• 
Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Obito

Luffy isn't faster than Juudara whom Obito could react to and go intangible whilst heavily fatigued

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Omnihater

Has anyone in Naruto traveled more than 10,000km in a few seconds?

nobody right?

Luffy blitz him and kills him with a blow

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Size of the river of arabasta (50km)

https://pm1.narvii.com/6779/c5654b874788ff86dd4fc58b7b4121aad134a449v2_hq.jpg

Same river (50KM) vs entire arabasta

No Caption Provided

From this perspective there is more than 10,000 km of height per proportion, and we are still inside the first layer of the OP atmosphere, the fujitora meteorite had to travel through all the layers of the OP atmosphere in a few seconds, and if it comes from space the distance is much more than 10,000km

enough of lowballing towards OP

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sup3rn0va

@omnihater said:

@sup3rn0va said:
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

From this perspective there is more than 10,000 km of height per proportion, and we are still inside the first layer of the OP atmosphere, the fujitora meteorite had to travel through all the layers of the OP atmosphere in a few seconds, and if it comes from space the distance is much more than 10,000km

1. Nobody takes pixel scaling serious, mangaka are far too inconsistent in their drawings.

2. I have no idea how you came to the result of 10,000 KM from that

3. I'm not lowballing One Piece, you're wanking it, a lot.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater said:

@sup3rn0va said:
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

1. Nobody takes pixel scaling serious, mangaka are far too inconsistent in their drawings.

1-When i use pixel scaling? I'm getting a proportion to the eye, that the image has pixels, does not mean that I am using them as an argument...

2-The Arabasta river measures 50km, the rest of Arabasta is much larger than the 50km river, and the country can be seen as a small point completely even though it is within the first layer of Op's atmosphere.

3-Nope, if you think that the turtle of juudara that not even could follow gai, is faster than luffy, you are simply doing tremendous lowballing, and you have no idea of ​​OP.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater said:

@sup3rn0va said:

@omnihater said:

@sup3rn0va said:
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

1-When i use pixel scaling? I'm getting a proportion to the eye, that the image has pixels, does not mean that I am using them as an argument...

2-The Arabasta river measures 50km, the rest of Arabasta is much larger than the 50km river, and the country can be seen as a small point completely even though it is within the first layer of Op's atmosphere.

3-Nope, if you think that the turtle of juudara that not even could follow gai, is faster than luffy, you are simply doing tremendous lowballing, and you have no idea of ​​OP.

Ok I'll bite.

So is this the 50KM diameter river? The thing inside the orange box.

No Caption Provided

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Omnihater

@sup3rn0va said:

@omnihater said:

@sup3rn0va said:

@omnihater said:

@sup3rn0va said:
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Ok I'll bite.

No Caption Provided

Nope, thats the city which is 5km.

the river is this (the line in the center of the country)

No Caption Provided

This is what a real country should look like, not like the pseudo-countries of naruto where trees and the morphology of the mountains is perfectly visible, which is impossible if it really has the real size of a country.

This is what the Sereitei should look like if it really measured 5000km, but no, when Tite draws the Seretei it makes the buildings and structures visible, when if the Sereitei really is the size of a country that is impossible

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va said:

@omnihater said:

@sup3rn0va said:

@omnihater said:

@sup3rn0va said:
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Ok I'll bite.

No Caption Provided

Thank god, I thought you were going to say those buildings were like 10KM in width. Also, I haven't read the Alabasta Arc in at least 4 years so I forget things.

the river is this.

No Caption Provided

This is what a real country should look like, not like the pseudo-countries of naruto where trees and the morphology of the mountains is perfectly visible, which is impossible if it really has the real size of a country.

This is what the Sereitei should look like if it really measured 5000km, but no, when Tite draws the Seretei it makes the buildings and structures visible, when if the Sereitei really is the size of a country that is impossible

Okay, so show me the feat of Luffy travelling 10,000 KM in a few seconds because I still don't see how you're getting that from a 50KM river.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Omnihater

@sup3rn0va said:
@omnihater said:
@sup3rn0va said:

@omnihater said:

@sup3rn0va said:

@omnihater said:

@sup3rn0va said:
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Ok I'll bite.

No Caption Provided

Thank god, I thought you were going to say those buildings were like 10KM in width. Also, I haven't read the Alabasta Arc in at least 4 years so I forget things.

the river is this.

No Caption Provided

Okay, so show me the feat of Luffy travelling 10,000 KM in a few seconds because I still don't see how you're getting that from a 50KM river.

I already explained, the fujitora meteorite that comes from the outer space, has to go through all the layers of the atmosphere of OP, to reach the ground, and by this data we know more or less the size of the atmosphere of OP, which is of thousands of KM

http://img.mangastream.com/m/51/99841611/722eaf024aa8e310594ff7a2a42ab2ed.png

Doflamingo moves his arms 2 times when that meteorite (which traveled thousands of KM in seconds) is only a couple of meters from touching the ground, which is equivalent to moving your arm when a bullet is about Cms from your face and catch it , but to much larger proportions.

No Caption Provided

And luffy blitzes doflamingo, he blitzed a guy who can move his arms before a meteorite that travels thousands of kilometers in seconds touches the ground being a couple of meters from the ground.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater: Oh I see. Well funnily enough, I recall Shirso doing a calc for that and coming out at around Mach 500. Lemme see if I can find it.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/quantifying-a-few-one-piece-speed-feats-1997961/

He actually had it come out at less than Mach 500.

You're not going to say Shirso is lowballing One Piece are you?

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 shirso  Online

@omnihater: Oh I see. Well funnily enough, I recall Shirso doing a calc for that and coming out at around Mach 500. Lemme see if I can find it.

I didn't account for any of this super massive atmosphere stuff lol. I just put it at baseline triple digit mach at least since the meteor was visible in the sky in almost the same time it took for someone like Issho to raise his sword.

Tbh I don't necessarily disagree with the OP planet being super massive (there's quite a few other hints as well besides just this), however such game changing stuff as this should be confirmed beyond doubt in the canon before using them as a cornerstone of your argument imo.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:
@sup3rn0va said:

I didn't account for any of this super massive atmosphere stuff lol. I just put it at baseline triple digit mach at least since the meteor was visible in the sky in almost the same time it took for someone like Issho to raise his sword.

Tbh I don't necessarily disagree with the OP planet being super massive (there's quite a few other hints as well besides just this), however such game changing stuff as this should be confirmed beyond doubt in the canon before using them as a cornerstone of your argument imo.

Agreed

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I already did it.

the meteor speed, according to different times

5s= mach 5830.904

10s=mach 2915.45

20s=mach 1457.73

30s=mach 970.845

And i only use 10000km, when obviously the distance is much more than that, but I do not care, the point is that luffy blitz obito.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/quantifying-a-few-one-piece-speed-feats-1997961/

Maybe he is afraid of saying the truth because of the hate towards OP in this forum.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va said:

Maybe he is afraid of saying the truth because of the hate towards OP in this forum.

Meh, could be. He is right though, you're going to need more than that scan to convince people.

However, I trust Shirso to not be biased even though I know he favors One Piece a lot. There aren't that many good One Piece debaters on CV, Shirso, SkySanji and Socajunkie are the only ones I can think of.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito is like the worst opponent for a purely physical h2h fighter like Luffy.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater said:
@sup3rn0va said:

Meh, could be. He is right though, you're going to need more than that scan to convince people.

However, I trust Shirso to not be biased even though I know he favors One Piece a lot. There aren't that many good One Piece debaters on CV, Shirso, SkySanji and Socajunkie are the only ones I can think of.

There are other scans (drums mountains sized which is 5km of height)

I am not interested in convincing anyone, I am only shown with evidence luffy's speed, in Naruto there is nothing like that, absolutely nothing.

There is also another feat that results in a similar speed, which is the candevish escaping from an explosion that destroyed a level of the flower hill, i calculated the feat and the result is like mach 4 digits, if we take that the explosions travel at speeds of 3km / s to 7km / s

They love to deny the OP feats and take anything from the naruto or bleach feats without thinking a little.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Raziel2014

Luffy would win if he connects any hit on Obito, adding in Observation haki means luffy can counter Kamui and know exactly when obito becomes tangible or intangible.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JOVIOLMA

OP didn't restricted summoning, so Gedo GG, and Obito can use the Rinnegan paths for himself as he is not wasting chakra controlling the Jinchuuriki and the Bijuus.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Gilateen
UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito easy, still surprisingly one Piece finally got their "bad apple"....cough*undre*cough....

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gedo mazo gets this treatment

No Caption Provided

So does obito

Future sight hard counters his kamui

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: Obito can't use the Rinnegan paths himself ? Like Nagato ?

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito Kamuis Luffy's Head off

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Gilateen

@joviolma: I restricted the Bijuu’s so it can be a fair fight.

SarahPopkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy blitzes and solos the verse

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: Rinnegan paths don't need the Bijuu though.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way, but with Luffy's future sight, I'm tempted to say he lands a blow, which can arguably one shot, especially with his knew haki technique. If Luffy doesn't use his haki properly, Obito will win.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito can remain intangible and use the rinnegan

No Caption Provided

He can remain intangible and rip luffys soul out of his body

No Caption Provided

He has access to all the six path techniques as confirmed by kakashi, guy, naruto, Konan, and obito. Because six paths of pain are restricted that means obito can use them here

No Caption Provided

Obito can remain intangible, use Bansho Tenin and chakra chains at the same time, choking luffy to death then use soul rip

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito isn't always intangible,he only goes intangible when he wants or tries to avoid attacks /physical contact

Whereas since we're using current WANO Luffy

His future sight hard counters kamui snipe and whatever tricks he has

And with internal Haki Luffy doesn't need to make physical contact with obito to one shot his brains out Luffy would project his fist right in front of obitos head and project his Haki which is invincible,obito won't see it and won't find any need to go intangible since he believes Luffy isn't making physical contact with him.

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whatamiseeing: Great post, with that being said Obito makes a new pet for himself.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray: If luffys fist is coming at him he'll go intangible. Anyways its in character for obito always uses summons to do the fighting for him while he stays back so he will see luffys technique then wont let it happen to him.

Rinnegan can see invisible barriers and can see limbo shadows which are in an invisible world

No Caption Provided

He still has izanagi which he can activate with a thought so once he feels pain he'll vanish and reappear or preemptively use it like he did against konan

Obito can pull luffy with Bansho Tenin and melt him with Fire release: Blast Wave Wild Dance, keep in mind luffy has to dodge the gedo mazo's attacks while this is happening.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray: If luffys fist is coming at him he'll go intangible. Anyways its in character for obito always uses summons to do the fighting for him while he stays back so he will see luffys technique then wont let it happen to him.

Rinnegan can see invisible barriers and can see limbo shadows which are in an invisible world

No Caption Provided

He still has izanagi which he can activate with a thought so once he feels pain he'll vanish and reappear or preemptively use it like he did against konan

Obito can pull luffy with Bansho Tenin and melt him with Fire release: Blast Wave Wild Dance, keep in mind luffy has to dodge the gedo mazo's attacks while this is happening.

The rinnegan sees chakra to the point it can even see chakra flow in bodies (something which can't be seen with naked eyes)

Barrier ninjutsu is made out of chakra (of course he would see it ) but unfortunately for him Haki ain't chakra so he ain't gonna see it coming

And Luffy doesn't need internal Haki to oneshot fodder animals and glass canon obito

he would only feel the need to use internal Haki when he finds out that everytime his fist makes contact with obitos body he goes intangible (so he'll result in finding a way of hurting obito without making contact)

He would be oneshoted/dead the split second he gets hit

Future sight already gives him knowledge on such a plan b4 hand but lol at fodder fire attacks like that doing a damn thing to current Luffy

Pre time skip base Luffy can tank this to the face bruh

No Caption Provided

And besides b4 he can use his fire style attack he has to take a certain stance so him using bansho tenin together with it ain't gonna be possible , Luffy would have already speedblitz and oneshoted gedo mazo right at the start and even if he hasn't it's too slow to tag Luffy

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ymirgod

There can be no arguments to making obito win.. Luffy defeated Katakuri who is even stronger and faster than the likes of Madara Uchiha.

Luffy wins.

user96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kata is stronger than madara??

OP jerkers gotta stop.

Luffy high diffs.

Avatar image for almightyamortal
AlmightyAmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whatamiseeing: just because he used the gedos chains on the bijuus with intangibility on does not mean he can use the human path with intangibility on, that is false equivalency and you would have to provide scans of him using it while intangible.

Also the chains themselves are specifically for controlling the bijuu, can you provide a scan of them restraining normal people?

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By WhatamIseeing

@skrskr: no its not a false equivalency the chains, deva, asura are all apart of the same technique, the seven paths. They are not separate. If obito can use the seventh path techniques while intangible he can use the rest. No where in the manga does it say he cant do that. Not only that it doesn’t add up and kishimoto always states the limit for techniques for ex the 5 second rule for deva, or obito not using the six paths or obito not using kamui intangibility. If there was a limit it would be stated.

No the chains are not specifically for bijuu anyone who touches a chakra rod gets hit with chains. The power surpression is specifically for bijuu. No where in the manga does it say it can only be used for bijuu no need for a scan.

In Naruto the author lays down all the limits for everything you cannot make up limits.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whatamiseeing: no it’s not at all, usage of the outer path traditionally comes with much greater risk and cost. If you can’t provide an instance of obito using a soul rip while intangible you can’t just say he can because you want to. If that was the case he would just soul rip any of them while being intangible and there would be nothing anyone could do.

So no scans of its potency in restraining non bijuu? Doesn’t it have to pierce for the chains to be active?

I’m not making up limits, I’m asking questions

Jesus get off of your high horse lol

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ymirgod said:

There can be no arguments to making obito win.. Luffy defeated Katakuri who is even stronger and faster than the likes of Madara Uchiha.

Luffy wins.

Madara eats the verse for breakfast.

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ymirgod said:

Luffy wins.

Old WB is continental with feats and even Oden is Prime WB level.. Madara gets embarassed...

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ymirgod said:

@the_alchemist01 said:
@ymirgod said:

Luffy wins.

Old WB is continental with feats and even Oden is Prime WB level.. Madara gets embarassed...

Sate sate sate....

Madara still solos the verse. Equalise energies and Edo madara has a chance 😃

No Caption Provided

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ymirgod said:

@the_alchemist01 said:
@ymirgod said:

Luffy wins.

Sate sate sate....

Madara still solos the verse. Equalise energies and Edo madara has a chance 😃

No Caption Provided

nah he dont