No Caption Provided

- Composite CW Arrow

- Standard Gear

- Basic Knowledge

- Morals off

- Start 10 meters appart

- Battle takes place on NYC

#2 Edited by RBT (29451 posts) - - Show Bio

Beats 1, 2 and 3. No clue about the rest.

#4 Posted by ANTHP2000 (29577 posts) - - Show Bio

He beats Frank and Mathew. Steve can take him. I don't know the rest.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#5 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by AngelJax (11858 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by AnonymousJedi (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Edited by GateOfBabylon (4724 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard stops at 3.

R2 is a toss-up.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#9 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (12149 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Steve.

Avatar image for the_real_seaman
#10 Edited by the_real_seamAn (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 3

#11 Posted by Kevd4wg (12818 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Cap

#12 Posted by TheTruthIII (3316 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard stop at Cap

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
#13 Posted by war of light_2814 (2844 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Posted by The_Magister (14720 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by TonyMartial (10148 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for indomitableregal
#16 Posted by IndomitableRegal (16886 posts) - - Show Bio

He beats 1 and 2; stops at Cap.

#17 Posted by Lan_Fan (16786 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by jayskee (4955 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 2

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#19 Posted by blackpantherisb (7422 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: Ehh, at 10 meters I don’t see Steve dropping him, as soon as Ollie realizes he can’t bypass the shield with his regular arrows he’ll pull out his big guns, and it’s been shown the the shield doesn’t stop powerful explosions effectively. And even if it gets to CQC, Ollie is vastly more skilled, faster, and his physicals should allow him to tank Cap’s attacks, and do some damage. While he probably couldn’t beat Cap he could certainly stall him until he could get to a range, or he could drop him with a flechette.

#20 Posted by WhyZoSerious (1894 posts) - - Show Bio

Standard gear for Frank - Arrow stops at 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#21 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops @3

#22 Posted by ANTHP2000 (29577 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackpantherisb:

Steve's shield is quite inconsistent in terms of defence. Only thing that has actually pressured it much in terms of firepower is that RPG launcher Bucky's team were carrying in the highway. But at the same time he has feats like blocking a hammer bash from Thor. Bottom line, I don't now if it's fair to assume Oliver's arrows can cause sufficient damage, although if he pulls out the arrows that can bust holes in airplanes I can see it. I just don't think he'd go for it up close as he'd risk himself getting hit.

I honestly don't know if I'm ready to say he's 'vastly' more skilled in melee. Steve was going blow for blow with Panther using his shield, and T'Challa is at a bare minimum on a similar level to GA in terms of martial arts. He's definitely not faster though, they're probably just as fast as one another, again given his fight with T'Challa.

I think Ollie could last a while in close quarters, maybe get this back at range through agility, I can see an argument for him winning that way - but I don't think he can pull this off consistently. Don't forget how fast Steve can close in.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#23 Edited by blackpantherisb (7422 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: Steve was also ragdolled by the grenade that Crossbones, his shield is susceptible to explosive damage. And if Oliver uses an Arrow like he did against Ray Plamer, Cap is screwed. The explosion radius was very small, and the blast ragdolled Ray, who was covered in heavy armor, 100s of feet into the air. He could also use a taser arrow which would stun Steve even if it hit the shield. And he could also just hold Steve off with rapid fire, just like he did to Vandal Savage, an actual bullet timer, so Cap won’t close the gap quickly at all.

I’m fairly confident that Ollie definitely skilled than T’Challa, and Cap really only held him off, while relying pretty much totally on his shield. Oliver has taken Diggle, Thea, and Sara, and matched them all for extended periods of time. Sara alone should be safely above Panther in skill alone, add Diggle and Thea and skill wise T’Challa wouldn’t have a hope in hell. And Cap only held him off this his shield, so Ollie should be well above Steve in skill.

Ehh, I’m terms of actual combat speed feat Ollie has better feats, moving FTE, tagging Flash, moving at comparable speeds to arrows whilst in slow motion, keeping up with Vandal Savage, all of these feats are better than Steve’s combat speed feats.

Oliver should win 6-7 times out of 10 IMO.

#24 Posted by AssertingValor (8189 posts) - - Show Bio

Khan is too much, defiantly gets squashed

#25 Edited by ANTHP2000 (29577 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackpantherisb:

Steve was also ragdolled by the grenade that Crossbones, his shield is susceptible to explosive damage. And if Oliver uses an Arrow like he did against Ray Plamer, Cap is screwed. The explosion radius was very small, and the blast ragdolled Ray, who was covered in heavy armor, 100s of feet into the air. He could also use a taser arrow which would stun Steve even if it hit the shield. And he could also just hold Steve off with rapid fire, just like he did to Vandal Savage, an actual bullet timer, so Cap won’t close the gap quickly at all.

I did not remember that, you might be right. However, you also have to remember that Steve's reactions are arrow timing+ speeds, which would mean he can dodge trick arrows without them making direct conduct with him or the shield. 10 meters is not a large distance at all, so given both his travel speed and his reactions he could close in.

I’m fairly confident that Ollie definitely skilled than T’Challa, and Cap really only held him off, while relying pretty much totally on his shield. Oliver has taken Diggle, Thea, and Sara, and matched them all for extended periods of time. Sara alone should be safely above Panther in skill alone, add Diggle and Thea and skill wise T’Challa wouldn’t have a hope in hell. And Cap only held him off this his shield, so Ollie should be well above Steve in skill.

I can agree on Cap not being necesssarily as skilled as T'Challa, but part of his skill would be use of his shield as a melee weapon, so it's legimate that he could hold him off like that, and we can use it to say that he can counter Oliver like that too.

It's not like he was fighting Sara, Thea and Diggie simultaneously or anything, that fight barely even qualifies as a fight with multiple people, given they were coming at him one by one. Let me rephrase that though; I think Oliver is slightly more skilled, but not to a vast degree or anything. Definitely not enought to overcome the stat difference, but I can see him holding Cap off and getting back at range.

Ehh, I’m terms of actual combat speed feat Ollie has better feats, moving FTE, tagging Flash, moving at comparable speeds to arrows whilst in slow motion, keeping up with Vandal Savage, all of these feats are better than Steve’s combat speed feats.

When did Oliver move FTE in combat? And when did he move at speeds comparable to arrows whilst in slow motion in combat?

Him tagging the Flash is not really quantifiable, one thing's for sure, Barry was incompetent as hell at the time.

I don't see how keeping up with Savage is a better feat than keeping up with T'Challa, they both have casual bullet timing feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
#26 Posted by deactivated-5bf470b432518 (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at three.

#27 Posted by Conner_Wolf (6380 posts) - - Show Bio

Data stomps him.

Cap beats him fairly handidly.

Daredevil can beat him in a hard-fought battle, his armor can take anything Ollie has in his arsenal, and his awareness allows him a distinct advantage.