• 150 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5e46df20c7e13
deactivated-5e46df20c7e13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@emperorthanos-: I am actually considering going back to KMC, that was literally my first forum lol. good old times

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:

The site is infested with KMC level trolls, who all think Superman is Skyfather level above... This is why Superman is a joke nowadays. And i am so glad he gets knocked out left and right nowadays by things way below planetary level, it's karma.

Kind of makes sense if KMC is where all these guys are coming from. First we had a bunch of Universal superman from Quora and now skyfather Superman from KmC.

These guys should find somewhere else to go.

A few of them tried to infiltrate this place before but the problem is over at KMC you can insult anyone you want, the mods are literally the same level of fanboys as everyone else, i went there a few times just to see whats going on without even making an account and and the worst kind of insults are tolerated without question, so when they came here they had no restrain so you guys kinda already banned a few of them https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/mrmind/ this guy comes to mind he has the exact same account over at KMC, they came back a few times but again they don't last since they can't get used to not insult others as a rule.

@emperorthanos-: I am actually considering going back to KMC, that was literally my first forum lol. good old times

By all means do, it's the perfect place if you are a Superman fan.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Alphamon

@lord_chad: Ok he staggers him and? Thanos still didn’t do any sagnificat damage, he tried to cage Odin it did nothing, thanos tried blasting Odin in the face and instead got staggered, then there’s also the fact that at the beginning of the fight Odin outright no selled thanos’s and surfers combined attack and thanos never stood toe to toe with Galactus

No Caption Provided

he was begging for mercy after getting hit once, and tell me how thanos is going to beat Thor who can tank blast from an amped galactus

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And fend of an amped Galactus in base

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: coming from an insecure child who thinks Hulk and Thanos always wins based on these 2 factors, a penis and its from marvel (Disney now). Aside from the very few occasions I may actually agree with you, every other time you come of as someone who doesn't read outside marvel very much. Also read the user name, Thor was and is my favorite hero.

Stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: ^ this

> guy read comics

> uses wiki as his way to debate

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never been proven right so fast in my life lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos- said:
@underfire47 said:

The site is infested with KMC level trolls, who all think Superman is Skyfather level above... This is why Superman is a joke nowadays. And i am so glad he gets knocked out left and right nowadays by things way below planetary level, it's karma.

Kind of makes sense if KMC is where all these guys are coming from. First we had a bunch of Universal superman from Quora and now skyfather Superman from KmC.

These guys should find somewhere else to go.

A few of them tried to infiltrate this place before but the problem is over at KMC you can insult anyone you want, the mods are literally the same level of fanboys as everyone else, i went there a few times just to see whats going on without even making an account and and the worst kind of insults are tolerated without question, so when they came here they had no restrain so you guys kinda already banned a few of them https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/mrmind/ this guy comes to mind he has the exact same account over at KMC, they came back a few times but again they don't last since they can't get used to not insult others as a rule.

@supremthor69 said:

By all means do, it's the perfect place if you are a Superman fan.

@stomps said:

@underfire47: ^ this

> guy read comics

> uses wiki as his way to debate

Congrats, you guys win! some fun years here, but at this point I've over stayed my welcome. best to you all!

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

@underfire47: coming from an insecure child who thinks Hulk and Thanos always wins based on these 2 factors, a penis and its from marvel (Disney now). Aside from the very few occasions I may actually agree with you, every other time you come of as someone who doesn't read outside marvel very much. Also read the user name, Thor was and is my favorite hero.

He read you like a book. Warning for insults.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stop at Thanos or clears. Could possibly stop at Mangog, depending on if Thor could get past his durability.

Stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why did he deactivate his account?

Risk0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers:

That is true, and I see the point you're making about hyperbolic statements, but look, for one, you and I both know Diana isn't that weak and it wasn't a statement, Diana was clearly struggling in the actual fight, the next issue she fights off Etrigan until he uses fire. It's inconsistent with her other showings. Wonder Woman and Superman both have many feats putting them up there, harming and fighting Skyfather level beings. Ok, maybe 1 or two feats can be considered as outliers, maybe 5-6 or more. But more than thirty combined? They cannot all be outliers. I give you this one though. I'm not arguing for universal Diana, I'm arguing that she averages better feats than the likes of Hulk, Thor and even SS counting her high end feats.

See, terms like "Infinitely/Unimaginably Powerful" those are clear cut hyperbolic statements, I mean just look at the words themselves. But even then, it's hard to discern between ones you can and can't take at face value, someone you however can because of authorial intent.

It casually ate a small planet like tissue paper in the panel where it was said to destroy Ten Solar Systems. Then you have the fact that Superman tanked a blast from the Sun-Eater, the size of a Nebula which ate Suns and could destroy Star Systems. Superman's fight with Superman from Earth-2 was distorting Time and Space.

A few Imperiex Probes could easily fight the JL's Heavy Hitters and Teambust. Oddly enough however, in OWAW, those same Probes were later massacred by a Serious Superman and Doomsday and beaten in an underwhelming manner. Imperiex Prime soloed a race of Supermen, as well as being being able to collapse the Universe if he were to explode.

Planetary? Here, knocking the wind out of Konvikt, who was easily tanking small planet level punches:

https://imgur.com/a/94tHe

https://imgur.com/a/8PEqg

Superman and WW have lower feats sure.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears.

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: Lmao so what? My point is that he hurt him which you did try to refute in your entire, previous post, trying to claim Thanos didn’t do anything and that Odin was bitching him. Please take my advice, I gave you many weeks ago before my old account got criminally sacked down. Please take your time reading some books so you could at least not lose tracks when arguing with me, considering it is time consuming to some degree to recap everything. We obviously don’t know how much power put in each of his attempts to attack Odin. Later blast seemed to work for him and he wasn’t surprised at the power of Odin at all. My point is, in Infinity Relativity, he has demonstrated that his energy blast can blow his own head to pieces, a feat Both Odin and Galactus exerting himself failed to accomplish. To this point, I can’t confirm Galactus couldn’t if he added more power but Odin is seen nowhere of that Capability.
Hm, wasn’t our argument originally about Odin? Maybe you have read my thoughts on how Thor would fair with everyone in this gauntlet. Never mind, I will cover this too. Galactus who fought Thanos exerted himself. Surely the Galactus Thor fought was amped but we don’t know to which degree and by a shit writer like Cates who has no respect for Galan in the first place, the feat is almost down. It is almost unquantifiable. We can’t say it is stronger than blast with which Galactus blasted Thanos. Also, according to Thanos in Infinity Relativity, he addressed the fight as ”toe to toe” suggesting it didn’t end that badly for him. We don’t know if he was genuine when he was being blasted by Galactus at that moment because afterwards he still looked fine. He might have done it for a better reason such as drawing Galactus attention away so they can get back to whatever they were focusing at which was preventing the arrival of Hunger. Not to mention Thanos did fight the Omega, who according to his own words, is twice as powerful as Galactus. Omega did blast him like when Galactus did but Thanos was still fine afterwards...

With recent feat, which is his body being only damaged on cellular level by a self-defense system decided to one shot Galactus and Eternity. Thor wouldn’t be able to kill him and at the same time Thanos should be able to blast him to pieces.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wut.

ShadowRazer24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

freestyler1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

7 to 10 he'll have a lot of difficulty with but no way does he pass Thanos with the Quarry amp.

freestyler1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By freestyler1999

@brucerogers said:

Seriously, show me a single planetary feat from WW. Even one. And if you think that Superman's low ends cap out at planetary, I've got some bad news for you.

Wonder Woman, Superman, and Martian Manhunter stopped the earth from getting catapulted out of the suns orbit at least shortly, which requires more than normal planetary force, her bracelets tanked a blast where the Greek Gods combined their powers, she has multiple feats involving black holes, and that is not all, but it depends on the incarnation.

Wonder Woman is not a Galactus threat in any way and Superman's low ends are not close to planetary, but i have noticed a strong tendency to undersell Wonder Woman or equalize her with her low ends often even just from Rebirth on this forum.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_chad: Dude what? Thanos isn't even Skyfather like Odin in power or tier. He does beat universe level foes but "NOT WITHOUT PREP OR AMPS" which he does not have here not enough

Shade545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Shade545  Online

This thread just became a lot more interesting.

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Hyoname

@freestyler1999: you should correct the guy who is overwanking her in this very thread

Since you seems to ww well

freestyler1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyoname said:

@freestyler1999: you should correct the guy who is overwanking her in this very thread

Why?

He got corrected and nobody seems to take him seriously, the underselling of Wonder Woman seems to get taken seriously.

Y3kthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What did i just read where the mods at

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_chad:

@alphamon: Lmao so what? My point is that he hurt him which you did try to refute in your entire, previous post, trying to claim Thanos didn’t do anything and that Odin was bitching him. Please take my advice, I gave you many weeks ago before my old account got criminally sacked down.

weeks? Dude it’s literally only been like two days and I didn’t refute anything I said “Ok he staggers him and? Thanos still didn’t do any sagnificat damage”

Please take your time reading some books so you could at least not lose tracks when arguing with me, considering it is time consuming to some degree to recap everything.

what are you even talking about we have only been talking about the Odin vs thanos fight and now me adding some feats for Thor and maybe you should take your own advice which you will be seeing why in a sec

We obviously don’t know how much power put in each of his attempts to attack Odin.

thanos litterly says he want to take Odin down

No Caption Provided

Later blast seemed to work for him and he wasn’t surprised at the power of Odin at all. My point is, in Infinity Relativity, he has demonstrated that his energy blast can blow his own head to pieces, a feat Both Odin and Galactus exerting himself failed to accomplish.

Galactus wasn’t even exerting himself agianst thanos he was extering himself agianst his sheilds

No Caption Provided

it has been shown in fiction that a characters durability can go down depending on there state of mind for example goku getting shot in the chest by a fodder laser or sentry getting knocked down by captain marvel or thanos dieing to the power gem enhanced sword so I don’t think it would be to hard to believe thanos would make it easier on himself and even if he didn’t how would that prove he got beat an amped skyfather ?

To this point, I can’t confirm Galactus couldn’t if he added more power but Odin is seen nowhere of that Capability.

Hm, wasn’t our argument originally about Odin? Maybe you have read my thoughts on how Thor would fair with everyone in this gauntlet. Never mind, I will cover this too. Galactus who fought Thanos exerted himself. Surely the Galactus Thor fought was amped but we don’t know to which degree and by a shit writer like Cates who has no respect for Galan in the first place, the feat is almost down. It is almost unquantifiable. We can’t say it is stronger than blast with which Galactus blasted Thanos.

Are debate started with you implying thanos could beat the with prep which he dosen’t have then it went to Odin vs thano.im pretty sure Galactus trying to put Thor in place and being visibly suppressed should be a good gauge sense galactus who was trying to get through thanos sheilds was more impressed then anything and how has cates disrespected Galactus in this book and even if he has it still doesn’t take anything away from the feat

Also, according to Thanos in Infinity Relativity, he addressed the fight as ”toe to toe” suggesting it didn’t end that badly for him.

im pretty sure thanos is over estimating himself

We don’t know if he was genuine when he was being blasted by Galactus at that moment because afterwards he still looked fine.

what dose that have to do with him begging for mercy, dose that mean hulk was faking it when he was blasted by thanos?

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

He might have done it for a better reason such as drawing Galactus attention away so they can get back to whatever they were focusing at which was preventing the arrival of Hunger. Not to mention Thanos did fight the Omega, who according to his own words, is twice as powerful as Galactus. Omega did blast him like when Galactus did but Thanos was still fine afterwards...

you mean when thanos was manly sitting back and giving orders while dr strang, soul gem Adam warlock and Captain universe we’re doing most of the heavy lifting and I think you mean when omega blasted thanos’s sheilds and armor since he himself stated he wouldn’t have survived with out them

No Caption Provided

With recent feat, which is his body being only damaged on cellular level by a self-defense system decided to one shot Galactus and Eternity.

this either sounds like you didn’t put in important context or this is just outright pis

Thor wouldn’t be able to kill him and at the same time Thanos should be able to blast him to pieces.

highly doubt it

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon:

weeks? Dude it’s literally only been like two days and I didn’t refute anything I said “Ok he staggers him and? Thanos still didn’t do any sagnificat damage”

I referred to a conversation we had regarding Hulk and TOBA between you and my old account....in which you accused me of insulting you even though I didn’t... It seems you haven’t changed. I did recommend you to practise your reading because you failed to understand my simple posts but then you told me I had to make them more clear.... 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️ Oh my God. Did you forget what you have wrote? I told you Thanos has hurt Odin in the fight and you were questioning me of that while also showing how Odin bitched Thanos.... “Hey, did you fail you read my next post or even my point?” I have made clear why Thanos has the capability to shoot energy beam more fatal than that of Odin.

what are you even talking about we have only been talking about the Odin vs thanos fight and now me adding some feats for Thor and maybe you should take your own advice which you will be seeing why in a sec

We did talk before, not in of this topic, and you clearly showcase your inability of reading.... Hey, we will see.

thanos litterly says he want to take Odin down

Yes, but how much power did he use? We know Thanos didn’t use all of the power he had as you can clearly see there is the difference between power he used in each attack he made to Odin.
Galactus wasn’t even exerting himself agianst thanos he was extering himself agianst his sheilds.

Lmao Dude, as if Thanos won’t have shields in This battle and won’t use them.... And we know he broke through that force field and then his energy did Thanos and he was still fine afterwards....

it has been shown in fiction that a characters durability can go down depending on there state of mind for example goku getting shot in the chest by a fodder laser or sentry getting knocked down by captain marvel or thanos dieing to the power gem enhanced sword so I don’t think it would be to hard to believe thanos would make it easier on himself and even if he didn’t how would that prove he got beat an amped skyfather ?
What does this fictional inconsistency have to do with the debate? Thanos power set is vastly different from that of Goku, and isn’t depending on his confidence like Sentry’s power. You are using an unreliable head cannon here. Well, it is boosted by a damn power gem so.... That is an explanation. And when Thanos died it didn’t seem show any inconfidence. Regardless, we don’t even know if it is real Thanos or just his clone because Thanos seems to be in Death realm or working at something else at the time he his head was chopped off.... I don’t understand your question....

Are debate started with you implying thanos could beat the with prep which he dosen’t have then it went to Odin vs thano.im pretty sure Galactus trying to put Thor in place and being visibly suppressed should be a good gauge sense galactus who was trying to get through thanos sheilds was more impressed then anything and how has cates disrespected Galactus in this book and even if he has it still doesn’t take anything away from the feat

No, I said Thanos has resources to take on much more powerful beings. I didn’t necessarily say he needed prep to beat Odin... Yes Galactus did try to put Thor in place but how much power did he use to blast Thor with? It has never been revealed he had to use as much power as when he broke Thanos’s shield . The feat doesn’t say how much power Galactus used in order to make Thor summit.. We know he was blasted by it which was impressive but still highly doubtable, considering Ben Grimm also tanked his blast unharmed as well.. The same Galactus after eating Clypse was staggered by Bill’s cannons when he fired them at him. You think this isn’t an act of lowballing? It is the same Cates who thinks infant Galactus can be killed by being thrown, while being in his incubator, into a white Dwarf, despite having endured a big bang prior to that. It is the same Cates who wrote King Thanos arc...

what dose that have to do with him begging for mercy, dose that mean hulk was faking it when he was blasted by thanos?

Lmao you underestimated the intelligence of Thanos. Please read my previous post... I clearly pointed out Thanos did that so Galactus would stop fighting him so they could be focusing on a more important work which was detecting Hunger who just arrived a few moments later. They were in hurry...

you mean when thanos was manly sitting back and giving orders while dr strang, soul gem Adam warlock and Captain universe we’re doing most of the heavy lifting and I think you mean when omega blasted thanos’s sheilds and armor since he himself stated he wouldn’t have survived with out them

Yes, and what does another people doing heavy work have to do with this? Doesn’t change the fact Thanos was fine afterwards and his technology did an impressive job.

this either sounds like you didn’t put in important context or this is just outright pis

It is not PIS Lmao. It has been confirmed by LT of all people who explicitly stated Thanos has the power outside the norm, so do Adam and Eros, in the same arc, who were capable of hiding from Thanos with TOAA power.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_chad:

@lord_chad:ok so please tell me how I’m supposed to know you were duby or how are debate has to deal with are current one, and it seems you need practice on reading because agian I agreed with you that thanos staggered Odin but I also said he failed to do any real significant damage re read my post

and it seems you are showcase your inability to properly communicate

so thanos just started using like half of his power then used less as the fight went on?

yup definitely fine when he was begging for mercy right after galactus stoped blasting through thanos’s sheilds

and how is this a fictional inconsistency when it’s happened to a lot of characters in fiction and even an unstable sentry isn’t weak enough to get knocked down by base Mrs Marvel and the point was that thanos has been shown to be somewhat superior to the power stone

didn’t Ben tank that hit from like a hungry or starving galactus and wasn’t that blast just plantery and wasn’t Galactus being repaired while he was in his pod thing. Your right it is an act of lowballing my bad, but even we can atleast estimate that he was using enough power to make a skyfather submit so that would have to above multi galaxy

is there any evidence of thanos implying or saying he faked his defeat against Galactus ?

thanos is durable but his not that durable, especially if he has gotten bloodied or beaten and died from less

BruceRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@risk0608: That is true, and I see the point you're making about hyperbolic statements, but look, for one, you and I both know Diana isn't that weak and it wasn't a statement, Diana was clearly struggling in the actual fight, the next issue she fights off Etrigan until he uses fire. It's inconsistent with her other showings.

You and I also know that she cannot tank universal attacks. But of course she isn't that weak. I was trying to show you the futility of relying on statements which don't add up to whatever the character is consistently capable of.

Wonder Woman and Superman both have many feats putting them up there, harming and fighting Skyfather level beings. Ok, maybe 1 or two feats can be considered as outliers, maybe 5-6 or more. But more than thirty combined?

Punching above their weight class? Yeah, nearly every character has done that at some point. This goes triple for the popular, heroic types. That doesn't mean much where consistent feats go. Thor has hurt Odin, Galactus, Knull and fought the likes of Surtur, The Celestials, Gorr etc. That doesn't make him solar system, galaxy level or universal or whatever level of feats they might have performed at some point (or in the same story).

I'm not arguing for universal Diana, I'm arguing that she averages better feats than the likes of Hulk, Thor and even SS counting her high end feats.

She really doesn't. Going by high ends, show me Diana holding a star like Hulk has. Or destroying a planet casually and doing it again with so much force that it creates a black hole, like Surfer has. When he cut loose, Thor nearly destroyed a nearby world and a moon by simply smacking Gorr very hard. Hell, he recently threw a planet sized prison across space with his hammer. Never seen her do any of that either.

She has tons of scaling to her name by fighting opponents more powerful than her. But the same can by said of Thor, Hulk and Surfer to a lesser extent. But it's kinda hard to quantify them.

See, terms like "Infinitely/Unimaginably Powerful" those are clear cut hyperbolic statements, I mean just look at the words themselves. But even then, it's hard to discern between ones you can and can't take at face value, someone you however can because of authorial intent.

I know. You are preaching to the choir. I suppose a good rule of thumb is to see how they stack up with the character's normal level. Words like 'universal' where high tiers are concerned are almost certainly meant to be hyperbolic.

It casually ate a small planet like tissue paper in the panel where it was said to destroy Ten Solar Systems.

It took multiple probes and blasts to destroy that planet by a series of chain reactions using tesseract bombs (only which turned Captain Marvel inside out), gravitic whirlpools and the like. The whole ordeal lasted for nearly half an hour. Point is, if a paltry planet could not be destroyed in one fell swoop, why would 10 star systems? We don't know exactly how they were destroyed and how long it took them.

Then you have the fact that Superman tanked a blast from the Sun-Eater, the size of a Nebula which ate Suns and could destroy Star Systems.

How powerful was the blast? Galactus can destroy galaxies as collateral damage but that doesn't mean Thor, Hulk or Surfer can take that kind of punishment just because he blasted them at one point.

Superman's fight with Superman from Earth-2 was distorting Time and Space.

They did no such thing. Reality was already unstable and pushed beyond a breaking point by external factors. That's what Infinite Crisis was all about.

A few Imperiex Probes could easily fight the JL's Heavy Hitters and Teambust. Oddly enough however, in OWAW, those same Probes were later massacred by a Serious Superman and Doomsday and beaten in an underwhelming manner. Imperiex Prime soloed a race of Supermen, as well as being being able to collapse the Universe if he were to explode.

They were inconsistent, as I said.

Planetary? Here, knocking the wind out of Konvikt, who was easily tanking small planet level punches:

I mean, Superman is hurting him a little more with those small planet destroying punches of his. I was looking for something quantifiable.

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Lord_Chad

@alphamon said:

@lord_chad:

@lord_chad:ok so please tell me how I’m supposed to know you were duby or how are debate has to deal with are current one, and it seems you need practice on reading because agian I agreed with you that thanos staggered Odin but I also said he failed to do any real significant damage re read my post
Because I referred to our previous debate and how it went along. Well yes, there is an army of filthy whoresons(No I am not saying you are one of them so please don’t get offended) who come in my name but none of those animals is gonna be so skeptical and analytical with my previous debates as I am capable of. You should be able to recognize it. Nope, man. Read the previous posts prior to that... You were questioning me of my claim of how Thanos did actually hurt Odin. It was before I even said he staggered him. You did question me prior to that....

No. My words are beyond simple.

so thanos just started using like half of his power then used less as the fight went on?

We don’t know. He failed to recognize Odin as an official thread to himself according to Infinity Relativity. It wasn‘t made clear how far he went when he fought Odin but it certainly didn’t show his limit...

yup definitely fine when he was begging for mercy right after galactus stoped blasting through thanos’s sheilds

So? Galactus did stop fighting him afterwards and they were able to get back to their work. And as Thanos made it seem like a fair fight with his own words, Thanos clearly wasn’t using all he had when he was blasted. He probably wasn’t even hurt to point where he could whine about Galactus blasting him. We don’t know how genuine he was speaking of his pain... And we know Thanos isn’t scared of death....

and how is this a fictional inconsistency when it’s happened to a lot of characters in fiction and even an unstable sentry isn’t weak enough to get knocked down by base Mrs Marvel and the point was that thanos has been shown to be somewhat superior to the power stone

Huh? You said it is because character‘s durability can go down depending on their mental status. How is it not inconsistency? Regardless, Sentry and Ms Marvel and whoever you brought up aren’t Thanos and shouldn’t have been used as examples. Thanos clearly didn’t seem to lose any of his confidence during the battle with Galactus or Odin at all....Umm, no. Thor with power gem was capable of making Thanos bleed. It is the same stone that Amps another stones. Its power is infinite and if utilized properly would undoubtedly be a threat to Thanos... Your point is useless here..

didn’t Ben tank that hit from like a hungry or starving galactus and wasn’t that blast just plantery and wasn’t Galactus being repaired while he was in his pod thing. Your right it is an act of lowballing my bad, but even we can atleast estimate that he was using enough power to make a skyfather submit so that would have to above multi galaxy

Nah, not a starving Galactus. Starving Galactus is dying Galactus.... That is an average Galactus but we don’t know the power gap between that Galactus and this amped Galactus consideRing before eating Clypse he was severely weakened, seeing as he was collapsing just by landing on Asgard and missing an arm. Nah, not repaired. It was before Galactus even became the Galactus we know today but Surfer wasn’t dragging him out of that pod but seemingly threatened to throw that pod, with Galactus inside, into the Sun in one go.... The Pod endured the previous multiversal Big Bang yet Surfer was capable of burning it in a white dwarf... We don’t know yet. Galactus, missing an arm, before he was amped already tried to make Thor summit....so it is not like he had to be at that level in order to show off his cosmic position before a skyfather. Meanwhile, I do agree this Thor is more powerful than Odin in terms of Raw power.

is there any evidence of thanos implying or saying he faked his defeat against Galactus ?

In Infinity Relativity. Thanos addressed it as a fair fight.

thanos is durable but his not that durable, especially if he has gotten bloodied or beaten and died from less

We do know through resurrections his power level develops even higher so it is not necessary to assume he would remain at the same powerlevel through out all his life. When he was a pirate, he barely even came close to Cap America’s Level yet now he is entirely on a different level to the heralds..

BruceRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freestyler1999: Wonder Woman, Superman, and Martian Manhunter stoppedWonder Woman, Superman, and Martian Manhunter stopped the earth from getting catapulted out of the suns orbit at least shortly

Pretty sure they simply failed to move the Earth back to orbit. The three combined could barely move it. Not seeing how it's a planetary feat for her at all.

her bracelets tanked a blast where the Greek Gods combined their powers,

Wouldn't that be a feat for her bracelet?

she has multiple feats involving black holes, and that is not all, but it depends on the incarnation.

None of which involved her being anywhere near the even horizon.

Wonder Woman is not a Galactus threat in any way and Superman's low ends are not close to planetary, but i have noticed a strong tendency to undersell Wonder Woman or equalize her with her low ends often even just from Rebirth on this forum.

Well Rebirth is her new canon, so that's expected. Like Thor, she has suffered low ends her whole career. It really doesn't matter.

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor recently threw a planet sized prison across space with his hammer. Never seen her do any of that either.

Which issue ?

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyoname: It happened during the Aaron run when the angels captured him and some Asgardians to their citadel to torture them. Thor was able to break out and rescue his folks, and after doing so used his temporary Uru hammer to carry the entire planet-sized prison away in space.

freestyler1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By freestyler1999

@brucerogers:

Pretty sure they simply failed to move the Earth back to orbit. The three combined could barely move it. Not seeing how it's a planetary feat for her at all.

They have not tried to move earth back to orbit, what are you even saying? They were about to lose it as Superman said, but still held it shortly. How is shortly holding earth against a part of far above planetary force not an at least planetary feat?

No Caption Provided

Wouldn't that be a feat for her bracelet?

If Thor busts something with mjolnir, would you say it's just a feat for mjolnir and shouldn't count for worthy Thor?

None of which involved her being anywhere near the even horizon.

Again, what are you even saying? Wonder Woman got sucked inside a black hole, and another time got the singularity created right behind her as she was in restrainments made to hold Superman by S.T.A.R. and these also got ripped by the black hole.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Well Rebirth is her new canon, so that's expected. Like Thor, she has suffered low ends her whole career. It really doesn't matter.

I am talking about people seeming to equalize Wonder Woman as a whole to low ends of Rebirth, of course suffers any big comic hero low ends their whole career but you need to go all the way back to before Crisis on Infinite Earths to get as inconsistent as Rebirth with Wonder Woman. And her Rebirth low ends are not consistent at all.

BruceRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freestyler1999: They have not tried to move earth back to orbit, what are you even saying? They were about to lose it as Superman said, but still held it shortly. How is shortly holding earth against a part of far above planetary force not an at least planetary feat?

If I am understanding correctly, the Earth was being drained off it's water, which upset the orbit. I would think that would have definitely affected the mass. But as it stands, WW didn't do this by herself so how is it a planetary feat for her alone?

If Thor bust something with mjolnir, would you say it's just a feat for mjolnir and shouldn't count for worthy Thor?

...because he needs to swing it hard enough to make it count? That thing is stronger than his fists but the force behind the blows comes from him. That Gorr feat I mentioned before? His fingers were cracking, muscles were tearing with each blow. Think that would have happened if his hammer did all the work?

On the other hand, how is her using her braclets defensively any different than him using his hammer to block and absorb? (the Null bomb and his battle with Glory come to mind). That would be a feat for his hammer, not himself. Of course, if she smacks someone with her bracelts, I'd consider that a strength feat.

Again, what are you even saying? Wonder Woman got sucked inside a black hole, and another time got the singularity created right behind her as she was in restrainments made to hold Superman by S.T.A.R. and these also got ripped out by the black hole.

I don't see her surviving the event horizon in any of them. I mean come on, you think the normal humans from the first scan would have come back in piece?

I am talking about people seeming to equalizie Wonder Woman as a whole to low ends of Rebirth, of course suffers any big comic hero low ends their whole career but you need to go all the way back to before Crisis on Infinite Earth to get as inconsistent as Rebirth with Wonder Woman. And her Rebirth low ends are not consistent at all.

She has been pretty underwhelming post Rebirth, I'll say that much. Compared to her PC self.

BruceRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

freestyler1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By freestyler1999

@brucerogers:

If I am understanding correctly, the Earth was being drained off it's water, which upset the orbit. I would think that would have definitely affected the mass. But as it stands, WW didn't do this by herself so how is it a planetary feat for her alone?

Earth would have been catapulted out of the suns orbit, which requires far above normal planetary force, and the trio held it shortly. That is an at least planetary feat for Wonder Woman, Superman, and Martian Manhunter. Of course not just for her alone, how did you even get that from my post?

...because he needs to swing it hard enough to make it count? That thing is stronger than his fists but the force behind the blows comes from him. That Gorr feat I mentioned before? His fingers were cracking, muscles were tearing with each blow. Think that would have happened if his hammer did all the work?

Wonder Woman needed to hold herself against the by the clash generated force, if we say it is important to do something.

On the other hand, how is her using her braclets defensively any different than him using his hammer to block and absorb? (the Null bomb and his battle with Glory come to mind). That would be a feat for his hammer, not himself. Of course, if she smacks someone with her bracelts, I'd consider that a strength feat.

She also smacked very strong people with her bracelets, but why is it even important if the gear Wonder Woman has almost all the time block the attacks or her body, the end result of the latter is in my opinion even preferable because it couldn't even hurt her over time if it gets blocked by her gear.

To say it differently, why are we dividing Wonder Woman from her gear even though it would be far more exotic to have her without it, would you also divide an armed knight from his gear to rate how strong he would be in a fight?

I don't see her surviving the event horizon in any of them. I mean come on, you think the normal humans from the first scan would have come back in piece?

How do you expect her to go through that without surviving the event horizon, i don't want to assume that but i get a bit the feeling you just try to find ways to undersell Wonder Woman because you just can't accept that she was planetary for a reason i don't know about. She survived a force ripping chains she could not break tailor-made to restrain Superman, she surived and hold herself in something compressing everythig including light to a pinpoint size, and something distorting and tearing space and time, what else do you expect, maybe a detailed comic character tier rating at the side of each page?

Chalk it up to these getting protected by the lasso or maybe her soul through the lasso, i mean come on people talk in supersonic speed all the time in comics going by such things after it got detailed explained what happened to the other person responsible for it becomes any second feat in comics very questionable, and again the writers even laid out what the black holes did. With that kind of overzealous nit-picking could we barely talk about any of these characters anymore, because we would first need an analysis if faster than light speed, physical planet busting like it's often portrayed, several strength feats without enough weight behind them, and so much more is scientifically accurate or even more important contained any inconsstencies.

She has been pretty underwhelming post Rebirth, I'll say that much. Compared to her PC self.

Of course, even after flaspoint already but that makes the in any way inconsistent low ends of Wonder Woman in Rebirth not any more consistent or representative for Wonder Woman as a whole.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Alphamon

@lord_chad said:
@alphamon said:

@lord_chad:

Because I referred to our previous debate and how it went along.

only like on your previous post, your were talking like we meant before even though I have never seen this new user name and your acting like I should immediately know who you are and talking about a debate I had with which was like a month ago

Well yes, there is an army of filthy whoresons(No I am not saying you are one of them so please don’t get offended) who come in my name but none of those animals is gonna be so skeptical and analytical with my previous debates as I am capable of.

who are they supposed to be?

You should be able to recognize it. Nope, man. Read the previous posts prior to that... You were questioning me of my claim of how Thanos did actually hurt Odin. It was before I even said he staggered him. You did question me prior to that....

Actually you were saying I was trying to refute thanos staggering Odin which I did not, but yes I was questioning thanos staggering Odin

No. My words are beyond simple.

We don’t know. He failed to recognize Odin as an official thread to himself according to Infinity Relativity. It wasn‘t made clear how far he went when he fought Odin but it certainly didn’t show his limit...

He just said he stood toe to toe with Galactus(which he didn’t) if anything thanos was hyping himself up by acknowledging one of his somewhat greatest accomplishments and thanos outright said he wanted to take Odin down and as you have shown me thanos used a blast cable of making Odin feel like he has to block it, why would he just start lowering himself in power

So? Galactus did stop fighting him afterwards and they were able to get back to their work. And as Thanos made it seem like a fair fight with his own words, Thanos clearly wasn’t using all he had when he was blasted. He probably wasn’t even hurt to point where he could whine about Galactus blasting him. We don’t know how genuine he was speaking of his pain... And we know Thanos isn’t scared of death....

ok and? Again thanos was most likely if anything hyping him self against annialus and there is no evidence suggesting he faked getting slapped by Galactus

Huh? You said it is because character‘s durability can go down depending on their mental status. How is it not inconsistency? Regardless, Sentry and Ms Marvel and whoever you brought up aren’t Thanos and shouldn’t have been used as examples. Thanos clearly didn’t seem to lose any of his confidence during the battle with Galactus or Odin at all....Umm, no. Thor with power gem was capable of making Thanos bleed. It is the same stone that Amps another stones. Its power is infinite and if utilized properly would undoubtedly be a threat to Thanos... Your point is useless here..

fair enough

Nah, not a starving Galactus. Starving Galactus is dying Galactus.... That is an average Galactus but we don’t know the power gap between that Galactus and this amped Galactus consideRing before eating Clypse he was severely weakened,

Well if these planets are supposed to give galacus enough power to stop the star plague which can appertly crush universes(or galaxies of you want to lowbal) to cosmic powder and seeing as it fucked up regular Galactus this amp should be quite immense

seeing as he was collapsing just by landing on Asgard and missing an arm. Nah, not repaired. It was before Galactus even became the Galactus we know today but Surfer wasn’t dragging him out of that pod but seemingly threatened to throw that pod, with Galactus inside, into the Sun in one go.... The Pod endured the previous multiversal Big Bang yet Surfer was capable of burning it in a white dwarf... We don’t know yet. Galactus, missing an arm, before he was amped already tried to make Thor summit....so it is not like he had to be at that level in order to show off his cosmic position before a skyfather.

Galactus most likely underestimated on how powerful Thor was

Meanwhile, I do agree this Thor is more powerful than Odin in terms of Raw power.

In Infinity Relativity. Thanos addressed it as a fair fight.

Ok I need to understand something, is thanos revering you when he was trying to stop Galactus from bringing hunger into the universe or is this something off screen ?

We do know through resurrections his power level develops even higher so it is not necessary to assume he would remain at the same powerlevel through out all his life.

can you so me a scan of this because I have never heard of this

When he was a pirate, he barely even came close to Cap America’s Level yet now he is entirely on a different level to the heralds..

wasn’t he like a teenager or a younge adult when he became a Pirate

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Prime.

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

only like on your previous post, your were talking like we meant before even though I have never seen this new user name and your acting like I should immediately know who you are and talking about a debate I had with which was like a month ago

Dude, who else commenced on your reading skill? It could have been nobody else other than me that will bring up our previous discussion and tell you to take my old advice.... It has got Chad on it and it is my profile... Well if you don’t remember it is fine. I don’t remember when but from my expectation it could have taken place between a few weeks or a month ago.

who are they supposed to be?

ChadDubysdaddy and another hell-spawns/vile creatures Who go with my name but have the intention to defame me.

Actually you were saying I was trying to refute thanos staggering Odin which I did not

Actually I didn’t say that because I just said you were trying to refute my claim, which you did by questioning, and it was not the claim of “staggering” because that word didn’t come from me until you did try to refute/make mockery-question of my claim which reads ”He actually hurt Odin(or something similar)”. I referred to that instant. It was something you actually as you were saying Odin was bitching Thanos Which didn’t happen.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Let’s see for yourself, man.

No? I simply claimed he used some of his power and then some more as the fight went on. He didn’t start with full power, seeing as later blasts did have effect on Odin(stagger him).

He just said he stood toe to toe with Galactus(which he didn’t) if anything thanos was hyping himself up by acknowledging one of his somewhat greatest accomplishments and thanos outright said he wanted to take Odin down and as you have shown me thanos used a blast cable of making Odin feel like he has to block it, why would he just start lowering himself in power

Based on what, he did not? Apparently, he never commenced in his caption boxes that he was dying like he did with Omega and he didn’t seem to be, in any shape or form, suppressed after that blast. He was fine. Um, why would he need to hype himself? He only has the need to do it if he was to scare his own opponents but in the fight with Annihilus he barely even talked to him... When he said he stood toe to toe(indicating a fair fight) in his caption box, he spoke to us, the readers Only time he might have tried to freak Annihilus off was when the battle ended and he told Annihilus that he will mercilessly exterminate him(which could have been a genuine conversation seeing Annihilus was fairly wrecked although not entirely). Yes, but we didn’t know how much power he was using against Odin. The first time he briefly fired at Odin Surfer was with him but it did nothing while during His second attempt to channel his power against Odin, the God was staggered. Btw, I could argue it didn’t show Thanos’s full intention on defeating Odin. This is what he said “And in my version, righteous Thanos triumphs over craven Odin. He was making a mockery of Odin and taunting him. It hardly can mean Thanos really wanted to put Odin down in that fight, at least to me.

ok and? Again thanos was most likely if anything hyping him self against annialus and there is no evidence suggesting he faked getting slapped by Galactus

Man, he did make Galactus stop fighting him so they could get back to their prevention and Thanos even said it himself it was a fair fight.... Why do you assume he was genuinely begging for mercy?

Well if these planets are supposed to give galacus enough power to stop the star plague which can appertly crush universes(or galaxies of you want to lowbal) to cosmic powder and seeing as it fucked up regular Galactus this amp should be quite immense

Yeah, I do agree it could have been an immense amp had Galactus not lose so much power prior to this. I think it did restore him and boost him to a few higher levels. Some hungry Galactus, without this amp, did clap a more powerful Thor than this with ease. It is either Galactus hasn’t become so powerful or Cates literally tries to shit on Galactus, which you seem to agree.

Ok I need to understand something, is thanos revering you when he was trying to stop Galactus from bringing hunger into the universe or is this something off screen ?

I don‘t understand the question but Hunger was about to arrive so they had to focus on that instead of fighting each other for nothing...

can you so me a scan of this because I have never heard of this

Well, It is in his bio.

No Caption Provided

wasn’t he like a teenager or a younge adult when he became a Pirate

I would say Young Adult but Eternals’ bodies shouldn‘t decay as fast as humans do..Thanos looking young and growing in power after many hundred years shouldn’t be a surprise.