Random encounter, no Edo, who wins?

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Token1300

If this is nagato that attacked the village then Luffy beats Deva Path Nagato probably without using G4 Snakeman.

But even in G4 he might lose to Edo Tensei Prime Nagato. Edo Prime Nagato Chibaku Tensei (was stated by Naruto to be stronger than the Six Paths of Pain.) It took the combined might of KCM Naruto's Rasenshuriken, Killer B's Bijuudama, and Itachi's Complete Susano'o, just to destroy it.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's still too early to compare One Piece to the top tiers of Naruto. The powerscale is just too huge to imagine. Nagato would solo OP verse by. He did this in his wheelchair after having exerted most of his Chakra:

No Caption Provided

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this deva path only or ?

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Luffy blitzes or CT gg

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy actually has a good chance due to future site and superior physicals. He just needs to avoid soul rip and chibaku tensei.

DudeAv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DudeAv

@woodward: Nah... I wouldn't say one piece verse... Doffys birdcage is casual island level, Fujitoras gravity casually reaches island levels when he picks up all the rubble in dresrosa, Chinjao headbutt can be rounded to island level & he's mid tier, not to mention sick whitebeard at marineford should easily be multi island level when he lifted the islands!... Chibaku tensei is a high end feat for nagato!

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy obliterates him with a single punch.

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dudeav: Island level in One Piece isn't impressive, since most islands there and all of the ones you mentioned are small by real life standards. Realistically they're the size of cities when you scale them properly. On the other hand, Nagato in his wheelchair and divided his power to 6 bodies flattened Konohagakure, which is about 200km in size and went later on to create a small planet after tiring himself fighting Naruto. All of that done in his wheelchair and skeletal state. So yeah, he does solo the OP verse as does the top tier of Naruto.

Also, you're blowing things out of proportion...Island level is actually destroying the entire formation of an island, not AOE. Dressrosa, Marineford etc. were all still there. But then again, those islands are small in contrast to Naruto and real life standards.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Luffy

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato that bodied KCM Naruto and Bee? Yea, no, he stomps.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Sy8000  Online

Gear 4 takes Nagato out.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy bodies quickly.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Trndo

Luffy this is an easy fight

DudeAv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward: True for the most part... Islands, mountains & cities vary in size. The same could be also said to the Naruto world if you scale it to realistic standards... I'd say marineford & Dressrosa are both island size & even argue the mountain in Dressrosa (the one Luffy & law fought doffy on) is bigger than the mountain you circled in the chibaku tensei feat.

My bad on saying island level... I meant island range or AOE... When a sick whitebeard lifted up marineford, his quake fruit affected the surroundings around the island creating tsunamis as big as the island itself... In fact he could've flipped the island casually had he not been held back on protecting his crew & ace... To add on this, a Blackbeard wielding the gura gura casually created shockwaves & tsunamis that reached saboady from marineford, Blackbeard is inexperienced compared to whitebeard when wielding gura gura so imagine how much a non nerfed whitebeard could do! These are casual or nerfed feats that are outclassing nagatos high end chibaku tensei... & Mind you, this is pre-timeskip... We can guarantee Blackbeard to be stronger & have better control of his powers post-timeskip! & We aren't even mentioning aokoji flash freeze nor casually freezing the tsunamis that dwarfed marineford!

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dudeav: The Naruto World is same as the real world, since it's similarly depicted to the earth in the Naruto Last Movie, which is canon content. The rock formation in One Piece, especially in Marineford and Dressrosa, look more like hills or plateaus and nothing like mountains.

Marineford rock formation:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dressrosa King Plateau:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There has never been an instant in One Piece, where someone actually destroyed a mountain. One Piece is mostly about physicals rather than outright destructive capabilities. By power scaling, only Whitebeard and probably Blackbeard can bust a mountain, with the former stated to be the strongest man in OP.

You're comparing someone's best efforts to another guy's casual. Nagato literally at his deathbed picks up mountain range landscape and creates an asteroid out of it. Chibaku Tensei or Shinra Tensei >>>>>>>>>>>>> titling the small Marineford >>>>>>>>>>> anything in AOE and DC in One Piece. So yeah, Nagato certainly solos One Piece. His hax and DC is out of their league.

lilcabbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy gets overwhelmed

bouncyhippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

luffy blitzes.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SkySanji

Omg is Woodward using real life examples to say that Plateau in Dressrosa was the size he depicted in his scan?

No Caption Provided

This is just the top of The rock plateau in Dressrosa:

No Caption Provided

Easily putting the Rock plateau at mountain sized.

The Dressrosa rock plateau easily dwarfs the rock plateau from your scan(Toothpick vs. A large building kind of dwarfing)

As you can see that is not how it works you can't use a real life examples to debunk a size of a structure

Again Stop Lowballing One Piece

Also in the Marineford scan

>Those are Giants

>Those mountains (although thin are in the background)

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nagato soul rips.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

@dudeav: Island level in One Piece isn't impressive, since most islands there and all of the ones you mentioned are small by real life standards. Realistically they're the size of cities when you scale them properly. On the other hand, Nagato in his wheelchair and divided his power to 6 bodies flattened Konohagakure, which is about 200km in size and went later on to create a small planet after tiring himself fighting Naruto. All of that done in his wheelchair and skeletal state. So yeah, he does solo the OP verse as does the top tier of Naruto.

Also, you're blowing things out of proportion...Island level is actually destroying the entire formation of an island, not AOE. Dressrosa, Marineford etc. were all still there. But then again, those islands are small in contrast to Naruto and real life standards.

The mountains are small aswell in Naruto world if we going by real life standards so the compare doesn´t make any sense. When it was State that Konoha was 200km in size, it is this only a headcanon nonsense or did you have at least a clear statement? Alone Alabasta is very big(large country by this feat which get used by a statement: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:CinCameron20/Size_of_OP_planet), we have many big Island(Dressrosa) or even country size island(Wano). If you saying island level in One piece isn´t impressive, then Naruto feats aren´t impressiv either.

Before Nagato can use anything, Luffy already blitz him and beat him.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Yray  Online

Current Luffy>Katakuri>>>Dressrosa G4 Luffy=/>Doffy >>any version of nagato

And also one piece mid tiers>>Naruto mid tiers

Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward: "no one in op has busted a mountain"...,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray said:

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#29  Edited By Earendill

Nagato curbs.

@yray said:

Lol. Do you really believe that? Nagato >> Big Mom by the feats.

The One Piece characters were so slow that. Big Mom, one of the four Yonkous, could not catch a ship for 48 hours. :))

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd go with Nagato. More hax and more versatile.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: Just nonsense claims with no scans to prove it. Why would you bother replying to my inbox, if this pile of shit the best you can do?

- Forest of Death is stated to be 10km.

No Caption Provided

-You can fit 10 of the Forest of Death within this portion of Konoha. 10km x 10 = 100km. Since this is only a portion of the village, possibly covers only half of the village, it would give Konoha a rough estimation of 200km. Basic maths proves this.

No Caption Provided

-Alabasta >>>>>>>>>>> Dressrosa and Marineford in size anyway. If you were trying to assert OP islands are big and used Alabasta as a reference, then you failed since I never said all islands are small, but most of them are. Alabasta itself is an exception. It doesn't change the fact most islands in OP are small.

Oda never made OP to be about destructive capabilities but rather physicals. If you were a true OP fan like I am, you would know this but people like you ruin this manga's reputation.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: You're scared enough you're afraid to hit the reply button? I'll own you anytime you try to debate me, kid. By the way, you haven't replied to me in the PS vs Ichigo, Mihawk, Zoro, Kenpachi thread, where I debunked you thinking Fuji's meteor were mountain-sized. I'll accept your concession on that thread. Moving on...

''Omg is Woodward using real life examples to say that Plateau in Dressrosa was the size he depicted in his scan?''

Your inability to differentiate between rock formations is astonishing. A 5 year old kid would tell the difference.

This:

No Caption Provided

Looks more like this:

No Caption Provided

''The Dressrosa rock plateau easily dwarfs the rock plateau from your scan(Toothpick vs. A large building kind of dwarfing)''

I believe I know what a mountain looks like, because I live in a city where I see mountain terrain when I'm driving. Dressrosa's rock plateau's formation looks nothing like a mountain, if you actually had functional eyes. I don't give a shit if it dwarfs a 10m palace, it's not a mountain by formation and by size. And I have yet to see a scan of someone destroying it instead of AOE.

'' Again Stop Lowballing One Piece''

Again, stop overrating One Piece where it doesn't belong.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earendill: Exactly. These guys ruin One Piece's reputation. I'm One Piece's biggest fan, but come one, it's way below Naruto in powerscale.

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99 said:

I'd go with Nagato. More hax and more versatile.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMH.The plateau in Dressrossa has a hill sized structure on top and reaches above cloud height. It's obviously the size of a mountain.

OT: Luffy ragdolls.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Undre  Online

@woodward:

Lol its moutian fam

No Caption Provided

Now now naruto moutians are more questionable

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: So Pica dwarfs 4m buildings? Interesting

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Undre  Online

@woodward: lol their at least like 6m. A moutian is at least 330m. So he needs to be 50 times bigger. Which he is

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Raziel2014

Luffy would win, Nagato might have Comparable if not superior DC via Chibaku tensei but what good is it if he is dead before he even gets to use it, nagato stats are shit tier in comparison to luffy be it durability, strength, senses. all luffy needs is one good punch and nagato is dead.

naruto calc never cease to amaze me, Forest of death is indeed 10km but the picture people seem to think is forest of death aint it, is just a forest that is close to Konoha, FOD has a split river/lake.

Konoha without wank using the Hokage faces is about 4km in diameter which is Town size.

CT calc is always wanked by naruto fans for some reason, even if you assume those are indeed mountains using average size of 600m makes CT a Mountain level Feat.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: 330m? Lol. You need to do some reading then. The United Nations accepts a mountain at an elevation of minimum 2,500m, which is the exact description of mountains in Naruto. 330m is the size for a hill or plateau. You One Piece fans need to learn the difference between a hill/plateau and mountain; One Piece has the former while Naruto has the latter.

Is Pica even as durable as a mountain to begin with? Let's assume he's mountain-sized, which he isn't, he's made of stones in the end and rock is more durable than stone pound for pound.

Just post me a scan of a mountain busting feat in OP instead of eyeballing, which you perceive to be mountain-sized and mountain-durability.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward: Pica was calced to be around 1.5km iirc. Not to mention, Don Chinjao splitting the Ice Continent is already an impressive enough feat from a high tier character that Luffy scales to. Also, a injured base Luffy has a feat of face tanking Fujitora's fierce tiger which pulverized one of the giant rocks surrounding Dressrosa which is mountain level.

Pain's physical durability,strength, and speed doesn't compare to Chibaku Tensei and would just get blitzed by Luffy imo. Chibaku is his most impressive feat but his strength doesn't scale to it in comparison.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Undre  Online

@woodward said:

@undre: 330m? Lol. You need to do some reading then. The United Nations accepts a mountain at an elevation of minimum 2,500m, which is the exact description of mountains in Naruto. 330m is the size for a hill or plateau. You One Piece fans need to learn the difference between a hill/plateau and mountain; One Piece has the former while Naruto has the latter.

Is Pica even as durable as a mountain to begin with? Let's assume he's mountain-sized, which he isn't, he's made of stones in the end and rock is more durable than stone pound for pound.

Just post me a scan of a mountain busting feat in OP instead of eyeballing, which you perceive to be mountain-sized and mountain-durability.

Lol dued now you playing games nothing in naruto is anywhere near 2,500m

No Caption Provided

And 2,500m is like mount Everest size an moutian is a minimum of 330m

No Caption Provided

And kurama is only like 100m. Seeing that is eye ball is human size

And hes suppose to be moutian size

And pica is made of rock and litterly has 8m buildings as zits

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Luffy, if he can body Nagato before he gets tagged by a Chibaku Tensei. I'd back him for a solid majority.

War_monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray said:

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy. I'm only on fishman island, post time skip, and it's clear that observation and conqueror haki gives him a huge edge. Assuming Conqueror won't drop him then observation negates pretty much any speed advantage and event planning.

The "pacifists" robots were said to be using the admiral's devil fruit and yet Luffy trashed them after dodging 3 shots with haki. Also his gear 2 and natural resistances to pain and bodily harm should pur him at an advantage.

Could be wrong but assuming that Nagato will use his meteor making technique straight away seems like B.S when he mentioned before that it's a last resort move.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

@tyki_mikk25: Just nonsense claims with no scans to prove it. Why would you bother replying to my inbox, if this pile of shit the best you can do?

- Forest of Death is stated to be 10km.

No Caption Provided

-You can fit 10 of the Forest of Death within this portion of Konoha. 10km x 10 = 100km. Since this is only a portion of the village, possibly covers only half of the village, it would give Konoha a rough estimation of 200km. Basic maths proves this.

No Caption Provided

-Alabasta >>>>>>>>>>> Dressrosa and Marineford in size anyway. If you were trying to assert OP islands are big and used Alabasta as a reference, then you failed since I never said all islands are small, but most of them are. Alabasta itself is an exception. It doesn't change the fact most islands in OP are small.

Oda never made OP to be about destructive capabilities but rather physicals. If you were a true OP fan like I am, you would know this but people like you ruin this manga's reputation.

IMO... First of all the panel where you use the forest of death, can we really assume that this panel show the forest of death. In the panel above which you post we can clearly see two rivers ways, but in the panel where you use the forest for the calc, we can only see one river path, which mean it most like isn´t the forest of the death. But yeah let say it is the forest of the death, you just make a big mistake. The lenght is only 10km from the gate to the tower, we don´t have any idea how big is the diameter of the forest death overall. Alone by the lenght and if we assume that the panel which you post show really the forest of the death, then we would get 80-100km in lenght which is fewer then 200km.

As the user Undre show which his compare, Kyuubi is only 60-100m large yet he was large as a mountain in a Naruto world IMO.. Way more fewer then our normal mountains in the real world. You compare doesn´t make any sense yet.

You just try to downplay One Piece(as always) character, yet Pica is bigger then any mountain which we see in Naruto(by your logic), in fact that he was big as the mountain in the centre of Dressrosa.

Hajrudin is most like 15-20m large yet he was very small compare to the mountain:

No Caption Provided

It is just one stage of the mountain and Hajrudin is small to even compare to the spice rocks who are at least 40-50m large.

The mountain is overall 400-800m large and Pica was similar large when he try to kill King Riku:

No Caption Provided

And Zoro cut Pica easily, Law even cut multiple mountains at once(called he cut the island by the editor). One piece character already pass mountain lvl and even island lvl isn´t something big for Admirals or Yonkous.

Dressrosa is most like a large Island, Fujitora putting these feat easily:

No Caption Provided

Nagato get rekt by Luffy who is faster and stronger then Nagato.