Current Deku,Bakugo and Todoroki Vs 616 Sinister Six

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Current Deku,Bakugo and Todoroki Vs 616 Sinister Six (33 votes)

Team Heroes 61%
Team Villain 39%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided

-Random encounter

-location - nyc

• 
DAVID33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mha team wins

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Once again the Sandman/Mysterio duo are just way too strong for these guys, especially given their lackluster stats.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Todoroki has gotten some great freezing feats lately. Electro and Mysterio are huge threats though and I don't see why Electro can't just outright stomp them.

MonvieZ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This battle was basically deku vs electro, Electro was faster so he fry mha team.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monviez3 said:

This battle was basically deku vs electro, Electro was faster so he fry mha team.

Sandman and Mysterio are more valuable here than Electro etc.

Heroes team stomps.

Bad take

MonvieZ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monviez3 said:

@morghulis said:

Heroes team stomps.

Bad take

I don't think sandman could escape or survive a spam version of this magnitude of an ice attack from todoroki, well I'm not knowledgeable for mysterio so no comment for his mind manipulation antics.

No Caption Provided

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monviez3 said:
@professorrespect said:
@monviez3 said:

@morghulis said:

Heroes team stomps.

Bad take

I don't think sandman could escape or survive a spam version of this magnitude of an ice attack from todoroki, well I'm not knowledgeable for mysterio so no comment for his mind manipulation antics.

That ice attack seems pretty small to me given the proportions. Wouldn't even be mid tier. I guess it works if you think he's sub-Spidey tier but he.....isn't, so I guess not.

Mysterio RT can be found here if you want info on the guy.

@professorrespect:

I fail to see how they would even survive a punch from even 20% Deku, or have combat/movement speed even remotely comparable to that of the MHA trio.

I fail to see how a low mid can beat these two. I guess speed is a clutch but I'm not sure if CV gets that speed isn't a universal trait for success.

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How would they get past mysterio's illusions? Right now I'm thinking deku kills his friends due to mysterio then gets jumped.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

I fail to see how a low mid can beat these two.

None of the trio are “low mid-tiers,” especially Deku. He had a shared mountain to island-level striking feat

Mountain to island is mid tier but good for him I suppose. It doesn't matter given there's stronger here and he has no counter to mind hax or just getting beat down.

And then Deku has other showings of recent in the newer chapters, and stuff that would most likely one-shot anyone on the Sinister Six (city-block tier

The fact you think the S6 are "city-block tier" is the definition of traditional cross-platform weeb ignorance, this would only be true for Kraven and Ock. You shouldn't be talking about this fight in the first place if you actually don't know this much.

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone from My hero team could solo.

Deku too strong and fast, Bakugo too deadly and agile, Todoroki too powerful

The my hero Team alone reaches into Spiderman going into High tier comic territory with their current feats and Deku’s power is limitless as long as his body can handle it.

They are far above comic mid tiers they are at the high tiers now.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@monviez3 said:
@professorrespect said:
@monviez3 said:

@morghulis said:

Heroes team stomps.

Bad take

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

there is also this for current Todoroki

DatStupidGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure the heroes don't have the cognizance to differentiate Mysterio's illusions from reality, so any stat advantage they may have is moot.

Some of the S6 have a caveat of not harming kids though, so the weeb team has that, if nothing else.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@professorrespect: Just curious, what do you consider above mid-tier for comic standards? I'd say high-tier is continental to moon level at least.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laufnyr: Some buildings being frozen is fine as well I guess.

Pretty sure the heroes don't have the cognizance to differentiate Mysterio's illusions from reality, so any stat advantage they may have is moot.

Some of the S6 have a caveat of not harming kids though, so the weeb team has that, if nothing else.

I honestly couldn't say any of them have a outright "no harming kids" morality outside of Sandman.

@professorrespect: Just curious, what do you consider above mid-tier for comic standards? I'd say high-tier is continental to moon level at least.

Continental is debatable for high tier: I see it as being moon level at least or approaching it.

The reality is that on a consistent basis there's no one actually stronger than moon level and mainsteam at the same time, and that applies to a lot of different mediums.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@professorrespect:

Continental is debatable for high tier: I see it as being moon level at least or approaching it.

The reality is that on a consistent basis there's no one actually stronger than moon level and mainsteam at the same time, and that applies to a lot of different mediums.

Ah, okay that's fair.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

Mountain to island is mid tier but good for him I suppose. It doesn't matter given there's stronger here and he has no counter to mind hax or just getting beat down.

None of the Sinister Six are this powerful in Base

Again false for obvious reasons: Sandman has a few decades of high performance way beyond low-mids.

, and if so, you could be at very least generous to inform me of such feats

We already had this discussion before with Sandman and you were trotting out the same nonsensical baseline claims with no backing. If you want proof, I'd suggest just reading up on that, because I don't like repeating myself.

The fact you think the S6 are "city-block tier" is the definition of traditional cross-platform weeb ignorance, this would only be true for Kraven and Ock. You shouldn't be talking about this fight in the first place if you actually don't know this much.

I don’t even consider them above building-tier

Yeah that's just down-right silly, sorry. Really bad take given who's here and who they've faced. That just makes me think even more that you really shouldn't be commenting without some sort of baseline knowledge.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: (credits to thewatcherking for the scans, from his opener vs naronu)

for Deku/Midoriya:

building level is nothing to current MHA trio, especially Midoriya who can:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

oneshot someone who demolished a large buliding effortlessly.

Also for current Midoryia, he could massively damage Shigaraki, who in a weaker form stomped a character that could do this:

leveling chunks of the city with a shockwave:

a stronger version of Shigaraki tanked this:

another feat, upon waking up Shigaraki not only destroys the mountain the hospital is on top of but also 1/3 of the city nearby.

Shiggy is also stated to be:

No Caption Provided

to make a comparison, In All Might’s fight in kamino where he was at his weakest, he and All for one clashing busts many city blocks with air pressure.

and Midoriya as mentioned earlier could massively harmed Shigaraki (https://mangasee123.com/read-online/Boku-No-Hero-Academia-chapter-280-page-20.html, if you want the scans, battle starts around here), then He became stronger and mastered most of his quirks surpassing All Might himself (count that he has mastered a power equal to AllMight's in strenght + he has his other quirks, one of which amps his physical prowess):

No Caption Provided

and as I mentioned earlier he has a quirk that gives him brief instant amps:

for Bakugo:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

the blast dwarf the flying structure which is this big:

No Caption Provided

the only win-con for mysterio is if he incapacitates the trio with his illusions, which is unlikely imo given how all three heroes from MHA go all out from the get go (especially Todoroki and Bakugo), some also could argue that Midoriya has shenanigans of resisting mind related stuff due to him having One For All's previous owners inside him, but nothing close to illusions. For Sand-Man, I argue that he'd get flashfreezed by Todoroki

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laufnyr: Again, this is still city/mountain level: mid tier, and the first guy was using a amp as per your own admission. Not enough for Sandman and not enough to survive mind hax or any other hax, for that matter.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Laufnyr

@professorrespect: (the physical amp used by Midoryia wasn't used vs Shigaraki, I mentioned how he harmed heavily the latter and then said "he also has another quirk that amps his stats beyond that), I'm aware of Mysterios' powerset, do you mind linking a RT for William? my knowledge on some members of Spidey's rogue gallery is a bit lacking, I remember Sandman absorbing an entire desert or something along that line

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laufnyr said:

@professorrespect: (the physical amp used by Midoryia wasn't used vs Shigaraki, I mentioned how he harmed heavily the latter and then said "he also has another quirk that amps his stats beyond that), I'm aware of Mysterios' powerset, do you mind linking a RT for William? my knowledge on some members of Spidey's rogue gallery is a bit lacking, I remember Sandman absorbing an entire desert or something along that line

That seems like speculative reasoning to me given you say it like we've never seen this cap. If we haven't, then there's not really anything to go over until we see it.

If you want S6 feats

Sandman

Kraven

Vulture

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Wabubub

@laufnyr: You're 100% misrepresenting some of that information and flat out wrong about one particular bit.

Shigaraki didn't tank that hit in chapter 332. He dug a tunnel out of there. He flat out admits he would've died if he tried to tank it. He didn't even come out unscathed after not tanking it.

Too lazy to go verify all of them, but this one was one in particular I recognized as being flat out untrue.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub: thanks for the correction, mb on that. Been a while since I've read the SnS fight, just grabbed the scans quickly to make a post so didnt bother to read every fight back.

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Sinister 6 come on

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scythenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would danger sense help deku deal with the illusions? deku can also talk to the previous ofa users who are able to manifest themselves and talk to deku. Maybe they'd be able to tell deku that he's in a illusion.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone who thinks Sandman is anywhere near hulk consistently, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. MHA team only has mysterio to worry about here and Deku has a decent argument to be able to resist him

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@killmonger101 said:

Anyone who thinks Sandman is anywhere near hulk consistently, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. MHA team only has mysterio to worry about here and Deku has a decent argument to be able to resist him

Don't think anyone was saying that etc. Having decades of powerhouse showings probably proves he's a powerhouse through and he's got multiple showings of knocking over or moving around Hulk-tier foes!

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

Again false for obvious reasons: Sandman has a few decades of high performance way beyond low-mids.

But he’s not, and those high performance showings mean nothing once he actually faces Peter

Spidey exploits his weaknesses to win, he doesn't brawl with the guy like actual low showings with Rhino and such. Unless you got proof of him getting overpowered without weakness exploitation, of course.

We already had this discussion before with Sandman and you were trotting out the same nonsensical baseline claims with no backing. If you want proof, I'd suggest just reading up on that, because I don't like repeating myself.

Yes, we did once discuss this, but his feats such as absorbing the Sahara desert are nothing

That wasn't what we were discussing about etc. This whole "street tier" Sandman gimmick has no backing beyond "well I think he is because he faces off against Spidey" despite the fact that Spidey has villains that aren't his exact tier like....well all heroes lol.

And don’t claim bullshit, PR, I was giving you evidence

You were giving me "x covered a building in sand so he has more baseline control than the guy who controlled 3000 miles of sand" as a talking point, etc.

Yeah that's just down-right silly, sorry. Really bad take given who's here and who they've faced. That just makes me think even more that you really shouldn't be commenting without some sort of baseline knowledge.

I don’t think any of the Sinister Six’ members except maybe Sandman and Electro can just one-shot a building. Their attack potency is probably building-level consistently

Electro's done the above by accident and Sandman obviously isn't that tier unless the decades of showings against high mids/high tiers are all PIS etc. I would probably suggest revising your point with some more reading.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheWatcherKing

Deku easily blitzes and one shots any of the S6. Sandman would be dispersed like he has by people who aren’t high tier(like speed demon).

Adding those with temperature manipulation like todoroki makes it worse. Bakugo likewise could solo anyone here with the only debatable thing being sandman

DatStupidGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DatStupidGuy

@professorrespect said:

I honestly couldn't say any of them have a outright "no harming kids" morality outside of Sandman.

I was more so thinking of SpOck's whole spiel to Vulture about using kids as lackeys in SSM, though upon re-reading Otto does seem to distinguish teens from children in that regard so I guess the heroes don't have as much leeway as previously thought, if any.

DapperRidley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Villains have Better Reactions/Combat Speed but Deku One shots them

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@dapperridley said:

The Villains have Better Reactions/Combat Speed but Deku One shots them

Deku loses if they have better speed according to you etc

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Electro soloes

DapperRidley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@morghulis said:

@professorrespect:

Spidey exploits his weaknesses to win, he doesn't brawl with the guy like actual low showings with Rhino and such. Unless you got proof of him getting overpowered without weakness exploitation, of course.

I know that he gets outsmarted by Peter quite a bit, as their first fight ended with Flint being sucked into a vacuum cleaner

This was retconned afterwards to Flint letting him do such a thing to meet his father in jail. Either way, the point (well it's not really a point, more guesswork than anything else) doesn't really have much bells and whistles to it.

The thing here is that he gets flash-frozen or burnt by Todoroki

Todoroki isn't as impressive as Iceman or Human Torch so nope.

That wasn't what we were discussing about etc. This whole "street tier" Sandman gimmick has no backing beyond "well I think he is because he faces off against Spidey" despite the fact that Spidey has villains that aren't his exact tier like....well all heroes lol.

I’m not simply calling him a street-tier opponent, but he isn’t much of anything in Base

A baseless claim given his feats.

You were giving me "x covered a building in sand so he has more baseline control than the guy who controlled 3000 miles of sand" as a talking point, etc.

That’s also not what I said, but I was totally wrong on that thread. Sandman stomps Gaara if he’s absorbed the entire Saharan Desert

That is what you did indeed say but I'm glad that opinion has changed.

Electro's done the above by accident and Sandman obviously isn't that tier unless the decades of showings against high mids/high tiers are all PIS etc. I would probably suggest revising your point with some more reading.

I’m aware, but he hasn’t shown anything much higher

I mean.....he has, obviously. Brawling with tons of non-street tier characters for decades is a thing. You can read up on those showings, they happen a lot. Two things can be concluded:

A. Everyone he's faced jobbed or aren't actually good

B. Sandman is not a building level/street tier character

One fits, the other doesn't. I think people can figure which is which.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Sorry for the late response.

This was retconned afterwards to Flint letting him do such a thing to meet his father in jail. Either way, the point (well it's not really a point, more guesswork than anything else) doesn't really have much bells and whistles to it.

I wasn’t aware of that being retconned, but that’s pretty interesting

Yeah it was adjusted in the mid-2000's during the Back to Black run if I recall.

Todoroki isn't as impressive as Iceman or Human Torch so nope.

Todoroki isn’t as impressive as Torch, but Flint isn’t this strong on an average basis

Complete conjecture. Flint was one of Torch's first solo villains and has consistently been able to take his flames from the very beginning. There's never been a point where he was lesser.

A baseless claim given his feats.

He’s really not impressive in Base

I don't get "base" Sandman as being a thing. He's not been amped at any point bar Mudman transformation and his future self who had slightly different powers.

I mean.....he has, obviously. Brawling with tons of non-street tier characters for decades is a thing. You can read up on those showings, they happen a lot. Two things can be concluded:

A. Everyone he's faced jobbed or aren't actually good

B. Sandman is not a building level/street tier character

One fits, the other doesn't. I think people can figure which is which.

No, it means not everyone is consistent due to the writers constantly changing or doing things with the plot

"not everyone is consistent" doesn't mean "I can say x is y regardless of the feats" of which there are decades-worth going from the 60's to the present day. I did invite you to show me any feats of Flint being knocked out by building tier characters and that was ignored, so I guess you just concede to option B then.

And even if his AP was above ‘building-level’ it’s still fodder

Once again baseless given you have no proof of your statements and no knowledge of the character. Once again, really shouldn't be talking on subjects you don't have much background on.

Avatar image for savage_emperor1
Savage_Emperor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mha team still stomps

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mha team still stomps

You don't even probably read comics lol.

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comics versión?? Either way then.