• 122 results
Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@professorrespect: Got it, thank you! Still though, shouldn't Prime be able to beat Knull after a good fight?

He can't get past the All-Black and Knull is pretty durable himself at his very best

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@boutatakeanl said:

@professorrespect: Got it, thank you! Still though, shouldn't Prime be able to beat Knull after a good fight?

He can't get past the All-Black and Knull is pretty durable himself at his very best

Is it, at least, close?

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By KillianDuclark  Online

Prime. Low diff

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@boutatakeanl said:

Is it, at least, close?

It's a decent brawl but any proper All-Black shot should do the trick

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl said:
@professorrespect said:
@boutatakeanl said:

Is it, at least, close?

It's a decent brawl but any proper All-Black shot should do the trick

Alrighty then, thank you!

Avatar image for deactivated-62461db7d76d1
deactivated-62461db7d76d1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knull ig.

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knull

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SBP and it isn't even close.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Le false

cupofreality1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By cupofreality1

Superboy prime lays the smack down.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus said:

Le false

Buddy, we have had this conversation. You cling to a anti-feat for SBP that is pretty well explained in universe, and you literally wrote the knull respect thread. Your about as biased as it gets.

There isn't a feat that Knull has that couldn't, or hasn't been replicated by SBP.

Knull nearly lost to Cosmic Thor, from a single punch. They are both much slower then SBP. If SBP Punches him, its over. This is the version during the fight with BWL. You can't try and argue amps or anti-feats, because they literally don't apply to this battle.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus said:
@professorrespect said:
@Aristeaus said:

Le false

Buddy, we have had this conversation. You cling to a anti-feat for SBP

What "anti-feat" is this, exactly? There's a ton of them and depending on your viewpoint of how strong Prime is, many more.

and you literally wrote the knull respect thread. Your about as biased as it gets

If anything, that makes me the best authority to discuss the character than someone who might have a marginable or decent understanding. Weak attempt to pivot this away from those obvious advantages through. The fact that you didn't know about the clear context for his fight against God of Light Venom says it all, really.

Knull nearly lost to Cosmic Thor

Not really, he was hurt but quickly got back control etc. This is also forgetting the fact that the Headless Celestial connection means he can basically keep going forever and allows him a easy way to beat his foes as he can just capture their souls after a decent enough swing.

This is the version during the fight with BWL

It doesn't really matter either way given how drastically nerfed Darkest Knight was from the Perpeutua fight and the amp Prime had on top of that. It's so radically misbalanced that I don't think someone could seriously judge, especially given he got his ass beat earlier in the same plot by the same being. Unless you subscribe to the baseless "context" that he was actually uber strong and just pretended to be knocked silly (which has no factorial basis in, well, anything) this makes no sense.

mandabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What "anti-feat" is this, exactly? There's a ton of them and depending on your viewpoint of how strong Prime is, many more.

You always mention that he was "knocked out" by regular heroes. You are knowledgeable enough to know that none of those heroes even has a chance at scratching SBP. I get you don't like the whole "pretending" to be knocked out argument, but trying to argue that it makes no sense is hypocritical. Does any of those heroes beating up SBP make any sense to you either?

If anything, that makes me the best authority to discuss the character than someone who might have a marginable or decent understanding. Weak attempt to pivot this away from those obvious advantages through. The fact that you didn't know about the clear context for his fight against God of Light Venom says it all, really.

Admittedly I am more knowledgeable on SBP then Knull, but I can certainly hold my own on Knull. We have had several discussions about him and Cates in general.

Not really, he was hurt but quickly got back control etc. This is also forgetting the fact that the Headless Celestial connection means he can basically keep going forever and allows him a easy way to beat his foes as he can just capture their souls after a decent enough swing.

He was seriously hurt. Thor knocked his whole jaw off. He was pressured enough that he needed to call in the Celestials, which generally speaking shows that even he knew he was not capable of beating Cosmic Thor 1v1.

It doesn't really matter either way given how drastically nerfed Darkest Knight was from the Perpeutua fight and the amp Prime had on top of that. It's so radically misbalanced that I don't think someone could seriously judge, especially given he got his ass beat earlier in the same plot by the same being. Unless you subscribe to the baseless "context" that he was actually uber strong and just pretended to be knocked silly (which has no factorial basis in, well, anything) this makes no sense.

Pretty sure we have had this conversation as well. You have no frame of reference for how nerfed TDK was, or if he was at all. You mentioned that the worlds were knocked out of alignment, limited crisis energy during the Perpetua fight, but again, as I mentioned before, TDK realigned the worlds before his fight with SBP. Even if he was weakened, he would continue to draw crisis energy over time, and yet his wording is specific. He is not capable of beating SBP.

There is literally nothing Knull has done that SBP cannot replicate, or hasn't replicated/stated he could.

The Amp that SBP got was becoming a hero. Its literally the true purpose of any superman, and in "hero" mode they all can do pretty insane things when needed. SBP was the strongest of them, so his Hero Amp was obviously something pretty powerful.

But... This thread specifically states current SBP, as in the one during his fight with TDK. No matter what you think the amp was ( you said at one point it was crisis energy, which he specifically stated he needed to kill TDK to get it, so it couldn't be ), he has it in this scenario. So trying to argue the amp is completely irrelevant.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You always mention that he was "knocked out" by regular heroes

Do I?

You are knowledgeable enough to know that none of those heroes even has a chance at scratching SBP

There's nothing suggesting Prime can't be knocked out. He's done so numerous times by multiple writers: they can't all be wrong.

I get you don't like the whole "pretending" to be knocked out argument, but trying to argue that it makes no sense

It doesn't, and the fact you skip past actually discussing this conspiracy theory gives me pretty much everything I need to know about that.

Admittedly I am more knowledgeable on SBP then Knull, but I can certainly hold my own on Knull. We have had several discussions about him and Cates in general

I'm not too sure about that given the examples mentioned above. You didn't know about Knull being nerfed or his Headless Celestial stuff.

He was seriously hurt. Thor knocked his whole jaw off. He was pressured enough that he needed to call in the Celestials, which generally speaking shows that even he knew he was not capable of beating Cosmic Thor 1v1

This doesn't really mean what you state it means. Knull was damaged, but he had no issue in taking back the fight with a single slice.

Pretty sure we have had this conversation as well. You have no frame of reference for how nerfed TDK was, or if he was at all

Perpetua outright states that him and her are "limited" after a good majority of their energies were spent.

You mentioned that the worlds were knocked out of alignment, limited crisis energy during the Perpetua fight, but again, as I mentioned before, TDK realigned the worlds before his fight with SBP. Even if he was weakened, he would continue to draw crisis energy over time, and yet his wording is specific

The Amp that SBP got was becoming a hero

So PIS then? That doesn't help your case any.

But... This thread specifically states current SBP, as in the one during his fight with TDK. No matter what you think the amp was ( you said at one point it was crisis energy

I still maintain that.

which he specifically stated he needed to kill TDK to get it, so it couldn't be )

No, he stated that if he killed TDK, he would access to ALL of it to change everything: the fact he can do such a thing in the first place suggests he's been doing it or at the very least is very potent in that ability.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do I?

You forgot to tag me.

I have seen you mention it quite a bit.

There's nothing suggesting Prime can't be knocked out. He's done so numerous times by multiple writers: they can't all be wrong.

Never by the strength of the heroes in question. Come on... You know that.

It doesn't, and the fact you skip past actually discussing this conspiracy theory gives me pretty much everything I need to know about that.

I skip past actually discussing it because I never actually said he was pretending to be knocked out. I agree that it doesn't really make sense, but it does make more sense then some shitty heroes managing to actually knock him out.

I'm not too sure about that given the examples mentioned above. You didn't know about Knull being nerfed or his Headless Celestial stuff.

When did I say I wasn't aware of either of those things?

This doesn't really mean what you state it means. Knull was damaged, but he had no issue in taking back the fight with a single slice.

It absolutely does. You don't call in your lackeys for no reason. If he wanted the Celestials to fight, he would have done so from the start. He tried to fight Thor 1v1, it wasn't going the way he wanted. That is pretty basic logic.

And he took the fight back from a backstab. Not exactly straight up. You are aware of context, right? Hell, the fact that Thor turned his back to Knull tells me that he was more concerned with the celestials then Knull at that point. lol

Perpetua outright states that him and her are "limited" after a good majority of their energies were spent.

Limited doesn't mean weakened.

It wouldn't really be considered PIS if it is a constant troupe across the verse. This has been consistent with supermen for decades.

Even if it was, it doesn't take anything away from this particular battle, as again, this is his fight with TDK. If he was under some PIS, it would apply to this battle as well.

No, he stated that if he killed TDK, he would access to ALL of it to change everything: the fact he can do such a thing in the first place suggests he's been doing it or at the very least is very potent in that ability.

Incorrect!

You are referring to a entirely different quote. The one you are referring to is when he is bullrushing to TDK, talking about the worlds and he can change everything.

The one I am referring to is after he beats TDK. He literally says:

"Then I feel his power... it can be mine"

This is a direct statement that he did not have the crisis energy during his fight with TDK.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:

Aristeaus

Do I?

You forgot to tag me

The crappy formatting doesn't help things. If I quoted your post directly, it would look like a mess of grey.

I have seen you mention it quite a bit

Which feat?

Never by the strength of the heroes in question. Come on... You know that

Why are we acting like Prime is suddenly incapable of being damaged by superheroes?

I skip past actually discussing it because I never actually said he was pretending to be knocked out. I agree that it doesn't really make sense, but it does make more sense then some shitty heroes managing to actually knock him out

But it wasn't through: this was in context to the Mbatz argument that Darkest Knight (you know, that guy) didn't actually knock him out.

When did I say I wasn't aware of either of those things?

"Knull died in a sun" sounds pretty unaware to me. Prior to that he was just fine tanking the Big Bang.

It absolutely does. You don't call in your lackeys for no reason

For a distraction sure, but it doesn't directly mean Thor was going to win.

And he took the fight back from a backstab. Not exactly straight up. You are aware of context, right?

As I said, a single slice.

Limited doesn't mean weakened

The very concept of limited just means nerfed in that case. It's a boundary that wasn't there before.

It wouldn't really be considered PIS if it is a constant troupe across the verse

So it's narrative PIS then? That doesn't make it any different. It also doesn't make someone capable of going from stomped to on par with someone of Darkest Knight's strength.

Incorrect

You are referring to a entirely different quote. The one you are referring to is when he is bullrushing to TDK, talking about the worlds and he can change everything

....if he has access to all of Darkest Knight's powers.

The one I am referring to is after he beats TDK. He literally says:

"Then I feel his power... it can be mine"

....if he had all of it to use. That doesn't inherently mean he had none of it at all.

This is a direct statement that he did not have the crisis energy

Your quote doesn't add up with your conclusion. Read it again.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:

Why are we acting like Prime is suddenly incapable of being damaged by superheroes?

When he has historically not been knocked out by anyone of that tier.

But it wasn't through: this was in context to the Mbatz argument that Darkest Knight (you know, that guy) didn't actually knock him out.

Ok? But I never once said that.

"Knull died in a sun" sounds pretty unaware to me. Prior to that he was just fine tanking the Big Bang.

Believe I said nearly died, and while I may have not included the context(which you also do not do), that is a accurate statement.

SBP is also stated that he can survive a big bang. He also has a feat that is basically surviving the big bang, which was Monarchs Energy release.

People who need to use distractions and the like generally speaking aren't at the level of the person they are fighting, otherwise they wouldn't need the distraction.

The very concept of limited just means nerfed in that case. It's a boundary that wasn't there before.

So they were both Omnipotent before then? No? Then the concept of limited does not mean nerfed. Could it? Sure, but that is not a statement confirming it.

So it's narrative PIS then? That doesn't make it any different. It also doesn't make someone capable of going from stomped to on par with someone of Darkest Knight's strength.

Sure, but again, how does that effect this battle? If he had PIS during TDK fight, then he has it in this battle as well.

....if he had all of it to use. That doesn't inherently mean he had none of it at all.

---This is a direct statement that he did not have the crisis energy

That is literally what the phase "can be mine" means. It means it is not his currently.

At no point was he talking about TDKs powers outside of crisis energy. He has no way of taking anything other then the crisis energy.

So therefore; He is talking specifically about Crisis Energy, and he stated that he does not currently have it. So... that is exactly what my conclusion was.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:

@professorrespect said:

Aristeaus

When he has historically not been knocked out by anyone of that tier

Huh? Damaged = knocked out now? Let's not get silly now.

Ok? But I never once said that

Good to know.

Believe I said nearly died

Nope, I quoted directly from your post (#65) just outright. Says what it says on the tin.

SBP is also stated that he can survive a big bang

He never said such a thing, nor has shown it in any capacity.

He also has a feat that is basically surviving the big bang, which was Monarchs Energy release

No it wasn't, he was banished into the Trapperverse unconscious mid-blast given both Monarch and him were plucked from time and sent to different locations. No proof that he was exposed to the whole thing either considering parts of the universe were completely intact.

People who need to use distractions and the like generally speaking aren't at the level of the person they are fighting

"generally speaking" means you can't quantify that. You are assuming as such.

So they were both Omnipotent before then?

Doubt that. They are limited, thus nerfed.

Sure, but again, how does that effect this battle?

Because this Darkest Knight scaling isn't particularly sturdy.

---This is a direct statement that he did not have the crisis energy

That is literally what the phase "can be mine" means

If he had Darkest Knight's full energies (I.E. all he had can be his) is not the same as being amped from Crisis Energies in general. This is not hard to figure out.

Prime10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

prime, but in good fight.