#8  Edited By HighAccuser

I was like...Wut. Lol

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Magi is a really great series. Very well thought-out and intricate story compared to most Shounen series and extremely imaginative. Aladdin himself has become one of my favorite protagonists. If he's anything like King Solomon now, he stomps

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

But Naruto destroys moons and stuff!

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody reads magi??

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Well, he doesn't have a way to counter alladin's space/vector manipulation, I guess you could question whether alladin could redirect something as big as naruto's attacks. Plus, blitz is out of question with speed equalised. Something like toad song would be his best bet, considering alladin's offense is not all that impressive, and he can simply overpower the tug of war thing with his flight/strength.

It may come down to stamina, which naruto will take handily.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Karurosu_hafu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: What tug of war???

Aladdin wins pretty handily In my opinion. His vector manipulation casually redirected mountain level attacks. Also he has attacks that can one shot Naruto. If Aladdin chooses to do things like this Naruto is pretty screwed for the most part.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karurosu_hafu:

What he did to judar, eternal application of force for bfr.

And that's the point, alladin is still stuck at mountain level, while naruto can casually dish out attacks far stronger than every attack alladin faced put together. Powerwise, they're not even in the same league.

And considering the scan you posted is one of his highest output, he can't really hurt naruto.

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karurosu_hafu said:

@princearagorn1:

Aladdin wins pretty handily In my opinion.

I don't know much about Magi, so I won't speak on a winner, but a few things need correcting.

His vector manipulation casually redirected mountain level attacks.

That's nice, but Naruto can casually dish out attacks far above that level, so far above it's not even worth mentioning. If that's his best, he won't redirect a single attack from Naruto.

Also he has attacks that can one shot Naruto.

Those being?

If Aladdin chooses to do things like this Naruto is pretty screwed for the most part.

I'm not exactly sure what's happening in these scans here, could you explain it? Though, on a DC standpoint, that doesn't appear to be something that even harm Naruto, again, from just appearances.

Karurosu_hafu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Karurosu_hafu

@marczaddy: He's manipulating laws of physics to send multiple people into space instantly, then manipulating laws of physics again to send them from space crashing into ground.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Naruto can survive an orbital drop, not to mention I don't think Aladdin necesarily can avoid his attacks AoE if it came down to it.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Manchine: Genie isn't needed, either could solo, having them on a team would be overkill.

No Caption Provided

Karurosu_hafu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Karurosu_hafu

@princearagorn1: No....Naruto couldn't overpower that. How would he go about doing that exactly?? You're going to have to explain. Description of attack:

No Caption Provided

Yes I understand Narutos attacks are potent. But I don't understand why that potency would all of the sudden make them invulnerable to have their very laws of physics manipulated. This type of logic works on most things, but I'm not seeing it here. I don't have any reason why Aladdin wouldn't just do this to any bijuu bomb or rasenshuriken thrown at him. If you disagree, again I'm gonna need you to explain.

Or

No Caption Provided

im well aware of narutos durability. I posted them scans mainly to show how helpless Naruto would be against aladdins powers. naruto could just be getting flung around and there's nothing he could do about it.

Karurosu_hafu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: It's not like that's a one time attack. Aladdin could do that over and over again. And there would be nothing Naruto could do to resist it.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@karurosu_hafu:

No....Naruto couldn't overpower that. How would he go about doing that exactly?? You're going to have to explain. Description of attack:

Here's the explanation:

1. Continuous propulsion force, as seen there, shows two factors - intensity, and time for which it is applied, it's the latter which makes it dangerous, since it can just keep going on eternally.

The intensity of the force, however is so weak that even judar can resist it till he runs out of magoi, and takes no notable damage even after losing his borg. That is something naruto can comfortably overpower for a limited duration, that much is undisputable.

I'll give you an example - if you put a book on a table, it will keep pushing downward as long as gravity exist, but the table will counterbalance it effortlessly, and go about it's business (figuratively) so to speak. Or throughout our entire lifetime, gravity keeps pulling us downward, but we just learn to live with it, since we can withstand it every moment.

Now, as for how he will live with it, he will have to attach a kyubi chakra arm to the ground while he is sleeping or walking, to constantly counterbalance the force that's trying to push him away, it's not like he's going to run out of that since he's not expending any notable energy. It would be very weird, but definitely not something he can't deal with.

And since it's not something alladin can stack, as far as we have seen, he's not going to reach an output that will really get naruto in real trouble other than creeping him out for the rest of his life.

Yes I understand Narutos attacks are potent. But I don't understand why that potency would all of the sudden make them invulnerable to have their very laws of physics manipulated. This type of logic works on most things, but I'm not seeing it here. I don't have any reason why Aladdin wouldn't just do this to any bijuu bomb or rasenshuriken thrown at him. If you disagree, again I'm gonna need you to explain.

This is a simple one:

1. We do know the strongest attacks he has redirected are four extreme magics, which are child's play compared to naruto's casual hits.

2. If you're going to insist there's no limit to how strong an attack he can redirect, so I'll have to ask if he can also redirect a galaxy busting attack fired at his face, since it technically has no answer to laws of physics being manipulated. If your answer is yes, then I can't really fault you for that. Though I'd call nlf on it. Then we go to the third point:

3. Even if he is a magi, his stamina, and his techniques aside from the eternal propulsion aren't unlimited.

No Caption Provided

Naruto can fight for days, with output that will constantly tax alladin, even keep recharging if required.. Alladin, on the other hand doesn't have stamina considering how easily he tires out in his battles, noting he has only ever maintained using the new technique for a few moments at best, and judar was surprised he lasted more than a few minutes as well.

im well aware of narutos durability. I posted them scans mainly to show how helpless Naruto would be against aladdins powers. naruto could just be getting flung around and there's nothing he could do about it.

With equalized speed as in the op, for a time, perhaps. But doesn't mean alladin can pull off a win.

Karurosu_hafu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll give you an example - if you put a book on a table, it will keep pushing downward as long as gravity exist, but the table will counterbalance it effortlessly, and go about it's business (figuratively) so to speak. Or throughout our entire lifetime, gravity keeps pulling us downward, but we just learn to live with it, since we can withstand it every moment.

This is actually a pretty good argument. Even though i think youre grossly extrapolating narutos abilities, seeing that he doesnt have unlimited stamina. Naruto would have to go his whole life with this constant at least town level worth of PHYSICAL pushing force trying to push him into outer space. Seeing as most of naruto durability steams from energy attacks. Naruto despite his vast amount of enegy durability still has been seen getting knocked back by regular punches, and i have no reason to believe that these punches are just extremely potent. I dont see why he wouldnt eventually get exhausted some day down the line.

This is a simple one:

1. We do know the strongest attacks he has redirected are four extreme magics, which are child's play compared to naruto's casual hits.

Not really, all four of those extreme attacks should logically be mountain level. Sinbad as a kid could casually blast a mountain without batting a eye. Gyouken did and amplified sinbads magic into one big attack. So really, aladdin shouldve redirected a multi mountain level attack.

2. If you're going to insist there's no limit to how strong an attack he can redirect, so I'll have to ask if he can also redirect a galaxy busting attack fired at his face, since it technically has no answer to laws of physics being manipulated. If your answer is yes, then I can't really fault you for that. Though I'd call nlf on it. Then we go to the third point:

If a galaxy sized attack fired in a contained state such as a bijuu bomb or rasenshuriken. I have no reason to believe that he couldnt redirect it. Now if you said if he could redirect a galaxy SIZED attack, i wouldve said heck no. Because aladdins abilities havent shown to be effective on that large scale. But a small contained attack like i stated previously, have been shown to be aladdins range of manipulation.

3. Even if he is a magi, his stamina, and his techniques aside from the eternal propulsion aren't unlimited.

No Caption Provided

Naruto can fight for days, with output that will constantly tax alladin, even keep recharging if required.. Alladin, on the other hand doesn't have stamina considering how easily he tires out in his battles, noting he has only ever maintained using the new technique for a few moments at best, and judar was surprised he lasted more than a few minutes as well.

Aladdin has fully mastered his fathers magic. It doesnt tax him how it was when he was still a child. Wouldnt require multiple days anyway. See below

With equalized speed as in the op, for a time, perhaps. But doesn't mean alladin can pull off a win.

Yes if naruto can go without getting knocked out after being orbital slammed a few times. Aladdin will just hold him in place and do this

No Caption Provided

Basically getting his body reconstructed on a molecular level. Dont know how this could happen to naruto without him losing consciousness. Also seeing how morals is off, i dont see why aladdin couldnt just fling naruto into deep outer space to save him all the trouble.

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does current Aladdin has the same powers as the 1990's series and the same Jasmine that is hot

but if so then Genie abilities and hax can potential solo if he has prep but Naruto characters can win if no knowledge since there top ninja and can steal the genie and win .

So its even depends on what the

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get this speed equalization rule, is speed of attaks or juts also equalised...?

Naruto should win this in my opinion regardless or speed equalization, as Naruto far more tricky, and has more battle experience.

ash_kechup_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bjiiu dama gg

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

KarmaBachelor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aladdin

Drmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO he'd probably beat BM naruto

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO he'd probably beat BM naruto

Yeah, and that's as far as he'd go. That's assuming speed is equalized(then again you may not have to equalize speed depending on how you perceive some of Aladdin's feats)

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't naruto just substitute from alladins eternal force attack.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By IAmDuck

@reaperthegrim: Good point

Aladdin tries and sends Naruto into space....where he can keep on bombarding Aladdin from space with Aladdin having no way to reach him and attack him and as shown long ago he can survive in space so yeah there goes that idea

Or

As Aladdin is sending him off to space Naruto performs a substitution and Aladdin winds up killing himself due to lack of oxygen for him~!....and when he tries and send himself down Naruto is just waiting there to punch right back up there

With morals off this is highly likely to happen

morgadc1887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamduck said:

@reaperthegrim: Good point

Aladdin tries and sends Naruto into space....where he can keep on bombarding Aladdin from space with Aladdin having no way to reach him and attack him and as shown long ago he can survive in space so yeah there goes that idea

Or

As Aladdin is sending him off to space Naruto performs a substitution and Aladdin winds up killing himself due to lack of oxygen for him~!....and when he tries and send himself down Naruto is just waiting there to punch right back up there

With morals off this is highly likely to happen

Sorry bud, Naruto can't breathe in space, so he'd die actually. He breathes on the moon because Hagoromo created a breathable atmosphere there when he created the moon.

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morgadc1887: sorry bud but were was it stated that Naruto's moon has breathable air?

That is the most predictable response to the whole breathing in space

And common sense itself would tell you why it's absolutely wrong

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

morgadc1887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By morgadc1887

@iamduck said:

@morgadc1887: sorry bud but were was it stated that Naruto's moon has breathable air?

That is the most predictable response to the whole breathing in space

And common sense itself would tell you why it's absolutely wrong

Here http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Moon

and here is the quote from that page:

Environment

The exterior of the Moon is barren, covered with craters and canyons. It has a weak gravity, but is still able to maintain a breathable atmosphere.

smart guy. Oh but let me guess, the wiki is wrong, and you are right, the most predictable response to the whole "proof of their being a breathable atmosphere on the MAN MADE moon in Naruto".

I'm sorry how does common sense tell me that I'm wrong? You think it's more logical that the Naruto verse humans can breathe in space?

Edit: I love being right.

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morgadc1887: you do realize that the wiki isn't as canon as you claim?

I ain't asking for the wiki made by fans I was asking proof from the canon source not the fan made website

And it amazes me how something that anybody with a shred of knowledge on science would know yet somehow escaped you

LokLegends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aladin blitzes

bonzo_310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure aladdin takes this with ease and we haven't even seen his full power yet. He sends him to the sun or redirects all his attacks back at him.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#50  Edited By WollfMyth209