Current Asta vs Current Luffy

Luffy0123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Current Asta vs Current Luffy (155 votes)

Luffy 59%
Asta 41%

Fight to the death

Distance 10 fleet

R1: Standard Fight

R:2 h2h

• 
Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@curbstomped17:

"All this FTL because of lasers is generally bullshit, best case scenario it may place someone in the MHS+ - relativistic range"

Where are yall getting these lasers from yall sound ignorant I'm not gonna lie

"The only 2 popular Shonen series that have legit light speed reaction are Naruto and Bleach."

Huh? So your telling me that current one piece doesn't have FTL reactions? also tensura is also a shonen popular series and it also light speed reactions as well

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: what do you mean? The clover kingdom is indeed country sized what are on about

"Hearing the word "country" doesn't automatically make the character country lvl regardless of size."

When there's actual context to it then yes it could make soneone country level

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By exauce

@lichgod3: Something you couldn't even prove.

Yes, and the context of Black clover statement isn't great.

Especially if we add context to guys like Patri and Julius completely draining themselves when affecting something on a clover scale.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Something you couldn't even prove."

I wasn't trying to prove how big the clover lindom was trying to address the calc for the clover kingdom size which based by a statement that doesn't even prove how big the kingdom is

"Yes, and the context of Black clover statement isn't great."

The context of the statement wasn't in depth but it's a very reliable statement seeing as it was made first wizard King and some random character

"Especially if we add context to guys like Patri and Julius completely draining themselves when affecting something on a clover scale."

When did patri drain himself? Also julius and patri has no feats to say that they scale to demon licht idk why you brung this up

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By exauce

@lichgod3:

I wasn't trying to prove how big the clover lindom was trying to address the calc for the clover kingdom size which based by a statement that doesn't even prove how big the kingdom is

So you basically have no proof for claiming that Clover Kingdom is country size.

The context of the statement wasn't in depth but it's a very reliable statement seeing as it was made first wizard King and some random character

What statement are we talking about here?

When did patri drain himself? Also julius and patri has no feats to say that they scale to demon licht idk why you brung this up

Well since you don't remember, in order for Patri to use "Arrow of Judgment", he needed to store a lot of magic to pull the feat(so not his actual power), and Julius had to completely drain himself both mana and time to counter that with Chrono Anastasis.

Those two statements already make me doubt anything above Large Island lv BC.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Lichgod3

"So you basically have no proof for claiming that Clover Kingdom is country size"

I mean it's just a size of an average sized country like Afghanistan or something within its size

"What statement are we talking about here?"

The demon licht statement from lumiere

"Well since you don't remember, in order for Patri to use "Arrow of Judgment", he needed to store a lot of magic to pull the feat(so not his actual power), and Julius had to completely drain himself both mana and time to counter that with Chrono Anastasis."

I mean obviously know that it wasn't his actual power but that doesn't really prove that he was drained and I understand the julius part thats why I didn't say anything about him

"Those two statements already make me doubt anything above Large Island lv BC."

I mean these statements aren't the reason why BC is country level

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3:

I mean it's just a size of an average sized country like Afghanistan or something within its size

Which is no sense, cuz if the entirety of Afghanistan could be seen when standing at the lowest point of the country, then the U.S. wouldn't have taken that long to take it over.

The demon licht statement from lumiere

The country statement?

I mean obviously know that it wasn't his actual power but that doesn't really prove that he was drained and I understand the julius part thats why I didn't say anything about him

My bad for saying Patri was drained then since he didn't really show it.

I mean these statements aren't the reason why BC is country level

I know, but those are my reason to believe they are not, cuz Julius, the strongest wizard in the country completely drained himself trying to counter an attack that affected clover kingdom, a country that is like Large Island size, so how in the hell are guys like Asta suppose to be country?

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I really need to start binge reading Black Clover so I can join in on this.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59: It is a great read and watch, you won't be disappointed.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Which is no sense, cuz if the entirety of Afghanistan could be seen when standing at the lowest point of the country, then the U.S. wouldn't have taken that long to take it over"

Im really just calculating how big the countries are to antarctica I could use other continents but u thought that antarctica was a more reasonable choice

"The country statement?"

I'm pretty sure it was around chapters 205 to 209, I can't send any scans because I'm on mobile

"My bad for saying Patri was drained then since he didn't really show it."

It's fine

"I know, but those are my reason to believe they are not, cuz Julius, the strongest wizard in the country completely drained himself trying to counter an attack that affected clover kingdom, a country that is like Large Island size, so how in the hell are guys like Asta suppose to be country?"

I mean ye but that doesn't really mean anything because julius is at best a top tier right now he's been surpassed a long time ago also this is current asta, this version scales way above julius and so many other people scale above julius as well like the devils, noelle, yuno, mereoleona, hell possibly even luck

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By exauce

@lichgod3:

Im really just calculating how big the countries are to antarctica I could use other continents but u thought that antarctica was a more reasonable choice

Where are these calculations, and again the entirely of Clover Kingdom can be seen from Hage, no continental is that small.

I'm pretty sure it was around chapters 205 to 209, I can't send any scans because I'm on mobile

I know the statement, I'm just making sure, we are on the same page and now that I think about it, the demon was so close to the capital that his attack wasn't even going to affect the entirety of Clover Kingdom, so your country statement gets diminished even more.

I mean ye but that doesn't really mean anything because julius is at best a top tier right now he's been surpassed a long time ago also this is current asta, this version scales way above julius and so many other people scale above julius as well like the devils, noelle, yuno, mereoleona, hell possibly even luck

Well, that is something I expected to you say, but even Yami when fighting Dante still claimed he isn't on Julius lvl.

That should tell you enough.

RomeoBeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By RomeoBeta

@exauce: @lichgod3:

Well, that is something I expected to you say, but even Yami when fighting Dante still claimed he isn't on Julius lvl.

When Yami said he wasn't on Julius' level he was referring to his precog not power overall.

No Caption Provided

"I'm reacting to his moves before he makes them by using mana zone and reading his ki."

"I'm not on Julius' level though"

Not to be that guy but I'm gonna be that guy.

No Caption Provided

The clause in this case would be "I'm reacting to his moves by using mana zone and ki". The point of him saying, "I'm not on Julius' level" is to show (or weaken, the fact) that even though he (Yami) uses 2 different forms of precog, he still isn't on Juluis' level.

You can continue debating with Lich, but what you said was wrong. Feat wise, Yami > Julius and there aren't statements which prove otherwise (or at least not this)

RomeoBeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@wushu59: It is a great read and watch, you won't be disappointed.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@romeobeta: I know, but the guy was acting like Julius is somehow irrelevant to current BC, when High tier like Yami still claim even with his mana zone and KI is still not on Julius lvl.

You can continue debating with Lich, but what you said was wrong. Feat wise, Yami > Julius and there aren't statements which prove otherwise (or at least not this)

Direct feats aren't relevant in verse fight when Yami himself is still putting Julius above himself.

RomeoBeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By RomeoBeta

@exauce:

I know, but the guy was acting like Julius is somehow irrelevant to current BC, when High tier like Yami still claim even with his mana zone and KI is still not on Julius lvl.

Wouldn't say he is irrelevant but he went from the strongest to... definitely not the strongest.

Yami only said his precognition does not compare to Julius', nothing else.

Direct feats aren't relevant in verse fight when Yami himself is still putting Julius above himself.

They do matter when he is only comparing their precognition abilities.

He isn't, Yami is putting Julius' precognition above his. Not their standings overall.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@romeobeta:

Wouldn't say he is irrelevant but he went from the strongest to... definitely not the strongest.

Yami only said his precognition does not compare to Julius', nothing else.

Which is based on nothing more than not seeing him in action.

Which means a lot, cuz ain't nobody better at precog than Yami.

They do matter when he is only comparing their precognition abilities.

He isn't, Yami is putting Julius' precognition above his.

Mana Zone also translates to power, my guy.

Yea putting Julius above him.

RomeoBeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By RomeoBeta

@exauce:

Which is based on nothing more than not seeing him in action.

It doesn't matter what it's based on. If Yami has displayed greater feats than Julius, then Yami should be considered stronger than Julius not matter the reason until proven otherwise. Yami's feats > Julius' feats, end of story.

Which means a lot, cuz ain't nobody better at precog than Yami.

Only 4-5 people have been shown to have precog. The chances of others having better precog than Yami are very low. This doesn't mean much.

Mana Zone also translates to power, my guy.

Julius' precognition is fact, he knows what will happen in the future.

Whereas Yami essentially has to take guess and make assumptions reading the flow of mana and the energy of his opponent.

Obviously Julius' precognition would be better when he uses his time magic to read the future of the mana in his surroundings.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By exauce

@romeobeta:

It doesn't matter what it's based on.

Of course, it matters, I can't just go around claiming stuff while not caring about what it means.

correct me if i'm wrong but... There are only 4 characters who have shown to use precog in the series. So it doesn't mean much.

Yea making him even better.

You cannot prove whether Julius' precognition is better due to his mana zone being directly better than Yami's mana zone.

I'm not trying to prove anything, I don't really care who is stronger tbh.

My claim was pretty darn clear.

But now I think about it, you also don't have any idea who is stronger going by your argument Lol.

RomeoBeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By RomeoBeta

@exauce:

Of course, it matters, I can't just go around claiming stuff while not caring about what it means.

It doesn't matter.... Yami has better feats than him. It does not matter how or why he has better feats. If Yami has better feats than him, which he does. Then Yami should be assumed stronger.

"He never went all out, he is stronger than Yami"

Then prove it. You cannot.

Yea making him even better.

No it doesn't this works out worse for Yami. The chances of him being the best at precognition becomes higher the less people there are with precognition. If everybody and their mother had precognition then it would be a greater feat to still be one of the top users of it.

I'm not trying to prove anything, I don't really care who is stronger tbh.

My claim was pretty darn clear.

Your claim was that Julius > Yami. By feats Yami is greater.

You are claiming Julius is greater because Yami said they were on different levels. But as I said, Yami was only referring to precognition. You then further claimed that since they use mana zone for precognition, mana zone = power and Julius' precognition > Yami's therefore Julius > Yami.

But, to prove Julius has greater power due to having a superior mana zone you would have to prove what I asked above. That Julius' precog is better only because of his mana zone being greater.

But now I think about it, you also don't have any idea who is stronger going by your argument Lol.

I do. Yami is. Was it not clear enough after saying Yami has better feats?

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy punches Asta to the next island and wins this.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Lichgod3

@exauce:

"Where are these calculations, and again the entirely of Clover Kingdom can be seen from Hage, no continental is that small."

When can we see the entire country from Hage that's simply not true and impossible

"I know the statement, I'm just making sure, we are on the same page and now that I think about it, the demon was so close to the capital that his attack wasn't even going to affect the entirety of Clover Kingdom, so your country statement gets diminished even more."

That doesn't really change anything what are you trying to prove here exactly? That he can't be caught up in his own blast the intent is still there

"Well, that is something I expected to you say, but even Yami when fighting Dante still claimed he isn't on Julius lvl.

That should tell you enough."

You clearly misinterpreted what he meant but I'm not gonna go deep into this because romeo has already addressed this

Also what i meant was that julius isn't the God tier as he used to be I'm not saying he isn't relevant idk how got that from my post, even if he was mid tier it still wouldn't make him irrelevant, magna is a mid tier him self and was still able to beat dante idk how being a top tier or a mid tiers have to do relevancy

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"OP doesn't, never heard of Tensura, must be some crap anime/manga since i've never heard of it"

Tensura is That time I reincarnated as a slime, even if you don't know what it is, it has won multiple awards but regardless if you think it's crappy its fine your opinion

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By exauce

@romeobeta: Sorry, went to sleep.

It doesn't matter.... Yami has better feats than him. It does not matter how or why he has better feats. If Yami has better feats than him, which he does. Then Yami should be assumed stronger.

Not when he is directly stating to be not superior in some aspect, Yami has far better precog feat than Julius, yet he stated he is not on his lvl, direct feat doesn't really matter in verse fight.

"He never went all out, he is stronger than Yami"

Then prove it. You cannot.

When did I say that?

No it doesn't this works out worse for Yami. The chances of him being the best at precognition becomes higher the less people there are with precognition. If everybody and their mother had precognition then it would be a greater feat to still be one of the top users of it.

And everybody else. People with Precog are already better at reaction speed than people who don't, and Yami is basically the best precog guy outer there, and Him stating to not be on Julius lvl already makes him above everyone else reaction speed wise.

Your claim was that Julius > Yami. By feats Yami is greater.

And direct feat doesn't matter in an inverse fight, perception is what matters.

You are claiming Julius is greater because Yami said they were on different levels. But as I said, Yami was only referring to precognition. You then further claimed that since they use mana zone for precognition, mana zone = power and Julius' precognition > Yami's therefore Julius > Yami.

Yea something I randomly said and never provided any evidence for.

But, to prove Julius has greater power due to having a superior mana zone you would have to prove what I asked above. That Julius' precog is better only because of his mana zone being greater.

But I don't want to, if I wanted to prove your evidence I would have shown how is time acceleration does nothing more than giving him precog same as Yami's KI, when added with Mana Zone Julius completely dominate.

I do. Yami is. Was it not clear enough after saying Yami has better feats?

And better feat doesn't matter in an inverse battle, perception is what matters.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3:

When can we see the entire country from Hage that's simply not true and impossible

No Caption Provided

That doesn't really change anything what are you trying to prove here exactly? That he can't be caught up in his own blast the intent is still there

I'm trying to prove that dude was only going to destroy the capital and not actually the entirely of Clover Kingdom.

You clearly misinterpreted what he meant but I'm not gonna go deep into this because romeo has already addressed this

And clearly, he shouldn't have cuz that his arguments, not your, my friend.

Also what i meant was that julius isn't the God tier as he used to be I'm not saying he isn't relevant idk how got that from my post, even if he was mid tier it still wouldn't make him irrelevant, magna is a mid tier him self and was still able to beat dante idk how being a top tier or a mid tiers have to do relevancy

It has my friend, it very much has.

RomeoBeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce:

Not when he is directly stating to be not superior in some aspect, Yami has far better precog feat than Julius, yet he stated he is not on his lvl, direct feat doesn't really matter in verse fight.

Exactly. But Yami only said he is inferior to Julius in terms of precognition and nothing else.

When did I say that?

I didn't say you did.

And everybody else. People with Precog are already better at reaction speed than people who don't, and Yami is basically the best precog guy outer there, and Him stating to not be on Julius lvl already makes him above everyone else reaction speed wise.

This doesn't make sense. There are only 5 people with precog. Yami saying he isn't on Julius' level in terms of precog does not mean as much, because of how little people there are with precog.

Everyone else is irrelevant here, as 99.99% of those other people don't have precog. Only those with precog would be relevant to what you said (that Yami's statement holds more weight) and affect how much of an impact Yami's statement would be. There are only 5 people...

And direct feat doesn't matter in an inverse fight, perception is what matters.

Why would feats not matter? You have to explain this more.

Yea something I randomly said and never provided any evidence for.

So your claim shouldn't be trusted/believed/accepted (whatever is the best word) if you can't prove it.

Yami is provably faster than Julius, fighting or being comparable to characters faster than Patri, which is the fastest Julius has been shown to be.

But I don't want to, if I wanted to prove your evidence I would have shown how is time acceleration does nothing more than giving him precog same as Yami's KI, when added with Mana Zone Julius completely dominate.

Well then, again, your claim should be ignored if you can't prove it.

And better feat doesn't matter in an inverse battle, perception is what matters.

If you could elaborate on this more please.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Lichgod3

@exauce:

That's the capital not the entire country idk why you gave me that scan also I don't even think that's Hage village even if it was that doesn't really change the fact that we have several panels of it being farther then that thats what we call inconsistency

"I'm trying to prove that dude was only going to destroy the capital and not actually the entirely of Clover Kingdom."

Ok then prove it, the first wizard King deliberately states he's going to destroy the country not the capital its pretty easy to understand

"And clearly, he shouldn't have cuz that his arguments, not your, my friend."

And what I'm going to say exactly? Do you want me to copy and paste his argument? If something is already addressed it doesn't need to be addressed again there would be no point in me addressing something that has been addressed end of discussion

"It has my friend, it very much has."

What?

Avatar image for deactivated-61e6cc9d7a484
deactivated-61e6cc9d7a484

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy pummels him in H2H combat but Asta wins normally.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@romeobeta: You guys should really be able to tell if a person just doesn't care to engage with you but it whatever now.

Exactly. But Yami only said he is inferior to Julius in terms of precognition and nothing else.

Something I agree with.

I didn't say you did.

Then don't mention it.

This doesn't make sense. There are only 5 people with precog. Yami saying he isn't on Julius' level in terms of precog does not mean as much, because of how little people there are with precog.

And those fight people have better reaction speed than basically everyone else. It means much, as it makes Yami a guy who probably the best reaction in verse inferior to Julius's reaction.

Everyone else is irrelevant here, as 99.99% of those other people don't have precog. Only those with precog would be relevant to what you said (that Yami's statement holds more weight) and affect how much of an impact Yami's statement would be. There are only 5 people...

And those five people have an advantage in reaction to the people who don't, bruh that like saying Asta having a demon inside him doesn't matter because they are only like 5 people with Demon like him, that literally doesn't make any sense.

Why would feats not matter? You have to explain this more.

For example, Zoro has better feats than Rayleigh, yet Rayleigh by simply being the second of Gol D roger makes him above Zoro despite Zoro having far better feats, but all the feat Zoro doesn't matter because they aren't Gol D roger's lvl.

Or BC even before Julius did anything, he has perceived has the strongest even when guys like Yami and Asta had better, but all they feat didn't matter cuz they aren't on the Wizard king lvl.

That why feat doesn't really matter on inverse fights, cuz you can have a character who hasn't done anything still be stronger than a character who has done alot.

So your claim shouldn't be trusted/believed/accepted (whatever is the best word) if you can't prove it.

I just don't care to prove it.

Yami is provably faster than Julius, fighting or being comparable to characters faster than Patri, which is the fastest Julius has been shown to be.

Yet Yami stated he isn't Lol, KI and Mana Zone boast speed and as Yami stated, he isn't on Julius's lvl, see how this proves my point? Feats don't matter in an inverse fight.

Well then, again, your claim should be ignored if you can't prove it.

LOl Julius time acceleration gives him Precog and Yami's KI gives him Precog, and adding that with Mana Zone Julius dominates what is there to prove? Lol.

You should be the one proving me wrong Lol, I didn't want to engage with you but you kept coming so now let go.

If you could elaborate on this more please.

Already above.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3:

That's the capital not the entire country idk why you gave me that scan also I don't even think that's Hage village

Hages is at the lower bottom of the Kingdom (ignore the red cirlce):

No Caption Provided

Basically has low as you can get in-country, yet you can still see the capital which is at the opposite end of Hage, and Yes it is Hage, you can check the first chapter for yourself.

even if it was that doesn't really change the fact that we have several panels of it being farther then that thats what we call inconsistency

I would love to see those panels.

Ok then prove it, the first wizard King deliberately states he's going to destroy the country not the capital its pretty easy to understand

Because he was literally standing in front of the capital and not in Hages.

And what I'm going to say exactly? Do you want me to copy and paste his argument? If something is already addressed it doesn't need to be addressed again there would be no point in me addressing something that has been addressed end of discussion

I don't care, at least it would be better than waiting for someone else to say something and just follow them behind regardless of you not even having an argument for it.

What?

Being a mid-tier is pretty much next to not being relevant, not sure what is hard to understand.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

round 1 Asta with difficulty, round 2 Luffy curbstomps him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3 said:

^the lowball anyways asta stomps

asta wins round 1. he stomps h2h?

Mamba23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: nope Asta is way too fast and his Ap is more than Luffys especially BF and DU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mamba23 said:

@delein: nope Asta is way too fast and his Ap is more than Luffys especially BF and DU

h2h asta has better ap than luffy. sure. Btw a thing that no one mentioned here is that Asta never fought barehanded, on the other hand Luffy did it the entire manga.

RomeoBeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By RomeoBeta

@exauce:

Or BC even before Julius did anything, he has perceived has the strongest even when guys like Yami and Asta had better, but all they feat didn't matter cuz they aren't on the Wizard king lvl.

Because at this point he was stated to be the strongest. So in terms of stats he would be comparable and likely higher than them. And there was not anything like a... timeskip or contradicting statements to indicate otherwise

A timeskip occurred and everyone's power level increased but Julius'. So the statement of him being the strongest would be out of date.

Yet Yami stated he isn't Lol, KI and Mana Zone boast speed and as Yami stated, he isn't on Julius's lvl, see how this proves my point? Feats don't matter in an inverse fight.

No. Yami didn't say he was slower, he only said his precognition isn't on Julius' level. We have been over this. Julius is only provably as fast as Patri. Whereas Asta reacted to Dark Patri, got blitzed by 50% Dante and Yami fought with 80% Dante.

This doesn't prove your point as Yami never said he was slower, he said his precognition was inferior.

Mana zone does not increase your movement speed. It is only said to boost reaction/detection speed.

LOl Julius time acceleration gives him Precog and Yami's KI gives him Precog, and adding that with Mana Zone Julius dominates what is there to prove? Lol.

You should be the one proving me wrong

As I said earlier.

Whereas Yami essentially has to take guess and make assumptions reading the flow of mana and the energy of his opponent.

Obviously Julius' precognition would be better when he uses his time magic to read the future of the mana in his surroundings when Yami has to judge what he thinks his opponent will do.

That's what I'm doing?

Even so Julius having a superior mana zone proves what? > Mana zone =/= speed in general, it only increases reaction speed.

You guys should really be able to tell if a person just doesn't care to engage with you but it whatever now.

I didn't want to engage with you but you kept coming so now let go.

Apologies for not being psychic. Generally when people would like to stop engaging with someone they make it clear by leaving or in this case stop replying or they explicitly say they are done.

You did neither and I am not psychic...

Exactly. But Yami onlysaid he is inferior to Julius in terms of precognition and nothing else.

Something I agree with.

Yet Yami stated he isn't Lol

(what I said is unbolded what you said is bolded.)

You contradict yourself in the same post. You said you agree Yami only said he is inferior in terms of precog then later say that Yami stated he isn't faster than Julius.

But I thought you just agreed that he only stated he was inferior in precognition abilities.

RomeoBeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By RomeoBeta

@exauce: idk how quickly you began replying but I did edit my post a bit.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce:

"Hages is at the lower bottom of the Kingdom

Basically has low as you can get in-country, yet you can still see the capital which is at the opposite end of Hage, and Yes it is Hage, you can check the first chapter for yourself."

This is a pure inconsistency there are many scans contradicting this as well like this one:

https://ibb.co/qCD0N6K

In the second one you can see mountains that I pointed out in the background and btw the demon is still in the place as before

https://ibb.co/85WDp2L

And again as you can see there are mountains in the back ground

https://ibb.co/wRvc165

And again you can see the mountains that i marked in the backyard also you can see buildings that aren't on the huge mountain and that's where commoners live

https://ibb.co/hmvLQwJ

And this isn't where the peasants live this is where the commoners in live

https://ibb.co/fpC2jvz

Now the tip of this LARGE mountain is the capital that I have pointed out this is one of the high ends of how big the mountain can be

https://ibb.co/c69s4cq

"I would love to see those panels."

Already posted them above

"Because he was literally standing in front of the capital and not in Hages."

That didnt debunk anything all you just said was that he was standing in front of the capital that doesn't mean he can't destroy the country this is really piss poor "debunk" I'm not gonna lie

"I don't care, at least it would be better than waiting for someone else to say something and just follow them behind regardless of you not even having an argument for it."

Waiting? I was asleep when he made that argument it would make no sense for me to make the same argument of someone that addressed it

"Being a mid-tier is pretty much next to not being relevant, not sure what is hard to understand."

Ok prove that's the case then, depending on the verse it doesn't matter if your a mid tier or not you'll still relevant for instance magna

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@romeobeta:

Because at this point he was stated to be the strongest. So in terms of stats he would be comparable and likely higher than them.

A timeskip occurred and everyone's power level increased but Julius'. So the statement of him being the strongest would be out of date.

And was before he even did anything.

Yet character is still stated to be below in some aspect. A few months of time skip isn't suddenly going to make everyone Wizard King lvl.

No. Yami didn't say he was slower, he only said his precognition isn't on Julius' level. We have been over this. Julius is only provably as fast as Patri. Whereas Asta reacted to Dark Patri, got blitzed by 50% Dante and Yami fought with 80% Dante.

Which makes Julius faster, Pecog, and Mana increase speed my friend. We haven't been over this. Yea a guy he was toying with to point that he decided to give up and throw an ultimate attack in order to distract him for a moment, Yea is as fast as Patri Lol.

Not to mention Yami precog is inferior to his.

This doesn't prove your point as Yami never said he was slower, he said his precognition was inferior.

And Precog = Speed. Yami himself stated that the only he was able to react to Patri light was because he was using KI, which implies without Ki, he would probably not react to it, so Yami Precog being inferior means his speed is inferior.

Mana zone does not increase your movement speed. It is only said to boost reaction/detection speed.

Which boast your speed Lol.

As I said earlier.

Not really but so does Yami.

Yea, he knows what the opponent is going to do before he makes, so both pretty precog the opponent's next moves.

Obviously Julius' precognition would be better when he uses his time magic to read the future of the mana in his surroundings when Yami has to judge what he thinks his opponent will do.

Both are literally doing the exact same thing with different methods, my friend, Julius read the flow of the mana in the future to precog while Yami uses KI or the energy of the human body to precog, literally the same result both know the opponent next move before they make it.

Yet Julius Mana Zone still dominates.

That's what I'm doing?

You really ain't but cool.

Apologies for not being psychic. Generally when people would like to stop engaging with someone they make it clear by leaving or in this case stop replying or they explicitly say they are done.

Then I would Apologies for thinking you would understand what means when someone says "I don't care/I don't want to".

You did neither and I am not psychic...

Yea...

You contradict yourself in the same post. You said you agree Yami only said he is inferior in terms of precog then later say that Yami stated he isn't faster than Julius.

Best argument ever. Huh, what? I agree Yami said is only inferior in precog and that implies Yami is slower because Precog = Speed, where is the contradiction? Lol.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@romeobeta:

Even so Julius having a superior mana zone proves what? > Mana zone =/= speed in general, it only increases reaction speed.

And reaction speed = Speed.

But I thought you just agreed that he only stated he was inferior in precognition abilities.

Yea so?

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By exauce

@lichgod3:

This is a pure inconsistency there are many scans contradicting this as well like this one:

https://ibb.co/qCD0N6K

In the second one you can see mountains that I pointed out in the background and btw the demon is still in the place as before

https://ibb.co/85WDp2L

And again as you can see there are mountains in the back ground

https://ibb.co/wRvc165

And again you can see the mountains that i marked in the backyard also you can see buildings that aren't on the huge mountain and that's where commoners live

https://ibb.co/hmvLQwJ

And this isn't where the peasants live this is where the commoners in live

https://ibb.co/fpC2jvz

Now the tip of this LARGE mountain is the capital that I have pointed out this is one of the high ends of how big the mountain can be

https://ibb.co/c69s4cq

Not sure how any of this changes the fact that it is visible from Hage, I never claimed Hage was three feet away from the Capital, I claimed that the capital was visible from Hage, and if clover Kingdom was as Big as Afghanistan, and I can assure you, that would never happen.

Already posted them above

And they didn't prove anything.

That didnt debunk anything all you just said was that he was standing in front of the capital that doesn't mean he can't destroy the country this is really piss poor "debunk" I'm not gonna lie

Yes, it kinda does, I mean this has never actually destroyed anything so not sure how him standing in front of the capital (not even the entire Kingdom that isn't even country size) is supposed to help your country lv statement.

Waiting? I was asleep when he made that argument it would make no sense for me to make the same argument of someone that addressed it

Then do your own Lol, this man's arguments clearly have nothing to do with you.

Ok prove that's the case then, depending on the verse it doesn't matter if your a mid tier or not you'll still relevant for instance magna

Yea let go, Magma...finish the argument.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce:

"Not sure how any of this changes the fact that it is visible from Hage, I never claimed Hage was three feet away from the Capital, I claimed that the capital was visible from Hage, and if clover Kingdom was as Big as Afghanistan, and I can assure you, that would never happen."

As i said again its a inconsistency it shouldn't be visible from Hage which is why I posted them

"And they didn't prove anything"

How so explain?

"Then do your own Lol, this man's arguments clearly have nothing to do with you."

What? Of course it doesn't he already addressed a point that I was going to make there's no need for me to make an argument for something that has already been addressed

"Yea let go, Magma...finish the argument."

What? is that all you have to say that's pretty sad

RomeoBeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By RomeoBeta

Which makes Julius faster, Pecog, and Mana increase speed my friend.

When has an increase in mana shown to increase the movement/combat speed of someone? Scans or clips?

Precognition is the ability to see the future. It is not speed or a speed boost

We haven't been over this.

No Caption Provided

We have. I said multiple times Yami only said his precog is inferior to Julius'

Yea a guy he was toying with to point that he decided to give up and throw an ultimate attack in order to distract him for a moment, Yea is as fast as Patri Lol.

Yea. He is only provably as fast as Patri. Doesn't matter whether he was toying or not, he has not shown to be faster.

And Precog = Speed.

Best argument ever. Huh, what? I agree Yami said is only inferior in precog and that implies Yami is slower because Precog = Speed, where is the contradiction? Lol.

No. No it is not.

Google's defintion

foreknowledge of an event, especially as a form of extrasensory perception.

Vsbattles explanation

Precognition is the ability to see the future.

Precog provides the user with knowledge of the future. That is all. It is then up to them to prepare proper counter measures (such as moving before said action occurs)

Reaction speed = Speed

Combat Speed

The speed at which a character can fight.

Reaction Speed

Reaction speed is the speed at which a character can react to an event or action. This usually only grants a short movement upon reaction, whereas several movements at the same speed switch it to combat speed.

the fight

Assuming Julius has superior reaction speed, which he does not provably have. He would still not be able to keep up with the fight at 12:30. That is something, which would require comparable combat speed, which Julius does not provably have.

Yami himself stated that the only he was able to react to Patri light was because he was using KI, which implies without Ki, he would probably not react to it, so Yami Precog being inferior means his speed is inferior.

the fight

8:00 He dodged 2 singularities back to back, precog would not be of help as he already looked up at the attack. He dodged when the attack was at point blank range.

6:50 He moves and attacks the same Dante which handled berserk Asta.

Dante's attacks are FTL, Yami moves as fast as Devil Arm Asta who dodged Dante's attacks.

12:30

13:05

Which boast your speed Lol.

Reaction =/= movement or combat

If he can't fight or move at the speeds Yami can then he cannot be > than Yami. And mana zone does not boost your movement or combat speeds.

Not really but so does Yami.

Wdym "not really". It literally is. He knows what will happen due to reading the future of the flow of mana.

Yami does not read the future, he assumes it based on his enemies energy and mana.

There is a difference.

Both are literally doing the exact same thing with different methods, my friend, Julius read the flow of the mana in the future to precog while Yami uses KI or the energy of the human body to precog, literally the same result both know the opponent next move before they make it.

Yet Julius Mana Zone still dominates.

Exactly. Their methods are different.

Julius knows the future and Yami assumes it. Obviously Julius' precog would be better.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By exauce

@lichgod3:

As i said again its a inconsistency it shouldn't be visible from Hage which is why I posted them

You just posted scans of Hage not being near the capital, none of those scans shows that the capital shouldn't be visible in Hages.

How so explain?

Already did.

What? Of course it doesn't he already addressed a point that I was going to make there's no need for me to make an argument for something that has already been addressed

Something being already addressed isn't an excuse my friend.

What? is that all you have to say that's pretty sad

You haven't finished the argument, my friend, that is like me saying they are not relevant for example, Gauche.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Lichgod3

@exauce:

"You just posted scans of Hage not being near the capital, none of those scans shows that the capital shouldn't be visible in Hages."

The human eye can only see from 3 miles there's no way that they could see the capital from that far no matter how big it is

"Already did."

Ok where's the argument? Because I don't see it

"Something being already addressed isn't an excuse my friend."

What? If something is already addressed why does it have to be addressed again especially when it's the same person

"You haven't finished the argument, my friend, that is like me saying they are not relevant for example, Gauche."

And I did say something about magna a couple posts ago that's why I said magna

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By exauce

@romeobeta: At least tag me my friend.

When has an increase in mana shown to increase the movement/combat speed of someone? Scans or clips?

I don't recall saying that.

Precognition is the ability to see the future. It is not speed or a speed boost

It makes you faster my friend, without precog Yami stated that the only reason he was able to react to Patri, it literally a speed boost.

We have. I said multiple times Yami only said his precog is inferior to Julius'

Nope, the argument is still there. Which means his speed is inferior to Julius.

Yea. He is only provably as fast as Patri. Doesn't matter whether he was toying or not, he has not shown to be faster.

If he was toying with him, that means he is faster Lol. Not to mention Yami already implied he is inferior.

Persepction mate, not feats.

No. No it is not.

Google's defintion

foreknowledge of an event, especially as a form of extrasensory perception.

Vsbattles explanation

Precognition is the ability to see the future.

Which boost overall speed/reaction time, against the said thing, what so hard to understand, without precog, Julius stated he was slower than Patri's magic, without Precog Yami implied he wouldn't be able to react to Patri's light blade, like what so hard to grasp here?

If you know something in advance.

Precog provides the user with knowledge of the future. That is all. It is then up to them to prepare proper counter measures (such as moving before said action occurs)

Which boosts their speed/reaction time. Or you could just say boosts their speed/reaction time.

Combat Speed

The speed at which a character can fight.

Reaction Speed

Reaction speed is the speed at which a character can react to an event or action. This usually only grants a short movement upon reaction, whereas several movements at the same speed switch it to combat speed.

I just going to ignore this.

the fight

Not relevant.

Assuming Julius has superior reaction speed, which he does not provably have. He would still not be able to keep up with the fight at 12:30. That is something, which would require comparable combat speed, which Julius does not provably have.

Combat speed is not if you can't hit the target something superior reaction speed grant, you can check the Yami vs Patri fight, Yami was completely dominated in Combat speed, yet with his reaction and Precog still easily held his own, and Julius's fighting style doesn't require combat speed, like at all.

the fight

8:00 He dodged 2 singularities back to back, precog would not be of help as he already looked up at the attack. He dodged when the attack was at point blank range.

Yea reaction speed, Something he already stated to be inferior to Julius.

6:50 He moves and attacks the same Dante which handled berserk Asta.

Dante's attacks are FTL, Yami moves as fast as Devil Arm Asta who dodged Dante's attacks.

12:30

13:05

And rest is irrelevant.

Reaction =/= movement or combat

If he can't fight or move at the speeds Yami can then he cannot be > than Yami. And mana zone does not boost your movement or combat speeds.

Reaction speed can be utilized in battle, Somethin Yami did against Patri, so I'm little confused by your argument.

Wdym "not really". It literally is. He knows what will happen due to reading the future of the flow of mana.

I meant that as not as much as you think.

Yami does not read the future, he assumes it based on his enemies energy and mana.

There is a difference.

With the same result, both can precog the enemies' attack before he makes them, and Julius mana zone still dominates.

Exactly. Their methods are different.

With the same result.

Julius knows the future and Yami assumes it. Obviously Julius' precog would be better.

Both give them the same thing Lol, it's not like Yami has failed to precog an enemy attack. The mana zone makes it better.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By exauce

@lichgod3:

The human eye can only see from 3 miles there's no way that they could see the capital from that far no matter how big it is

That just proves the Capital is only about 3 miles away Lol.

It is not like the capital itself is wide.

Ok where's the argument? Because I don't see it

You just posted scans of Hage not being near the capital, none of those scans shows that the capital shouldn't be visible in Hages.

What? If something is already addressed why dies it have addressed again especially when it's the same person

Huh? I'm confused by what you are saying.

And I did state a couple post ago on why I said magna

Just post again.

RomeoBeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce:

I don't recall saying that.

No Caption Provided

It makes you faster my friend, without precog Yami stated that the only reason he was able to react to Patri, it literally a speed boost.

Which boost overall speed/reaction time, against the said thing, what so hard to understand, without precog

Precognition is not a speed boost. Both definitions say nothing about increase in speed. I'll gladly end it here as you clearly do not know what you are talking about.

Neither Julius nor Yami have ever said that they needed precognition to move faster, you are confusing that with Mana zone. Mana zone is not precognition and precognition is not mana zone. Mana Zone can provide precognition.

@lichgod3:

You can pick up where you left off. Whether Julius > Yami.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce:

"That just proves the Capital is only about 3 miles away Lol.

It is not like the capital itself is wide."

There many things that condracts that like how mountains are litterly right between them

"You just posted scans of Hage not being near the capital, none of those scans shows that the capital shouldn't be visible in Hages."

That's the point the capital shouldn't be visible of That's far away

"Huh? I'm confused by what you are saying."

I edited and idk how fast you replied so you have to go back and see it

"Just post again."

The bottom one is my post

"Also what i meant was that julius isn't the God tier as he used to be I'm not saying he isn't relevant idk how got that from my post, even if he was mid tier it still wouldn't make him irrelevant, magna is a mid tier him self and was still able to beat dante idk how being a top tier or a mid tiers have to do relevancy"

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@romeobeta: Yea reaction speed, not combat Lol.

Precognition is not a speed boost. Both definitions say nothing about increase in speed. I'll gladly end it here as you clearly do not know what you are talking about.

It is a reaction boost, you literally can't tell me it's not, Yami and Julius both prove that. It increases your reaction time my friend, and reaction time = reaction speed. Please end it, I wanted to stop since the beginning and now at least you'll think twice about randomly coming in whenever I'm having a BC discussion.

Neither Julius nor Yami have ever said that they needed precognition to move faster, you are confusing that with Mana zone. Mana zone is not precognition and precognition is not mana zone. Mana Zone can provide precognition.

Yami literally stated that the only reason he was reacting to Patri's light, that already makes him faster. Not to mention he needed the combination of Mana Zone and Precog to react to Dante, you literally can't tell me this man isn't increasing his speed by using Precog. And I'm clearly saying Precog, not Mana Zone.

You can pick up where you left off. Whether Julius > Yami.

Finally.