Current Zoro vs Shanks

Avatar image for drax5343
Drax5343

3116

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who's AdCoC swordsmanship will prevail ?

Avatar image for dolchio
Dolchio

35

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Shanks takes this mid diff.

He is a Yonko, and is at that level without freakish physicals or a devil fruit. In order to compete his haki must be absolutely monstrous.

He used to have regular duels with Mihawk so he's no slouch with a sword, even with just one arm.

Avatar image for pr03
Pr03

896

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

When was Zoro yonko level? He would lose to Yamato or Katakuri, and neither of them are yonko level.

Avatar image for drax5343
Drax5343

3116

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for drax5343
Drax5343

3116

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dolchio said:

Shanks takes this mid diff.

He is a Yonko, and is at that level without freakish physicals or a devil fruit. In order to compete his haki must be absolutely monstrous.

He used to have regular duels with Mihawk so he's no slouch with a sword, even with just one arm.

Zoro’s haki is monstrous too

Avatar image for iphone12xl
iPhone12xL

264

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Shanks stomps. One piece powerscaling his horrendous at this point but there is no way Zoro would even last 10 minutes. We've seen a serious Kaido dispatch of Luffy within minutes.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

8774

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pr03 said:

When was Zoro yonko level? He would lose to Yamato or Katakuri, and neither of them are yonko level.

in Drax's mind Zoro is above Luffy and younko level. He has made one-sided matches like this for months.

Avatar image for aggrape
aggrape

906

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Any yonko low diffs

Avatar image for drax5343
Drax5343

3116

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@delein said:
@pr03 said:

When was Zoro yonko level? He would lose to Yamato or Katakuri, and neither of them are yonko level.

in Drax's mind Zoro is above Luffy and younko level. He has made one-sided matches like this for months.

AdCoC is the mark of a Yonko level character

Avatar image for drax5343
Drax5343

3116

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@aggrape said:

Any yonko low diffs

Kaido couldn’t low diff a weaker Zoro.

Avatar image for aggrape
aggrape

906

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

8774

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for wushu59
Wushu59

8330

Forum Posts

150

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

@drax5343: Zoro KO'd himself to scar Kaido and was left in bandages

Avatar image for gilateen
Gilateen

9815

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Shanks duuh

Avatar image for antebellum
Antebellum

2195

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Shanks beat Zoro with Hype alone.

Avatar image for drax5343
Drax5343

3116

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@wushu59 said:

@drax5343: Zoro KO'd himself to scar Kaido and was left in bandages

That was a much weaker Zoro.

Avatar image for mee09
Mee09

9769

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@wushu59: I agree that the Zorotards are in full swing right now.

But that Zoro had literally almost all of his bones broken due to blocking that combined attack from Big Mom and Kaido. The fact that he was able to scar Kaido with an injury like that is pretty nuts.

Avatar image for valhallavolund
Valhallavolund

496

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Shanks but Shanks is featless

Avatar image for mee09
Mee09

9769

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@valhallavolund: I mean he's obviously stronger than Kaido at least as Kaido himself even implied.

Avatar image for wushu59
Wushu59

8330

Forum Posts

150

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#20  Edited By Wushu59
@mee09 said:

@wushu59: I agree that the Zorotards are in full swing right now.

But that Zoro had literally almost all of his bones broken due to blocking that combined attack from Big Mom and Kaido. The fact that he was able to scar Kaido with an injury like that is pretty nuts.

Yeah, Zoro's durability has always been way above his own attack since power sinse Pre-Time Skip. Like taking attacks from Enel and Kuma transferring all of Luffy's pain from Moria fight over to him.

Avatar image for edgelord91
Edgelord91

7220

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Shanks is the rival to mihawk. Until Zoro feels ready to fight him again shanks wins

Avatar image for jieldre
Jieldre

830

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@delein said:
@aggrape said:
No Caption Provided

Pure clown behaviour. And just based off spoilers too. smh

Avatar image for Kaiser-Reb
KaiserRebellion

619

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

These zorotards man they really do exist everywhere

Avatar image for jayskee
jayskee

5488

Forum Posts

218

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Shanks stomps

Avatar image for cocacolaman
CocaColaMan

19178

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for socajunkie
SocaJunkie

12357

Forum Posts

2374

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Come on.

Avatar image for zeds
Zeds

661

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ofc Zoro wins Zoro solos the verse alone

OT: Zoro loses pretty fast

Avatar image for zeds
Zeds

661

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

and where you getting this from. Chapter 1033 hasn't even released yet and the spoilers haven't said anything about Zoro having ACoC

Avatar image for bink_69
Bink_69

3904

Forum Posts

4

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Nah this ain't it....

Avatar image for thethirddawb
TheThirdDawb

376

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Shanks literally only by hype he legit has no fucking feats.By feats zoro muderstomps

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

8774

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thethirddawb said:

Shanks literally only by hype he legit has no fucking feats.By feats zoro muderstomps

Shanks clashed with WB showing to split the sky as Luffy did against Kaido. Speaking of Kaido, we know that Shanks stopped Kaido from going to Marineford, the latter retired back to Wano.

By in-verse logic/shanks being an emperor he is already on a level which Zoro isnt close too, Younko level.

Avatar image for drax5343
Drax5343

3116

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#32  Edited By Drax5343
@delein said:
@thethirddawb said:

Shanks literally only by hype he legit has no fucking feats.By feats zoro muderstomps

Shanks clashed with WB showing to split the sky as Luffy did against Kaido. Speaking of Kaido, we know that Shanks stopped Kaido from going to Marineford, the latter retired back to Wano.

By in-verse logic/shanks being an emperor he is already on a level which Zoro isnt close too, Younko level.

All AdCoC users are close to Yonko level. If Yamato and Luffy could fight Kaido why couldn't Zoro ?

Avatar image for thethirddawb
TheThirdDawb

376

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@delein: that’s cool bro but can I get some actual strength feats

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

8774

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thethirddawb said:

@delein: that’s cool bro but can I get some actual strength feats

I listed what he did. Other than scaling or statements you cant do anything for Shanks. Saying that he gets stomped because he lacks feats is ridiculous. Unless you think that Zoro> Mihawk and even then Mihawk is below Shanks by implications.

Avatar image for drax5343
Drax5343

3116

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for edgelord91
Edgelord91

7220

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@drax5343: actually no. Yamato explicitly lost a conquers clash with kaido and and never did the sky splitting not to mention by her own admission she couldn’t win. Odds are it be the same for Zoro. Puts up a fight but still loses.

Avatar image for poopiehead
Poopiehead

270

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ashura would one shot Shanks.

Avatar image for drax5343
Drax5343

3116

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for edgelord91
Edgelord91

7220

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@drax5343: she DID. Even drew blood which kid and pre udon Luffy failed to do

Avatar image for grandtoaa
GrandTOAA

3497

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Current Luffy ain't Shanks level yet. Current Zoro ain't Mihawks level yet. Too early for this conversation.

Avatar image for drax5343
Drax5343

3116

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0