Dani Moonstar

Vs.

Impulse

Superboy (Connor)

Robin (Tim)

Wondergirl (cass)

Jenny Hex

Teen Lantern

Characters are at current power levels and are in character. Fight in downtown Metropolis, who wins?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Young Justice is written by Bendis. He's X-Men kryptonite.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magik Solos

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Warlockmage

well Young Justice rebirth current power levels have almost no feats (except for Cassie and Tim) but Bart and Conner appear to be their post crisis versions (somehow)

so since there's nothing to say it isn't post crisis Bart and Superboy (as in their are no feats indicating a power change, like Rebirth Superman) they should speed blitz pretty handily

if you go by pure Rebirth feats then Uncanny probably wins (unless you take Cassie's BTFO'ing Despero literally and then she solo stomps)

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: honestly the same can be said for xmen. Scott and logan have been brought back to life and the rest have some techno organic virus so we’re not sure what power levels their operating at. I do know karma can control people and dani can give people fear hallucinations so I have half a mind to say that they can cause the other team to attack each other. With yj not having very many tp resistance feats I think it makes it a bit more difficult for them

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: honestly the same can be said for xmen. Scott and logan have been brought back to life and the rest have some techno organic virus so we’re not sure what power levels their operating at. I do know karma can control people and dani can give people fear hallucinations so I have half a mind to say that they can cause the other team to attack each other. With yj not having very many tp resistance feats I think it makes it a bit more difficult for them

Karma and Dani were M-day'd they're powerless and basically fodder here since they havent done anything with the virus

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The X-Men's only threat is Impulse.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: Karma still had her power after M-Day. She's had it in all her appearances up till just before IvX so unless she lost it with the TO virus she still has it.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Warlockmage
@koays said:

@warlockmage: Karma still had her power after M-Day. She's had it in all her appearances up till just before IvX so unless she lost it with the TO virus she still has it.

right it was her half sister Da'o who was M-day'd

that's my bad misremembered

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: pretty certain the m-day was undone in their case. They both still have powers in the current uncanny X-men series, Dani even uses her psionic bow in the most recent issue