CW Arrow, MCU Cap America, Fox Wolverine, DCEU Dreadshot, Netflix Daredevil vs Batman, Moonknight

• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

VS

Death or KO.

Battle in the mean streets of Quebec Canada!

Start 10 feet apart.

Avatar image for saiyatoniansage
SaiyatonianSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Is this DCEU Batman or Comics Batman?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28
deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@saiyatoniansage: It appears to be comic. It wouldn't be fair if it was dceu as mcu cap would curb stomp him alone.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Team

In before massive Batman wank. Probably by idiotic Snyder fanboys.

SaiyatonianSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lfrankthetank27: That's what I was assuming as well, I just wanted to make sure.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saiyatoniansage: Who you got? Batman or team? I think I'm leading towards team as mcu cap and fox wolverine could be deciding factors.

Maahes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Maahes

Batman

In before massive live action wank. Probably by idiotic Arrow fanboys.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maahes said:

Batman

In before massive live action wank. Probably by idiotic Arrow fanboys.

Team

In before massive Batman wank. Probably by idiotic Snyder fanboys.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The salt has already begun lmaooooo

Batman loses solely due to starting 10 feet away. Only Wolverine and Cap are threats, and he'd win with greater distance.

Maahes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Maahes

I actually think the team does win, it's just making fun of disabled people makes me feel better about my insecurities.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

SaiyatonianSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lfrankthetank27: Yeah, I'm leading towards Team myself.

Even by comic standards, both Wolverine and Captain America would be near-equal matches or having some form of advantage over the Dark Knight; essentially they're the main factors in this fight. And with the superior numbers, it's pretty obvious where this is heading. Plus since this fight is in Canada, our other favorite Canadaian mutant is bound to have some homefield advantage XD.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saiyatoniansage: Yea cap definitely has the edge in physicals. As ridiculous as it sounds when he bulged open that steel door in TWS someone calculated it would take 140 tons of force. I'd like to see cap get some more feats in the skill compartment, such as martial arts and bullet timing, however.

SaiyatonianSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SaiyatonianSage

@lfrankthetank27: Not to mention in Civil War where Capt. was pulling that helicopter back from taking off... that's basically a comic book feat right there lol.

As for the martial arts feats, I'm sure by the time of Infinity War we'll see Capt. go full blast with his skills.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Alright, now that Live Action guys can beat a Comic character, we can throw Batman a partner.

No Caption Provided

Kingnemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman fanboys already looking for loopholes towards his victory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saiyatoniansage: Also being able to take a elbow from iron man with his thrusters behind it and not getting sent back or knocked out is an amazing feat, even if iron man was holding back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saiyatoniansage: Yea cap definitely has the edge in physicals. As ridiculous as it sounds when he bulged open that steel door in TWS someone calculated it would take 140 tons of force. I'd like to see cap get some more feats in the skill compartment, such as martial arts and bullet timing, however.

You telling me you think Cap can make that much force? Cap doesn't have physical advantages over Batman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Okay he has a slight edge, but batman without his current partner loses.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine is the only factor, but batman owns him like yesterday's random street thug, and thus the team wins.

CramAndman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Batman loses solely due to starting 10 feet away. Only Wolverine and Cap are threats, and he'd win with greater distance.

Given the odds, Batman would probably immediately pop smoke and grapnel away to create greater distance, so that he could engage them on his own terms. I think the comic team has a real shot. Everyone is focused on Cap and Wolverine, but Deadshot and Arrow are the more immediate threats since they can attack effectively at range. I think Batman and Moon Knight could handle them, I just don't see how the vigilantes are going to put Wolverine down for good, without resorting to the environment(bringing a building down on him) or some other tech/gadget deus ex machina.

SaiyatonianSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lfrankthetank27: True on that lol.

Now since Bats has a partnership with Moon Knight, we'll see how this fares out...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saiyatoniansage: Also id just like to point out the ridiculous fact that some people still believed Cap didn't have superhuman strength until after civil war. I saw one post claim he's as strong as a normal human ?.

SaiyatonianSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lfrankthetank27: Yeah like back in the first Captain America movie where Rogers was lifting an entire motorcycle over his head with ease... or punching Ultron sentries with his bare hands X'D.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Given the odds, Batman would probably immediately pop smoke and grapnel away to create greater distance, so that he could engage them on his own terms. I think the comic team has a real shot. Everyone is focused on Cap and Wolverine, but Deadshot and Arrow are the more immediate threats since they can attack effectively at range. I think Batman and Moon Knight could handle them, I just don't see how the vigilantes are going to put Wolverine down for good, without resorting to the environment(bringing a building down on him) or some other tech/gadget deus ex machina.

Originally this fight was just Batman vs all these guys. Batman can easily dodge or catch arrows, and he can dodge bullets from his own Deadshot so I didn't consider those two to be huge threats. I think Batman could think of how to beat Wolverine once he realizes he is metal on the inside. Even tying him up should work. My only problem was the starting distance

CramAndman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:
@cramandman said:
@jayc1324 said:

Originally this fight was just Batman vs all these guys. Batman can easily dodge or catch arrows, and he can dodge bullets from his own Deadshot so I didn't consider those two to be huge threats. I think Batman could think of how to beat Wolverine once he realizes he is metal on the inside. Even tying him up should work. My only problem was the starting distance

Popping smoke and grapneling away solves that issue.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:
@cramandman said:
@jayc1324 said:

Not with Daredevil. He can't see anyway, smoke won't help

Rag_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know it sounds like a meme, but with prep i think the dynamic duo can take this...Otherwise I think that may be a bit much for even comic characters?

CramAndman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:
@cramandman said:
@jayc1324 said:
@cramandman said:
@jayc1324 said:

Not with Daredevil. He can't see anyway, smoke won't help

MCU Daredevil isn't the problem when it comes to grapneling away. AS you said Batman can dodge his stick throw and that's all he's got at that distance.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Wolverine alone would give them a fight, add in Cap, Arrow, and Daredevil and the team wins solidly.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine and Deadshot are the only factors the rest are fodder but team 1 should win

Give Team 2 a big magnet or prep they win

High_Noon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skills

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Powers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saiyatoniansage: Also I looked at the calculations for the steel door feat once again in TWS, and since tons isn't a good way to measure force, it would actually take 96,000 psi to bulge open that steel door. To put some perspective, a crocodile has a bite force of about 3700 psi. Caps grip strength is 32 times the bite force of a crocodile.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Cap is close enough to comic Bats tbh.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman solos, MCU Cap is nothing like his 616 Counterpart.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55: is someone still butt hurt about me calling them out?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: How old are you, kid? No respectable human being above the age of ten uses the phrase "butthurt". All this salt is bad for your kidneys, just hope it passes with time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55: Sick insult dude, let me know when you grow up and actually start acting like an adult, in the mean time stop bumping this thread because you're again "butthurt." Next time you do it I'll report you to the mods for harassment and trolling, good day.

Now explain your reasoning behind your answer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Bumping? It's literally already on the front page. Being upset over something that happened over a week ago which you started and then backed out on when you got called out for it doesn't mean other people are harassing. Don't be so thin skinned. Don't insult others and then threaten to call mods when you realise you can't handle the blowback.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Wolverine alone would give them a fight, add in Cap, Arrow, and Daredevil and the team wins solidly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55: Lubub, you're literally bumping a thread, because you felt the need to try and trigger me. I don't care, son. I told you give me a reason ( legit for once ) in what made your decide to comment and laugh at my answer it's honestlt simple.

Also I started? Son you never replied because you knew I was right, that's why you went on a trolling. Someone else even pointed out. If you can't handle being called a liar then that's not my problem kid, move on.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Kek, here we go again kid. I don't know where to begin kid. The irony and lies are unreal and even more laughable than in your other posts kid. You accuse me of lying and refusing to respond to points, and then literally just go back to saying I'm bumping the thread after debunking that in my last post kid. (And I don't have to try and trigger you, you throw tantrums over the smallest things kid.) You never once asked me why I commented to you, so there's another lie kid. The answer to that of course is that your post was hilarious like all things I laugh at kid. When did I never reply kid? I made a comment on another thread that you got angry about and then you starting whining and throwing petty insults kid. That isn't a debate, so did you expect me to treat it like one kid?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ironstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I honestly think team one has this. I understand that Batman is amazing but I think that him winning this is primarily wishful thinking on the part of the Batman fanboys.

Although I have not watched the live action versions of Deadshot and Daredevil and do not know how they compare to their comic counterparts, I have seen Arrow, Cap, and Wolverine and I think that Wolverine and Cap could at least do well on there own and with a couple shots from Arrow and Deadshot distracting him, I think that Wolverine and cap can take him down.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55: lol with all your bs, you still haven't answered my question kid. I'll ask again, what is the reason behind your answer.

@jashro44:No, check this here,

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cw-arrow-mcu-cap-america-fox-wolverine-dceu-dreads-1892909/?page=1#js-message-19068009

Don't tell me to knock it off when i've now asked twice for his reason behind his answer. Don't get all blamly with me because someone's still holding a grudge from me calling him out a week ago.