Current Meliodas runs the anime heroes gauntlet

• 186 results
Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kamishini: and what? Give me some examples because the only examples I can think of are when he gets kicked to the moon and holds his breath and the lack of sonic booms which is incredibly common in Anime such as DBZ, Naruto, Toriko, One Piece etc.

Also if your going to say Mel will use an out of character tactic (spamming his fire and flying) then I'll say Saitama blitzes and busts him and his verse.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239:

Lmao bust his universe, I knew you were a troll but not this bad...

It's not out of character to use hell blaze, he used it multiple times, you would know this if you read the serie.

In OP, luffy actually broke the sound barrier.

The other series don't follow this kind of rules either, but you don't see people saying that Naruto has heat resistance because he is relativistic, or that Toriko character has it because they are MFTL, it's a fallacious argument.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#103  Edited By higherpower

@kamishini: His casual punches at their best are island+ to small country lvl (like the meteor). And just a reminder, he did this to the moon by jumping

As you can see, that's easily large country leg strength, so Saitama stomping or kicking a full force could one shot.

Well Saitama has heat resistance from Boros, who punched him hard enough to generate heat capable of melting multiple city block's worth of metallic substance behind him, despite Saitama absorbed most of the force behind the blow

Nothing Hell Blaze has shown can hurt Saitama.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini: are you new here? Verse referes to the Setting, i.e. He one shots all the characters.

I have read the series, what I referenced was him spamming it while flying out of reach, which is in character since iirc he's never done that.

Does the artist specifally show the sound barrier being broken every single time they do a Mach 1+ feat?

Im not arguing that Saitama has heat resitistance basee on that but instead him being launched at those speeds out of the atmosphere, its also shown he was burnt sinxe he iirc in the fightbwith Boros hes launched to the moon with his cape intact and comes down missing half.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan:

Wasn't the meteor multi city level? or I remember it wrong? Also he didn't completely destroy the meteor, just broke it to pieces.

That wasn't a casual jump thought, since he wasn't sure he could do it, and the moon was really damaged only in the anime, as your scan shows.

Well, I guess that until more feat for hell blaze, if they'll ever come, I have to concede, Mel stops at Saitama for now (I hope).

Also just wondering, how can you hit some so hard that it melts things?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239:

LMAO is all i can say....

You know, while I'm relatively knew here I still have more post than you lol.

If you read NnT you would know that there are several immortals characters LMAO.

Most of the times luffy attacks with his gatling, at least before time skip, sonic boom were showed.

You where saying, he has heat resistance because he tanked being kicked to the moon in a series that doesn't follow physical laws and didn't show that much heat lol.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini: your number of post mean literally nothing, people with thousands of posts can make spite threads and wank.

I know that, when they survive planetary+ attacks I'll say they live, unless you wanna bring more NLFs out?

I proved Saitama tanked the heat of re entry.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan:

Wasn't the meteor multi city level? or I remember it wrong?

It was capable of wiping out multiple cities, but it no-sold a blast from Genos and missiles from Samurai. I get small country lvl from this

No Caption Provided

easily visible from space

Also he didn't completely destroy the meteor, just broke it to pieces.

No... that's completely wrong. He pulverized it

That wasn't a casual jump thought, since he wasn't sure he could do it, and the moon was really damaged only in the anime, as your scan shows.

Maybe. But he did it easily, which is the point

Well, I guess that until more feat for hell blaze, if they'll ever come, I have to concede, Mel stops at Saitama for now (I hope).

What do you mean you hope? Hell Blaze was literally you're only argument for Mel beating Saitama lol. Saitama usually dodges cutting attacks, and Mel can never tag him so swordplay is useless; and he would no-sell any blunt force from him

Also just wondering, how can you hit some so hard that it melts things?

I guess it was friction from his speed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239:

LMAO and you say to an user with nore post than you if he is new? Okay..

LMAO, you didn't prove anything, leave the non troll users debate.

What's the NLF in being immortal? And what NLF I brought before?

Please stop trolling.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Chaos239

@kamishini: the fact you thought Verse=Universe made me thinks so, also for all I know you could spend 24/7 for 3 months spamming the forums while I could never post for 3 years.

His cape wasnt torn on the moon, and became torn after the jump, not to mention he was smoking.

I claimed he could one shot any character in the Verse he wanted (which he can) and you brought up immortality as if to counter that, implying their immortality would save them from planet busting attacks despite said attacks being leagues above the verse.

Learn to read and stop trolling.

Avatar image for captain_redfists
Captain_Redfists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

with this new gauntlet he stops at Saitama for sure.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239:

I can't even take you seriously anymore, all you say is wrong or incoherent lmao.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini: I accept that your conceding, don't worry.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan:

Well no solding mountain+ level would put it at island, but since the explosion was visible from space I guess it counts as multi island/little country.

This time you are actually wrong, he only broke it to pieces, and they where still strong enough to damage the city, both in the anime and in the manga.

https://youtu.be/Py3qA3EkfwA

Scan are backwards.

Saitama usually block slashing attacks, and I'm hoping for new feats for his PoD, maybe it has other effects, and for hell blaze obviously.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@god_vulcan: because like I clearly just stated Ki is spiritual energy which sits very much so on the edge of magic based. You also ignored the part where I stated almost all Ki blasts are controlled explosions most of which don't even range to mountain level in AoE. So not only are you spewing drivel to me but you're purposely ignoring my responses.

It isn't an NLF if it has clear established fallibility as you yourself just conceded in the very first sentence, Ki blasts just happen to fit within the mechanics of the technique. Goku isn't some sort of haxd like being that magically disregards his ability, that's just plain stupid reasoning.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini: Just because there were fragments of the meteor doesn't mean he didn't destroy it, and it doesn't lessen the feat in any way.

@cosmic_lantern You still can't equate ki and magic. Just because you think they're similar doesn't mean they are; not only that, they're not similar- as magic in the SDS verse gives most characters hax abilities. So please stop trying to equate two completely different power sources from two different fictional universes. Your entire argument of full counter working on Goku is equating the universe energies, which only the OP can do. So all of your other points that relate to that are invalid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan:

?

Of course the feat it's less impressive, he didn't completely vaporized it like you said, so he doesn't have the strength to do so with a normal punch.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini: You're being super technical. He shattered the meteor so he still busted it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan:

Lol, not super technical, and I agree that he still busted it, but I don't agree that he is a country buster thanks to this feat, especially since he couldn't destroy it all and completely stop his force. I would put him between island and multi island level with normal punches.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: what? Seriously? I never saw myself that way.

Thanks a lot, man! It means a lot!

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway, he stops at Ichigo or Yusuke.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He beats Yusuke without too much trouble, and gets wrecked by Naruto. I haven't seen OPM, so i won't weigh in there.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@god_vulcan: wait a minute,

Saitama's under Naruto?

Not that I disagree, but that caught me by surprise.

Stops at Saitama

Yeah I changed the gauntlet up from what it was before. I see Naruto beating Saitama now tbh.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini: If you agree that he busted it than the feat still counts. No need to downplay on technicality, that's what being super technical meant. You're saying his casual punches aren't country because he didn't completely destroy it and that there were pieces left, yet you agree used it he busted it so what's the difference?

Novawing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Saitama still slaughters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan:

The feat still counts of course, but I didn't want to consider it country buster because he didn't completely vaporize/destroy it, so it was less impressive, but then I thought about it and about other examples and my reasoning seems kinda biased and too technical, so I concede, he can reach country level with normal punches.

angel_of_uriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By angel_of_uriel

I think you guy are really underestimating kenshiro

We are talking about the Lord of HAX here.

Let me remind you why he is somewhat broken and why he can beat people who are much stronger than him with relative ease

1-he is a master of more than 100+ Martial art besides HOKUTO SHINKEN (pressure point based)

We cant really tell the numher but we can roughly estimate there are around 100 and something schools of NANTO(a martial art that is based on slicing and cutting)

and the veroius random martial arts he encountered in his journy + the GENTO KOKEN style( a style focued on using ki blasts that destroys the body at a cellular level imagin a guy spaming rasingans over and over and u will a close idea)

And the destructive HOKUTO RYUKEN which combines the basics of HOKUTO SHINKEN and the spiritual energy known as touki but they use a demonic version of touki the MATOKI

2-his speed is calculated to be between 300-60 mach at base form which is somwhat decent not really bad

But he posses a hokuto technique that allows him to maximize his body potential

It increases his strength + speed by a factor of 70% percent which allows him to prefore feats such as:

-1pass by han a guy with equal speed in form base without him noticing him at all)

-2punching a guy so hard he split the sky and made a creter in the ground(while holding back his fist amd having one of his legs parylized) reminds me of that saitama feat but in a smaller scale

3-speed is mostly redundant in a battle of hokuto because kenshiro posses a skill known as

BATTLE PRE-COGNITION which allows him to see glimpses of the future/predect his opponents next move (this skill was demonstrated by raoh his brother in episode 40 something)

4-kenshiro can learn/master skills and techniques by only watching them once

As long as they are skill based (not genetic or magical) he can master skills on the spot

5-his use of aura

There are different types of auras shown in hnk

exaples:

-raohs defensive which is basically an aura that rebels physical attacks(kinda like jirn)

-kaiohs demonic aura which posses 2 effects

1-it slowly drain the opponents stamina and touki

2-it can Levitate the opponent while striking him simultaneously with aura blasts

3-kenshiros offensive aura which basically strikes the oponnents pressure points causing an insta death via exploding

And he mastered all of them for the reason i listed before

6-kenshiro can estimate his opponents power level with incredible accuracy

As listed in the hnk manga he can sense/see the battle spirit/aura/touki/chakar what ever u wanna call it

So as long as the enemy doesn't hide his power level kenshiro will know if he is a threat or not for example :

He attacks thugs without hesitation but aginst kaioh he amditly used "muso tensie"

7-he can counter techniques after seeing them once (now this is argubal since there might exist certain techniques or attacks that he might not be able to counter due to their natur)As he casual state that he sees throw the art or technique which make that art or technique usless against him

8-he has an arsenl of great defensive techniques

1-his aura as stated before

2-he can creat a vacume between his palms to suck in blasts of energy

3-mosu tensie (im going to explain it in detail later)

4-his body moves in its own(a skill posseed by raoh too) so yea ken achived ultra instinct go figure.

5-his battle pre-cog

6-he can manifest his battle spirit into a visual form (just like stands in jojo)

Now this skill has 2 effects

-it refelcts attacks back to the attacker

-it traps the oponnets touki inside his body (note this skill subconsciously activates when ken is in a near death situation )

10-he has ranged attacks

- slicing attacks(can casualy slice throw steal rocks and is said to be able to slice throw diamonds )

-GENTO's Cell enhiliting attacks (nuff said)

-HOKUTOs ranged attacks

-hokuto gosho ha ( a kamehameha type attack)

-heaven's command charge (same as ubove but more flashy)

-heavn breaking fist (can hit pressure points from a distance)

-merciful face breaking fist(the enemy experiences heavan (mutiple orgasims) before exoding violntly

Now to the ultimate techniques

the infamous

MUSO TENSI!!

Mosu tensie a state of being in which the person achives a state of nothingness becoming one with nothingness throw deep understanding of sadness

-muso tensie has no time limit

-it doesn't drain stamina

+ more secondary effects

-the user can creat clones of himslef of limitless quantities (clones cannot interact with anything since the clones are in the state of nothingness)its used to confuse the enemy

-user can fuse his souls with the souls of falling foes to posses their skills and techniques

-user can communicate with the stral world

You can counter mosu tensie pre-perfection just like kaioh by manipulating reality around kenshiro

Which revealed kenshiros Essen to kioh

Allowing him to strike him in muso tensie form

But after Perfction that proved ro be ussless

Now to the less famous

ANRYU TENHA!!

anryu tenha is a Hokuto ryuken technique that bends and distortes reality creating a frictionless environment around the target and confusing them rendering them vulnerable to attacks

Consider it a mini debuff or a cheat that allows ken to cheat in attacks that he cannot preform under other circumstances

now to arguably the most powerful ability(yes more broken than muso tensie at times)

SURYA TENRA!!

surya tenha is a technique passed down to the original family of hokuto that can be achived by gaining knowledge from the hokuto statue to remove the seal that limits the hokuto practicers potential

Surya tenha places the user and the enemy into a mini pocket dimansion with diffren laws and restrictions

-no magical /mystical unbiological powers (so no chakra touki no ki no demons no curses no immortality no god powers )

-the one who croses the barrier of death gets erased from reality!!!

Sooooo to put it in basic words anyone whos inferior to kenshiro in physical strength(without power ups or magic or whatever) or is less skilled in hand to hand combat stands no chnace against kenshiro

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7b02e768df2
deactivated-5a7b02e768df2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Saitama under Naruto?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos said:

Yeah I changed the gauntlet up from what it was before. I see Naruto beating Saitama now tbh.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 9. Don't know anything about Yusuke though.

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenecromancer: read OP, Saitama does not have author statements, only webcomic feats

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Chaos239

If Saitama only get's Webcomic feats then Mel might pull some wins.

He still gets slapped by NinjaJesus

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel could stop at Yusuke, gets oneshotted by Saitama.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People sleeping on Yusuke on this gauntlet, I gotta finish reading up on the manga and do a CAV for him or something.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still doesn't get passed Saitama.

Cosmic_Armor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama solo

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Ichigo but beats Yusuke.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By SkySanji

Eren (Titan form): Meliodas laughs at him.

Edward Elric: Meliodas slaps

Gon: Meliodas stomps

Natsu: Meliodas stomps

Kenshiro: Meliodas mid diff

Luffy: Meliodas mid to high diff

Ichigo(composite): Meliodas extreme diff

Yusuke: Meliodas loses in an extreme diff fight.

Saitama: Meliodas gets lol'd

Naruto: Meliodas gets slapped

Ssj Goku(Namek): Meliodas gets lol'd

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Meliodas is not losing to a character that operates at centiseconds.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: Who exactly everyone from 6 and up have lightning timing feats.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Gaoron

@skysanji: When did Yusuke lightning time? If it was early on it's definitely an outlier since in black chapters he couldn't dodge an explosion and top tiers along with Yusuke have speed feats only in centisecond range in the last arc which is not lightning speed.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By SkySanji

@gaoron: Your talking about the Bomber guy and the truck scene correct? There are many reasons why this doesnt matter as it's Pis seeing as how Hiei who Yusuke is stronger than or equal to, easily got Yusuke out if there without a scratch and even had time to run all the way up to where The Bomber was located and stab him in the back and that was a b class apparition level Yusuke anyway. Eos or just Sensui fight Yusuke is a S class apparition also BoS Yusuke was already reacting to lightning.

This is the pis scene im talking about remember this is after the Dark tournament arc and Yusuke is the strongest out of him,Kurama and Hiei you can argue they are all around the same strength and Hiei hasnt even absorbed the Dragon of the Darkness flame into his body when he saved Yusuke in this scene.Hiei absorbing the Dragon makes him more powerful he needed it to beat Bui who Toguro stomped with less than 20% of his power unless you think a non Dragon absorbed hiei can take on a 100% Toguro which i just explained isnt possible since Toguro stomped Bui using less than 20% of his power anyway to make it simple,Yusuke>100% Toguro>Dragon absorbed Hiei>Bui>Base Hiei if you think otherwise you are being dishonest here as Yusuke killed Toguro at 100% and Toguro stomped Bui at Less than 20% and Hiei's Dragon of the Darkness flame didn't do anything to Bui he only got the upper hand after absorbing the Dragon into his body and becoming much more powerful anyway Hiei is saving Yusuke from the explosion with ease no dragon is absorbed into body here so he should be much weaker than Yusuke and hes saving him from and explosion? Hiei even has time to run up to where The Bomber was and stab him from behind,you can't tell me this isn't Pis:

No Caption Provided

This is BoS Yusuke who is only a d class level reacting to natural lightning as the lightning is coming from a cloud:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yes Yusuke is easily a Lightning timer.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

Hard stop at Ichigo. Don't know much about Yusuke though.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By SkySanji
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also I just explained how Yusuke not dodging the truck speed feat is Pis and how as a d class apparition he was lighning timing, well here he fires off his Reigun at Sensui and Sensui isn't even able to react to it, mind you Sensui is an S class apparition and Yusuke was lightning timing as a D class apparition.