Current Luffy runs Espada Gauntlet *read op*

• 86 results
LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@skysanji: Faulty comparison with the Rukia thing that you edited after I already responded to your comment. Bakudo 61 Rikujokoro binds the target and halts their movements, so no he shouldn't still be able move her like you're implying.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By SkySanji

@limitlesssigil said:
@skysanji said:
@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji: Zommari isn't capable of dodging it or anything. Also, why do you assume Zommari's ability won't go through Armament Haki when it affects through clothes etc? Aswell as Zommari himself saying his eyes take control of anything

With Speed equalized Luffy just Elephant Gatling gun's him if that's the case

No way that happens before Zommari controls some of his limbs.

Again he can't get pasted Luffy's Armanent Haki

Round 2 he just blitzes and oneshots him

Luffy isn't blitzing someone that was capable of outspeeding Byakuya on multiple occasions. Infact Zommari even states he has the fastest Sonido out of all the Espada

The same Byakuya who got blitzed by Ichigo keeping in mind this is only an arc Later....

Also feats>>>>><Statements Zommari is not faster than any of his higher peer or any top tier captains

I already went over why Armanent Haki is thicker than clothes full body suits in fact on Post #25

The likely reason Luffy's Grizzly Magnum didn't instantly turn to stone is because of how big it is.

Irrelevant since it's Shinokuni has a Huge Aoe as seen in the video

No Caption Provided

And here's his ability working on a Kido, don't try and tell me that it's a sentient being aswell

No Caption Provided

You would have to prove that his power actually worked on the Kido, Byakuya isn't an idiot why would he put a kido wall up if he knew Zommari could control it also Byakuya is explaining how Kido negates his attack on the bottom left for crying out loud

Did his attack not reach and affect the Kido yes or no?

Reach yes, now prove it affected it.

I never claimed he'd be able to move the Kido etc, that's ridiculous but the fact remains it did interact with the Kido, no reason it can't do the same with Armament Haki.

What!? Just because it can interact with it doesn't mean it can control Luffy's arm unless he gets passed the Armanent Haki

You can't prove it can control The Kido or Luffy's Armanent Haki coated arm

You would have to prove Zommari can control inanimate objects.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: we both know that controlling senbonzakura’a blades isn’t equivalent to controlling energy blasts. Don’t play that game. The Haki armor can move, therefore it can be controlled.

As for the rukia’s arms part, byakuya was restraining her movement with his kido.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@skysanji said:
@limitlesssigil said:
@skysanji said:
@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji: Zommari isn't capable of dodging it or anything. Also, why do you assume Zommari's ability won't go through Armament Haki when it affects through clothes etc? Aswell as Zommari himself saying his eyes take control of anything

With Speed equalized Luffy just Elephant Gatling gun's him if that's the case

No way that happens before Zommari controls some of his limbs.

Again he can't get pasted Luffy's Armanent Haki

Again Luffy doesn't have Full Body so he can easily get past it

Round 2 he just blitzes and oneshots him

Luffy isn't blitzing someone that was capable of outspeeding Byakuya on multiple occasions. Infact Zommari even states he has the fastest Sonido out of all the Espada

The same Byakuya who got blitzed by Ichigo keeping in mind this is only an arc Later....

Yeah and by that Logic, SS Arc Ichigo beat Kenpachi so Kenpachi in Hueco Mundo arc is fodder lmfao.

Also feats>>>>><Statements Zommari is not faster than any of his higher peer or any top tier captains

Blitzing Byakuya puts him above most of the Espada, especially since Byakuya is literally the fastest Captain, so yes his statement does hold weight.

I already went over why Armanent Haki is thicker than clothes full body suits in fact on Post #25

The likely reason Luffy's Grizzly Magnum didn't instantly turn to stone is because of how big it is.

Irrelevant since it's Shinokuni has a Huge Aoe as seen in the video

As seen in the video, the Shinokuni is only hitting the tips of Luffy's Grizzly Magnum since Caesar is using it as a fist, so it's not encompassing the whole area. Nice try dodging my point though.

No Caption Provided

And here's his ability working on a Kido, don't try and tell me that it's a sentient being aswell

No Caption Provided

You would have to prove that his power actually worked on the Kido, Byakuya isn't an idiot why would he put a kido wall up if he knew Zommari could control it also Byakuya is explaining how Kido negates his attack on the bottom left for crying out loud

Did his attack not reach and affect the Kido yes or no?

Reach yes, now prove it affected it.

The big Symbol on the Kido doesn't prove it affected it lol?

I never claimed he'd be able to move the Kido etc, that's ridiculous but the fact remains it did interact with the Kido, no reason it can't do the same with Armament Haki.

What!? Just because it can interact with it doesn't mean it can control Luffy's arm unless he gets passed the Armanent Haki

Again you're ignoring the fact that Luffy can only cover so much of his body with CoA, Zommari still wrecks him and you've yet to provide anything that suggests otherwise.

You can't prove it can control The Kido or Luffy's Armanent Haki coated arm

You would have to prove Zommari can control inanimate objects.

Kido is an inanimate object lol

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: Yes Kido is an inanimate object but you would have to prove he can control it or move it I again already told you why that's not possible since Byakuya isn't an idiot.

I already gave you an example on why he doesn't need full body Haki, if we are going to keep going in circles I won't respond to you anymore:

No Caption Provided

He can just do this using his Large hand as a shield and attack effectively or just Elephant Gatling Gun him which was going to destroy Noah

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By ourmanuel

@skysanji: he’s not going to be able to block all the eyes with his arm haki

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By SkySanji

@ourmanuel said:

@skysanji: we both know that controlling senbonzakura’a blades isn’t equivalent to controlling energy blasts.

I didn't equate it to controlling Senbonzakura’s Blades I equated it to controlling Haki

Don’t play that game. The Haki armor can move, therefore it can be controlled.

No Caption Provided

Since When?

As for the rukia’s arms part, byakuya was restraining her movement with his kido.

I'll concede to that since I'm not suse about this one

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@ourmanuel: Luffy doesn't have Full Body Haki, apparently SkySanji is saying Grizzly Magnum is going to shield him, when theres nothing stopping Zommari from moving quickly behind the Grizzly Magnum and controlling Luffy's Head since we know Luffy using G3 Makes him much slower. SkySanji is just ignorant to any evidence that doesn't agree with him.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:
@ourmanuel said:

@skysanji: we both know that controlling senbonzakura’a blades isn’t equivalent to controlling energy blasts.

I didn't equate it to controlling Senbonzakura’s Blades I equated it to controlling Haki

Don’t play that game. The Haki armor can move, therefore it can be controlled.

No Caption Provided

Since When?

It’s literally just putting on armoir on his clothes. It can still be moved, just as senbonzakura’s petals could be too. I have a hard time believing that this wouldn’t be the case when the armor wasn’t able to nullify the Stone hax

I'll concede to that.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By SkySanji

With Speed equalized Zommari is going to move quickly behind Luffy? Logic....

also Luffy can use Gear stacking and gear 4 to prevent that speed debuff

Speed not equalized Zommari gets blitzed

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Yes, with speed equalized and Luffy using a G3 attack which slows him down, Basic Logic.

He's only shown Gear Stacking once and it drained him completely. If he used G4 then Zommari controls his head even easier since there's nothing blocking it.

Luffy isn't Blitzing someone who Blitzed Byakuya. Try again.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By SkySanji

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji: Yes, with speed equalized and Luffy using a G3 attack which slows him down, Basic Logic.

He's only shown Gear Stacking once and it drained him completely. If he used G4 then Zommari controls his head even easier since there's nothing blocking it.

So? He will pulverize Zommari instantaneously, I'd Say Gear stacking is Worth it if we go by your logic even though speed is equalized....

Wait but with your Logic Gear 3 slows him down so with Gear 2 and Gear 4 he should be faster and outspeed Zommari, No?

SPEED IS EQUALIZED NO MATTER WHAT

Base Luffy can go gear Second it doesn't matter SPEED IS EQUALIZED all it means is that he gets his striking power from Gear Second not the speed.

Ss arc Byakuya got blitzed by Bankai Ichigo, this is an arc Later And The Captains did no known training....... Try again

Zommari is slower than any of the Espadas above him

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By ourmanuel

@skysanji: SS arc ichigo blitzed byakuya twice and the first time was due to byakuya not knowing to watch out for ichigo’s bankai speed since he was still trying to figure out what it was, the second time was due to him being shocked that he knocked away all his petals and byakuya still reacted to his attack. The entire thing reeked of plot/plot armor and it never happened again during their fight. Plus slower characters like Toshiro were able to keep up with espada number 3.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By SkySanji

@ourmanuel said:

@skysanji: SS arc ichigo blitzed byakuya twice and the first time was due to byakuya not knowing to watch out for ichigo’s bankai speed, the second time was due to him being shocked that he knocked away all his petals. The entire thing reeked of plot/plot armor and it never happened again during their fight. Plus slower characters like Toshiro were able to keep up with espada number 3.

I know but Luffy should be faster than that based on feats again he kicked Lightning Pre timeskip without any gears.

And Byakuya was getting wrecked by masked ICHIGO guess who high diffed Grimmjow....

Also I doubt Byakuya is blitzing Toshiro or any captains

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

So? He will pulverize Zommari instantaneously, I'd Say It's Worth it....

Wait but with your Logic Gear 3 slows him down so with Gear 4 he should be faster and outspeed Zommari, No?

Base Luffy can go gear Second it doesn't matter SPEED IS EQUALIZED

That's not what Speed Equalized means, it means their Base Speed is equalized, any buffs or in this case debuffs, change that.

Ss arc Byakuya got blitzed by Bankai Ichigo, this is an arc Later And The Captains did no known training....... Try again

Again by your Logic Shikai Ichigo is as strong as Nnoitra since Kenpachi who did no training beat him.

Headcanon, by feats he's faster than any of them.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

@ourmanuel said:

@skysanji: SS arc ichigo blitzed byakuya twice and the first time was due to byakuya not knowing to watch out for ichigo’s bankai speed, the second time was due to him being shocked that he knocked away all his petals. The entire thing reeked of plot/plot armor and it never happened again during their fight. Plus slower characters like Toshiro were able to keep up with espada number 3.

I know but Luffy should be faster than that based on feats again he kicked Lightning Pre timeskip without any gears.

Also I doubt Byakuya is blitzing Toshiro or any captains

Its so funny how you always bring that feat up, if you're just going to be ignorant then there's nothing stopping me from calling that feat an outlier.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By SkySanji

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

Wait but with your Logic Gear 3 slows him down so with Gear 4 he should be faster and outspeed Zommari, No?

That's not what Speed Equalized means, it means their Base Speed is equalized, any buffs or in this case debuffs, change that.

No, you are missing the definition the Op is equalizing speed for a reason he knows a character will be able to blitz so why do it if Goku can just go SSJ and remove that restriction? It's clearly there to make the fight fair, same thing as stats equalized

Again by your Logic Shikai Ichigo is as strong as Nnoitra since Kenpachi who did no training beat him.

Ahh but your forgetting Kenpachi can unrestrict himself depending on who he is fighting as pointed out by Unohana who even brings up Nnoitra

What feats? are you forgetting Byakuya was about to get killed by a masked Ichigo, guess who barely beat a ressurecion Grimmjow not to mention Starkk's grabbing Orihime and returning before Ichigo and Kenpachi can react what are you on about right now?

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:.

That’s reaction

And Byakuya was getting wrecked by masked ICHIGO guess who high diffed Grimmjow....

That ichigo isn’t the same as visored ichigo. Ulquiorra mentions how ichigo’s reiatsu was greater than his when the hollow was taking over his mind during their first encounter.

Guess who helped mid diff espada 0

Also I doubt Byakuya is blitzing Toshiro or any captains.

Arrancar arc byakuya would most definitely blitz arrancar arc Toshiro.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

No, you are missing the definition the Op is equalizing speed for a reason he knows a character will be able to blitz so why do it if Goku can just go SSJ and remove that restriction ?it's clearly there to make the fight fair.

Ahh but your forgetting Kenpachi can unrestrict himself depending on who he is fighting as pointed out by Unohana who even brings up Nnoitra

Aka he got stronger because the Plot Demanded it, same with Byakuya, Same with every single one of the Captains. And also, if you're suggesting that Byakuya would get blitzed by Grimmjow, then you're also suggesting that Toshiro is tiers faster than Byakuya since he fought Halibel.

What feats? are you forgetting Byakuya was about to get killed by a masked Ichigo, guess who barely beat a ressurecion Grimmjow not to mention Starkk's grabbing Orihime and returning before Ichigo and Kenpachi can react what are you on about right now?

They reacted perfectly fine to Starrk and proof that wasn't a form of teleportation? Again, trying to downplay Byakuya by saying he was getting killed by masked Ichigo doesn't mean anything, as others have said that was riddled with PIS and like Kenpachi he appeared massively stronger between the arcs, unless you're again suggesting that Byakuya is probably the weakest captain and miles behind either Toshiro or Kenpachi.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By SkySanji

@ourmanuel said:
@skysanji said:.

That’s reaction

Luffy's leg would have to be moving at Lightning speed to kick the lightning bolt so it's combat and reaction,unless your saying anyone can see Luffy kicking lightning....

That ichigo isn’t the same as visored ichigo. Ulquiorra mentions how ichigo’s reiatsu was greater than his when the hollow was taking over his mind during their first encounter.

Okay fair enough

Guess who helped mid diff espada 0

Helped also no context of the fight also Guess who smacked him as well a 50% Ichigo

Also I doubt Byakuya is blitzing Toshiro or any captains.

Arrancar arc byakuya would most definitely blitz arrancar arc Toshiro.

With what feats? He couldn't outspeed Zommari while Toshiro technically defeated Hallibel, saying "most definitely" is a little premature, No?

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@skysanji: Expected tbh, Byakuya is the captain famous for his speed and apparently by your logic Toshiro could casually blitz Byakuya.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Expected tbh, Byakuya is the captain famous for his speed and apparently by your logic Toshiro could casually blitz Byakuya.

Never did I say that I'm saying, saying that Byakuya can "most definitely" blitz Toshiro is not factual, there are 2 sides to this read both before commenting....

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway it's 4:59 here and a 1 v 2 debate can be pretty tiring I'm heading to bed....

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

You said Byakuya was getting killed by Masked Ichigo

Implied Byakuya is slow because he was blitzed by Zommari

Toshiro was fighting Halibel the 3rd Espada who by your logic would blitz Zommari

So yes you're implying Toshiro could casually blitz Byakuya.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He isn’t beating Barragan, Starrk or Ulquiorra 2nd form. He clears the previous rounds.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 Stops at 11-13 or clears.

R2 Basically the same as above. Lanza and respira are dangerous.

R3 Luffy gets stomped.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By helloman

He stops at 11 for rounds one and two and does not clear round three.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: funny how you think vice captains dodging light is an outlier but luffy kicking lighting and kaskashi cutting lightning isnt

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By SkySanji

@undre said:

@skysanji: funny how you think vice captains dodging light is an outlier

Shuhei dodging light is an outlier Because SS arc Ichigo blitzed a semi serious Bankai Byakuya that would mean Shuhei will blitz the ever living crap out of every single Captain on top of that we have Gin's bankai that it mach 500 and Post Ulquiorra fight full clothed Bankai Ichigo was barely dodging that

You do the math....

but luffy kicking lighting and kaskashi cutting lightning isnt

Luffy kicking lightning is consistent because we have Kalifa reacting to lightning but gets blitzed by a holding back Sanji the Monster Trio should be similar in stats not that it matters since Sanji was holding back, where did Kakashi come from.....

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 stop at Zommari.

R2 stop at Zommari.

If he win against Zommari ( i think he isnt ) , Grimmjow or Nnotria stomp him .

R3 Get blitzed , or get stomped .

War_monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By War_monger

Current luffy clears in base or g2

Occhidifalco11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points