Current Asta vs Current Luffy

Luffy0123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Current Asta vs Current Luffy (155 votes)

Luffy 59%
Asta 41%

Fight to the death

Distance 10 fleet

R1: Standard Fight

R:2 h2h

• 
magmacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By zorosavage22

@magmacha: of course you would think that where’s yours at dude

Luffy stomps

magmacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zorosavage22:

Asta>Luffy

OP>BC

I got no reason to lie, asta simply is stronger.

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By zorosavage22

@magmacha: yeah right Luffy is way physically stronger than asta dude stop it.

Once again what is your reason besides that

Luffy still stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-6466bbc8709dc
deactivated-6466bbc8709dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy is a bad matchup for Asta.

Now if it was my boy Yuno that's a different story 😎

magmacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zorosavage22: in h2h Luffy is much better, in standard combat, asta whoops him.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#157 Laufnyr  Online

@lichgod3 said:

Asta stomps

Asta wins round 1 to which I agree, there is no argument to be made for round 2. Asta has 0 feats and experience in H2H combat and has no feats nor way to scale him on Luffy's level in H2H, having better speed won't grant him the win whatsoever, blunt damage is also severely reduced against Luffy, not counting Haki and all.

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By zorosavage22

@magmacha: dude Haki ryou punches will put him down and Luffy is way better in combat than asta

magmacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zorosavage22: can put him down if he can’t tag Asta. Luffy has FTL reactions WITH future sight and observation haki. Not no base form FTL.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#160 Laufnyr  Online

@magmacha said:

@zorosavage22: can put him down if he can’t tag Asta. Luffy has FTL reactions WITH future sight and observation haki. Not no base form FTL.

99% of the times I don't agree with ZoroSavage22 but currently Luffy is ftl in base due to matching on equal footing (and speed) Kaido who previously blitzed Luffy while the latter was using future sight.

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By zorosavage22

@magmacha: yeah he does way back in the beginning of posttimeskip he called lightspeed too slow dude and not to mention his gears which will multiply his speed by a lot

Luffy stomps dude

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laufnyr: I didn't see round 2, with that I'll probably say luffy high diff,

Eazy_Pezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy slams both rounds.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy is a bad matchup for Asta.

Now if it was my boy Yuno that's a different story 😎

yuno gets slapped harder

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm disapointed with the feats in One Piece. Luffy's best feat yet visually is still King Kong Gun in dressrosa and that was just multi-city block level visually. Not a single feat better than that has happened in one piece yet (physically speaking), not even Kaido has a physical feat like that. I still can't see how Kaido is country level in physicals or how luffy is country level in physicals either

magmacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laufnyr said:

99% of the times I don't agree with ZoroSavage22 but currently Luffy is ftl in base due to matching on equal footing (and speed) Kaido who previously blitzed Luffy while the latter was using future sight.

high tiers of OP have rel+ calced feats, Base form luffy without future sight and observation haki is not FTL, yes hes in base form right now but it wouldn't matter what form he's in if he's using haki to dodge attacks.

Also for the speed, OP verse is a reaction speed only verse with like 2 characters having LS movement, reactions wise luffy is still FTL only with OH.

magmacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magmacha: yeah he does way back in the beginning of posttimeskip he called lightspeed too slow dude and not to mention his gears which will multiply his speed by a lot

Luffy stomps dude

You do know naruto dodging light from like a foot away was barely over light speed, luffy dodging light from that distance was like a sub rel feat if even.

asta has better light dodging feats and from point blank range.

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy with future sight easily reacts and calls LS slow, but later on even while using future sight he couldn't even react or keep up with kaido. This already puts Kaido in the FTL ranges casually for being faster then luffy can react even while using future sight and current luffy is easily going toe to toe with kaido. Its really not that hard to understand some ppl are just in denial about FTL OP.

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magmacha: oh yeah you mean when Luffy casually got up after they already fired and waited for them to reach him before casually dodging them and calling it too slow for him

Stop underestimating Luffy dude

magmacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magmacha: oh yeah you mean when Luffy casually got up after they already fired and waited for them to reach him before casually dodging them and calling it too slow for him

Stop underestimating Luffy dude

...this guy, if you go look at that chapter you'll see that luffy barely tilts his head to dodge, he could've standed there and they still would've missed. Luffy calling them too slow isn't a support at all since there are so many antifeats in WCI regarding light speed. They're slow combat wise, reactions wise with OH Luffy is FTL nothing more.

And how am i underestimating Luffy when im very knowledgable about everything regarding him. His attack speed is decent, combat speed is garbage, reaction feat is FTL as i mentioned, and travel speed is absolutely horrendous. All one piece got going for them is reactions.

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By zorosavage22

@magmacha: pls name those so called anti trash feats

Like everyone else said currently Luffy is ftl in base due to matching on equal footing (and speed) Kaido who previously blitzed Luffy while the latter was using future sight.

It doesn’t if you do know him it doesn’t change much if you still want to downplay his feats with ridiculous arguments

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: it’s called scaling and calcs but you wouldn’t understand that since you think primebeard is lightning speed small island level dude

magmacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zorosavage22: a roughed up sanji can't outrun bullets/rockets, lightspeed movement niji has to save him. The entire germa family is fodderness in antifeats with there lightspeed this that yet fell short of these expectations. Base or not doesn't matter for luffys reactions with future sight or observation. As a matter of fact, the constant use of light in wano is funny, characters are still getting hit by lightspeed attacks and the notion of light still being used. Clearly shows that OP isn't that OP.

Also your ignoring my speed points, you still haven't shown me anything to show >SoL speeds in OP outside of reactions.

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magmacha: you mean the same sanji was more focused on saving/protecting Luffy than anything else

Speaking of sanji he has literally been shown dodging a barrage of lasers easily multiple times during his fight with queen and your just downplaying once again to hype up Lsta

magmacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magmacha: you mean the same sanji was more focused on saving/protecting Luffy than anything else

That doesn't make a difference, if anything he should be running away his fastest, oh wait i forgot he only got reactions not any other speed.

Speaking of sanji he has literally been shown dodging a barrage of lasers easily multiple times during his fight with queen

Oh thanks for clarifying FTL reactions, not like i already mentioned reaction speeds

and your just downplaying once again to hype up Lsta

dang you got me there, i was being a astatard...stfu and watch this combo

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magmacha: what I’m not listening to a clown who thinks that saitama has more will power than Luffy when doesn’t have any clear showings of it at all

Also most of those anti feats are for main story plot which people like you try to use as an excuse

Luffy oneshots dude

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magmacha: oh yeah by the way Sanji only gets hit twice in the whole escape from Cacao sequence., only one from a bullet that came from behind which he didn't even notice

magmacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magmacha: what I’m not listening to a clown who thinks that saitama has more will power than Luffy when doesn’t have any clear showings of it at all

Its just facts, i dont say false things, him breaking his limiter was actually a great willpower moment basically the equivalent to unlocking advanced conq, except breaking/removing limiter>advanced conq

Also most of those anti feats are for main story plot which people like you try to use as an excuse

Actually the plot takes precedence over anything else, if the plot wills it, its happens

Luffy oneshots dude

Luffy one shots nothing

magmacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magmacha: oh yeah by the way Sanji only gets hit twice in the whole escape from Cacao sequence., only one from a bullet that came from behind which he didn't even notice

twice is alot more than zero. and dam guess sanji's observation haki sucks, even oda said that observation haki is his "thing".

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magmacha: how do you automatically assume that faulty logic of yours dude

Ok so now it’s up to the plots will, wow dude your so desperate

Luffy destroys

magmacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magmacha: how do you automatically assume that faulty logic of yours dude

was faulty my bad, sanji is even worse than what i said.

Ok so now it’s up to the plots will, wow dude your so desperate

I mean idk why ur arguing this, author>their story.

Luffy loses

^^

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magmacha: dang guess you don’t understand that observation Haki is not an automatic response and doesn’t always work if not calm or focus dude

magmacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magmacha: dang guess you don’t understand that observation Haki is not an automatic response and doesn’t always work if not calm or focus dude

sanji just that bad at his own thing...;(

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magmacha: you still haven’t even give me a single reason on why asta wins at all

All you give me was downplay and faulty logic

magmacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magmacha: you still haven’t even give me a single reason on why asta wins at all

All you give me was downplay and faulty logic

Speed and AP, thats all asta needs. BC has better AP calcs than one piece incase u didn't know.

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By zorosavage22

@magmacha: no not really and last time I check saitama isn’t close to rel or faster than light since he couldn’t even catch a regular mosquito or grab a simple hammer in Rock Paper Scissors with his speed

magmacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zorosavage22: funny you mention that cuz one punch man is a parody/comedy manga meant to entertain. Ever heard of funny gag moments? eh i guess not, one piece doesn't excel in that. Also that mosquito was just immeasurable and saitama couldn't catch it. :((((((((((

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By zorosavage22

@magmacha: oh ok but when it comes to one piece you want to find ways to downplay the characters and by that logic that means the mosquitoe itself is the fast thing in opm also saitama is not a gag character dude and yeah I have how many moments does one piece have again oh yeah a dozen

magmacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zorosavage22: never said saitama was a gag character, comedy man, one piece fans dont really understand what that is. gag moments can happen anywhere, opm is just that good at it.

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magmacha: saitama still not faster than a mere mosquito is pathetic dude

Your not changing anyone’s mind dude current Luffy base form is FTL just accept it there even multiple calcs and videos proving it other wise

magmacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zorosavage22: that mosquito just that quick🤷‍♂️

You still bring up base form as if that has anything to do with his reaction and observation haki. That’s some NPC behavior.

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magmacha: or saitama is too slow

The same thing can be said asta reaction and his ki prediction

Also observation Haki also depends on your reaction speed too dude and Luffy has been barely using it in his fight right now against kaido

Like deyyy said Luffy with future sight easily reacts and calls LS slow, but later on even while using future sight he couldn't even react or keep up with kaido. This already puts Kaido in the FTL ranges casually for being faster then luffy can react even while using future sight and current luffy is easily going toe to toe with in his hybrid form. Its really not that hard to understand some ppl like you are just in denial about FTL OP.

magmacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zorosavage22: mosquito is just that guy.

Yeah the same thing can be said about asta, except his peak >>>>> Luffy’s peak.

What do you mean he’s been barely using it, oda just ain’t flashy with the effects, he’s trying to get through wano. Combat speed plays a big factor, there combat speed is much fodder, they’re landing hits on eachother that aren’t FTL hits as a matter of fact they’re slow hits, you can blitz a FTL reactions character and that doesn’t result in any combat boosts as it just meant the other persons combat is fodder. Combat=/=reactions.

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magmacha: you’re so in denial dude everything is an excuse with you and that fact you still thing this way is pointless and useless

Luffy wins just accept defeat it’s not going to hurt you 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

magmacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zorosavage22: if ur a powerscaler so to speak, u would know everything I said just now was actually true. Ur making =/= connections between speeds. Im hurt at the fact that people actually believe Luffy wins.

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magmacha: if ur a powerscaler so to speak, u would know everything I said just now was actually true. Ur making =/= connections between speeds. Im hurt at the fact that people actually believe asta wins.

Luffy still curbstomp

magmacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zorosavage22: EOS Luffy might win, but then again, EOS asta will also get much stronger…

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

magmacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zorosavage22: EOS Luffy has a good chance of beating asta, speed is still always gonna be the thing for asta.