User Lists: 0

SSG in a godstomp.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Super saiyan God Goku until there are statements or feats that prove otherwise. I'm pretty sure it was stated that Goku's ssj retained most of the god power but not all of it,

so ssj (pre god)<<<<<<ssj(post god)<ssj(current)<ssg

God mode seems to have healing powers too that may help.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 gokuss4z  Online

SSG Goku.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super saiyan God Goku until there are statements or feats that prove otherwise. I'm pretty sure it was stated that Goku's ssj retained most of the god power but not all of it,

so ssj (pre god)<<<<<<ssj(post god)<ssj(current)<ssg

God mode seems to have healing powers too that may help.

Minute: 23

Context: Beerus points out to Goku that he’s no longer Super Saiyan God

Beerus: “You’re out of time, aren’t you? After all, your Super Saiyan God aura has vanished! You’re a bit slow on the uptake.”

Goku: “Huh? When did that happen? But I don’t feel like I’ve gotten weaker at all! What’s going on, Beerus-sama?”

Beerus: “Don’t ask me!”

Goku: “But you’re a god, right?”

Beerus: “Well, it seems that the power of Super Saiyan God didn’t just vanish when time ran out. The power has fully merged with you and become your own. God’s crimson radiance still burns inside you like a flame.”

Not sure if there is another statement that proves this wrong.... but to my knowledge, it's all we have to go by for now.

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So far SSJ Goku:2 and SSJG Goku: 2

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Beerus dodged a couple of ssj goku's punches like they were nothing but then kept getting caught by the third. I'm not sure if that just means Goku got slightly weaker or it was just the way they decided to make the fight. If ssj Goku is actually as strong as God mode then he should win, but everything in the universe tournament is pointing that not to be the case.

It is also possible right after Goku lost god power he retained most of it, but after the fight he lost a lot of it. That would make sense since somehow Vegeta was able to close the gap between them in 6 months of training and Cabba was almost as strong as base Veggeta and Goku went ssj to fight Frost. Ssj Vegeta even had trouble with a robot.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super and stuff is so hard to figure out strengths because theybare fighting new people starting with unknown levels after z... if i had to pick, id say current ssj due to the fact that ssj was doing pretty much the same against beerus as ssjg...

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Marshall_Long

Current

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Beerus dodged a couple of ssj goku's punches like they were nothing but then kept getting caught by the third. I'm not sure if that just means Goku got slightly weaker or it was just the way they decided to make the fight. If ssj Goku is actually as strong as God mode then he should win, but everything in the universe tournament is pointing that not to be the case.

It is also possible right after Goku lost god power he retained most of it, but after the fight he lost a lot of it. That would make sense since somehow Vegeta was able to close the gap between them in 6 months of training and Cabba was almost as strong as base Veggeta and Goku went ssj to fight Frost. Ssj Vegeta even had trouble with a robot.

Well, other than Beerus dodging a few punches, the rest of the fight was really no different than when Goku was SSJG. I'm also not sure if it's a good idea to make a judgment based on their performance in the tournament because we already know they were holding back most of their power for Hit. Besides, if we go by feats, SSJG would be above SSJB.

Other than the Herms' translation the only other statement I have is this gif from TheMan44:

No Caption Provided

As for the rest of your post, it's certainly a possibility, but I don't think there is any evidence pointing to that being the case.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

GothamCiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GothamCiti

Current SS Goku also has 3 years of extra training in the HTC on top of already being equal or close to SSG post time limit...

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: True, but Beerus could of adjusted his power to fight evenly with ssj Goku. IMO ssg still wins becasue the writers of the show aren't smart enough to understand power scaling.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: True, but Beerus could of adjusted his power to fight evenly with ssj Goku. IMO ssg still wins becasue the writers of the show aren't smart enough to understand power scaling.

He could have done that, but I don't see why he would still care about the fight if that were the case, and there is honestly nothing to suggest that's the case.

I'll go with current Goku, at least until we get a better understanding of his strength, since statements are really the only thing to go by at this point.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By alextheboss

@thedarkpaladin: Ya, but I think Beerus would still be interested to fight Goku as long as he was close to the same strength especially since he wasn't even a god anymore.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#19  Edited By APEX_pretador

godku wins

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Ya, but I think Beerus would still be interested to fight Goku as long as he was close to the same strength especially since he wasn't even a god anymore.

Well, that's assuming he wasn't as strong as his SSJG form, of course.

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WTF what a mismatch God goku stomp with his pinky he was said by akira to be 60% beerus and if ssj goku is stronger or as strong as him that will mean ssb is far over beerus and it is already been said goku as ssb is no match to beerus and lol that will also mean a guy like ssj cabba is 60% beerus yahh right or maybe maggeta what a stupid thing to say. ( goku was frash from his God form while beerus said that this is the power of ssj God his power colde have drupe sharply after that evidence by whis stated that goku is basically like a small plant comer to binding tree like height that will mean goku post God is atlest less then 10% beerus maybe even less then 5% let alone over 60% lol).

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This if funny all this hyped I remember base goku in (ROF) was said by fans he is ssj God level now it's ssj goku oh man this just a deja vu you all relly need to put some thinking in this and stup compering God forms to non God forms it just complatly different tiers like an ant to a lion.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a tough one to decide simply because of a statement made by Beerus that could be interpreted in many ways. Beerus said that Goku absorbed the god power and made it his own. This could be interpreted into saying that Goku at base is as powerful as he was in Super Saiyan God form, it could be interpreted into meaning that he no longer needed 6 other saiyans to power him up to Super Saiyan God, it could have meant nothing more than the fact that he got a power boost from it. There are many ways to interpret it.

While I do believe he got a huge power boost, there are really no feats of SSJ current to match the feats that SSJG has.

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid82: or maybe consider the fact goku trained with whis and vegeta for some time now and got a huge increase in power and if ssj goku post losing red God form or even f**** base is as strong as ssj God red goku that will mean current goku is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr stronger then 60% beerus (ssjg level) and that means ssjB is farrrrrrrrrrrrstronger then 100% beerus and that is uf corse not possible

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid82: it's not hard it's obvious as the sun you see in the sky as the sky are blue as a moon is white as bird can fly ssjg goku>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>current ssj goku

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RandomSid82

@omri said:

@randomsid82: or maybe consider the fact goku trained with whis and vegeta for some time now and got a huge increase in power and if ssj goku post losing red God form or even f**** base is as strong as ssj God red goku that will mean current goku is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr stronger then 60% beerus (ssjg level) and that means ssjB is farrrrrrrrrrrrstronger then 100% beerus and that is uf corse not possible

Yes, I know that they both trained with Whis for a while now. There is still nothing showing current SSJ being above SSJG yet. And there is also the simple fact that Beerus was lying about how much power he was using against Goku in the first place. Whis put it into perspective quite clearly when he showed them the tree and the castle sitting at the top and said that they were barely at the bottom of the tree and Beerus power was at the Castle. Neither one is even close to Beerus full power yet.

@omri said:

@randomsid82: it's not hard it's obvious as the sun you see in the sky as the sky are blue as a moon is white as bird can fly ssjg goku>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>current ssj goku

Not sure why you felt the need to post twice when you could have very easily simply edited your previous post and added that in, but regardless, it is NOT obvious they are where you say they are, they aren't. Period.

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By omri

@randomsid82: Now you see why I post twice you stil don't get it this is as easy as 1+1=2 but I gess I expect to much ahh ok I'll wait until we get a clear statment or some hard core evidens to say I told you all. man will that be fun I can't wait!

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omri said:

@randomsid82: Now you see why I post twice you stil don't get it this is as easy as 1+1=2 but I gess I expect to much ahh ok I'll wait until we get a clear statment or some hard core edvise to say I told you all. man will that be fun I can't wait!

It is as easy as 1+1=2 that you seem to not be getting. We already have a clear statement by Whis about what level of power they are at. And according to him, they are still not even close to Beerus power. But you seem to want to ignore that and act like someone else doesn't get it.

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid82: WTF what do you think Im saying all this time beerus is far stronger then goku and vegeta as ssjB that is point I'm trying to make

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omri said:

@randomsid82: WTF what do you think Im saying all this time beerus is far stronger then goku and vegeta as ssjB that is point I'm trying to make

So what exactly are you arguing? It seems we are agreeing you just worded it in a very strange way.

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid82: this is what I'm saying 100% beerus>>>>>>>>>>>80% beerus>>>>>>>>golden freiza=goku ssjB post roast> ssjb goku pre=70% beerus>>>>60% beerus= ssjg goku>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>current ssj goku>>>>>>>>frost>base goku= base cabba

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

ssg goku is like 60 or 70% beerus if ssj current goku is either equal or stronger to ssg bog goku then shouldn't he able to stomp beerus at ssgss?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Super Saiyajin god Goku wins in a stomp. This is a mismatch.

The only character in Dragon Ball Super that surpass Buu saga other than The Z Fighters is Hit. Not even Piccolo and Buu surpass Buu Saga. Heck it ca be argue that Piccolo did not surpassed Cell Saga.

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: it's not that simple cuz you got freiza on first form stomping ssj gohan who is a cell tier in that saga so first form freiza at the lowest I can see him is a ssj2 kid gohan tier and with freiza other forms who increase his power drastically final form freiza is at least at the lowest buuhan tier and if that is the case and base goku is as strong and even stronger now he also is a buuhan or even a ssj vegito level now in base

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lettsplay10: yap it make no sens that is why God goku>>>>>> ssj goku

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssg goku is like 60 or 70% beerus if ssj current goku is either equal or stronger to ssg bog goku then shouldn't he able to stomp beerus at ssgss?

That was never stated in Super. We don't know how much power Beerus really used.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omri said:

@lettsplay10: yap it make no sens that is why God goku>>>>>> ssj goku

What are you basing this on?

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why do people think that ssj goku is somehow stronger than ssj god goku??

quick math.
ssj2 is 2x ssj1
ssj3 is 4x ssj2, which is 8x ssj1
and ssjG is vastly greater than ssj3, and ssgss is slightly greater than ssg.

so what you guys are saying is that since BotG, goku's ssj1 has gotten vastly more powerful than just 8x itself? the same ssg that whis said will destroy the universe in 3 punches with a 70% beerus? ssj1 is now greater than that...

riiiight....

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin:goku is a 6 and beerus is a 10

That number sceme has been retconned by Super. Ever since Whis compared Goku and Vegeta to Beerus using a small tree and castle.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

why do people think that ssj goku is somehow stronger than ssj god goku??

quick math.

ssj2 is 2x ssj1

ssj3 is 4x ssj2, which is 8x ssj1

and ssjG is vastly greater than ssj3, and ssgss is slightly greater than ssg.

so what you guys are saying is that since BotG, goku's ssj1 has gotten vastly more powerful than just 8x itself? the same ssg that whis said will destroy the universe in 3 punches with a 70% beerus? ssj1 is now greater than that...

riiiight....

None of the multipliers you listed actually exist. They are all fan made.

As for current SSJ being as strong as SSJG, there are character statements showings back this theory up.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omri said:

@terry2012: it's not that simple cuz you got freiza on first form stomping ssj gohan who is a cell tier in that saga so first form freiza at the lowest I can see him is a ssj2 kid gohan tier and with freiza other forms who increase his power drastically final form freiza is at least at the lowest buuhan tier and if that is the case and base goku is as strong and even stronger now he also is a buuhan or even a ssj vegito level now in base

Yes it is that simple because Gohan getting stomp by Frieza on the first form is because Gohan got a lot weaker and could not even remember if he could turn into a Super Saiyajin let alone Mystic form, and Frieza got a lot stronger because he train for the first time in his life. Also Gohan was not Cell Saga tier because he barley beat Captain Ginyu who is only Frieza Saga tier. Gohan got one shot by Frieza who was not even trying with Gohan. And Frieza other forms was not at least as strong as Buuhan when Goku Super Saiyajin god form is stronger than Super Saiyajin Vegito by a lot, and that is just before he trained with the god Ki.

And Goku base form is not as strong or stronger than Buuhan or Super Saiyajin Vegito otherwise he would not needed to transform into Super Saiyajin and would have one shot Frost. Frost almost lost to Piccolo, and we all know Piccolo have not gotten any stronger than he was in the Cell Saga and Buu Saga and may have gotten weaker after the Buu Saga. Not to mention Goku said Piccolo did not stand a chance against Frost and almost won, and did won because Frost cheated. Piccolo did not trained that much before the tournament.

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: one question if piccolo in ROF is as strong as piccolo cell saga who was just under ssj vegeta and trunks, and ssj gohan was>>>>tagoma>>>>piccolo then how is gohan isent at least full power cell tier or even stronger cuz piccolo ain't getting weaker after cell and buu saga?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By terry2012

@omri said:

@terry2012: one question if piccolo in ROF is as strong as piccolo cell saga who was just under ssj vegeta and trunks, and ssj gohan was>>>>tagoma>>>>piccolo then how is gohan isent at least full power cell tier or even stronger cuz piccolo ain't getting weaker after cell and buu saga?

Piccolo in Revival of Frieza is not as strong as Piccolo Cell Saga. Piccolo fight with Tagoma (Captain Ginyu) is proof of that. Tagoma (Captain Ginyu) never got stronger since the Freiza Saga. No wonder you getting confuse. I said "the only character in Dragon Ball Super that surpassed Buu Saga other than The Z Fighters is Hit. Not even Piccolo and Buu surpassed Buu Saga. Heck it can be argue Piccolo did not surpass Cell Saga" Piccolo did not do anything in the Buu Saga except for dying. There is no evidence that Piccolo got any stronger since the Cell Saga. And yes Piccolo can get weaker than Cell Saga and Buu Saga since Kami himself also got weaker since he last fought.

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omri said:

Piccolo in Revival of Frieza is not as strong as Piccolo Cell Saga. Piccolo fight with Tagoma (Captain Ginyu) is proof of that. Tagoma (Captain Ginyu) never got stronger since the Freiza Saga. No wonder you getting confuse. I said "the only character in Dragon Ball Super that surpassed Buu Saga other than The Z Fighters is Hit. Not even Piccolo and Buu surpassed Buu Saga. Heck it can be argue Piccolo did not surpass Cell Saga" Piccolo did not do anything in the Buu Saga except for dying. There is no evidence that Piccolo got any stronger since the Cell Saga. And yes Piccolo can get weaker than Cell Saga and Buu Saga since Kami himself also got weaker since he last fought.

Piccolo kept training after cell saga...

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012 said:
@omri said:

Piccolo kept training after cell saga...

No he did not. It been 7 years since the Cell Saga and Gohan and Piccolo got weaker because there was no need to train. Otherwise he would have been able to beat Dabura since he was just underneath Future Trunks and Vegeta in power.

Avatar image for watcher_killer4
Watcher_Killer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omri:

Beerus stated Goku still had the power of a super Siayan God during that fight... It never showed that he loved his power to fight evenly...

What you said is spjust fan speculation.

Saying someone makes no sense isn't an arguement.

Pandaemperoriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Pandaemperoriv

Ssj Goku....because....you know...it's already been proven that it retained all of SSG power. Lol at these nerds still using old movie power levels from 2013.