Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
#1 Posted by tomtheawesome123 (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

Scenario 1: Zoro has intel on Black Sperm

Scenario 2: Zoro knows nothing about Black Sperm

Rules: Haki cannot nullify Black Sperm's abilities (It technically still can't even if I didnt add this rule, but this is to stop debate about haki). Black Sperm can merge into Golden Sperm. And since we are not sure whether COC works on black sperm's clones or not COC shall not be allowed for Zoro.

Both characters are IC.

How many can Zoro kill?

#2 Edited by Full123 (4506 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro should kill 'em all. Also:

@tomtheawesome123said:

Zoro cannot use COC

What do you mean by this? Zoro can't use COC normally either.

#3 Posted by decaf_wizard (16824 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro can't use COC Haki

#4 Edited by DragonbellZ (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

what kind of name is "black sperm"...

#5 Posted by Leo-343 (30909 posts) - - Show Bio

Scenario 1: Zoro has intel on Black Sperm

Scenario 2: Zoro knows nothing about Black Sperm

Rules: Haki cannot nullify Black Sperm's abilities (It technically still can't even if I didnt add this rule, but this is to stop debate about haki). Black Sperm can merge into Golden Sperm. And since we are not sure whether COC works on black sperm's clones or not COC shall not be allowed for Zoro.

Both characters are IC.

How many can Zoro kill?

I think you might have gotten a little mixed up here, CoC stands for 'Colour of the Conquering King' aka 'Conqueror's Haki' which Zoro hasn't displayed yet in the manga so this rule being put in place is moot. CoA stands for 'Colour of Arms' which is Armament Haki and CoO is the 'Colour of observation,' better known as Observation Haki. Zoro is proficient in CoA and CoO.

#6 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (6988 posts) - - Show Bio

So it's sperm from a coc that doesn't work? I gotta stop smoking and logging on here...

#7 Posted by Full123 (4506 posts) - - Show Bio

So it's sperm from a coc that doesn't work? I gotta stop smoking and logging on here...

No Caption Provided

#8 Posted by Thought_Robot (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Sperm ? Cool name ahahahha.

#9 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (6988 posts) - - Show Bio

@full123: That creeped me the eff out. lol

#10 Posted by Aimless (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

Sperm ought to take it with these nerfs

#11 Posted by TrueAustralian (1186 posts) - - Show Bio

Blacksperm has what? 11 trillion lives? Each single one was pretty capable as a monster by itself. I don't even know if the whole crew could take that down.

#12 Edited by tomtheawesome123 (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

@leo-343 : Ok Leo... My reasoning is a little complicated and confusing:

So Zoro paralyzed Monica, however this ability has not been confirmed to be COC (If it has been confirmed to be something else please tell me cause i probably forgot). The reason why I said "COC" not allowed is so that just in case someone brings up that argument. There is no difference between (at least in terms of this forum) Zoro having COC and not being able to use it and people not using COC arguements because of lack of feats. I only said that to stop people speculating too much (Like what I said in my OP about Zoro's COA)

All in all I am sorry for the confusion.

#13 Posted by tomtheawesome123 (1530 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by TrueAustralian (1186 posts) - - Show Bio

@trueaustralian: So how many do you think he can kill?

Well I couldn't honestly say until the Murata redraw happens. But as for the strength of BS he would be third in OPM, behind Monster Garou & Lord Boros, and separated into three different entities as follows Golden Sperm>Multi-Cell Black Sperm> Single Cell Black Sperm according to WoG.

Heres the exact number of him.

No Caption Provided
#15 Posted by tomtheawesome123 (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

@trueaustralian: So why do you need Murata redraw? Just curious. Can't you just use webcomic feats and give an estimate?

#16 Posted by TrueAustralian (1186 posts) - - Show Bio

@trueaustralian: So why do you need Murata redraw? Just curious. Can't you just use webcomic feats and give an estimate?

Honestly, some parts of the webcomic are so poorly drawn I can't tell what the hell is going on. And the feats get upgraded by Murata anyways, so his showings will be more impressive.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
#17 Posted by homicidalmaniac (10894 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate Black Sperm

#18 Posted by Leo-343 (30909 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok Leo... My reasoning is a little complicated and confusing:

So Zoro paralyzed Monica,

Monet*

however this ability has not been confirmed to be COC (If it has been confirmed to be something else please tell me cause i probably forgot).

It was just pure killing intent, she was almost petrified with fear.

The reason why I said "COC" not allowed is so that just in case someone brings up that argument.

I see, though there was no need, you might not know this since you're new here but quite literally no one has brought up Zoro using CoC Haki to win a fight in the time I've been here since the possibility of him having it is nothing but educated guesses.

There is no difference between (at least in terms of this forum) Zoro having COC and not being able to use it and people not using COC arguements because of lack of feats.

That was the case for a long time but @overwarrior2 made a good case for CoC Haki and the way it works, specifically how it wouldn't just work on fodder and knock out weak willed people.

I only said that to stop people speculating too much (Like what I said in my OP about Zoro's COA)

People would say CoA can nullify powers if the opponent is using some sort of intangibility or elemental invulnerability, not any power in general. An example would be saying Zoro can use his CoA to hit Suigetsu's (Naruto) true form. Other than that CoA is just used in arguments to say the user can amp their durability or attack power.

All in all I am sorry for the confusion.

It's fine.

#19 Posted by tomtheawesome123 (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

@leo-343: "I see, though there was no need, you might not know this since you're new here but quite literally no one has brought up Zoro using CoC Haki to win a fight in the time I've been here since the possibility of him having it is nothing but educated guesses."

You are probably right... but my logic was "I heard from a user that there are people here that think that Yhwach is multiverseal. Anything can happen." But thanks for the tip. I dont have to waste my time now with setting these rules so people wont make pointless arguements.

People would say CoA can nullify powers if the opponent is using some sort of intangibility or elemental invulnerability, not any power in general. An example would be saying Zoro can use his CoA to hit Suigetsu's (Naruto) true form. Other than that CoA is just used in arguments to say the user can amp their durability or attack power.

You dont have to remind me ^^. In my op i said that "Haki(specifically COA) cannot nullify Black Sperm's abilities (It technically still can't even if I didnt add this rule, but this is to stop debate about haki)".

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
#20 Posted by deactivated-5a2b0053414c5 (8165 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5b6470470eeed
#21 Posted by deactivated-5b6470470eeed (520 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Mellow2696 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

black sperm stomps

#23 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3268 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomtheawesome123 said:

Honestly, some parts of the webcomic are so poorly drawn I can't tell what the hell is going on. And the feats get upgraded by Murata anyways, so his showings will be more impressive.

Not to sure about that statement, Flashy Flash was once "Lightspeed Flash" in the webcomic and moved accordingly in the fight with monster garou im not entirely confident he'll do the same in the manga with the name change

#24 Posted by seastone98 (4638 posts) - - Show Bio

black sperm skeets

#25 Posted by Mortein (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets say that on average Zoro kills each one of them with 1 sword slash.

Let's assume Zoro could perform 1000 sword slashes per second.

This means he could kill 86 400 000 of these things per a day.

This means he would have to keep this pace for 133 days.

#26 Posted by TOATOAA (1195 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro has no chance here

Even a single BS was dragon lvl

Can zoro beat 100 ? Yeah

1000 ? Sure

100000 ? Probably

11 trillion ? Nope not a chance

Not to mention zoro's stamina will drain eventually and that he'll be easy target to sperm

BS wins

#27 Posted by Cosmic_Armor (115 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Cosmic_Armor (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Sperm

#29 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know depends how long Zoro can fight, Jinbei and Ace fought for 5 days

#30 Posted by vsw (2869 posts) - - Show Bio

BS stomps

#31 Edited by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Sperm speedblitzes and godstomps. He has four digit mach speeds.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
#32 Posted by deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15 (5093 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
#33 Posted by Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate (1504 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro gets inseminated

#34 Posted by Hope_w (2835 posts) - - Show Bio

The jokes arent helping this thread 😂😂

#35 Posted by ONE_GOD (250 posts) - - Show Bio

@deactivated-5b6470470eeed: Kiss my ass GS one shot OP fanshit kill yourself

#36 Posted by ONE_GOD (250 posts) - - Show Bio

BS one shot Zoro

GS solo OP

Avatar image for madscientist224
#37 Posted by Madscientist224 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

@one_god: lmao. Little kid having trouble cuz OPM is a gag (literally).

BS dies. GS dies. It's easy.