Current SSBE Vegeta vs Jiren (manga)

• 86 results
Sign89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Current SSBE Vegeta vs Jiren (manga) (70 votes)

SSBE Vegeta 70%
Jiren 30%

This is SSBE Vegeta after Beerus' training vs Jiren in the ToP.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for atomic_samurai5
atomic_samurai5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta laughs at jiren at this point

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Jiren

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta fodderizes Jiren

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Morningstar999  Online

At this point, Vegeta might have a chance in SSBE...Hakaishin mode, even if not included, would wreck for sure imo.

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta High diff

legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta kicks his ass.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm tempted to say Vegeta but not too sure.

Sign89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: Destruction mode would be a laughable stomp.

Personally I think SSBE stomps too with ease.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta can beat ToP Jiren

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren would kill Vegeta

Vegeta is nowhere near GoD level with SSBE

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mee09

@pandaemperoriv: He's not Beerus level. But that doesn't mean he isn't low GoD level. Or even just GoD level at all. Beerus himself said Vegeta wouldn't make a bad GoD.

But maybe you are right actually. Jiren was stronger than Belmod. And the Beerus that Vegeta got stomped by wouldn't have been able to do that to Belmod.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now that I think about it, I am unsure if SSBE can do anything actually. I mean, he puts up a fight for sure, but that's it. Hakaishin Mode wins imo.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: He said he could be a good candidate for one in a diff universe, but I don't see how that would put him on the level of the one's that were already established.

Vegeta needs more feats, but he's more likely to approach that level with his perfected GoD form (highly doubt what we saw in the last chapter is perfected).

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: Yeah pandaemperor brought up a good point. Guess we got caught up in the hype lol.

I hope GoD form Vegeta is able to beat ToP Jiren.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mee09

@pandaemperoriv: Thats because Beerus is a top tier GoD. If he says that you wouldn't make a bad GoD. You must be pretty powerful.

I think since Goku is low angel level right now. It's pretty fair to assume that Vegeta is low GoD.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: The same could be said about Toppo and Goku, but yeah.

Goku currently is trying to attempt to climb the angel ladder that Whis set before him. His goal now is to use UI in base just as the other angels do. That way his stamina problems will be solved. At that point I wouldn't know who would be able to beat him aside from another Angel. I agree with the last point as well.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSBE is anime exclusive for DBS.

For the fight, it’s hard to say.

The only piece of evidence we have is vegeta’s confidence and the fact he was able to hang in there with Granolah who can one shot SSB Goku after he completed his UI training with whis.

With that being said Goku is hardly Angel level, even trying to stretch it to low angel level is a reach. It still debatable if Goku is above Beerus, and saying Goku is low angel level then you’d have to accept Beerus is also low angel level. I’m going to say Jiren wins but with high difficulty.

Goku and Vegeta have been constantly pushing there limits in battle after Jiren ToP arc, I see no reason why he wouldn’t at least make this a hard fight.

Ronan6996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yh, Vegeta takes this.

Sign89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sign89

>"""angel level""

>""GoD level"""

These headcanon terms and mental gymnastics aren't relevant to the current narrative that the manga is pushing.

Beerus OUTRIGHT confirms that Vegeta could surpass UI Goku with Destruction.

Later Beerus and Whis have a gauntlet about the saiyans.

The current manga scale is:

Beerus >>> Current Goku/Vegeta and Granolah > Planet Moro > Angel Moro >>> Moro 73 >>> Jiren > Belmod

Right now current SSBE Vegeta has feats that place him above Moro 73. Aka Jiren gets finger flicked.

Not surprising since DB tends to fodderize past antagonists. Jiren fanboys have become beyond delusional to push their irrelevant guy at the top.

Sign89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sign89

How can you delude yourself about this fanfic of Jiren or ToP UI Goku being anywhere near Beerus when Beerus' new pupil is rivaling/surpassing current UI Goku?

Avatar image for calljhonthanapp
calljhonthanapp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The jiren wank is out of control here

henryH01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By henryH01

@pandaemperoriv: Oh hey it's the guy who still somehow thinks Jiren is anywhere near literally anyone Moro 73 level or above let alone can beat them!

Seriously dude I'm not even trying to argue anymore but it's just a common obvious fact that Jiren is absolute fodder at this point. The second Moro 73 one shot a post Merus training UI Omen Goku Jiren became fodder. Whats your obsession with Jiren anyway? Dudes a bland character. He has a generic design. And all he has to show for him at this point are statements that came from articles over 3 years ago and can be easily debunked and are retconned.

OT: SSJBE Vegeta wins handily for being able to even react to granola. And New God form Vegeta stomps with no difficulty.

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta farts on Jiren

Avatar image for deactivated-6135014521cf3
deactivated-6135014521cf3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta sneezes Jiren away.

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Jiren as a character even his short amount of character development but Vegeta smacks him.

darkeryoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vegeta wins

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 AnimeFreak1  Online

Due to the retcon DBS Manga scaling is fu*ked over

Logically Vegeta wins cause he stronger than versions of Goku who could beat Jiren

But then now we learned Vegeta is like Mid GoD tier at most as stated by Beerus

But then he struggling with Granola who is specifically stated below God level

And we know Jiren>GoD level

ALL OF IT IS MESSED UP

Sigh.......Imma go with Vegeta though

Sign89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sign89

@animefreak1: >Headcanon

There is no "mid" or "high" GoD tier. Stop the semantics.

Beerus stomps the saiyans currently in the manga while Jiren was surpassed ages ago by Moro 73 much less anyone in the Granolah arc who'd treat him like a fodder insect.

Iron_Hand_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jiren

R4zerSh4rp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

J
J

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Etherious  Online

vegeta stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-61294c34d187d
deactivated-61294c34d187d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta destroys him.

Avatar image for deactivated-610cb62c382dd
deactivated-610cb62c382dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think at this point vegeta and goku are above a jiren TOP level. They have fought stronger opponents that are way above jiren.

DoctorDaMn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta treats Jiren like he did to semi perfect cell...

Maalik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Maalik

Edit:
Vegeta should win logically.

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Jack_Hart  Online

Even Moro arc SSBE Vegeta is stronger than Moro arc Ultra Instinct Sign Goku, who is stronger than ToP Silver Haired Goku who rivaled ToP Jiren. And current Vegeta is stronger now than he was in the Moro arc.

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta fodderizes Jiren

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Mee09

Like guys I agree by normal story progression scaling. He should and deserves to be stronger than ToP Jiren. But the scaling in the DBS manga is admittedly bad.

If Beerus hadn't stomped Vegeta recently. This would deservedly be in his favor. But Beerus somehow stomped him without stating to have gotten any stronger himself. Jiren is stronger than Belmod and even though I'm an avid believer of Beerus being quite a bit stronger than Belmod. He wouldn't have been able to stomp 100% Belmod like that.

We all want Vegeta to win. But when Jiren was introduced he was already stronger than Belmod.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets hope the duo doesn't forget to carefully use Ki Control the entire fight or it might bust the entire multiverse a googleplex times over. You know people can make mistake.

Sign89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: Nope. Ever since the Moro arc Jiren was fodderized. He doesn't go up.

Beerus >>> New form Vegeta >>> SSBE Vegeta >>> Jiren.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By noobsnowman

Beerus and Belmod are peers given their performances in the Zen Exhibition match.

Jiren is established to be superior to Belmod, and has accolades that paint him as the mortal that GoDs, Beerus included, cannot defeat.

Meanwhile, Vegeta still got murked by Beerus.

Come on now, it's not hard to deduce that Jiren still slaps Vegeta without needing to go all out.

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Etherious  Online

@mee09 said:

Like guys I agree by normal story progression scaling. He should and deserves to be stronger than ToP Jiren. But the scaling in the DBS manga is admittedly bad.

If Beerus hadn't stomped Vegeta recently. This would deservedly be in his favor. But Beerus somehow stomped him without stating to have gotten any stronger himself. Jiren is stronger than Belmod and even though I'm an avid believer of Beerus being quite a bit stronger than Belmod. He wouldn't have been able to stomp 100% Belmod like that.

We all want Vegeta to win. But when Jiren was introduced he was already stronger than Belmod.

beerus would have litteraly one-shot belmod during the battle royale if sidra wasn't here to protect him

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By noobsnowman

@etherious: If someone like Sidra is enough to block that blast, what makes you think Belmod wouldn't be able to?

Besides Beerus himself struggled heavily against Belmod's attacks, and it was Belmod who emerged at the end with the least damage taken. And if even Belmod is confirmed to be weaker than Jiren, what makes you think Beerus stands a chance against Jiren then?

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Vegeta should win.

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Etherious  Online

@etherious: If someone like Sidra is enough to block that blast, what makes you think Belmod wouldn't be able to?

Besides Beerus himself struggled heavily against Belmod's attacks, and it was Belmod who emerged at the end with the least damage taken. And if even Belmod is confirmed to be weaker than Jiren, what makes you think Beerus stands a chance against Jiren then?

because it was never shown that belmod was able to do this.

beerus had no scratch from belmod attacks, rumsshi did much more damage to the destroyers, same rumsshi who was defeated by beerus.

17 won the top, does that means he is stronger than jiren? belmod had the least damage because he faked his death during all the battle.

beerus one-shot jiren, that's not even debatable at this point of story.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Mee09

@etherious: Trust me. I AGREE that Beerus is stronger than Belmod. You can look at my post history to see how highly I rate Beerus compared to GoDs like Belmod.

However Vegeta, especially SSBE can't one shot or stomp Belmod. Even IF he was stronger than him. It wouldn't be less than a High Difficulty fight.

GoD Vegeta might be different but I really do doubt that he will end up stronger than Beerus by the end of this Arc. Keep in mind that this doesn't necessarily mean he couldn't beat Jiren with the form. Because I believe that Beerus as a top tier GoD is stronger than Jiren. But it goes without saying that GoD Vegeta isn't here.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Mee09

@etherious: I can't believe I'm saying this but you are actually overselling Beerus. Unless it's a low tier GoD like Toppo. No GoD should be able to one shot another that's at at least 100%. Beerus wouldn't be able to smack Belmod like Vegeta before he got his GoD form. Most Belmod fans would put a fight between him and Beerus at high difficulty. But imo it'd be more like a mid difficulty fight for Beerus because he's already stronger and has incomplete Ultra Instinct.