Win By KO/Death.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By LimitlessSigil

Didn't both Caulifla* and Kale fight SSJG Goku relatively evenly?

Dadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kale solos.

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: what no he flexed on them so hard not to mention he was extremely out of energy barely able to use full power in his ssj states

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: what no he flexed on them so hard not to mention he was extremely out of energy barely able to use full power in his ssj states

Does his lack of energy equate for the difference between SSJ2 and SSJG though lol? Huge multipliers between those two.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9
deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team with difficulty.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Gokus SSJ2 form is far more powerful than Vegetas and these two were overwhelming him.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cabba is a non factor here. Super Saiyan 2 Cabba had difficulty beating an opponent that Base Goku oneshotted. Vegeta curbs his undeveloped apprentice.

Caulifla is at best half as strong as Vegeta, because that’s about where I scale her performance against Goku. She gives him a good fight if anything, but he can still take her down 10/10 even restricted to Super Saiyan 2.

Kale’s Super Saiyan 1 form matched the capabilities of Caulifla’s Super Saiyan 2 form very well in both episode 101 and episode 113. Her Berserker Super Saiyan form was capable of throwing around suppressed Super Saiyan Blue Goku (and tanking his Kamehameha) and her Controlled Berserker Super Saiyan form (which Vados refers to as the height of her power) was tanking attacks from Super Saiyan God Goku and dealing him damage herself. Vegeta won’t be beating Kale in anything short of his own Super Saiyan God.

So Kale solos, and it’s even easier for her if Caulifla wears down good portions of Vegeta’s stamina, ki reserves, and durability first. Cabba couldn’t matter here any less if he tried.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordamn: Vegeta’s SSJ2 was only stronger than Goku back in Battle of Gods. After the Super Saiyan God boost, Goku became way stronger than Vegeta and that’s why Vegeta trained with Whis. They even stated when Goku arrived at Beerus’s planet that Vegeta had recently managed to catch up to him again in power. Furthermore, it’s stated in official teasers for the DBS: Broly movie that as of the current point in time Vegeta IS the one that’s behind and needing to catch up. In fact I believe it’s exact words described Vegeta as “struggling.”

So no, Vegeta’s SSJ2 isn’t more powerful than Goku’s and there’s no source that’s stated it has been since Battle of Gods. Sources for the past 3 years in real life since then have been contradicting such.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kale solos but Vegeta could take out other 2 saiyans with ease.

silvanus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kale solos. She seemed evenly matched against God Goku.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordamn: you have way too many assumptions and headcanons to deal with, I’m impressed

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Greysentinel365

@doctordamn: Vegeta doing better against Beerus is irrelevant. That was 4 arcs ago. Since then Goku and Vegeta have equalised and Goku has once again overtaken him massively.

Goku was able to push back Merged Zamasus attack when Vegeta and Trunks combined barely could. Goku was demonstrably far more powerful than Vegeta in the ToP vs Jiren.

Even in DB Broly Goku was able to hold up against Ikari Broly in SSJ despite Vegetas SSG form not even being able to budge him.

Goku is massively more powerful than Vegeta currently in every form and equivalent form.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordamn: I’m beginning to wonder if the reason why your messages are so messy is because you need to fill them with any words you can to seem like you’re making a point? I didn’t concede anything, you haven’t made a valid argument or a coherent argument to debate against to anyone since you got to this thread.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordamn: search all of my comments for the words “half dead” and then come talk to me

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Vegeta but team in the manga and anime Kale has the feats to suggest she is stronger in LSSJ.