Current Luffy vs Prime Itachi, Nagato and Former Kages

• 106 results
StealthGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll: Current Luffy vs Prime Itachi, Nagato and Former Kages (36 votes)

Still Luffy 31%
Team curbstomps 36%
Itachi or Nagato solos 31%
Any Kage solos 3%

Wano Luffy

Prime Itachi, Nagato, Muu, A, Gengetsu and Rasa (Gaara's father)

In-character/morals are on

Luffy starts in his second gear/red hawk flaming mode

Everyone is alive not edo tensei.

Both sides have basic knowledge

Win by any means possible

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

• 
Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team curbstomps.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Yray

Team can only win if genjutsu works on him and he gets caught up in it before he speedblitz and oneshots everyone here with internal haki

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Even just Nagato is more powerful than any One Piece character. He was fighting KCM2 Naruto.

Luffy dies horribly.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy would have to blitz at the start of the fight for him to win. Without blitzing he runs the risk of getting caught in a Genjutsu or being punctured by Ay.

Avatar image for itachisolosnodiff
ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

A prime alive itachi is enough to win against luffy.

This is a horrible mismatch.

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 eri123  Online

Team stomps.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 seastone98  Online
Avatar image for itachisolosnodiff
ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@seastone98: lmao thanks man

I wrote it as a joke but there are actuall people in this site that make statements like that so i hope no one takes it seriously

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 seastone98  Online
ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy stomps

Occhidifalco11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, by feats Luffy is faster than everyone here and stronger than most of them. Only one I see him having a hard time killing is Raikage.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 RikuYamaha  Online

itachi could actually solo here with tsukkomi or black fire, nagato could as well via chibaku tensei or soul stealing, lasers, summons etc

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of the team can solo.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato solos lol.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 juiceboks  Moderator

They can win via Genjutsu but nobody can solo

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

Nagato solos lol.

@mrviking said:

Most of the team can solo.

itachi could actually solo here with tsukkomi or black fire, nagato could as well via chibaku tensei or soul stealing, lasers, summons etc

Lol,just lol

If he doesn't get caught in genjutsu team gets destroyed

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LeoTheGreatest  Online

Genjutsu is the only chance the team has at taking this, Luffy stomps otherwise.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 RikuYamaha  Online

@leothegreatest: not really, it just genjutsu is most likely. mui could particle style him out of game, raikage would finger luffy to death, gaaras dad eh...gengetsu would water style and drown him, nagato with chibaku tensei, soul rip, the demonic statue, summons etc and itachi with black fire, fire styles, susanoo, totsuka blade etc

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy blitzes them. Even if Genjutsu could work he'd already know it's coming so he'd fight harder. Also no one here has his level of durability so each get one shot

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 RikuYamaha  Online

so most arguments for luffy are

" he fast and one shots"

when most of the team are speed demons themselves and have amazing durability to withstand his attacks, while having hax that luffy cant handle.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Wot_m8

Luffy literally has no answer to Tusukuyomi, Totsuka, Amaterasu, CT, Soul rip, Particle style, Gold Sand, Raikage's fingers, Mizukage's mirages etc.

But no, "lel, luffi fast boi lel"

Luffy gets no diffed.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 RikuYamaha  Online

@wot_m8 said:

Luffy literally has no answer to Tusukuyomi, Totsuka, Amaterasu, CT, Soul rip, Particle style, Gold Sand, Raikage's fingers, Mizukage's mirages etc.

Luffy gets no diffed.

this

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" he fast and one shots"

when most of the team are speed demons themselves and have amazing durability to withstand his attacks, while having hax that luffy cant handle.

Yeah he's too fast ,the fastest character on naruto team would be raikage who's lightning timer or a tier above that the sad reality is that lvl of speed was cp9a pre timeskip lvl speed tier current luffy is way above that

Particle style gets easily evaded

And I can't tell if you haven't read one piece or you're ignoring the fact that this version of luffy has future sight to see any hax attack they throw at him b4 they even think of using it

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And thanks to the new Haki I don't need to deal with the durability wank 4 why you think anyone here can tank a single punch from Luffy .they all get oneshoted from the inside

No Caption Provided

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By LeoTheGreatest  Online

@rikuyamaha said:

@leothegreatest: not really, it just genjutsu is most likely. mui could particle style him out of game, raikage would finger luffy to death, gaaras dad eh...gengetsu would water style and drown him, nagato with chibaku tensei, soul rip, the demonic statue, summons etc and itachi with black fire, fire styles, susanoo, totsuka blade etc

Muu can’t touch him, The Raikage can’t neither touch him or hurt him, Gengetsu can’t touch him Nagato would be sacrificing the majority of his team with a CT and Luffy would just null it by oneshotting Nagato while he sets it up or get out of it’s range, Soul Rip requires CQC which is suicide for Nagato, the Demonic Statue would get nulled by Nagato getting oneshotted, Summons get oneshotted, Amateratsu get’s evaded as well as any fire style abilities and Totska blade get’s evaded.

Genjustu is still the only chance the team has.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 RikuYamaha  Online

@rikuyamaha said:

Mui can’t touch him

explain.

, The Raikage can’t neither touch him or hurt him

hes faster then the third and can hurt him via his finger piercing him

, Gengetsu can’t touch him

neither can luffy cause of his mirages.

Nagato would be sacrificing the majority of his team with a CT

ok, nagato uses summons, soul rip, all mighty push, arm cannons, the hell guard, demonic statue and the soul dragon

and Luffy would just null it by oneshotting Nagato while he sets it up or get out of it’s range

false, the moment he gets close, he uses soul rip

, Soul Rip requires CQC which is suicide for Nagato

explain, cause i remember him catching and overpowering a KCM naruto and a bee at once.

, the Demonic Statue would get nulled by Nagato getting oneshotted

that is a idiotic conclusion, as i just stated that nagato wont be one shotted.

, Summons get oneshotted

ok, thats fair

, Amateratsu get’s evaded as well

explain how, cause it could catch nagato

as any fire style abilities and Totska blade get’s evaded.

false, totsuka can catch nagato off guard, who has THE RINNEGAN that can see though themselves, with his summons out.

Genjustu is still the only chance the team has.

false, as i just stated.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

Luffy gets no diffed.

All those easily gets evaded by Luffy with future sight not that those attacks are even fast enough to get a hit on current luffy either

And I don't know what this" raikage's finger " is all about so he cuts through rubber with no durability feats all of a sudden he's gonna cut Luffy because he only has rubber lvl piercing durability lmao, it's like you're forgetting luffy barely got cut from doffys strings which has more piercing power than anything the raikage has accomplished

Like I said their only chance is genjutsu or Itachi's mind attack right off the bat

And if genjutsu were to be restricted luffy no diffs

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

Luffy gets no diffed.

this

that^^^^^

Off-topic: this new format is forreals killing me, I had to search for the quote button for a while😢😢😢😢😢😢

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Yray

None of the kages attacks are gonna tag cus they're too slow and with future sight it's even worse Naruto stans can act like luffys future sight ain't a thing but it is and they know they have no counter for that except genjutsu

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By LeoTheGreatest  Online

@rikuyamaha:

Muu’s too slow and Luffy has OP pre-cog.

Luffy’s much faster than both and the finger piercing doesn’t have the feats to pierce Luffy.

Luffy can jump up and destroy the area for miles , his mirages won’t save him.

Summons again get oneshotted, soul rip requires CQC which is suicide for Nagato, Arm canons get evaded, demonic gaurd requires CQC and the dragon get’s evaded.

The moment Luffy get’s close Nagato get’s oneshotted especially with his new haki ability.

Both whom are slower than Luffy and got caught off gaurd which wouldn’t happen to Luffy.

He would get oneshotted.

It caught a practically immobile Nagato who’s slower than Luffy at his best regardless.

The rinnengan doesn’t offer precog for Nagato and he’s slower than Luffy regardless.

Again their only chance is genjustu.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 RikuYamaha  Online

@yray said:
@rikuyamaha said:

" he fast and one shots"

Yeah he's too fast ,the fastest character on naruto team would be raikage who's lightning timer or a tier above that the sad reality is that lvl of speed was cp9a pre timeskip lvl speed tier current luffy is way above that

let me tell you why thats false. the third is much faster then the third raikage, who was stated who can move at lightning speed, in base. the third being faster then him, and itachi being the fastest due to him blitzing a KCM naruto, who was 75X times the speed of the raikag.

Particle style gets easily evaded

wanna explain how. not even sasuke could evade, because he needed the help of obito with kamui

And I can't tell if you haven't read one piece or you're ignoring the fact that this version of luffy has future sight to see any hax attack they throw at him b4 they even think of using it

i been reading one piece along time, and i know, luffy isnt fast enough to evade most of the hax. plus future vision can be interrupted by a serious better, as shown with katakuri.

And thanks to the new Haki I don't need to deal with the durability wank 4 why you think anyone here can tank a single punch from Luffy .they all get oneshoted from the inside

first off, the raikages lightning cloak wont allow that punch to even reach him, and if you forgot what lightning cloak was

No Caption Provided

and the third tanked a rasenshuriken with no damage, a rasenshuriken that cuts on a cellular level.

No Caption Provided

so he is not gonna damage ay. he wont tag mui cause he can flout, he could tag gaaras dad and get but thoses two are the most useless. luffy will never touch itachi cause of genjutsu and he wont tag nagato via all mighty push

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 RikuYamaha  Online

@rikuyamaha:

Muu’s too slow and Luffy has OP pre-cog.

ok, still luffy cant tag him via flight

Luffy’s much faster than both and the finger piercing doesn’t have the feats to pierce Luffy.

he can pierce the eight tails, he can pierce luffy.

Luffy can jump up and destroy the area for miles , his mirages won’t save him.

luffy IC wont do that.

Summons again get oneshotted, soul rip requires CQC which is suicide for Nagato

i literally just said why the soul rip suicide argument is folly.

, Arm canons get evaded, demonic gaurd requires CQC and the dragon get’s evaded.

i literally explained why all these are false.

The moment Luffy get’s close Nagato get’s oneshotted especially with his new haki ability.

all mighty push

Both whom are slower than Luffy and got caught off gaurd which wouldn’t happen to Luffy.

explain how luffy is faster.

He would get oneshotted.

false as i stated.

It caught a practically immobile Nagato who’s slower than Luffy at his best regardless.

the nagato who got his viability back by bees charka and was basically healthy? yeah right.

The rinnengan doesn’t offer precog for Nagato and he’s slower than Luffy regardless.

did i say it did? no. i said it gives him a better field of vision, and again, explain how luffy is faster.

Again their only chance is genjustu.

its not their only way to win but its a way

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha:

Show me 2 feats that put any 2 people on Luffy's level of speed. Show me feats that show me they are on the level of durability that Luffy has. Show me feats besides saying "They have all these abilities that can one shot".

As Goku put it "You can have all the raw power in the universe but it means nothing if you can't catch your opponent."

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

Luffy gets no diffed.

I'm no OP fan, so I can't really argue in Luffy's favor but this line of thinking is pure ignorance. Just listing techniques doesn't help those techniques connect. Luffy has straight up dodged light like SOSP Naruto and has precog to the point of low tier clairvoyancy. I could use the same wayward logic and say no one on this team is surviving KKG to the sternum except Raikage, and now the whole team is dead. It's not a good way to conduct a battle.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 RikuYamaha  Online

@rikuyamaha:

Show me 2 feats that put any 2 people on Luffy's level of speed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

even in frail state, nagato can blitz bee easily, and itachi can tag a KCM naruto

Show me feats that show me they are on the level of durability that Luffy has.

already did.

Show me feats besides saying "They have all these abilities that can one shot".

i have been showing feats why you have none to provide that luffy can beat them. the burden of proof is on you pal.

As Goku put it "You can have all the raw power in the universe but it means nothing if you can't catch your opponent."

gokus not the most reliable quoter to come from. but even so, as itachi said"every opponet has a weaknesses"

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Wot_m8

@silentnightz: The fact that you implied that Luffy is Light speed is everything that is wrong with OP fandom.

Nothing but sheer ignorance and wank.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi solos lol

I mean, I want Luffy to win this but that doesn't mean I'm going to lie and say Luffy has some resistance to Genjutsu, especially of Itachi's caliber.

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

@silentnightz: The fact that you implied that Luffy is Light speed is everything that is wrong with OP fandom.

Nothing but sheer ignorance and wank.

The fact that you just associated me with the OP fanbase despite me telling you that I'm not a fan, I haven't read all of it, and I don't watch it shows your lack of comprehension. I don't have time for babies that want to whine about what I say without actually post reasons why I'm wrong. Then you compound your ignorance by trying to force a claim on me. He dodged a beam of light just like Naruto, so present reasons why Naruto's dodge is valid and why Luffy's isn't or don't reply. I don't even like OP like that.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: Being a beam doesn't = being LS

Drake said they were based on Kizaru's lasers, not that they were the same thing.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: Where exactly did I claim that Naruto is light speed? Hell, where did I even bring him up? Would you please kindly point it out?

Grasping on some real straws to hide your bias and lack of common sense.

Light speed Luffy my ass. Don't bother to reply, I don't want to lose more of brain cells reading what sort of garbage you are going to spout.

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By silentNightz

@sup3rn0va said:

@silentnightz: Being a beam doesn't = being LS

Drake said they were based on Kizaru's lasers, not that they were the same thing.

But Kizaru's beams are light, so the base of these beams should be the same or comparable. I never said beam=light, there has to be some statement or calc for that kind of speed. The attacks are at least comparable to a scientist so they should be sub-rel otherwise there's no comparing it to light.

I'm not a OP fan so I only judge the feat as it is with the information that is provided by the author, find someone else to really shore up this argument because I'm not the guy. How many times do I have to say this? lol

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: It doesn't matter if you're an OP fan or not, you don't just get to say Luffy is LS/Relativistic and then run away without proving it.

At the end of the day, you're unable to prove the beams are LS and even if you were able to, that feat isn't consistent with all his others, he's been tagged by things far slower than LS.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 BrainDrain  Online

What is this God awful layout I'm looking at? Anyways, practically anyone on the team solos; he still cant hurt the raikage.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Adi_Frost

Luffy get's stomped and some can solo.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929 said:

@rikuyamaha:

Show me 2 feats that put any 2 people on Luffy's level of speed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

even in frail state, nagato can blitz bee easily, and itachi can tag a KCM naruto

Show me feats that show me they are on the level of durability that Luffy has.

already did.

Show me feats besides saying "They have all these abilities that can one shot".

i have been showing feats why you have none to provide that luffy can beat them. the burden of proof is on you pal.

gokus not the most reliable quoter to come from. but even so, as itachi said"every opponet has a weaknesses"

1) And Bee has had impressive speed feats since when? His best combat speed feats were against Sasuke and Co. prior to the 5 Kage Summit. Other than beating a bunch of kids where are his speed feats

2) Naruto, at that moment, was spreading clones across multiple battle fronts and he wasn't nearly as fast as Luffy. Heck you could try to apply the light speed feat and it wouldn't matter because Luffy did it in base prior to the advent of Gear 4

No Caption Provided

3) You've shown Edo Raikage's durability FEAT, singular, with an assumption that the rasengan works the same as the rasen-shuriken. Show feats for everyone else.

4) The proof is Luffy in base is faster than everyone on that team, and he starts in gear 2 here. Luffy also has more Destructive capabilities, evident when he shattered Doflamingo's awakened strings (Note that the combined efforts of Zoro, Fuji, and the straw hat grand fleet captains couldn't even break the normal strings used to make the birdcage). Luffy also has precognition, which appeared first in the pre time skip era and continued post time skip. Finally Luffy has the durability above everyone when he enters gear 4. Prove to me the team won't get blitzed.

5) Itachi said every JUTSU has a weakness, and Luffy does have a weakness but none of them can make sea water appear out of thin air. And even if they could Luffy would still be faster, stronger, more durable and more capable than everyone here.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Genjutsu gg

Cry is free

MangoNation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With basic knowledge Luffy should know to avoid looking at Itachi, if he fights solely using Future Sight then Luffy bodies.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With basic knowledge Luffy should know to avoid looking at Itachi, if he fights solely using Future Sight then Luffy bodies.

Since when does "Basic knowledge" tell you an opponents abilities weakness?

Regardless, Itachi can use Genjutsu by pointing at someone, so him avoiding eye contact or not looking at Itachi changes nothing

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since when does "Basic knowledge" tell you an opponents abilities weakness?

Regardless, Itachi can use Genjutsu by pointing at someone, so him avoiding eye contact or not looking at Itachi changes nothing

Not trying to be entrenched in this, but basic knowledge should tell Luffy enough to avoid it. Itachi is a genjutsu specialist who can trap enemies in an illusion with just a glance or by pointing his finger. Only idiot shinobi in NARUTO continue to have trouble with this basic technique.