This is Goku before fighting Jiren

Fight takes place here:

Who wins?

#2 Edited by TwentyGoodMen (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

ChromeDisaster marked this as the best answer

@almighty said:

You keep ignoring my posts debunking your claim,

You haven't debunked anything...

this is contradicted in the fact that NEO has been stated to been killed over and over again by supernovas and the fact that don slime is trying to kill him with a pseudo star, if he didn’t think that a star could end him why would he attempt to sacrifice himself to kill him with a fake one ?

It doesn't contradict a thing unless you think eating a star is the same thing as eating a supernova

#3 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

lol acacia stomp with ease

#4 Posted by ChromeDisaster (642 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, ill change it to Current Goku (no ultra instinct)

#5 Posted by Xdragon2002 (786 posts) - - Show Bio

Don’t know goku maybe

#6 Posted by HigherPower (12400 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a74443ccbad5
#7 Posted by deactivated-5a74443ccbad5 (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku easily

#8 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3393 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice bait but Goku

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
#9 Posted by Super_Saiyan_Devil (1763 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Goku is overkill.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
#10 Posted by midnightdragon18 (9869 posts) - - Show Bio

what are neo acacia feats ?

#11 Posted by HigherPower (12400 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by TwentyGoodMen (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

Toriko god tiers have the luxury of having more quantifiable speed feats and zero inconsistencies compared to DB/Z/Super characters and Acacia's stats, power and hax lets him clear Z without many issues, he could also probably beat early Super villains but any farther than that is a no, basing this off what I've seen on here since I have enough self respect not to watch Super

#13 Edited by TwentyGoodMen (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

But anyway, feats for him:

- Eaten stars

- Eaten enough matter to fill countless galaxies

- Taught Jirou all his Knocking techniques

- Used Knocking to stop atomic dismemberment on an ally and used it to briefly paralyse Midora

- Eaten a large planet busting mini- supernova

- Eaten a variety of large planet busting attacks ranging from black lightning to meteors

- Eaten the combined attacks of the 8 Kings

- Shown adaptive evolution to: Atomic consumption, supernatural acidic digestive juices, age acceleration of a few hundred thousand years per second, generally will adapt to most things and will regenerate

- Has time manipulation where FTL attacks stand still and one second passes as one month

- Has the speed to blitz established FTL characters- no scaling needed, they are FTL by feats and said on panel

- Creates multiple energy hand constructs each bigger than Jupiter

- Can fire mouth blasts and eye beams that take out planetarily durable people

- Can absorb energy and the energy that powers reality warping/ probability manipulation

- His stomach is another dimension and anything eaten by him cannot be grown back

- Has the strength to casually rip people with planet level strength apart

- Has the speed to counter-attack a person who perceives a few hundred million times FTL

- Can control the cells of his body to shine brighter than a star

- Has resisted soul sucking, TP induced insanity and life essence erasure

I don't think I'm missing anything but I'll add to this if need be

#14 Posted by Godren (3810 posts) - - Show Bio

Acacia better striking feat

#15 Edited by HigherPower (12400 posts) - - Show Bio

@twentygoodmen: Go back and edit your comment, but this time replace all the instances you used "Eaten" with the word "Ate" (you may have to adjust some sentences like the first one, "Ate a star").

#16 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3393 posts) - - Show Bio

But anyway, feats for him:

- Eaten stars

- Eaten enough matter to fill countless galaxies

- Taught Jirou all his Knocking techniques

- Used Knocking to stop atomic dismemberment on an ally and used it to briefly paralyse Midora

- Eaten a large planet busting mini- supernova

- Eaten a variety of large planet busting attacks ranging from black lightning to meteors

- Eaten the combined attacks of the 8 Kings

- Shown adaptive evolution to: Atomic consumption, supernatural acidic digestive juices, age acceleration of a few hundred thousand years per second, generally will adapt to most things and will regenerate

- Has time manipulation where FTL attacks stand still and one second passes as one month

- Has the speed to blitz established FTL characters- no scaling needed, they are FTL by feats and said on panel

- Creates multiple energy hand constructs each bigger than Jupiter

- Can fire mouth blasts and eye beams that take out planetarily durable people

- Can absorb energy and the energy that powers reality warping/ probability manipulation

- His stomach is another dimension and anything eaten by him cannot be grown back

- Has the strength to casually rip people with planet level strength apart

- Has the speed to counter-attack a person who perceives a few hundred million times FTL

- Can control the cells of his body to shine brighter than a star

- Has resisted soul sucking, TP induced insanity and life essence erasure

I don't think I'm missing anything but I'll add to this if need be

Just want to to clear up a few common misconceptions...

- Has never eaten a star, he ate an attack which was a make shift star and was multi planetary at best Via statements.

- It’s True he’s eaten enough matter to fill galaxies but this is not to be confused as he can eat a galaxy or galaxy level attacks Or that he’s a galaxy level being.

Neo - Acacia is a Star lvl Being with MFTL+ Speed and Reactions. Along with his various forms of Hax via Knockings, Time Manipulation via Back Channels, Reality warping/Prob Manipulation via Food Luck amongst many many other things.

With all that being said he should be able to take down maybe current Future Trunks in super. However anyone Hit level and above should be too much.

#17 Posted by Marshall_Long (5649 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by ALMIGHTY (3393 posts) - - Show Bio

@marshall_long said:

@almighty: Current Trunks is plot-level.

Lmaooo very true, however remove him from plot and Acacia should rip him

Jiren May be taking that plot level status though pretty soon

#19 Posted by vegetasan (485 posts) - - Show Bio

toriko fans should give it up

#20 Posted by TwentyGoodMen (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@almighty said:

- Has never eaten a star, he ate an attack which was a make shift star and was multi planetary at best Via statements.

- It’s True he’s eaten enough matter to fill galaxies but this is not to be confused as he can eat a galaxy or galaxy level attacks Or that he’s a galaxy level being.

Neo - Acacia is a Star lvl Being with MFTL+ Speed and Reactions. Along with his various forms of Hax via Knockings, Time Manipulation via Back Channels, Reality warping/Prob Manipulation via Food Luck amongst many many other things.

With all that being said he should be able to take down maybe current Future Trunks in super. However anyone Hit level and above should be too much.

Yes he has, Neo anyway and this is them fused

No Caption Provided

#21 Posted by HigherPower (12400 posts) - - Show Bio

@twentygoodmen: Isn't that the large planet busting mini-supernova? In your post you put both the Supernova and the star, so I think almighty was confused.

#22 Edited by TwentyGoodMen (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan said:

@twentygoodmen: Isn't that the large planet busting mini-supernova? In your post you put both the Supernova and the star, so I think almighty was confused.

Don Slime makes a star then says Neo has eaten stars before but obviously full sized ones

#23 Edited by ALMIGHTY (3393 posts) - - Show Bio

@twentygoodmen said:
@almighty said:

Yes he has, Neo anyway and this is them fused

No Caption Provided

That is not a star if you know what a Star is lmaoo and it didn’t have the effects that a Star has when exploding.. My point still stands.

This is the equivalent of saying Ichigo and Aizen busted a mountain just cause Aizen said so when they clashed when in actuality they were the size of hills. This is no star in any shape of form, not in size, not in explosive properties, not in heat nothing, it’s a make shift pseudo star

#24 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3393 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan said:

Don Slime makes a star then says Neo has eaten stars before but obviously full sized ones

What Don slime created was not a star whatsoever at best it was a pseudo one, and it also was stated he died multiple times from supernovas if Don Slime thought he could eat a star why would he try and kill him with one ? Smh

#25 Posted by HigherPower (12400 posts) - - Show Bio

@twentygoodmen: You edited your post then, because I could've sworn it said "eaten a star", which makes it sound like he ate a full size star, which to my knowledge he's never done on panel. Also smh if you did edit it because that means you ignored my grammar advice.

#26 Posted by TwentyGoodMen (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@almighty said:

That is not a star if you know what a Star is lmaoo and it didn’t have the effects that a Star has when exploding.. My point still stands.

This is the equivalent of saying Ichigo and Aizen busted a mountain just cause Aizen said so when they clashed when in actuality they were the size of hills. This is no star in any shape of form, not in size, not in explosive properties, not in heat nothing, it’s a make shift pseudo star

...Read the bottom right panel, he said he has eaten them before but of course there he's referring to actual full sized stars since stars the size of tennis balls don't exist

#27 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3393 posts) - - Show Bio

@almighty said:

...Read the bottom right panel, he said he has eaten them before but of course there he's referring to actual full sized stars since stars the size of tennis balls don't exist

Read post 23 I’ve read Toriko before you all jumped on the bandwagon Ik what the manga states but again, it also states he’s been killed by multiple supernovas & why would Slime try to kill him with a pseudo star if he thought he could just eat them ?

#28 Posted by TwentyGoodMen (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@twentygoodmen: You edited your post then, because I could've sworn it said "eaten a star", which makes it sound like he ate a full size star, which to my knowledge he's never done on panel. Also smh if you did edit it because that means you ignored my grammar advice.

I only edited it to post more feats

@almighty said:

What Don slime created was not a star whatsoever at best it was a pseudo one, and it also was stated he died multiple times from supernovas if Don Slime thought he could eat a star why would he try and kill him with one ? Smh

He literally tells the reader that Neo has eaten stars in the past on panel, I don't know what you're arguing as the star that he made isn't the focus of what I'm referring to

#29 Edited by TwentyGoodMen (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@almighty said:

Read post 23 I’ve read Toriko before you all jumped on the bandwagon Ik what the manga states but again, it also states he’s been killed by multiple supernovas & why would Slime try to kill him with a pseudo star if he thought he could just eat them ?

I've just repeated what the manga said and it was a last ditch effort from Slime to take out Neo since he knew he'd been killed by supernovas before, Neo has eaten stars before- not supernovas

#30 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3393 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan said:

I only edited it to post more feats

@almighty said:

He literally tells the reader that Neo has eaten stars in the past on panel, I don't know what you're arguing as the star that he made isn't the focus of what I'm referring to

You keep ignoring my posts debunking your claim,

this is contradicted in the fact that NEO has been stated to been killed over and over again by supernovas and the fact that don slime is trying to kill him with a pseudo star, if he didn’t think that a star could end him why would he attempt to sacrifice himself to kill him with a fake one ?

#31 Edited by ALMIGHTY (3393 posts) - - Show Bio

@twentygoodmen said:
@almighty said:

I've just repeated what the manga said and it was a last ditch effort from Slime to take out Neo since he knew he'd been killed by supernovas before, Neo has eaten stars before- not supernovas

A supernova is the end result of a dying star, if he were to eat one the result would be a supernova which has been stated to have killed him countless times, to say he can eat a Star is to imply he can do so without dying and that he’s a star level being which isn’t true.

Now Neo Acacia is... But NEO the Gourmet demon on its own cannot survive eating a star

#32 Edited by TwentyGoodMen (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@almighty said:

A supernova is the end result of a dying star, if he were to eat one the result would be a supernova which has been stated to have killed him countless times, to say he can eat a Star is to imply he can do so without dying and that he’s a stat level being which isn’t true

What? The inside of his stomach is another dimension and why are you assuming the star would go nova if he tried to eat it? And why are you assuming the stars he's eaten have all been old?

#33 Posted by Yox (349 posts) - - Show Bio

current goku

#34 Posted by TwentyGoodMen (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@almighty said:

Now Neo Acacia is... But NEO the Gourmet demon on its own cannot survive eating a star

Says he has on panel, multiple times

#35 Edited by ALMIGHTY (3393 posts) - - Show Bio

@twentygoodmen said:
@almighty said:

A supernova is the end result of a dying star, if he were to eat one the result would be a supernova which has been stated to have killed him countless times, to say he can eat a Star is to imply he can do so without dying and that he’s a stat level being which isn’t true

What? The inside of his stomach is another dimension and why are you assuming the star would go nova if he tried to eat it?

Correct the star would go nova if he ate it, that’s what’s implied what happened in his many deaths in the past, and it was for sure Don Slime’s intent when firing his, he knew NEO has eaten star before and that supernovas has ended him in the past, so why would he think his star would be any different ? His intent was clear to have it Nova in him and eradicate him per usual when he consumes a normal star however didn’t turn out that way.

And yes his stomach is another dimension in itself but it still has a connection to him & most certainly has shown to effect him at times. And supernovas has spelled the death of him on multiple occassions If a nova going on his stomach would have no effect he would’ve just done it the multiple times he stated to had died from one as he did with Slime’s artificial one.

#36 Edited by ALMIGHTY (3393 posts) - - Show Bio

@twentygoodmen said:
@almighty said:

Says he has on panel, multiple times

No it doesn’t just states he’s eaten stars but not that he’s survived doing so, however WHAT IS stated is that supernovas has spelled the death of him

#37 Edited by TwentyGoodMen (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@almighty: It isn't implied at all that a star would go nova if he ate it, where are you getting that from? All that's said is he's died from supernovas, not that he tried to eat a star, then it went supernova. Why would he have died from eating stars? That's not implied anywhere, all of this is just you assuming a star would go nova if he tried to eat which you're just assuming it will because no where was that inferred

He's died from supernovas, not from eating stars, hence why Slime tried to kill him with a supernova

#38 Posted by TheDeathstar (4489 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Goku beats him like a pulp.

#39 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3393 posts) - - Show Bio

@twentygoodmen: Now you’re changing your argument you spent your first 3 messages arguing with me that Don tried to kill him with a “Star” now you’re trying to argue he tried to kill him with a supernova lmaoooo make up your mind..

Don MADE AN ARTIFICIAL STAR knowing that NEO has eaten stars in the past, he also knows that Supernovas has killed him multiple times in the past..

So again I must ask you why would he create an ARTIFICIAL STAR and try to attack him with full knowledge knowing that he can eat stars, unless he believed once he ate it it would go Nova and kill him as Nova’s have in he past ?

#40 Posted by AkshSarpanch (3573 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku one shots Toriko verse

#41 Edited by TwentyGoodMen (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@almighty:

'Now you’re changing your argument you spent your first 3 messages arguing with me that Don tried to kill him with a “Star” now you’re trying to argue he tried to kill him with a supernova lmaoooo make up your mind.'

No I didn't...if you actually paid attention you'd know I was never arguing about the star Slime created, it was always about the stars Neo had eaten in the past, go back and read the 27th post in case you're confused

Yes...he tried to kill him by making the star he made go nova, people refer to it as that and in my listing feats I even said 'mini supernova' would you prefer that? Mini supernova

He knows he's been killed by supernovas before which was why he made a star at the end of its lifespan...to make it go nova hoping it would kill Neo, this isn't difficult to understand, it's pretty clear he attacked him with the mini star's explosion, not the actual star itself

Avatar image for masterskywalker
#42 Posted by MasterSkywalker (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao.

#43 Posted by Gaoron (9600 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku > his verse

#44 Posted by Raziel2014 (1367 posts) - - Show Bio

goku would probably lose, he is a saiyan and tends to fight close combat most times than not and if he does that he gets rekt by the top tiers in toriko, have you seen them guys physical powers? goku power is amazing but that comes from his Ki/qi meaning energy base attacks, goku would leave those for the end of the fight he never starts out with energy attacks and that is why he would probably lose

Avatar image for captain_redfists
#45 Posted by Captain_Redfists (637 posts) - - Show Bio

IC Acacia stomps goku would probably go Super Saiyan to test out Acacia and get stomped right there.

#46 Edited by guleddos (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@captain_redfists said:

IC Acacia stomps goku would probably go Super Saiyan to test out Acacia and get stomped right there.

he wouldn't even need to go ssj, Acacia will get murkt by base form Goku.

#47 Posted by ChromeDisaster (642 posts) - - Show Bio

@guleddos: nice bait, ill take it. How would goku be doing so?

#48 Edited by guleddos (679 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by ChromeDisaster (642 posts) - - Show Bio

@guleddos: .......with what? his eyes? who do you think he is, Jiren?

#50 Posted by ChromeDisaster (642 posts) - - Show Bio

Acacia sons Goku with a Gourmet Spank lmao

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided