Current Accelerator VS Vortex Blaster Demonbane

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So the other thread got locked before it even had a proper argument, so let's continue here.

@caocao @etriel @debunkdude @thisisausername @ecoblitz

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alkalimetal

Avatar image for deactivated-5edc4c319e7c3
deactivated-5edc4c319e7c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People will come,see demonbane,shout this is a mismatch without giving feats/link to feats and get this locked.

Totally how vs forums should operate

alkalimetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still no feats for demonbane...........

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao feats for DB, ty.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao feats for DB, ty.

The same rules like in the other battle? Also why are we using VBD now?

Anyway, for Vortex Blaster Demonbane: It doesn´t have much:

No Caption Provided

If we talk about the regular demonbane there is a respect thread, which put some of his best feats out:

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/demonbane-respect-feat-thread.312293/

There is also one one reddit, but that should taken carefully, since it is from a well known wanker.

By abilities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtLyme5qgCY

Don´t know why, i can´t post the vid here, it gives me an error, lol.

That is all what i can give you at first. Can you give me the new feats of Accelerator which puts him above Demonbane, because:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So if you have something on statements, or a current respect thread, then i can change my opinion about this fight.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: Ooof, sorry i didn't replied early lol. Comicvine's notification system is currently shit, so i didn't see this.

I'll just read some of DB's feats, then post my oppinion later.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: I can just at least explain what the current accel could do now. There are no RT btw.

So, current Accel, is the Accel that got a powerup by having the 73 tarot cards instilled to his brain by puzzle 545-chan.

Probationer: By gaining Qliphah Puzzle 545’s knowledge, Accelerator has gained an understanding of the Qliphoth. The Qliphoth can drives minds into a fog of confusion if they lack understanding. Accelerator can fully control the vectors of magic, although certain attacks can bypass it such as Coronzon’s internal damage.

Well, that's just some info i got from animo but there are more than just this. Due to gaining the knowledge of the sepiroth and quilipoth, and the tarot cards, his knowledge now transcended all the Aeons itself.

Also, he gains a new power, called the

Platinum Wings: A power gained by the third unknown tree of Clonoth, not of the Sephiroth or Qliphoth. He applied the unknown tree to the physical world to apply new laws. The new wings grant Accelerator the ability to rip souls from physical bodies by unleashing a powerful physical strike. He uses the theory of micro and macro to use his power, the power of a single body to make changes to the world. His power is such that he is able to shake the galaxy. He also has knowledge of all the Aeons making him able to nullify certain attacks.

--------

So yeah, but why do i say he can stomp DB now? well, because of this new things, he got massively broken. He managed to deflect a CONCEPTUAL multiversal attack from coronzon, which was stronger than the Gugnir throw, because of this powerups. He could also deffect an omni-dimensional severing slashes from the curtana with his vector manip now. The curtana is powerful enough to kill the non incarnated Aiwass....if it hit's him. And that's impressive in it's own, because even a full powered Cronzon could not even take Aiwass down. And from what i have seen so far, EDG lacks conceptual attacks, so he can't even hurt accel. Oh, and i'm gonna point out that as an existence that is from the Aeon of Horus, Accel is literally immune to any attacks whobare Aeons below him. The Aeon of horus is the highest Aeon. So good luck injuring him.

Now for raw power, Accel's destruction feats only caps to galaxy level. But remember, Accel has vector control, and he can use it to steal the vector's of his opponent, to augement his own power. So calling copies of DB is a bad idea, as he can steal their vectors, to power him up. And seeing those DB destuction feats...... yeah.accel could use his VC to turn DB to space dust with a wave of his hands.

Also, accel could use the knowledge of the tatot cards and sepiroth to create some sort of energy, which he used as a spear. It negs the existence and regen of anything that are Aeons below him in existence. magic god Npthy's didn't regenerated after getting skewered by Accel, so yeah,DB get's fucked.

Oh, this may be irrelevant, but Accel's VC could wirk even on abstract things such as contracts, connections, etc.

So that's the only things i can say for now. Also, DB get's fried by his own Vortex blaster (if that's even a attack). The only thing DB can do accel is seal him.... But i doubt it would work due to Accel's Aeon hax.

Perfawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18: Er,Demonbane does have conceptual attacks

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/6/68/Conceptual_Soups_of_Chaos_are_Tasty.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160531020341

And these are fodders btw.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perfawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It disassembled the barrier at a conceptual level and it was sent to the sea of chaos

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perfawesome: So? what kind of "conceptual" attack is that? Can it bypass accel's sheild?

Perfawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's just a blast that was specifically designed to destroy the bearrier.There's also a scan of magic in demonbane being conceptual.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, conceptual or not, it's still getting reflected right back to him lel.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18 said:

@caocao: I can just at least explain what the current accel could do now. There are no RT btw.

So, current Accel, is the Accel that got a powerup by having the 73 tarot cards instilled to his brain by puzzle 545-chan.

Probationer: By gaining Qliphah Puzzle 545’s knowledge, Accelerator has gained an understanding of the Qliphoth. The Qliphoth can drives minds into a fog of confusion if they lack understanding. Accelerator can fully control the vectors of magic, although certain attacks can bypass it such as Coronzon’s internal damage.

Well, that's just some info i got from animo but there are more than just this. Due to gaining the knowledge of the sepiroth and quilipoth, and the tarot cards, his knowledge now transcended all the Aeons itself.

Also, he gains a new power, called the

Platinum Wings: A power gained by the third unknown tree of Clonoth, not of the Sephiroth or Qliphoth. He applied the unknown tree to the physical world to apply new laws. The new wings grant Accelerator the ability to rip souls from physical bodies by unleashing a powerful physical strike. He uses the theory of micro and macro to use his power, the power of a single body to make changes to the world. His power is such that he is able to shake the galaxy. He also has knowledge of all the Aeons making him able to nullify certain attacks.

--------

So yeah, but why do i say he can stomp DB now? well, because of this new things, he got massively broken. He managed to deflect a CONCEPTUAL multiversal attack from coronzon, which was stronger than the Gugnir throw, because of this powerups. He could also deffect an omni-dimensional severing slashes from the curtana with his vector manip now. The curtana is powerful enough to kill the non incarnated Aiwass....if it hit's him. And that's impressive in it's own, because even a full powered Cronzon could not even take Aiwass down. And from what i have seen so far, EDG lacks conceptual attacks, so he can't even hurt accel. Oh, and i'm gonna point out that as an existence that is from the Aeon of Horus, Accel is literally immune to any attacks whobare Aeons below him. The Aeon of horus is the highest Aeon. So good luck injuring him.

Now for raw power, Accel's destruction feats only caps to galaxy level. But remember, Accel has vector control, and he can use it to steal the vector's of his opponent, to augement his own power. So calling copies of DB is a bad idea, as he can steal their vectors, to power him up. And seeing those DB destuction feats...... yeah.accel could use his VC to turn DB to space dust with a wave of his hands.

Also, accel could use the knowledge of the tatot cards and sepiroth to create some sort of energy, which he used as a spear. It negs the existence and regen of anything that are Aeons below him in existence. magic god Npthy's didn't regenerated after getting skewered by Accel, so yeah,DB get's fucked.

Oh, this may be irrelevant, but Accel's VC could wirk even on abstract things such as contracts, connections, etc.

So that's the only things i can say for now. Also, DB get's fried by his own Vortex blaster (if that's even a attack). The only thing DB can do accel is seal him.... But i doubt it would work due to Accel's Aeon hax.

Ok, if this is realy true, then i can going with current Accel. Demonbane doesn´t have higher conceptual powers (At least he hasn´t shown from what i know) Thank you for the explanation.

How big is the range of current Accelerator his vector manipulation? Is it multiversal as well?

To the point with that Demonbane was destroyed by VBD, we don´t know realy much how this happend. Also in Nitroplus Al Azif can still summon Demonbane, but probably that are only game mechanics. Also from what i read Mugen, an Avatar of Yog-Sothoth later also destroyed VBD Demonbane his arm. https://imgur.com/a/A12SCJu

No Caption Provided

I don´t think it is enough to destroy Vortex Blaster Demonbane physically, since:

No Caption Provided

If i understand it correctly, does that mean VBL is at least one conceptual level above the regular Demonbane?

There is also the question, can Accel survive natural causes, or better: Is he itself physically above the physcial laws? Can he live witout air, or when the world is freezing? How big is Accelerator his range?

But you said, he has can summon a spear with some potent hax. Probably that is the answer against Demonbane.

Also no prob at the notification, i know the system is trash at this point, lol.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Listen... I get that Demonbane is a fodder multiversal. But can't he shoot at the multiverse instead of Accel, blow it up, and let Accel suffocate?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

Listen... I get that Demonbane is a fodder multiversal. But can't he shoot at the multiverse instead of Accel, blow it up, and let Accel suffocate?

That is what i am think too:

There is also the question, can Accel survive natural causes, or better: Is he itself physically above the physcial laws? Can he live witout air, or when the world is freezing? How big is Accelerator his range?

Can Accel survive, if Demonbane just blow up the sun? But idk what the rules are here. In the other thread it was just a void. From what i read, Accel understand higher concepts and this is one reason, why he can reflect higher conceptual attacks. But based on his physics, i don´t know. Accel before he get this power op, without vector shields is at best comparable to HST Low Tiers. His vector control is the reason, why he can rape mostly characters who are far above him (Gosh, To Aru hax itself is one of the most brutal haxed verses that i know). He has one of the best hax that i saw, because many characters have abilities that works with vector control.

In other boards that was "the idea" to kill Accelerator. When the character can at least destroy a relevant planet, or the sun outside of Accelerator his range. But at first it is questionable, if both starts in base, how big is the range, are both bloodlustet, etc. Full sized demonbane alone has an aura, which distort the space-time continuum just by his presence. It even affect the timeflow from what i remember.

But when Accel itself is complete out of physics und natural laws, then i don´t think it is enough that Demonbane destroy the world. If he has a multiversal range, then he should also reflect even the multiversal destruction, before it affect him. But can Accel deflect an attack outside of the universe or multiverse?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually this thread is kind of a continuation of a previous thread in which The fight took place in a VOID and It was assumed that accel can breathe there.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: Oh, shet, sorry for the late reply.... Again.

Actually, it may be possible to kill accel by universe busting since he still hasn't been blown to space,and he still needs oxygen (unless he can use vector manipulation to recycle the Oxygen around him lol) . But since the battle is in the void, then eh?

Also, the reflection range of his is still the same. The Vector control is the one which has the longer range, but i'm still not sure about it's limits. But even if Accel's sheild has limited range, DB can't still hurt him, and if demonbane ever touches his sheild....He's a goner.

"But can Accel deflect an attack outside of the universe or multiverse?"

Would you kindly elaborate? i don't know what u mean lol. But if ur asking if accel can deflect an attack that isn't directed to him, no he can't. But still, he won't get damaged even if the universe collapses due to his hax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, it may be possible to kill accel by universe busting since he still hasn't been blown to space,and he still needs oxygen (unless he can use vector manipulation to recycle the Oxygen around him lol) . But since the battle is in the void, then eh?

Yeah, that was my ulterior move. With the rule that they fight in a void, idk what would happen. Demonbane probably expand as long he reach the size of this Void, but he can´t affect this version of Accelerator.

Also, the reflection range of his is still the same. The Vector control is the one which has the longer range, but i'm still not sure about it's limits.

Ok, that could be a problem, but since we fight in a void, it doesn´t have a relevance. The only problem i see is, how can Accelerator destroy a Demonbane with a size of a universe, when he has a range from lets say a galaxy? The whole area that Accel can affect on Demonbane is to small to harm him with vector control.

But you said he can summon a conceptual weapon right? That probably changes a lot.

But even if Accel's sheild has limited range, DB can't still hurt him, and if demonbane ever touches his sheild....He's a goner.

The problem is that Demonbane compared in his size (Unless he starts in base) wouldn´t even notice the damage if the reach from the Accelerator is to small. And even Accel can destroy him on a area, Demonbane can regenerate via reset his body. Maybe his spear world work here better.

Ok, this is Vortex Blaster Demonbane here, not Elder God Demonbane, or War/Mars Demonbane, so idk. This guy doesn´t have many feats. He destroyed all Demonbanes (Don´t know how, but he did), he breaks trough Azathoth his Court and kick his Butt and later he was gone.

"But can Accel deflect an attack outside of the universe or multiverse?"

Would you kindly elaborate? i don't know what u mean lol. But if ur asking if accel can deflect an attack that isn't directed to him, no he can't. But still, he won't get damaged even if the universe collapses due to his hax.

My intention was more based on the situation that they fight in a universe that everything around him is going to collapse and he can´t live without sun and oxygen, but after they fight in a void...

That also was the reason why i am asked for the range. Demonbane in range has at least one advantage here.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: Wait, how big is Demonbane again?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Coolguy18: I think he has expanding size.Let his physical body hit accel.He wouldnt even be able to find his parts in eternity.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18 said:

@caocao: Wait, how big is Demonbane again?

Depended on the version of Demonbane he can expand to a size far above the universal size. In the fight against Liber Legis, both surpassed in a short time period the size of the universe and still expand to an unknown size, that universes are just like bubbles.

The problem is not alone his size. Demonbane his regeneration power is another problem:

"Without process of spell circle creation or spell amplification, Lemuria Impact exploded instantly… fueled by Spell Helix, tornado of destruction spell went straight forward, and Liber Legis was torn into pieces, leaving legs and arms.

“Hah! How is that!”

“Not yet, Edgar!”

Demonbane noticed torn red left arm. At the palm, there was glowing board…

Like Demonbane did, Liber Legis’ body regenerated through time reverse. Moreover, destruction spell of Lemuria Impact turned back into pure energy and flew backward through the spear."

Let´s say Accelerator destroy some of his bodyparts with his hax, Demonbane regenerated just via time reverse. But as i said in the other post before, don´t know if it work against Accelerator his conceptual spear. How fast is this spear? Can it negative this ability as well, when it is create from an object?

I also wonder if Accel can just stop Demonbane to expand, since it would create a vector. If Demonbane starts in base, it should be possible, right?

Avatar image for deactivated-61f3a97fbf43d
deactivated-61f3a97fbf43d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Demonbane got debunked. Cope harder demonbane fanboys.

Lol at demonbane viewing nitro plus as fiction.

Demonbane got his arm cut by a mere simple attack

Accelerator blinks the fodder verse.

Avatar image for deactivated-620e9e37bee9f
deactivated-620e9e37bee9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Demonbane blinks the verse. The author has proven that Nitroplus is canon, which contains some multiversal franchises with higher dimensions already+ Nitroplus treat those verses as story/fiction.

He blinks infinite ToAru verses

Avatar image for deactivated-61f87a0d9dc8a
deactivated-61f87a0d9dc8a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcurtis:

Scans from your headcannon of saying the nitro plus verse is canon to demonbane?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at the demonbane wank. It is just a cameo.

Does this mean that Ralph from wreck it Ralph view Sonic verse as fiction just because Sonic appears in wreck it Ralph breaks the internet?

Death of the author fallacy

Demonbane is one of the worst characters I ever seen getting wanked.

Madoka Magica was not in the crossover game and they are no mentions of Madoka Magica inside of demonbane.

The author of demonbane is a hyperbole madness and should not be taken seriously.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skipydot said:

@kingcurtis:

Scans from your headcannon of saying the nitro plus verse is canon to demonbane?

No Caption Provided

Statements of the author.

Canon to demon are Nitroplus and DYN freaks too, so yeah. Demonbane scales above those verse as much you like it or not.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cope harder demonbane fans.

Iihiko Shishime blinks the verse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skipydot said:

Cope harder demonbane fans.

Iihiko Shishime blinks the verse

Ok sorry bro. Iihiko is really too broken.

Avatar image for deactivated-64b439b18ae84
deactivated-64b439b18ae84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vortexblaster is kinda featless except for his background, but scaling above other versions of Demonbane + the statement that he was the most powerful version can give a guess how much more OP he was.

However, Vortex Blaster isn´t needed to stomp here, lesser versions such as from Zanmataisei, Kishin Hishou, or Gunshin Kyoshouu Demonbane dwarfs the franchise here. The Vortex Blaster or called Haikashin Demonbane is just too much more spite towards Accelerator.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Vortexblaster is kinda featless except for his background, but scaling above other versions of Demonbane + the statement that he was the most powerful version can give a guess how much more OP he was.

However, Vortex Blaster isn´t needed to stomp here, lesser versions such as from Zanmataisei, Kishin Hishou, or Gunshin Kyoshouu Demonbane dwarfs the franchise here. The Vortex Blaster or called Haikashin Demonbane is just too much more spite towards Accelerator.

Maybe if Demonbane's still ongoing we may get feats??

Avatar image for deactivated-64b439b18ae84
deactivated-64b439b18ae84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mangacomics69 said:
@lilaihaibara said:

Maybe if Demonbane's still ongoing we may get feats??

Not for the so called Vortex Blaster i am afraid. The Vortex Blaster, or Haikashin Demonbane was basically only a cameo, appearing by name in the Crossover called Nitroplus Blasterz, and stated in the shortmanga D.Y.N. Freaks. Both are by WoG considered as canon, although using Hagane´s twitter statements should be taken really carefully, as his lack of english understanding isn´t that great.

We can only assume what he is capable off, by two factors. The statements about him and also WoG:

What we know so far about the Vortex Blaster was already posted above a few years ago, but i will put it in here again:

No Caption Provided
  • The Vortex Blaster destroyed an infinite multiverse
  • The Vortex Blaster derstroyed the most powerful god in their franchise and his own universe + Cause and Effect. Going by the Demonbane Cosmology and where Azathoth resides, that is quiet impressive.
  • It is also said that as result all universes that existet, exist now and should exist, has to stop to exist. I think that is connected with the death of Azathoth, which caused the collapse of the multiverse.

Like i said also about Hagane, his Twitter statements should be taken carefully into account. However, the information we got in the verse with the information that he give us, should be used without complications.

No Caption Provided

Hagane confirmed only, what was described in Nitroplus Blasterz. Literally that Vortex Blaster Demonbane destroyed the Real Azathoth. As you can see from the Cosmologyblog above i linked, that would be really impressive, as you have to reach that location at first. Not even Magic Gods in ToAru exist on a comparable high level cosmology wise. Given Demonbane a superiority to other Demonbane versions also will allow to give him superior feats then the other versions, where some of them could like blink literally the entire ToAru setting out of existence.

Hagane also said, that this version of Demonbane fought other Demonbanes, even beat the Kuro and Al Azif:

No Caption Provided

In addition, he even said that this version of Demonbane can´t be beaten by other Demonbanes for conceptual reasons:

No Caption Provided

As you can see, the Vortex Blaster lives for the hype by being far superior to either version of Demonbane. Unfortunately for Demonbane itself there aren´t any good respect threads yet, so i have a hard time to find atleast some abilities of different Demonbanes. However, i don´t see an issue, why the Vortex Blaster shouldn´t have it, as he scales so much higher then previous versions of Demonbane.

elle2elle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

while I personally think some toaru characters could beat demonbane (magic god tier characters mostly)

accel just ain't it

he is just wayyyy to fucking weak to do anything

Avatar image for deactivated-647a80cf91715
deactivated-647a80cf91715

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This seems too much even for Accel.

elle2elle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruesurvivor: it's way to much, we actually know he can be hurt through his reflection (since nephthys casually kicked through it, while playing around), so he fucking dies

elle2elle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

while this does show that accel can harm really strong characters with his reflection (if you ignore the fact that nephthys was most likely just playing around and restricting her durability, which we have seen other MGs do) it also shows that there is a limit to what he can reflect