Cross Guild (OP) vs Vader and Starkiller (SW Legends)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Death or KO
  • All pictured involved in the fight.
  • In character.
  • Battle in the Deathstar.
  • Both sides no nothing of the other.
Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3 Supreme101  Online

Whoopie a mismatch. Either Vader or Starkiller would solo not only the team but solo the verse. They take every stat AP speed durability etc.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Starkiller and Vader are far too powerful and haxed. This is what Vader did to the planet with over trillion beings on it:

On top of that Starkiller can one shot shielded ISD which tanks planet busting force from black hole, he overpowers modern hyperspace engines of ships that even large planetary masses could not do etc.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

SW wank never fails to get a chuckle out of me.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Where is that scan even from?

Not sure, I was not aware of it myself but Maulsmacker showed to me and he got it from Reaperace.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Eredin12

@wolfrazer: I asked Maul already, he does not know as he got it from reaper, it is maybe best to ask reaper in PM

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Zapan871

@wolfrazer: I asked reaper in a PM some time ago, but he didn't respond to me. I asked him again.

Anyway, if this is legit, it's extremely impressive, not just in and of itself, but also because it seems it was done by Table Vader, i.e. suited Vader at his weakest.

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 reaperace  Moderator

@zapan871: @wolfrazer: Hey everyone, my apologies for the delayed response. Although I'm no longer active on Vine, this notification in my email piqued my interest. Just to clarify, I don't use this particular scan in debates. My friend MaulSmacker and I made efforts to verify its source, but I stumbled upon it in a discord channel during my final days of Star Wars debating, and unfortunately, I never had the chance to authenticate it.

It's allegedly from the MMORPG game Star Wars Galaxies, depicting Vader during the OT, specifically around the ESB era at his peak where he finds an imperial fugitive by TP freezing the whole Coruscant planet.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperace: Ok now I see it and within the screenshot I'm seeing a backpack that looks similarly to one of the classes backpacks...I recall playing SWG, I just can't recall this mission...but then again it's been over a decade now. But anyway, yeah guess it's fair.

Alekos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo wins

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Zapan871

@reaperace: Mmm, someone should check supplementary material for SWG, then. But I also wouldn't use it in debates until further context for it is revealed. It's strange that this would take place during the ESB era, though, since the scan mentions Vader's scream as being of agony, which would align with what happened in ROTS.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Wolfrazer

@zapan871: I've tried, but it's hard to given SWG is really old and there isn't much out there for it as far as getting info on the missions and little bits of lore info. I mean...there are the emulators, where they have everything backed up and you can still play the game(still a fun game imo)...but I feel like that's just gonna be more a hassle to try and find it.

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: I was looking around a bit, and there doesn't seem to be any sourcebook for SWG, so could this be in-game info?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7