User Lists: 0

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@alphamon said:

@takenstew22: nether thanos or mangog have done anything to take out a skyfather, at least not without an amp plus didn’t Thor litterly crush a universe in his hand like in issue 2

That was not Thor crushing the universe but the black winter that Thor is trying to defeat now.

@jashro44 said:
@alphamon said:

@takenstew22: true but there’s nothing really dismissing him crushing a universe in his hands

I think that was more a form of cosmic awareness and the universe was erased by the black winter.

@ecstaticgrace said:
@jashro44 said:

@samjackson: I think he is also scheduled to fight hulk in immortal hulk. That's why this gauntlet isn't to ridiculous....Because I do think he will job unfortunately.

Given their last encounter Thor kind of needs an amp to face Immortal Hulk. So I don’t think being placed at possible equal footing with this Hulk would be a takeaway for him.

I don't think Immortal Hulk can be stronger than World Breaker Hulk. And Thor has multiple buffs here. IMO he should be stronger by a lot but who knows. Again it depends how consistent Thor stays.

He isn't even stronger than regular Green Scar or at least this preview leads us to believe

No Caption Provided

Anyway it's too early to speculate on Thor fighting Immortal Hulk again, if they do fight it will likely be Thor without all the amps or he might fight Green Scar not Immortal Hulk or a million other things could happen but in case OF/PC Thor does fight Immortal Hulk and loses or has a hard fight in general i think we can consider that PIS, i like Immortal Hulk, he is a pretty strong character especially under Ewings pen but in no way should he stand up to someone with that much power.

SentryVoid7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By SentryVoid7

He can beat starving Galactus, that's his best current feat.

Mangog, Orion, Prime, Thanos & WWHulk can beat starving Galactus as well.

Need more feats from Thor to put him above those 5.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_chad: The fact Thanos has always been consistently weaker than Odin isnt enough

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725:

He fought Odin just ONCE in a Battle where he was seeking help or cure from Odin so he can save Thor. He wasn’t even trying to fight or going all out.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_chad: When has Thanos busted galaxies or tanked galaxy busting attacks? When he does both those things, he will be on Odins level.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_chad: ok fair enough on that part.

ok so what dose planning have to do with anything here since he doesn’t have the luxury of prep and what has base non preped thanos done to be considered a skyfather?

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sentryvoid7: Can you prove Orion, Mangog or even Hulk can beat Starving Galactus? Also, Thor never beat him. The fight didn’t even end in the defeat of Galactus and Galactus was confident he can make Thor summit and shit on him.

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: When has Odin done any of those? And hey Thanos never doing it on screen doesn’t mean he can’t do considering he has been compared to people on that tier. When the Marquis of Death summoned entities to fight for him, Thanos was brought alongside the abstracts. He isn’t consistently less powerful than Odin.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SentryVoid7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: Well if he is going to plan anything the first thing he needs is resources followed by tactic. Yet most of the times he obtains stuff he needs with his own power and he and has shown to be capable of fighting people on par or even stronger than Odin

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_chad: Plenty of times https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/odins-galaxy-universal-feats-1841992/ That's not how this works, we argue with shown feats not what a character could or couldn't do. Thanos maybe in the same tier as cosmic gods but Marquis summoned Galactus, Odin and Thanos there and all 3 are different to one another in power the same way when he summoned a bunch of heroes he summoned Surfer and Hulk but also Captain America, that does not mean Captain America is on the same level as those 2.

No Caption Provided

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_chad: agian thanos dose not have the luxury of prep in this fight and you mean he was tanking odins attacks since he couldn’t do jack to hurt or harm Odin

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_chad: He double teamed Odin with SS and they did nothing. Thanos can harm and injure Odin possibly but outright defeat or even kill him without special circumstances would be really tough for him

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: I need to see more feats for this versions of Thor. I think Mangog and Thanos can win against him currently.

Taking no damage from being blasted by Galactus would put him above Thanos tbh.

@risk0608 said:

My list would look something like this, here's why:

1. Hercules (Weaker than Hulk but still tough) - Correct placement
  2. Hulk (Hulk is tough but peaks at about Star level) - Wrong placement
  3. Lobo (Lobo throws around an actual Star and jokes about it) - Wrong placement
  4. Silver Surfer (Isn't stronger than Lobo but hax gives him the win) - Wrong placement
  5. Mangog (Beat weaker versions of tough characters, but still beat the Destroyer back in the day and was quite a threat to Asgard) - Wrong placement
  6. Wonder Woman (Post C. WW may be above Thanos because she has some insane higher end feats. For instance tanking the equivalent of ten times ten billion galaxies in Wonder Woman #108 from the 1987 series) - Wrong placement
  7. Superman (Post C. Superman may be above Thanos because again, his higher end feats are just better and on average performs planet - multi solar system level feats) - Wrong placement
  8. Thanos (Just thought I put him here because of the G. Quarry feat but honestly Superman's feats on the average were better) - Wrong placement
  9. Orion (If Orion is in his real form, Thor stops here. The Earth to him is a speck in his true form. Apokalips is the size of galaxies). - Wrong placement
  10. Superboy Prime (Certainly stops here. SBP slapped all of Post-Crisis's Heroes, plus some) - Wrong placement

Your list is all wrong, the original list is actually pretty accurate, however Hulk should be above Superman and Orion possibly above Superman as well. I will post for you to get an accurate order of the gauntlet and will explain why they are in the place they are:

1. Hercules - He is not the physically weakest, but in terms of a fight, he would be the lowest
  2. Wonder Woman - She is not beating anyone here besides Hercules
  3. Superman - He is the fastest here besides Prime, however that is about it, he is stronger than at least Wonder Woman and Orion.
  4. Hulk - Because he would beat the ones in 1-3
  5. Orion - Roughly the same strength and Speed as Superman but his Astro Force is what's putting him above Superman
  6. Lobo - Durable enough to beat them and strong enough to KO them also, he have a healing factor that trumps Hulk, which is a big factor for him being higher than Hulk.
  7. Silver Surfer - Far above anyone on the list so far. He would literally beat them with not much trouble at all tbh.
  8. Superboy Prime - Above anyone by a mile in terms of physical abillities and the Hax from the other characters wouldn't really be enough to stop him.
  9. Mangog - The physically strongest here and also the most durable, you could make an argument for Mangog to be above Thanos, however I would put Thanos above Mangog just because Mangog is a brute who mostly rely on his physical prowess to beat his foes.
  10. Thanos - Thanos is the most powerful here. His Hax is only surpassed by Surfer in terms of versatility with it. His durability and strength are only matched by Mangog. His intelligence is unmatched here as well. He is powerful enough to beat 1-7 if they were to work in the same team. Honestly, you could make an argument for him beating 1-8 as a team as well. His versatility and raw powers are way above anyone here.
green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By green_skaar

Not trying to low ball or minimize this feat, but I didn't get the impression Galactus was trying to kill Thor, rather get his attention, scold him, put him in his place. It's still a good feat, regardless.

In Chaos War it's heavily implied Galactus could one shot a skyfather if he wanted to, and he was shocked with resurrected Zeus was not when he blasted him with intention to take him out.

@byondeon said:
@takenstew22 said:

@alphamon: I need to see more feats for this versions of Thor. I think Mangog and Thanos can win against him currently.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not trying to low ball or minimize this feat, but I didn't get the impression Galactus was trying to kill Thor, rather get his attention, scold him, put him in his place. It's still a good feat, regardless.

In Chaos War it's heavily implied Galactus could one shot a skyfather if he wanted to, and he was shocked with resurrected Zeus was not when he blasted him with intention to take him out.

@byondeon said:
@takenstew22 said:

Not gonna lie, I kind of agree with you there. However I really wish we could get more feats to gauge his power levels. But I work under the assumption that Galactus was using at least roughly 80% of his powers while blasting Thor.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah time will tell what All-Father Herald Thor is truly capable of, we definitely have not seen his upper limit. I think at this time, we have to put him below Galactus, simply because if he was above, he wouldn't be helping him/needing him.

@byondeon said:

Not gonna lie, I kind of agree with you there. However I really wish we could get more feats to gauge his power levels. But I work under the assumption that Galactus was using at least roughly 80% of his powers while blasting Thor.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah time will tell what All-Father Herald Thor is truly capable of, we definitely have not seen his upper limit. I think at this time, we have to put him below Galactus, simply because if he was above, he wouldn't be helping him/needing him.

@byondeon said:

I wonder what Thor's capabilities will be because the Black Winter showed Galactus will die at the hand of Thor, so either Thor will become more powerful than Galactus, or he will get a weapon that could kill Galactus. Only time will tell.

TheHercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

So many wrong gauntlet orders that isn't even funny, even the OP gauntlet became more accurate! Stops at 10 or Clears

Risk0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: Post-Crisis Superman beats Hulk lol. So does Wonder Woman. Orion definitely does too. Lobo in a good fight would beat Hulk too but on his best day he could probably have a good go with Superman.

SBP slapped AM, albeit he wasn't as strong as he was in COIE but he was still tanked a galaxy level hit. SBP also beat Sodam Yat while he was empowered by Ion. Look at SBP's feats man. He's would pop Thanos or Mangog like a bubble.

In some regards, I think SS is a bit too overrated in terms of power. But you can disprove me. I just don't think he beats Supes in a straight-up fight. Supes is also resistant to molecule manipulation

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By byondeon

@risk0608 said:

@byondeon: Post-Crisis Superman beats Hulk lol. So does Wonder Woman. Orion definitely does too. Lobo in a good fight would beat Hulk too but on his best day he could probably have a good go with Superman.

Hulk would stalemate Superman, until he reach enough rage to overpower Superman. Wonder Woman would go down fairly fast against Hulk. The only thing keeping her in the fight is her skill and speed.

SBP slapped AM, albeit he wasn't as strong as he was in COIE but he was still tanked a galaxy level hit. SBP also beat Sodam Yat while he was empowered by Ion. Look at SBP's feats man. He's would pop Thanos or Mangog like a bubble.

SBP slapping AM is not putting him close to Thanos and Mangog level. SBP's feats in not impressive at all, when not put up against Superman.

In some regards, I think SS is a bit too overrated in terms of power. But you can disprove me. I just don't think he beats Supes in a straight-up fight. Supes is also resistant to molecule manipulation

Uh, Surfer casually destroy's planets to prove a point: That he can easily beat you. Superman is not a planet buster. Surfer going all out is literally a walking plot device. Like, he can project and absorb energy. He can trap enemies in his board. He can hit you hard enough that the shockwave would destroy a planet. He can tranmute mater. He can find your weakness and create Kryptonite and blast Superman with red sun energy. He doesn't need to weaken Superman to physically overpower him tho. Also, Superman is resistant but not immune to molecular manipulation.

He could also just blast Superman with an energy attack powerful enough to destroy a star.

And take into account that this is pre-annihilation amp.

And Thanos and Mangog is far above that. They are Skyfather level, which noone on this gauntlet is other than them.

Risk0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: with ease Odin force alone beats either add PC it's overkill were talking universal power here

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_chad: Your joking Odin has shaken the universe in battles and Thanos without amps and tons if prep isn't coming close to Thor with that power plus PC he clears

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Underfire47

@risk0608: Post-Crisis Superman beats Hulk lol. So does Wonder Woman. Orion definitely does too. Lobo in a good fight would beat Hulk too but on his best day he could probably have a good go with Superman.

Depends on which versions of Hulk you are using, some would lose to Superman, some would have a great fight that could go either way and some would stomp Superman, the same with the rest you mention except for possibly Orion who has some really high end feats with his astro force.

Risk0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Risk0608

@byondeon:Post-Crisis Superman would beat Hulk to a pulp. His low showings are him struggling to pull off planetary feats while his higher end feats are of him fighting against Skyfather level beings. Wonder Woman has fought off the Shattered God, who flew across DC's Gigantic Universe in moments, she took an Infinite Mass Punch to the face, which was what Star Level? Then proceeded to win that fight against Professor Zoom while she was blinded. She withstood a point blank detonation of an Imperiex Probe, which might not seem all that impressive, but when you realise that Imperiex Prime holds the power to recreate the universe (DC's Universe is millions of times larger than our own) it becomes apparent that an Imperiex Probe (holding even 1/1000000th of Imperiex Prime's power) would easily scale to Multi Solar System levels at the bare minimum. Her gauntlets have tanked Darkseid's Omega Beams, she's redirected the full force of Mount Olympus's Pantheon, tanked an attack equivalent to billions of galaxies exploding in the center of her being. Superman himself joked that a grumpy, inexperienced Supergirl could accidentally crack the planet. Hulk, Thor, Silver Surfer, even Thanos struggles to produce Star to Solar System level feats as numerous as Superman and Wonder Woman. Only Odin back in the classic days really had the feats to be impressive. Meanwhile the Justice League withstood a barrage from the Void Hound, which on it's test-run destroyed Ten Solar Systems. True Orion is in a league of his own, even competing with Darkseid is impressive enough. New Gods automatically shrink when coming to Earth otherwise they'd dwarf our planets easily and Apokalips was said to dwarf galaxies. And above this, both Superman and WW are far faster. When WW blocked all of his shards, it was calculated that she had moved at 52,594,876,486,185,656,320 c. They would splat all of Marvel's top guys even moving a fraction of this speed.

Superman has resistance against Molecular Manipulation. Superman would dust him if he wanted to. The only problem is SS using Red Sun radiation but where would he get that idea from? And let's say he does, Post-Crisis Superman is as a complete a fighter as you can get. He alongside Earth-2 Superman tackled SBP through a red-sun and he continued to fight on.

SBP cracked a whole in reality, which created recons in the universe, all while he was weakened and mentally drained. The low-ball is real. Mangog has done what? Beaten a weak Odin? Beaten The Destroyer Really? SBP is a Silver-Age Kryptonian and when he was just starting out took a blast from COIE Anti Monitor alongside SA Superman .

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Underfire47

The site is infested with KMC level trolls, who all think Superman is Skyfather level above... This is why Superman is a joke nowadays. And i am so glad he gets knocked out left and right nowadays by things way below planetary level, it's karma.

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: Did you read what I said? He already has rats power enough to kill Odin and has hurt him in the same Comic he fought him for the first time. Yes he was Tanking the attacks from Odin who prior to blasting him and summoning Gunir to blast him even more ordered his guards to kill Thanos and the rest of the people who arrived at Asgard at that time. Thanos is capable of killing him self by blowing his own head off so his focus energy > apparently what Odin pulled at him at that time.

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: He was forced to him because Odin wouldn’t listen and we didn’t see Thanos go all out. The Surfer being involved is almost irrelevant because he is far from them in terms of power.

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: Nope lol. Thanos did defeat Adam Warlock who absorbed the power of a Eternity with one blast from his hand as did Altenrate Adam his Thanos, causing the imbalance in power which destroyed both universes but restored 616 universe, fused Alternate Adam with his universe and then ironically relocated him to the 616 universe. It was a PIS feat but Odin doesn’t shake the universe every time he walks and has plenty of low ends As well so....

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Hyoname

@underfire47: some dude legit think wonder woman can cut galactus with her sword too

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh no that shitty void hound wank

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyoname: Of course... also that void hound wank has been debunked so many times, but fanboys love to ignore context.

BruceRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#89  Edited By BruceRogers

@risk0608: Hyperbolic, flowery statements aren't feats. Especially ones like "universe (which is apparently only as large as 10 billion galaxies??) explodes within her body". Wonder Woman, by her own admission, couldn't beat inanimate soldiers with the "strength of a dozen men" in #106. Are you going to take that statement literally too?

If they were, Thor and Surfer would be universal. Grey Hulk would be infinitely strong. Odin would be omnipotent. Daredevil would possess nano-second reaction time etc. It's what they do that counts.

The Imperiex probes never had that kind of power. Pretty sure some of them were barely nuke level. That's just inconsistent. As for the Void Hound, it was never said how long it took them to destroy 10 stars systems. Or how they accomplished it. I know that they took around half an hour to simply destroy a small planet. By a series of chain reactions. The League wasn't hit with that kind of power or for that long. Food for thought, the writer of that story is Kurt Busiek who wrote Superman and normal Thor as near equals in the JLA/Avengers crossover. Yes, it is canon.

Seriously, show me a single planetary feat from WW. Even one. And if you think that Superman's low ends cap out at planetary, I've got some bad news for you.

BruceRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_chad: Odin didn't want to kill Thanos. At worst, he was surprised by his resolve. He can wreck him if he wanted to.

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: Well from what it seems, he ordered his guards to do so he showed a little intention there.

BruceRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_chad: And yet, he asked Thanos to yield at least twice.

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: Well that could only suggest he doesn‘t have enough power to put Thanos down and decided to use words.

TheHercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Alphamon

@lord_chad:oh please do so me we’re thanos even scratched odin. Was it the time Odin bitched thanos?

No Caption Provided

or was it when Odin has thanos on his knees

No Caption Provided

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: Here. He staggered him.

No Caption Provided

Lmao what do you mean by bitching Thanos? A Hulked out version of Annihilus from the Infinity Relativity probably did more damage to Thanos than Odin did. seeing as he actually scratched him and made him bleed unlike Odin who while boasting didn’t seem to actually injure Thanos at all, and Thanos in the same battle got up quickly every time he was blasted by Odin.

Fact is, Odin had an intention to get Rid of Thanos and his folks when they arrived.

No Caption Provided

But he found out later that his attempt was unsuccessful.

And Thanos didn’t accept that he was defeated by Odin nor did he even recognize his battle with Odin as an achievement to boast, according to his own words. Notice he mentioned Galactus, and not Odin.

No Caption Provided

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 emperorthanos-  Moderator

The site is infested with KMC level trolls, who all think Superman is Skyfather level above... This is why Superman is a joke nowadays. And i am so glad he gets knocked out left and right nowadays by things way below planetary level, it's karma.

Kind of makes sense if KMC is where all these guys are coming from. First we had a bunch of Universal superman from Quora and now skyfather Superman from KmC.

These guys should find somewhere else to go.

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ Hyperversal mmh and billions of times faster than light wonder woman guys are from there too i think