Current Laxus vs Katakuri Charlotte

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WiseforAges

Who win in a battle to the death between the old brother figures of their groups?

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus oneshots.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NocTimereaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus takes this battle over Katakuri with high-diff as that future sight is still going to present a problem.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Future sight won't help Dogtooth dodge the AoE of Laxus's lightning blasts. Laxus curbstomps.

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 CaoCao  Online

Any new feats for Laxus? I saw him beating Erza.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e95ac101dd38
deactivated-5e95ac101dd38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: Yeah he pretty much won, even though they were both out of magic.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoa what new feats did Laxus get ?

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus curbs

incursio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're not even comparable.

Laxus wrecks him.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus apparently has no new speed feats. Dogtooth blitzes and impales him with a spear as usual.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SkySanji

CV: Luffy is comparable in speed to BSm Naruto

Also Cv: Laxus oneshots Katakuri

I understand One Piece has shit energy durability but speed is still a factor in fights and Laxus can Nuke Katakuri but before then Katakuri would have blitzed and pummeled him.

Also notice How aside from Worldofruin and hit it’s the same One piece lowballers saying Laxus stomps, I’m deceased.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri was never able to blitz Laxus to begin with, or even beat him at all for that matter, doubly so now that he scales to Erza. And anyone saying he's going to oneshot with a spear of all things seems to have missed Laxus taking Erza's blows amped by Natsu's fire and Gray's ice head-on.

SocaJunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus stomps. I don’t read Fairy Tail or know much about him but I don’t care, One Piece debating is in such a shit and embarassing state compared to the glory of a few years ago that I hope Laxus can solo the Straw Hats.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By KingZod

@hittheassasin: Scales TO her? Hasn’t he always been above her?

Also this fight with Ezra that’s being mentioned, it takes place during 100YQ?

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Yray  Online

Well since laxus stomps and oneshots a first yonko commander might as well make a laxus Vs kaido match let's see how far the wank goes.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray said:

Well since laxus stomps and oneshots a first yonko commander might as well make a laxus Vs kaido match let's see how far the wank goes.

Laxus just barely beat Erza, someone who is a low diff material for Katakuri.

And since Laxus don´t show any impressiv feat so far, he get beaten again by Katakuri.

The different in speed and power is to large,also future sight is to op.

insaneMonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By insaneMonk

I can't wrap my head around how someone thinks laxus can win let alone stomp,

Katakuri is leagues faster than lightning timers and probably in the sub rel tier as he was capable of dodging and reacting to snake man's punches snake man's base speed is in the mid quadmach and it keeps on increasing in speed

He still can't overcome future sight in addition to the massive speed advantage Katakuri has and multimountain+ AP PUNCHES Katakuri spams

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus.

INF4MY_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus godstomp GG

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 CaoCao  Online

After i read the fight against Erza, pretty much this:

@yray said:

Laxus just barely beat Erza, someone who is a low diff material for Katakuri.

And since Laxus don´t show any impressiv feat so far, he get beaten again by Katakuri.

The different in speed and power is to large,also future sight is to op.

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri oneshots. Dafuq?

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did someone just say Katakuri is sub rel???

Laxus still oneshots:

No Caption Provided

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus high diffs. He is overall more powerful than katakuri he is around island level(being superior to erza) and he's got the ability to spam aoe(mountain size) nukes. Kata has the slight edge in speed + precog would help him last a lot longer but I really don't see him dodging all that aoe, he would get overwhelmed eventually.

With that said, katakuri is physically superior, if laxus goes for cqc he might lose, his best bet is to keep distance and spam nukes. So laxus high diff wins.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing as no concrete feats for Laxus have been provided, Katakuri stomps via superior speed, precog and versatility

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod: As opposed to the mountain of feats provided for Katakuri, I suppose?

INF4MY_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod: Katakuri is cool and all but Laxus is physically stronger and more durable besides how is pre-cog going to save Katakuri from Fairy Law?

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus stomps.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By KingZod

@hittheassasin: The general consensus is that Katakuri is a stronger combatant, so until something is provided that contradicts that it stands

Now stop being a smartass and actually provide some evidence that substantiates your claim, I’ll do the same if I disagree with you

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By KingZod

@inf4my: Based on what? Kata overpowered G4 Boundman Luffy, who to my knowledge is physically superior to

The same goes for durability as he also took direct hits from G4 Luffy and Fairy Law takes time to set up, time he will not be given here

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@kingzod: The general consensus? Even ignoring how that's not how logic or the burden of proof works, nor a real way to draw a conclusion, what thread have you been reading, exactly? Almost twice as many people have said Laxus wins, so what exactly are you on about?

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By CaoCao  Online

I still didn´t see anything that put Laxus anywhere on Katakuri his level (Only his AoE is his trump card). Can someone give me a scaling for him, to understand why do people think now that Laxus "stomps" Katakuri? And please, don´t tell me because the fight with Erza.

Almost twice as many people have said Laxus wins, so what exactly are you on about?

That alone isn´t realy representative, in particular on CV.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: Of course it's not representative of anything, I'm not the one making the stupid consensus argument. But if you come into a Comicvine thread saying the other side better provide proof because your own side is the consensus, but this is explicitly contradicted by the thread itself, you just come off as silly.

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By CaoCao  Online

@hittheassasin said:

@caocao: Of course it's not representative of anything, I'm not the one making the stupid consensus argument. But if you come into a Comicvine thread saying the other side better provide proof because your own side is the consensus, but this is explicitly contradicted by the thread itself, you just come off as silly.

Well, the burden of proof already begins, when people make claims that character x stomps y. I knew Katakuri and Laxus (Katakuri better), so i asked of course for the side who said Laxus stomps, because i can say the same that Laxus never able to blitz Katakuri to begin with, since Lightning isn´t realy relevant anymore in early One Piece Manga. So i understand the Speed Scaling from One Piece, but i miss the Speed Scaling here from Fairy Tail.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: Forgive my presumptuous claim then, Katakuri stomps

Care to refute?

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Tyki_Mikk25

Do Laxus lightning even able to hurt Katakuri in first place? Katakuri is a mochi logia df like user, he can´t even get hurt by Laxus who doesn´t have Haki to counter him, the battle is out already in firstplace. And even if,Katakuri is scaled to Marco who could react to light speed, alone by the quote/statement, Katakuri get scale to at least relevastic speed with is enough to handle with Laxus lightning speed. Katakuri can easily pierce something who is harder then steel, so he don´t gonna have problems to make big holes into Laxus body.

Katakuri take this.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: Katakuri is a paramecia df user he’s not a logia

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod: I mean, why not. To do so, I'd need to know how fast you believe Katakuri is, how you believe his precognition helps him win, as well as why you think his versatility is superior and how that allows him to win, concretely.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

He is a special paramecia df(was called) user who is similar to a logia, the reason why Oda call him first logia but change it to paramecia was because mochi wasn´t similar to the other logiapower, but Katakuri working like a logia df user, you need haki to hurt him, neither Pedro or Capone could even damage him and Capone use tons of bullet which Katakuri dodge in logia manier.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Woodward

@caocao: Laxus scales to Jellal and Ezra power wise. Jellal being able to dodge Acnologia’s Dragon Roar at point blank, which are shown to cross an ocean instantly.

And Ezra being able to intercept a meteor that is shown to travel from outer space in the matter of seconds.

There is also the dragon continental travel that Laxus scales from, and the fact he’s so much faster than his pre time skip version, who was Mach 300.

And speaking Mach, there were calcs that placed Laxus at Mach 900 but I don’t want to get into that.

So unless you’re under the impression Katakuri is sub relativistic like some clown said, he’s not blitzing with his feats.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

So unless you’re under the impression Katakuri is sub relativistic like some clown said, he’s not blitzing with his feats.

Relativistic speed, not sub. :)(:

He scales to Marco as you scale Laxus to Jellal and Erza, so yes he is relativistic speed.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: Kizaru’s beams aren’t LS, otherwise I can do the same for Sting

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By CaoCao  Online

@woodward said:

@tyki_mikk25: Kizaru’s beams aren’t LS, otherwise I can do the same for Sting

Ok, then you have statements that Sting can attack with the movement of lightspeed, i will agree.

Light alone as an ability in fiction isn´t enough, as long you don´t have statements that backed up the speed. Kizaru his light was backed up by the manga, and by the databook.

@woodward said:

@caocao: Laxus scales to Jellal and Ezra power wise. Jellal being able to dodge Acnologia’s Dragon Roar at point blank, which are shown to cross an ocean instantly.

The Dragon Roar itself has shown to cross an ocean instantly? Cool, if this is true, then Laxus at least has a good reactionspeed.

And Ezra being able to intercept a meteor that is shown to travel from outer space in the matter of seconds.

You know that already one second inside of the atmosphere would be far below sub-relativistic, right? That isn´t even MHS, unless we have any circumstantial, that the distance between the atmosphere and the earth ground is far, far, far bigger then normal.

There is also the dragon continental travel that Laxus scales from, and the fact he’s so much faster than his pre time skip version, who was Mach 300.

And how scaled Laxus from this continental travel, if he don´t even interact with his speed? Only by estimates?

And speaking Mach, there were calcs that placed Laxus at Mach 900 but I don’t want to get into that.

That are only calcs, but if we are allowed to going with fanstatements, then i can post this as well.

Not only by "some clown":

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Laxus_Dreyar

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Charlotte_Katakuri

MHS+ vs Relativistic+ is a huge difference.

And before you now said VsBattle is bullshit, then i have to agree with you, but the same is with fancalcs. So what i need is at least a better speedfeat (Not based on travel alone) and/or a lightspeedfeat that was backed up to move with the speed of light and/or at least that it is natural light.

Is this even natural lightning from Laxus`?

mevbi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't FT end already? What are these new feats?

donutmaker31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Yray  Online

@ecoblitz said:

doesn't matter what it's called he pretty much can do most things a logia can do like turning his entire body into mochi

No Caption Provided

probably the only reason his df classification was changed by oda from logia to 'special paramecia' was because his df isn't a natural element like other logia types

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay Laxus can nuke Katakuri but I won’t tolerate someone saying Laxus has better physicals than Katakuri, he scales massively above a gear 3rd strike.