@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk

• Azula (2)
  • Agent 3 (Splattoon) (2)
  • Edward Elric (2)

Rules

• In Character.
  • Death or KO.
  • Morals on.
  • Standard Gear. No one time or special gear they had for a short time.
  • Team Work is not a factor.
  • Top is Red, Bottom is Blue
No Caption Provided

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Look at all that ink-space!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm Would you like the first character introduction? I'm afraid I'm not that familiar with Archangel and know practically nothing about Akuma.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5 HigorM  Moderator

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Sure. But I will be able to post tomorrow ok? Also I know nothing about Agent 3 so I'll wait for your character introduction to post my strategy ok?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: The only thing you need to worry about Agent 3 is that you're about to be styled on by the freshest squid around!~ lol

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

Characters Presentation

Akuma

He is possibly the strongest character in the Street Fighter series, here's why..

No Caption Provided

Known in Japan as Gouki ("Great Demon") is a playable character and major antagonist in the Street Fighter series and UDON comics. He is known as "The Supreme Master of the Fist."

Akuma is a cold and extremely powerful warrior whose sole reason for being is to hone his fighting skills by battling and destroying strong foes. He rarely displays any sign of emotions, aside from occasional bursts of anger, and rarely smiles. He takes his training very seriously and deals brutally with those who dare interrupt him. Akuma often refers to himself as a "denizen of hell" and "evil incarnate", and is seen as such by many.

Most of the time, Akuma abides by the code of the warrior. He fights to improve his skills and defeat powerful foes - though on rare occasion, he does so to gauge the other's abilities. Although he killed his teacher and believed he did the same with his brother (Gouken), Akuma did so in combat, and thus can be said to have not transgressed on his principles.

Having mastered the original form of the unnamed "Shotokan" art, Akuma's fighting style is based in the same vein as the all-around characters, with a much more offense-oriented design. Akuma's overall style focuses on completely dominating the opponent and preventing counterattacks. His mix of raw attack power, combined with moves that can control the air and keep him mobile, allow him to maintain a fierce onslaught offensive that can end matches quickly.

Archangel

A mutant and original member of the X-Men. Warren received his angelic wings at a tender age, as well as a unique healing factor in his blood. After being twisted into a weapon of Apocalypse, Warren became the cold Archangel.

No Caption Provided

Once granted with a simple power-set allowing him flight, he underwent many developments. He was first granted Techno-Organic wings by Apocalypse and became the Archangel. He then revealed a regenerative sanguine healing factor, possibly coming from either his possible Cheyarafim legacy, a Secondary Mutation or Apocalypse's manipulation. When Warren became a horseman of Apocalypse, he was given the following abilities:

Techno-Organic Wings: Angel was given techno-organic wings by Apocalypse as part of his conversion to the HorsemanDeath. Those wings enabled him to fly approximately at Mach 1 as well as being razor-sharp and able to shield his body by covering up. Its flechettes could be thrown as weapons, some of which were covered in a neurological agent that could stun a foe.

Peak Human Strength: Due to his body's natural mutation, the Angel possesses greater physical strength than an ordinary human equal to him in body weight and can lift about 500 lbs.

Superhuman Stamina: The Angel's musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human. He can physically exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood begins to impair him. His physical stamina while in flight is considerably greater. The Angel can fly non-stop under his own power for a maximum of approximately twelve hours.

Superhuman Durability: The tissues of Angel's body are somewhat harder and more durable than that of an ordinary human, though he is far from invulnerable. While he can be injured in ways comparable to an ordinary human, his body is structured to withstand the friction caused by flying at high speeds. He can also withstand impact forces that would severely injure or kill an ordinary human with only mild to moderate discomfort.

Roy Mustang

Roy is the Colonel in Central. He has jurisdiction over most of the Alchemists there. He is known as the Flame Alchemist because of his amazing use of his Ignition Cloth Gloves. He has great ambitions to become the next Führer of Amestris.

No Caption Provided

Also known as the Flame Alchemist, is the tritagonist of the Fullmetal Alchemist series. He is a State Alchemist and officer in the Amestrian State Military. A hero of the Ishval Civil War and Edward Elric's superior officer, Colonel Mustang is a remarkably capable commander who plans to become the next Führer of Amestris

Roy was one of the few people who made it almost entirely through the Ishbalan War without being scathed. To do it, he killed men, women, and children (including Winry Rockbell's parents), something that he hated himself for, but realized that in the end he couldn't have let them go on and have lived himself, it was impossible, for they had attempted to kill him. He is best friends with Lieutenant Hawkeye, a woman of silence when in public. Despite him being the man and she being the woman in their "relationship", she seems to get most of the control in what happens, despite having lower rank than Roy.

Even among the elite State Alchemists, Colonel Mustang is a particularly skilled alchemist adequately versed in standard physical transmutation, experimental theory and biological alchemy. Roy uses mostly a special technique: he creates a tiny spark because he wears a glove that is made by special material due to this technique, he can create great bursts of flames.

Mustang's unique style of combat alchemy is made possible by his custom made gloves. Made of "pyrotex/ignition cloth," these gloves create a spark when Roy rubs his fingers together, and embroidered with unique flame alchemy Transmutation Circles, they allow him to manipulate the concentration of oxygen in the air. When attacking, Mustang raises the density of the oxygen surrounding his target to a level at which it becomes volatile and creates narrow pathways of oxygen between himself and his target through which he can direct the ensuing flash fire that blossoms from the spark of his gloves. As a result, he can incinerate any number of enemies in the field while deftly avoiding any adjacent allies.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WOAH WOAH WOAH WTF? How is akuma only 3 points? He punched a mountain apart with 1 hit.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WOAH WOAH WOAH WTF? How is akuma only 3 points? He punched a mountain apart with 1 hit.

No he had not. The most he ever did in Udon canon is smash a man size rock with his fist.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:

No he had not. The most he ever did in Udon canon is smash a man size rock with his fist.

I thought this was cannon?

Loading Video...

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@those_eyes said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@those_eyes said:

I thought this was cannon?

Only to the game. Not Udon comics which is a different Canon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't tag, not on computer. I'll have my intro post up when I get home.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm:

Character Information, just something Brief and short since the majority of these characters are pretty much common knowledge.

Azula:

No Caption Provided

The Fire Nation Princess herself, Azula. Known as a manipulate person as well as a cold killer, she is one of the most(if not the most) skilled fire benders the Fire Nation has to offer. With her mastery of fire and lightning bending in combination with her deadly combat prowess, she is never one to be trifled with. Thought about on a lonely night with a bottle of chardonnay? Absolutely. But never trifled with!(Bonus points if you get where that line is from).

Edward Elric:

No Caption Provided

Also known by his title as the "Full-Metal Alchemist", Edward Elric is what is known as a state alchemist. As an alchemist he can manipulate the surrounding environment and turn it into things he needs or, to a limit, reshape it via alchemy.

Little example here:

Unlike most alchemists who require the drawn circle he can do so with a simple clap of his hands(as seen above).

Agent 3:

And here we have the freshest squid this side of Inkopolis! We've got the moves, we've got the skills, we've got the ink that will leave you stuck in our trail..literally! Here is Agent 3! Agent 3 single-handily(with some information being fed from Cap'n Cuttlefish) took on the octoling invasion as well as all the ancient octoweapons, including Ocativio himself. Using an assortment of ink-based weaponry and gear(and here you're probably thinking, is this serious?) she has all the versatility and power she needs to be earn herself a threat level. Considering I am the only person who has even attempted to use Agent 3 on CV before, I suspect that she is highly unknown, as well as her full capabilities(which I even didn't get to when I used her last time!). So I want to save the bigger surprises for later in the match and not spoil you too much o;

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

Strategy

Considering that according to the rules everyone is in character, I believe my team possess a direct advantage in this scenario since they are not the typical heroes that possess a strong moral code when it comes to hurt the enemy, especially Archangel and Akuma.

That being said, Archangelmodus operandi is to fly at high-speeds towards the enemy to slice and dice them, so that's what he will be doing here, rushing in a full strike against your team. He is very durable and fast so your team will have a major problem from the start trying to deal with him.

While that happens we have Royspamming flames against your team, especially Agent 3 and Edward, just to make things more complicated to your team, setting up a hazard environment which means your team will have to be concerned about where to step otherwise they will get burned in the proccess. He is quite fast at doing it so your team will need a solid defense plan to avoid being blown apart and engulfed by flames as soon the battle starts.

Loading Video...

Akuma will use his insane speed and will help the team in this caotic scenario blasting the enemy with his power, using his techniques to attack from distance. Once he realizes anyone vulnerable he will use his Ashura Senku, which means that he widens his stance, glows red, then lifts one knee and "glides" along the ground to another location with his eyes aglow. He cannot be hit while gliding, essentially making the move a teleport (a form of projection that causes the body to act similar to a phantasm). By using said move, he can phase through attacks and close the distance real fast to take the enemy by surprise, which allows him to deliver a nasty combo using one of his deadly moves.

Basically, my team is faster, possess superior firepower and doesn't hold back. They will deliver a major strike from the start and your team is helpless here due lack of durability and effective ways to avoid being hit through sheer reaction speed. Both Akuma and Roy possess AOE attacks and Archangel is durable and possess enough resistance to fly through flames and cut your teammates in half with his wings, and he also possess ranged attacks though his flechettes that are capable to stun a foe.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it destined for all my picks to be severely underestimated? I might not post my response today though, getting the new Super Mario Maker today :p