Slade is on Mirakuru

Battle at night in Gotham Streets.

#3 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (34247 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by modernww2fare (5355 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Nightwing

#5 Posted by decaf_wizard (12298 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing

#6 Posted by Nefarious (35039 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing. Grayson has fought better fighters and plus these guys are slow compared to him.

#7 Posted by Watcher5000 (7392 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing

#8 Posted by RBT (16596 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing. Grayson has fought better fighters and plus these guys are slow compared to him.

Not commenting on who'd win, but as far as I know, Nightwing is not a bullet timer. So, what makes him faster than people like Oliver who can do this-

Moving at almost normal human pace in a highly slowed down scenario

#9 Posted by Blaredevil (510 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing gives another humiliating defeat, but this time to parodies of the DC Universe.

#10 Posted by High_Noon (599 posts) - - Show Bio

Skills >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Powers

#11 Posted by Maahes (296 posts) - - Show Bio

They probably aren't fodderized but they have no real chance at winning, Deathstroke makes it closer but he just isn't anything Nightwing hasn't fought before.

#12 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (34247 posts) - - Show Bio

CW best >>>>> basic comic street leveler. Wow.

#13 Posted by decaf_wizard (12298 posts) - - Show Bio

CW best >>>>> basic comic street leveler. Wow.

Don't you mean that the other way around? Because thats the general consensus here

#14 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (34247 posts) - - Show Bio

@decaf_wizard: No. This was a clear tomp for CW!

Skills >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Powers

No Caption Provided

#15 Posted by Nefarious (35039 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbt said:
@nefarious said:

Not commenting on who'd win, but as far as I know, Nightwing is not a bullet timer. So, what makes him faster than people like Oliver who can do this-

True, Nightwing is a bullet dodger. Also, he can react to an arrow, too.

#16 Posted by RBT (16596 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:
@nefarious said:

Yeah, but Oliver can do both the things you mentioned as well. Heck, he can and has done that with his back turned. So what makes Nightwing faster than Oliver, let alone Slade who is much faster than Oliver is?

#17 Posted by Nefarious (35039 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:
@nefarious said:
@rbt said:
@nefarious said:

Yeah, but Oliver can do both the things you mentioned as well. Heck, he can and has done that with his back turned. So what makes Nightwing faster than Oliver, let alone Slade who is much faster than Oliver is?

When I say faster, I was talking about using agility in combat. We all know how agile Grayson is.

#18 Posted by lubub55 (9157 posts) - - Show Bio

The team stomp. At least remove Mirakuru for Slade to make it more fair.

#19 Posted by RBT (16596 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:
@nefarious said:
@rbt said:
@nefarious said:

When I say faster, I was talking about using agility in combat. We all know how agile Grayson is.

Agility, without a doubt, goes to Nighting. There's no denying that. But I don't think CW characters(especially Oliver and Slade) are behind Nightwing in terms of speed.

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
#20 Edited by Elijah_C_Washington (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

@lubub55 said:

The team stomp. At least remove Mirakuru for Slade to make it more fair.

Dick has damn good endurance and raw durability. Slade's strength isn't a factor that makes this any sort of mismatch.

#21 Edited by jayskee (4163 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing stomps them all. Arrow fanboys are the worst fandom on comicvine.

#22 Posted by lubub55 (9157 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
#23 Posted by Elijah_C_Washington (4258 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Nefarious (35039 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:
@nefarious said:
@rbt said:
@nefarious said:
@rbt said:
@nefarious said:

Agility, without a doubt, goes to Nighting. There's no denying that. But I don't think CW characters(especially Oliver and Slade) are behind Nightwing in terms of speed.

Why do you think so?

#25 Posted by RBT (16596 posts) - - Show Bio

@nefarious: For the reason and gif I mentioned above. Oliver has caught arrows with his back turned. He can move at normal human speed in a highly slowed down scenario(gif in post #8). That should put him solidly in same bracket as someone like Nightwing, in the least.

#26 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (34247 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#27 Posted by Nefarious (35039 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@nefarious: For the reason and gif I mentioned above. Oliver has caught arrows with his back turned. He can move at normal human speed in a highly slowed down scenario(gif in post #8). That should put him solidly in same bracket as someone like Nightwing, in the least.

I can agree with that reasoning. I hope to see Nightwing catch arrows/deflect bullets in Rebirth.

#28 Posted by Owie (6673 posts) - - Show Bio

I am definitely on the team's side. Besides the fact that they are 3 on 1, which does make a difference, there is not such a speed margin as some people seem to be implying here. Plus, they have plenty of good gear--although Dick does too. The team has plenty of skill, as does Grayson. Basically for me, the numbers take it.

#29 Posted by jashro44 (44780 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

Avatar image for ithemanwithoutfeari
#30 Posted by ITheManWithoutFearI (6542 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayskee said:

Nightwing stomps them all. Arrow fanboys are the worst fandom on comicvine.

#31 Posted by LDM (2977 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing. The team maybe great by live action standards, but they aren't much when compared to their comic counterparts

#32 Posted by Khael (14634 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing dances around them and three-shots them.

#33 Posted by DanielDaRipper (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Team, Arrow at this point should be on a Robin's level at best.

#34 Posted by RBT (16596 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael said:

Nightwing dances around them and three-shots them.

Are you seriously suggesting that Dick can one shot Slade?

Avatar image for major_hellstorm
#35 Posted by Major_Hellstorm (10390 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Nightwing is a bullet timer. He can dodge a bullet with the gun at his head after it was fired

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DsbR4f5-NBM/Vx7QsDwms2I/AAAAAAAAQL4/S3bsYxqtYpAgN_X-MeZkrlTNHGyCCYCkwCCo/s1600/RCO018_w.jpg

#36 Posted by Khael (14634 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: I was kinda exaggerating on that part.

#37 Posted by RBT (16596 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Nightwing is a bullet timer. He can dodge a bullet with the gun at his head after it was fired

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DsbR4f5-NBM/Vx7QsDwms2I/AAAAAAAAQL4/S3bsYxqtYpAgN_X-MeZkrlTNHGyCCYCkwCCo/s1600/RCO018_w.jpg

Well, if we are using vague scans like that, then Ollie is a bullet timer as well-

No Caption Provided

He stood in between two guys, allowed first to take the shot and then moved so that the other guy got shot instead.

#38 Posted by RBT (16596 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael said:

@rbt: I was kinda exaggerating on that part.

Dick is not one shotting anyone here. He'll have to really work just to punch down Oliver, let alone Slade.

#39 Posted by Major_Hellstorm (10390 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Vague? Dick was trapped, the gun went off, he dodged. Your scan is aim dodging.

#40 Posted by RBT (16596 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Vague? Dick was trapped, the gun went off, he dodged. Your scan is aim dodging.

There is literally no difference between two scans. Both of them has gun pointed right at the character, then the gun goes off and the character moves in the one panel.

Neither of the scan is bullet timing.

#41 Posted by lubub55 (9157 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: We can't see what happened clearly, so it's only logical that Dick performed the absolute most impressive thing anyone could possibly do in that situation, moving out the way at well above supersonic speeds. As long as it happens in a comic at least.

#42 Posted by HitTheAssasin (2689 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade solos.

#43 Posted by RBT (16596 posts) - - Show Bio

@lubub55 said:

@rbt: We can't see what happened clearly, so it's only logical that Dick performed the absolute most impressive thing anyone could possibly do in that situation, moving out the way at well above supersonic speeds. As long as it happens in a comic at least.

Exactly.

Seriously though, instances like these should not be used for bullet timing.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
#44 Posted by HeirToTheKingdom (9126 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#45 Posted by The_Magister (3196 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by CramAndman (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: The team should win but it will be a very difficult fight and Oliver and Sarah can't hold back. Nightwing is far more agile, far more intelligent, highly adaptable and faster too. The fact that he doesn't know about the Mirakuru is the main reason why the team would win. If he had full knowledge, he's perfectly capable of putting a battleplan together and would take them down.

#47 Posted by Major_Hellstorm (10390 posts) - - Show Bio

@lubub55: @rbt: It's pretty clear to me as we see the gun go off before Dick moves, but that isn't the only time he bullet timed, here are other instances

Dodges multiple gun fire without getting hit once

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcFFrAx0o_2HzafQz2WE8LS7cGP4dbYL4KEJmEdfpTpb5G6Tglp47knFAs

Again, gun at his face is shown being fired then he dodges

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/3AxcL2qtJGrkEAEzpoI7jKhZal0JB-PIzQKRYYMVemxvFDfysO0R4NDJI57NrE0Szzdvb2c3=w438-h336-nc

Even dodges a hit from a speedster

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9prZUcDvFKOLGuuXn_9vrRGMM-6FXgEZ34vkBqN9YESNAN7mpWbpoTcnErg

#48 Posted by jayc1324 (23134 posts) - - Show Bio

The only threat is Slade, and he is nothing Dick hasn't dealt with before. He has fought the real Deathstroke

#49 Posted by ClassicKnight (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing ftw. Only reason being here because of the team's versions.