• 138 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5aa8a6c4d26f9
#51 Posted by deactivated-5aa8a6c4d26f9 (269 posts) - - Show Bio
#52 Posted by TheWatcherKing (17720 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Posted by Subline (2658 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry throws him into the speedforce if he can move him.

#54 Posted by Thedarkking25 (1062 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry speedforce dumps lol decir moved supes with a push lol please

#55 Posted by DarthRaven (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate. Barry could try to throw building-busting lightning all day and see if that works. Otherwise, Superman can't be hurt by Barry's morals on attacks while Superman could never tag Flash.

Also, how powerful would Flash's super sonic punch be with applied to his FTL feats since before it could one-shot meta humans like King Shark?

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#56 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (8236 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate. Superman can't tag current "serious" Barry (the Central City nuke feat literally surpass the entirety of DCEU Superman's speed feats) and Barry can't harm him physically nor move him from his place, Clark's durability is simply greater than Flash villains all put together.

#57 Edited by AbstractRaze (1751 posts) - - Show Bio

@purplejesus said:

Barry could just toss him into the speedforce.

Not necesary toss him into the Speed Force, but lock him inside the Speed Force before Superman could even realize it.

CW The Flash is by far faster than DCEU The Flash.

#58 Posted by tj850 (455 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes easily

#59 Posted by Eobard21 (2612 posts) - - Show Bio
#60 Posted by tj850 (455 posts) - - Show Bio

@eobard21: Why doesnt Barry go into flashtime when hes fighting?

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
#61 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (3481 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj850: to him he enters flashtime everytime he uses super speed, and they've shown him him fighting and reacting at super speed countless times

#62 Posted by Gaoron (6390 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still at season 3 goddammit

#63 Posted by deactivated-5aa8a6c4d26f9 (269 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Edited by deactivated-5aa8a6c4d26f9 (269 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj850: Even without Flashtime, Barry is still faster, and has a variety of powers that can incap Clark.

#65 Posted by omriamar (6363 posts) - - Show Bio

i stopped watching in season 3 man

but its hard to imagine barry hart superman

#66 Posted by deactivated-5aa8a6c4d26f9 (269 posts) - - Show Bio

@omriamar: He doesn't need to hurt him, when he can BFR

#67 Posted by omriamar (6363 posts) - - Show Bio

@purplejesus: to another time or dimension i presume so sups will just live Happily ever after thare or will eventually find a way to come beck not much of a victory and not the kind he will try right from the start

#69 Posted by AbstractRaze (1751 posts) - - Show Bio

@omriamar: He doesn't need to hurt him, when he can BFR

Relax, you take the whole credit, I just only added an alternate version of yours, those adding a bit more of consistency, despite your point of view is already consistent, which makes my alternate proposition a bit redundant, I just only wanted to add something, instead of bluntly spamming your argument as an approval.

#70 Posted by deactivated-5aa8a6c4d26f9 (269 posts) - - Show Bio

@omriamar: He can just toss him into the speedforce, where Clark could never escape, and Barry will do it once he realizes he'll never put Clark down.

#71 Posted by omriamar (6363 posts) - - Show Bio

@purplejesus: he can do that now ahh well i need to see it first before i say i do

#72 Posted by DrPepperMan (4955 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash because phasing NLF

#73 Posted by Eobard21 (2612 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly dceu supes needs the league against someone like current barry

#74 Posted by deactivated-5aa8a6c4d26f9 (269 posts) - - Show Bio
#75 Posted by deactivated-5aa8a6c4d26f9 (269 posts) - - Show Bio

@omriamar: He did it to Savitar the first time around.

#76 Posted by AbstractRaze (1751 posts) - - Show Bio
#77 Posted by BladeOfFury (2901 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wrecks.

#78 Posted by Eobard21 (2612 posts) - - Show Bio
#79 Edited by PrimelyGreat (343 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks like a stalemate to me. Clarks a statue, but Barry can't really hurt him. Also, we've never seen Barry send someone into the speed force yet, but he can surely and easily do it if he wanted too.

#80 Posted by GeorgeWBush (10251 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry will have another crap showing and his fanboys will still try to argue he’s god

#81 Posted by Eobard21 (2612 posts) - - Show Bio

Keep crying atm barry wrecks

#82 Posted by BladeOfFury (2901 posts) - - Show Bio

@eobard21:

Let's start with this: how does Barry hurt him?

#83 Posted by Eobard21 (2612 posts) - - Show Bio

More like how supes touch him ?

#84 Posted by mexcomics2078 (1135 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate Barry can’t hurt Clark and Clark can’t tag Barry

#85 Posted by BladeOfFury (2901 posts) - - Show Bio

@eobard21:

Just like all of Barry's S4 villains did, except easier, considering Superman's speed.

#86 Posted by Eobard21 (2612 posts) - - Show Bio

He can't tag barry especially after the last epi..at best it's a stalemate

#87 Posted by hudyman (2173 posts) - - Show Bio

@eobard21: In all honesty I think Barry would die.

He sees himself as a god and barely takes situations seriously. If he sees Supes, he'll assume that he is just another normal meta then supes surpises him by punching his head off.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
#88 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (3481 posts) - - Show Bio

@hudyman: except in the OP, I said Barry is trying his hardest, so it's to be assumed that both combatants are taking this fight seriously. Last time Barry tried seriously, he disabled a nuclear bomb in microseconds. And Barry can deduce by the big S on his chest that this is likely a kryptonian and not just some normal meta. Barry has phasing, time and dimension travel and can summon lightning from the speed force with enough power to stop a nuke (the same type of bomb that ko'd supes) I'm not saying it's a stomp but a serious Barry deserves more credit then what people are giving him

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#89 Posted by RampageTheFirst (3678 posts) - - Show Bio

Post-Flashtime Barry curbstomps Supes.

#90 Posted by RampageTheFirst (3678 posts) - - Show Bio

@eobard21:

By phasing his heart out and no, durability and density are total non-factors going by cw phasing rules.

#91 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury said:

@eobard21:

By phasing his heart out and no, durability and density are total non-factors going by cw phasing rules.

And Barry is going to do something he has literally never done before, nor shown the inclination to even try....why?

#92 Posted by RampageTheFirst (3678 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: Read OP, he's willing to do whatever it takes to win.

#93 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

The OP doesn't say that. The OP says they are trying their hardest. It says nothing about Flash being out of character, morals off, and bloodlusted.

#94 Posted by BladeOfFury (2901 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:
@rampagethefirst said:

The OP doesn't say that. The OP says they are trying their hardest. It says nothing about Flash being out of character, morals off, and bloodlusted.

this.

#95 Posted by RampageTheFirst (3678 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:
@rampagethefirst said:

There's way too many ways he can go about to win while he's serious, read post 88.

#96 Posted by BladeOfFury (2901 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:
@rampagethefirst said:

There's way too many ways he can go about to win while he's serious, read post 88.

What ways?

• Barry won't even kill the man who killed his mother... or the man who killed his father... he won't phase a random superhuman.
  • Barry was able to tank his own lightning, twice. Supergirl no-sold it. There is nothing to suggest that the lightning storm would do much either, considering that the speedsters believed the lightning of three of them is enough to stop the nuke.
  • Barry can't hurt him with his punches

His only chance is to throw Clark into the speedforce, but that is as likely as Superman spamming HV and rotating at super-speed.

#97 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:
@rampagethefirst said:

This post?

except in the OP, I said Barry is trying his hardest, so it's to be assumed that both combatants are taking this fight seriously. Last time Barry tried seriously, he disabled a nuclear bomb in microseconds. And Barry can deduce by the big S on his chest that this is likely a kryptonian and not just some normal meta. Barry has phasing, time and dimension travel and can summon lightning from the speed force with enough power to stop a nuke (the same type of bomb that ko'd supes) I'm not saying it's a stomp but a serious Barry deserves more credit then what people are giving him

Ok, so he see's the big S on his chest and it reminds him of Supergirl, that would serve more to keep him from fighting as hard as he could than it would make him fight harder. He has phasing, but he has never used it offensively, even when he was incredibly pissed at both Thawne and Zoom he never phased them offensively. The best he has done was phase breaking the blade off Savitars armor and even that was a defensive use. He can summon lightning and he did against the bomb and guess what, the lightning didn't even break the container the bomb was in. And he cannot summon lightning from the speedforce anytime he wants, he had to have that gadget to do it which was presumably destroyed during the use. We do not know the yield of the device because it wasn't an actual nuke, it was just compared to one. There, I believe I addressed everything in there.

Honestly, without going completely out of character, losing his morals, and being bloodlusted, his best chance is to throw several lightning bolts in a row at Superman.

#98 Posted by RampageTheFirst (3678 posts) - - Show Bio

What ways?

• Barry won't even kill the man who killed his mother... or the man who killed his father... he won't phase a random superhuman.
  • Barry was able to tank his own lightning, twice. Supergirl no-sold it. There is nothing to suggest that the lightning storm would do much either, considering that the speedsters believed the lightning of three of them is enough to stop the nuke.
  • Barry can't hurt him with his punches

His only chance is to throw Clark into the speedforce, but that is as likely as Superman spamming HV and rotating at super-speed.

Him not killing Reverse Flash is in-character and that's called jobbing. He's not jobbing here and sure, he wont phase because it does seem out of character but he can KO him with lightning spam and when did Kara no sold Barry's lightning? Barry still has super sonic punch now give it enough momentum and he might KO Supes.

#99 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: How is refusing to kill someone jobbing? I guess 95% of Superhero's are jobbing anytime they refuse to kill someone.

#100 Posted by RampageTheFirst (3678 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:

@rampagethefirst: How is refusing to kill someone jobbing? I guess 95% of Superhero's are jobbing anytime they refuse to kill someone.

Do you know what jobbing means? it means stalling and not going for the easiest way to win.