CV2 Tourney R2: Veitha vs BoschPG (Voting)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

Rules

• · Team chemistry comes into play.
  • · Knowledge is only on actual Knowledge of character has on other.
  • · Random Battles every time.
  • · Moral On. In Character.
  • · All Cannon Feats apply, unless stated all Feat Applies
  • · Will be Special Scenarios and at Times Obejectives. No need to even defeat your enemy.
  • · All Throwing Weapons, Arrows, and Ammo Weapons have a 100 cap unless Specified.

Battlefield

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Teams

Veitha

10) Cyclops

8) Scarlet Spider(Kaine)

2) New 52 Beast Boy.

1) 1 Weapon type (or Pair if they are Dual) Cancels Healing Factors of any kind for 1 Minuet.

2) TP link for whole team.

7) Gain 20 Hand Ninjas with Swords, Shurikens. inlcuding Dare Devil, and Electra.

4) Gain Prep to study full Dossiers on your enemy as well Team work.

1) 1 Member is Morals off.

Boschepg

9) Wolverine (Adamantium)

9) Deadpool (Teleporter, Blades, Dual SMGs, 5 Grenades)

6) Hawkeye (Bow and Arrows, 5 of any Trick Arrows, Nun Chucks, Dual Swords)

1) 1 Range Weapon other than a Explosive Round kind has Infinite Ammo.

1) 1 Weapon type (or Pair if they are Dual) Cancels Healing Factors of any kind for 1 Minuet.

2) TP link for whole team.

1) 1 Member Gains a Ribbon, this allows total Immunity to ANY Status Effects. (Includes Illusions, TP, Poison, Burning, Freezing, and Chemical Weapons)

1) 1 Member Gains a Ribbon, this allows total Immunity to ANY Status Effects. (Includes Illusions, TP, Poison, Burning, Freezing, and Chemical Weapons)

4) Gain Prep to study full Dossiers on your enemy as well as Team work.

Mission

Now that you pass the first mission and showed your worth, its time to put you on the front line. In a valley we have 2 bases. One base is ours and the second is in enemy hands. Your Mission is to take that other base and overload the reactor. You be given 1 minuet to escape. It will take a Upload device 3 minuets to load the virus. The Upload cannot be interrupted, if it is, you have to re upload it. At the same time you have to defend your base. The Upload is via Thumb Drive into a Port inside the base. Thumb Drives are Unbreakable.

The Teleporters also work on the base to send you half way in the middle of the map from your base on the top.

Kinda tricky. The Only Vehicles allowed there are a Warthog at each base. Also assorted Weapons from Shotguns, Assault Rifles, and a Rocket Launcher is there.

Top Team Left Base. Bottom Team Right Base.

Perks

For this mission you will have access to 1 of these Devices.

1) Over Shield, Gain the Halo Shield till it is whittled away.

2) Stealth Field, you gain the 1 minuet stealth Power Up. Activates when you need it.

3) Dual Wart Hogs. Gain 2 Wart Hogs instead of 1.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@cadencev2:

you gave me too many points. I dont have the bloodlust

1- I dont play Halo. Can I get an explanation of option 1. Is stealth field just generic or is that Halo too?

2- can I get a rough estimate of the distance between bases? the size of base? I can see them so they cant be that far apart

@veitha if you want you can go first but it better be good cuz there are going to be some facts Im going to throw out that cant be countered

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

@cadencev2:

you gave me too many points. I dont have the bloodlust

1- I dont play Halo. Can I get an explanation of option 1. Is stealth field just generic or is that Halo too?

2- can I get a rough estimate of the distance between bases? the size of base? I can see them so they cant be that far apart

@veitha if you want you can go first but it better be good cuz there are going to be some facts Im going to throw out that cant be countered

uuuugh.... UUUGGGGHHHH.... aaaah...... I will fix it.

Blood Gulch and Weapons uses.

Loading Video...

Also skip to 6:05. That is the Stealth Perk.

Enjoy.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: @veitha

Ill take option 2 the stealth option then. Fits more with my strategy

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@boschepg: @cadencev2: I'll take option 2, too.

Boschepg, you can go first because I may not be able to post anything today :)

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By boschePG

@veitha: obviously by the plan we have to divide our numbers. My plan is more defensive but since you are running short on time, I will reveal my basic defensive strategy and plan.

Hawkeye has three different types of Pym arrows. He has the many arrow Pym arrow, the enlarger Pym arrow, and the shrinking Pym arrow. (Im dedicating this battle to Hank Pym. RIP)

Hawkeye hits our base with the shrinking Pym arrow to were we can now place the base in our pocket. Size isnt an issue as mass gets shunted to another dimension via explanation of the Pym particle provided here . Where you outnumbered me 25 to 3, I have now eliminated the possibility of all but one person on your team of getting this information, and I dont even know if Garth can get to ant size, but Im assuming he can. I can now place my base in my pocket and made it mobile to better defend, while coupling that with the stealth suit and my teleport/bodyslide ability. Below is scans of Pym particle shrinkage and the Pym arrow shrinking arrow

You may reply to the Pym strategy, but I would like to see how you get past this. Of course, Im waiting for your team to attack and split up cuz I dont see how you would just leave your entire team in base since you didnt know I would make my base mobile. Then I will attempt to infiltrate your base

@cadencev2 this plan is acceptable?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokergeist

@boschepg: What a neat plan, but will have to say no. For sake of argument, lets say there is 300 of feet of underground pipping,sewage, electrical, ect, so you cannot carry it around with you.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: @veitha:

ill have to readjust my strategy...but you got admit, it was beastly. Am I able to shrink my opponents or myself

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: is the sewage pipping connected?

bump needed now

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Veitha

@boschepg: lol, yeah that was a beastly strategy, I don't think I could debate against it.

I'm going to leave Cyclops(with Morals off and stealth suit), Elektra, Dare Devil and the 20 Hand Ninjas inside the base, while Kaine in his stealth mode and Beast Boy will approach your base. Elektra and Dare Devil will stay near the reactor to keep it safe.

Beast Boy will turn into a small animal such as a bird or a mouse, so that your team will not know where he is or what he is doing. Wolverine has got hyper-senses, but how will he understand that a common mouse or bird is one of his enemies? So Beast Boy will just go inside the base and approach the reactor, upload the virus inside it and then escape.

Kaine in his stealth mode can't be heard or seen, he's completely undetectable. I don't know who you are leaving inside the base, but while Beast Boy uploads the virus Kaine will stay invisible and attack the remaining members of your team. He can use his mere strenght to kill Hawkeye, for example punching him inside the chest or destroying his face like he did to Venom. He can use webbings to incapacitate Deadpool and to keep him on the ground, or even to remove his Teleporter(Wade doesn't know where Kaine is).

An attack like this against Hawkeye will kill him, and it would incapacitate also Deadpool.
An attack like this against Hawkeye will kill him, and it would incapacitate also Deadpool.

Logan is going to be a bigger problem, but then my team has got full knowledge of your team and Cyclops had plans to kill Logan(we've seen this during the Hellverine story arc) and he knows him very well, so he could tell Kaine using the TP link how to fight against him. The mainly tactic will involve webbings and invisibility since Kaine can't hurt him using his strenght. First of all, he is going to use his burning touch to hurt him and negate his concentration, then he will use his superior speed to hit him hard while he uses webbings to bound him to the ground keeping his arms in a way that he will not be able to use the claws to escape from the webbings.

But then again I don't know who you are leaving at the base or who is attacking my team.

Kaine will use his TP link to tell my team if someone is coming near the base because he will use the spiders in the enviroment to detect if anyone is in the base or if they are trying to approach it. He can see through the spiders also at a very fast distance, he's controlled spiders in an entire city to find a bomb, so it's not gonna be difficult for him to keep a mental link with the spiders inside and around the base.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Then against Wade I will use Scott. He's got prep time so he will know that Wade has got a teleporter. Scott was able to tag Nightcrawler, whose teleporting abilities are far better than Deadpool's, so he is easily going to kill him destroying his head with a beam(he's a Morals off Cyclops).

No Caption Provided

If Logan comes next to the base then Elektra, Dare Devil, Scott and the 20 Ninjas will be able to contain and maybe also to kill him. Elektra has already defeated him before, and Scott could use optic blasts at full strenght to erase him from the battle.

A blast like this at long range will kill Logan, or at least defeat him long enough to finish this mission
A blast like this at long range will kill Logan, or at least defeat him long enough to finish this mission
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Hawkeye won't be a great problem. The Hand Ninjas will attack and contain him, giving Scott the time to blast him to the face. Daredevil has got hypersenses that will allow his to avoid his arrows easily, and then he could attack Clint with the Ninjas.

This is my first move.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12 HigorM  Moderator
boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: I am. I had to rearrange my strategy cuz my initial Pym arrow idea was deemed to OP

@veitha said:

Then against Wade I will use Scott. He's got prep time so he will know that Wade has got a teleporter. Scott was able to tag Nightcrawler, whose teleporting abilities are far better than Deadpool's, so he is easily going to kill him destroying his head with a beam(he's a Morals off Cyclops).

No Caption Provided

I wanted to tag this first cuz this is an often misunderstood scan. This is a training mission and the only reason Cyclops is able to hit Nightcrawler is cuz he deeply knows Nightcrawler and his tendencies since they fought and trained on the same team. Cyclops does not have super duper reflexes here. He is just knowing what Nighcrawler will do. Explanation below

@veitha said:

I'm going to leave Cyclops(with Morals off and stealth suit), Elektra, Dare Devil and the 20 Hand Ninjas inside the base, while Kaine in his stealth mode and Beast Boy will approach your base. Elektra and Dare Devil will stay near the reactor to keep it safe.

Makes sense to keep long distance fighters at long distance. I will also keep Hawkeye in my base with stealth suit

@veitha said:

Beast Boy will turn into a small animal such as a bird or a mouse, so that your team will not know where he is or what he is doing. Wolverine has got hyper-senses, but how will he understand that a common mouse or bird is one of his enemies? So Beast Boy will just go inside the base and approach the reactor, upload the virus inside it and then escape.

Yes, Wolverine's smell is that good. I even put some scans of both Daredevil and Beast Boy about Wolverine

@veitha said:

Kaine in his stealth mode can't be heard or seen, he's completely undetectable. I don't know who you are leaving inside the base, but while Beast Boy uploads the virus Kaine will stay invisible and attack the remaining members of your team. He can use his mere strenght to kill Hawkeye, for example punching him inside the chest or destroying his face like he did to Venom. He can use webbings to incapacitate Deadpool and to keep him on the ground, or even to remove his Teleporter(Wade doesn't know where Kaine is).

But Kaine can be smelled by Wolverine? Will fit into my strategy later. Hawkeye can shoot any "bird" coming in from distance.

Hawkeye can always up his strength if need be but my plan really wont call for it

@veitha said:

Logan is going to be a bigger problem, but then my team has got full knowledge of your team and Cyclops had plans to kill Logan(we've seen this during the Hellverine story arc) and he knows him very well, so he could tell Kaine using the TP link how to fight against him. The mainly tactic will involve webbings and invisibility since Kaine can't hurt him using his strenght. First of all, he is going to use his burning touch to hurt him and negate his concentration, then he will use his superior speed to hit him hard while he uses webbings to bound him to the ground keeping his arms in a way that he will not be able to use the claws to escape from the webbings.

Im going to send Wolverine and Deadpool just to clarify at last minute since I got bodyslide/teleport device but to clarify, I think my ribbon prevents me from being burned

@veitha said:

Kaine will use his TP link to tell my team if someone is coming near the base because he will use the spiders in the enviroment to detect if anyone is in the base or if they are trying to approach it. He can see through the spiders also at a very fast distance, he's controlled spiders in an entire city to find a bomb, so it's not gonna be difficult for him to keep a mental link with the spiders inside and around the base.

I wont deny this fact, but a TP right into the base and going straight kamikazee will rely more on instinct. Im going to teleport right on the base...its in character of Wolverine and Deadpool to do so. Scans coming

@veitha said:

If Logan comes next to the base then Elektra, Dare Devil, Scott and the 20 Ninjas will be able to contain and maybe also to kill him. Elektra has already defeated him before, and Scott could use optic blasts at full strenght to erase him from the battle.

No Caption Provided

Hawkeye won't be a great problem. The Hand Ninjas will attack and contain him, giving Scott the time to blast him to the face. Daredevil has got hypersenses that will allow his to avoid his arrows easily, and then he could attack Clint with the Ninjas.

This is my first move.

@cadencev2

for sake of me not using my Pym arrow on my base, Im assuming too that Cyclops cant just nuke the interior of his base and his computer thus eliminating me any chance of downloading the virus?

@veitha

1- That Enemy of The State scan of Elecktra and Wolverine is semi-true but during the battle he was conflicted by his own emotions and the Hand's brainwashing thus Elecktra getting to attack Wolverine. Its valid but not all entirely true cuz he was conflicted when Daredevil beat him too. Clear mind, I will claim that Wolverine can take on Elecktra and we can debate that if you so chose since Im claiming the scan in question is Wolverine being distracted?

2- Hawkeye would destroy Kaine or Daredevil (if you want I could show how Hawkeye takes out DD and Kaine...both are similar)

MY PLAN:

Hawkeye gets the stealth suit

Wolverine and Deadpool wait until Wolverine can smell Beast Boy and Kaine coming and then teleport

Hawkeye can shoot bird Beast Boy leaving Kaine

Hawkeye activates stealth suit. Spider talk no good cuz the spiders cant see him any more. Waits until Kaine starts download then shoots him in the back

(Kaine vs Hawkeye battle debate here?)

Wolverine and Deadpool bodyslide right into your base dropping off one of Hawkeye's sonic arrows on the ground to eliminate DD off the bat.

Take out the ninjas

(Deadpool and Wolverine vs Cyclops and Elecktra sub debate???)

Im working off your plan and defending from your plan.

Kaine vs Hawkeye??? and Cyclops/Elecktra vs Deadpool/Wolverine if we are matching up? Im asking

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: I think Cyke nucking his own Base Systems would make his base pointless, and in a way be a auto win for Veitha.

I will say the Insides cannot be destroyed.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 HigorM  Moderator
Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: I'm sorry but I'm having some PC problems, so I'm not going to be ablet to answer properly till tomorrow :)

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By boschePG

@veitha: its cool. Im going to be busy tomorrow so let me flesh out what I think again with scans

Wolverine sniffs and finds out that Kaine and Beast boy are coming

Hawkeye can either kill the bird Beast boy or capture him

then he waits for the computer to activate. more then likely you will come up with this as your defense on the Kaine/DD level

now the above scans are impressive feats but for the sake of argument, Kaine is catching 1 arrow. While Hawkeye usually shoots 3 at once but one isnt of the question

Whats even more flawed about Kaine or DD catching Hawkeyes arrows or attempting to dodge is that Hawkeye usually fires trick arrows. Kaine could be catching an explosive arrow, a puddy arrow, or even my infinite number of healing factor cancel arrows...or the Pym arrow 3 which I posted earlier. Kaine catching the arrow would result in his hands getting blown off, or incapacitate Kaine with the healing cancel arrow. I could also reboot your count down with my numerous arrows he has used against Ultron or Vision

As you can see, Hawkeye's ability to never miss has done him well over the years and he is cloaked. Once I see the download start (which I can reboot with my arrow as scan provided) I can shoot you, or you can try to catch it and get your hands blown off or just get shot by hundreds of healing factor cancel arrows with Pym arrow 3. Hawkeye on scans, taken out Daken, Abomination, Vision, IronMan who all outclass Kaine. Hawkeye has also battled against the Wrecking Crew and Hulk just to name a few.

In the mean time, Deadpool and Wolverine teleport in and start hacking away. Quick drop to semi-surprise you coupled with healing factor. We also will drop one of Hawkeye's arrows and Deadpool's grenades to disorient your whole team at the base, especially DD and start hacking away

effect of sonic arrow that will criple DD and hopefully the rest of your team

So to reiterate, my plan teleports straight in drops a sonic arrow and some grenades and starts hacking away. Disorient DD especially and start fighting. I posted Wolverine taking out Iron Fist and Sabertooth clear headed to go with Elecktra. And for Cyclops, who is beastly, Cyclops cant predict Deadpools teleportation pattern cuz he doesnt know Deadpool like that. He could always just sneak up on him with teleporter like he did here

No Caption Provided

now after the two members of Uncanny XForce get past the ninjas and your team we will get the drive and teleport out

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Veitha

@boschepg: Wolverine won't be able to find out that Beast Boy is coming. He is turned into a small bird, why should Wolverine be able to understand that he's different from another common bird - or any other small animal. He will just come into the base and no one will notice him, even Logan. Then he will destroy the reactor.

Scarlet Spider can be detected by Logan, but then wouldn't Hawkeye be the only one inside the base? Anyway, Hawkeye isn't the only one who can stay invisible, and while his invisibility lasts only one minute, Kaine's suit allows him to become completely cloacked for any time he needs. So Clint won't be able to use an arrow before Kaine kills him, because he won't ever know where to shot. And spiders can perceive also vibrations, so they should be able to know where Hawkeye is. So clint is out in the first minutes when Kaine enters your base, while BB is still uploading the virus.

Kaine will stay invisible and do this to Hawkeye and kill him immediatelly.

Then Wolverine will face the Hand ninjas, DD and Elektra. He's already faced Hand ninjas, but 20 of them are enough to keep him busy while Elektra and DD attack him harder. An Hand ninja can't be easily killed, they're very agile and alongside DD they would give enough time to Elektra to use her sais to paralize him.

This...
This...
... then this...
... then this...
... and finally this to keep him busy.
... and finally this to keep him busy.

Then, when the battle inside my base starts, Scott will activate the stealth suit, so Deadpool won't know where he is and where he should start shotting. He will just approach the reactor without knowing Scott is behind him, and the Cycke will use his powers to easily KO him, or to cut off his head to definetely kill him(he's got no morals so it'l like he will do something like this).

I think that my team should win because you won't be able to stop both Kaine and Beat Boy from entering your base, and they would do it very quickly, while DD, Elektra, Scott and the ninjas will keep your team busy for enough time to let the rest of my team destroy your reactor before you can destroy mine. I mean, both Deadpool and Wolverine are very strong and skilled, but even if Logan has already fought Hand Ninjas, he will require time to fight against them all and also against DD and Elektra, and Deadpool can be easily taken out by Scott while he keeps himself invisible so that Deadpool won't know where he is. This will give me enough time to allow Kaine and Beast Boy to destroy your base before you can destroy mine.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By boschePG

@veitha said:

@boschepg: Wolverine won't be able to find out that Beast Boy is coming. He is turned into a small bird, why should Wolverine be able to understand that he's different from another common bird - or any other small animal. He will just come into the base and no one will notice him, even Logan. Then he will destroy the reactor.

I dont need Wolverine to tell me that Beast Boy is coming. Hawkeye can figure that himself. I have dossiers on your team. and that doesnt even include that whatever Beast Boy changes into (pre or new52) the animal keeps Beast Boys color. It doesnt take a genius to figure out that this bright green or red animal is Beast Boy transformed.

@veitha said:

Then Wolverine will face the Hand ninjas, DD and Elektra. He's already faced Hand ninjas, but 20 of them are enough to keep him busy while Elektra and DD attack him harder. An Hand ninja can't be easily killed, they're very agile and alongside DD they would give enough time to Elektra to use her sais to paralize him.

DD is easily taken out on the teleportation entry cuz we just dropped the sonic arrow in the room. We all know the sonic vibrations overload his senses. DD is taken out, leaving the 20 Hand ninjas with Cyclops and Elektra. Now in a closed room there is a certain way to fight. They all cant attack at once. They use one opponent to help block another. Hawkeye explains it in the scan while you see Wolverine doing it. Cyclops isnt firing off cuz he would take people out on his own team, which is fine cuz hes bloodlusted, but that also means that would diminish your own team

here is also my fave fight scene of how one person fights being outnumbered

Loading Video...
@veitha said:

Then, when the battle inside my base starts, Scott will activate the stealth suit, so Deadpool won't know where he is and where he should start shotting. He will just approach the reactor without knowing Scott is behind him, and the Cycke will use his powers to easily KO him, or to cut off his head to definetely kill him(he's got no morals so it'l like he will do something like this).

remember, Wolverine has to teleport with Deadpool cuz Deadpool has the teleporter. Wolverine's nose knows. Invisible or not, Wolverine knows Scott's scent. Knows what the smell of his optic blast smell like and with the room being so outnumbered, it helps to protect Wolverine and Deadpool. And dont forget that Wolverine Hawkeye and Deadpool are linked by TP. If Wolverine knows, Deadpool knows. More links of Wolverine's sense of smell and Deadpools healing factor. This is an all out brawl and really in character of my two. Take out everyone in the room is what they do. (please read scans)(notice he doesnt see the dogs)

My attack team of Wolverine and Deadpool both have healing factors and are well trained in such scenarios. Hell, Cyclops even commissioned these two to do the black ops missions in XForce. These two are built to take injury and dish it out. Couple that with Logan's smell and TP link, I like my chances of this ending like this

No Caption Provided

@veitha said:

Scarlet Spider can be detected by Logan, but then wouldn't Hawkeye be the only one inside the base? Anyway, Hawkeye isn't the only one who can stay invisible, and while his invisibility lasts only one minute, Kaine's suit allows him to become completely cloacked for any time he needs. So Clint won't be able to use an arrow before Kaine kills him, because he won't ever know where to shot. And spiders can perceive also vibrations, so they should be able to know where Hawkeye is. So clint is out in the first minutes when Kaine enters your base, while BB is still uploading the virus.

I dont know much about Kaine, but non-of the scans you have provided have shown him fighting in cloak capability.

I believe you on the stealth suit. I just dont know anything of the character and I would know that since I have full dossiers on your team. Its just that Kaine isnt fighting in any of the scans and I have provided even more scans of him. Is the suit tech? Who are these guys he is fighting anyways? These are D-list people. Hawkeye has more then cut his teeth with the best. When he sees that USB get inserted, he is going to fire his Pym3 arrow of hundred arrows. Dodge that

if tech, Hawkeye beating tech of Vision, Ultron and Iron Man (numerous occasions)

Hawkeye beating uber people: Hulk, the Collector, the Abomination, the Thunderbolts, Archangel, Daken, the Wrecking

Crew, Bulleye, symbiote laced Scorpion. Hawkeye gets it done

I think BB is taken out cuz a little green or red bird flying around doesnt take a genius to figure out that hes BB. We both cloaked. You maybe longer, but if suit is tech, I got the arrows to beat it and Im betting Kaine cant dodge Pym arrow 3. My arrows keep me in the game cuz it has with numerous more powerful opponents

@veitha said:

I think that my team should win because you won't be able to stop both Kaine and Beat Boy from entering your base, and they would do it very quickly, while DD, Elektra, Scott and the ninjas will keep your team busy for enough time to let the rest of my team destroy your reactor before you can destroy mine. I mean, both Deadpool and Wolverine are very strong and skilled, but even if Logan has already fought Hand Ninjas, he will require time to fight against them all and also against DD and Elektra, and Deadpool can be easily taken out by Scott while he keeps himself invisible so that Deadpool won't know where he is. This will give me enough time to allow Kaine and Beast Boy to destroy your base before you can destroy mine.

I think Hawkeye can take out Kaine and Beast Boy but thats for the voters to decide

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By boschePG

Im at work so I cant post a scan of this but hawkeye has defeated invisibility before. If you go to marvunapp and look up sundance it will reference iron man issue 317 where hawkeye defeated an invisible sundance. Invisbility bends light but he isnt intangible. Sort of like if you were invisible and it snowed you couldnt stop the snow from falling on you and giving your position away. As stated in marvunapp hawkeye uses a smoke arrow and a magnesium flare arrow to cause the smoke combined with the flare to cause shadows. Kaine cant stop this since hawkeye has already done this and has prep to figure this out. He may not see what kaine looks like but he willl make out a body coming through the smoke and flares as he enters my hq. Invisibility can always be beat this way by plot device and enviroment. I just got your location so expect and hail of healing factorcanceling arrows

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

I will side with @boschepg on this one.

good debate !

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: has it for me

By the time Veitha's team makes it past Hawkeye BPG's team should be done

BataTest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Veitha

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boschepg

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Veitha

Damn, I haven't seen Boschepg last reply lol. Can I say only that a red hamster won't be easily identified by your team? Especially considering that BB will also hide inside the building, and he won't just walk in front of Hawkeye.

Anyway,

Boschepg 3 - Veitha 1