got up in a few seconds showing no injury whatsoever. Nyssa killed her after hitting her with cure.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Royal_Warrior

@highaccuser: your contradicting yourself

Saying Isabel isn't on Slade's level which I agree as I think his pure blood form was above all other users but then say Roy has better stats....yet Roy couldn't even budge Slade on a cheap shot...

There's no debate to be made, Cage is significantly stronger and more durable he's only lacking speed and has a skill disadvantage however as you said there's no prior knowledge so Slade will not clock his sword is useless vs him

As of now Arrow team don't have the necessary feats to support they could harm Luke

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Royal_Warrior

@rbt: yeah damn your right however the bit about van is inaccurate, the average SuV is nearly double the weight of your average Van that they had and there's a lot more power behind a 4x4 drive than a van, plus she was injured and defo dazed whereas e stopped a heavier vehicle with more power behind it with my even a scratch

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: yeah damn your right however the bit about can is inaccurate, the average SuV is nearly double the weight of your average Van that they had and there's a lot more power behind a 4x4 drive than a van, plus she was injured and defo dazed whereas e stopped a heavier vehicle with more power behind it with my even a scratch

Luke's feat is more impressive because it was his strength combined with durability. He was aware of the SUV closing in and had time to brace himself. Isabel didn't. She was hit by a pretty big van going pretty fast and all it did was stun her for a few seconds. Also, the van she was hit with would most likely weigh more than the SUV Luke was hit with. SUVs generally aren't that heavy. That's the whole point of a SUV.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By brucerogers
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior:

@highaccuser: your contradicting yourself

Saying Isabel isn't on Slade's level which I agree as I think his pure blood form was above all other users but then say Roy has better stats....yet Roy couldn't even budge Slade on a cheap shot...

The difference is Isabel unlike Roy has a performance directly comparing her to Slade. Also I doubt she was as physically imposing as most Mirakuru users were before getting amped.

There's no debate to be made, Cage is significantly stronger and more durable he's only lacking speed and has a skill disadvantage however as you said there's no prior knowledge so Slade will not clock his sword is useless vs him

He's might be more durable, Slade and Roy are stronger though. If physical stats are that debatable Slade would easily beat him with the skill advantage, Luke is fodder to him in that area.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. Should I take morals off for the defenders to make it more fair?

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll take defenders here. Danny would fair better against the mirakuru users than he did against Luke because they're not as durable or strong. But it'll be hard fought since Slade is a killer and the Defenders pull punches. Taking off morals would be better but would mean that the Defenders STOMP

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh. Two Mirakuru users are too much. Arrow for a comfortable win.