Cronus (Saint Seiya) vs Xeno Goku

GokuGOAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jman88933: It is please search up animated scenes. Goku turns into UI omen with no shirt on and comes at Jiren. While Goku goes UI mastered with a shirt still on. This already supports that it takes place during different timelines or universes. Golden Frieza and SSB Goku that goes UI omen takes place in other universe/timeline, Goku has active UI omen shirtless, Jiren looks not damage, and UI Goku omen shirtless vs Jiren is unknown. Even other universe/ timeline where Goku keeps his GI orange layer not ripoff and both Goku and Vegeta fight in SSB against aniraza. And the where DBS game Goku comes from is him fighting Jiren with MUI with blue shirt still on. Like I said don’t put Goku from Heroes and try to connect him with canon one. Because we have 3 different types of Gokus fighting in TOP with different outcomes. DBS game Goku could be main game Goku and probably exist as the major timeline. As there is literally couple of Gokus that beat teams up with. GT, Z, and different arcs/movie Gokus.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

Trunks was able Frieza. But as the scene right after prove it had literally nothing to do with the sword.

King Cold just thought that the only reason Trunks managed to defeat his son was due to the sword, unaware that his power was just superior all-around. The point I'm making is that SSJ Trunks' power was directly compared to SSJ Goku's on Namek. His sword destroyed Freeza with a few swings, but there's no telling whether he could do it with physical strikes or not. The fact that Goku couldn't on Namek should be a strong indication that he doesn't hold up as well against cutting attacks as he would a physical strike on the same level. Not trying to say that any fodder with a blade can defeat DB characters.

When the same sword was used against him it did Jack schitt. Trunks even mocks the idea that the blade had anything to do with why he Stomp Frieza so easily. also it broke on Android 18 funny how this blade only seem to successfully cut through opponent's weaker than the wielder it's almost like it's not the weapon but the strength of the wielder.

Yet Yajirobe's sword, which is noted to be exceptionally sharp could slice through both Vegeta's armor and his tail, despite the absolutely massive gap in power at the time. Vegeta's same armor and tail held up fine against attacks from much stronger characters. There's really no disputing that much. Another would be a character like Roshi being penetrated by Chi-Chi's boomerang, despite the difference in power:

https://imgur.com/a/STf8j4K

Again if Yamcha cut off great ape Goku tail with a pair of oversized novelty scissors why the heck can't Yarijobe cut up great ape Vegeta tail when he's injured, half blind and distracted. This is like saying that Batman's a multiversal entity because he was able to succesfully drop kick the presence (who was a multiversal being by the way) because the fact that he was distracted don't mean shit.

Yamcha never used the scissors to cut Goku's tail off and Vegeta wasn't injured enough for someone of Yajirobe's caliber to be considered relative in any facet pertaining to battle. Your example of Batman kicking Specter is inherently flawed, because it omits the crucial bit of information where Specter allowed Batman to take his frustrations out on him.

Ask for the bullets is an inconsistency bullets have been shown to bounce off harmlessly off Krillin multiple time. He has tank machine gun fire at point-blank range as a child as if they were just bee stings. the time he was shot by launch or the time he was gunned down by Bulma.

They were also hurt by higher caliber rounds like General White's pistol and a sniper rifle from a random RR soldier. The entire reason for bringing up the bullets was just to set an example of why the logic you were using wasn't good. You assumed a specific part of a Saiyan's body was less durable because it has been cut by weaker attacks. I brought up two examples of weak attacks hurting another specific body part, i.e., the arm.

Considering that it took hours for the passive destructive effect of the negative energy to cover and potentially destroy the Earth it seems pretty far-fetched to assume that it would be a Galaxy level or even at Universal level when it took hours for it to destroy even a single planet when unconcentrated. Sure,overtime when enough negative energy has build up but I wouldn't say it has Galaxy level of potency outright.

It's galaxy to universal level, but only after a long period of time. Could be millions of even billions of years. The databook doesn't mention anything specific in regards to potency. Just that the Shadow Dragons can destroy a galaxy. Whether that be through the spread of negative energy or via their own energy attacks is debatable.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin:

." Not trying to say that any fodder with a blade can defeat DB characters."

But that is exactly what is implied when you say they are vulnerable to them. People say Superman is vulnerable to Kryptonite and yeah any fodder enough Kryptonite can do some serious damage

"Yamcha never used the scissors to cut Goku's tail off"

No Caption Provided

"They were also hurt by higher caliber rounds like General White's pistol and a sniper rifle from a random RR soldier."

That gun was specially crafted and hurt by the sniper rifle in the same way getting stung by a bee hurt not that it did any serious damage or is life-threatening or anything.

"It's galaxy to universal level, but only after a long period of time. Could be millions of even billions of years. The databook doesn't mention anything specific in regards to potency. Just that the Shadow Dragons can destroy a galaxy. Whether that be through the spread of negative energy or via their own energy attacks is debatable"

is it though? I can't really imagine negative energy destroying a universe or galaxy at the rate it was moving even in a billions years.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

But that is exactly what is implied when you say they are vulnerable to them. People say Superman is vulnerable to Kryptonite and yeah any fodder enough Kryptonite can do some serious damage

They have shown vulnerability to piercing and cutting attacks in the past. That doens't equate to your comparison with Kryptonite, which is literally one of Supes' main weaknesses.

Yamcha is only seen holding his tail. I thought you were saying he cut it off personally.

That gun was specially crafted and hurt by the sniper rifle in the same way getting stung by a bee hurt not that it did any serious damage or is life-threatening or anything.

Yeah, they both hurt Goku. The bullet he took in Super only left a scar on his arm. He didn't sustain any life-threatening injuries from them. The point is, he was still hurt by attack from weaker characters.

is it though? I can't really imagine negative energy destroying a universe or galaxy at the rate it was moving even in a billions years.

It's said to destroying the universe over time. The end result is the destruction of the universe, which is higher than Omega's attack potency.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: "That doens't equate to your comparison with Kryptonite, which is literally one of Supes' main weaknesses"

Yeah but would you not say Superman vulnerable to Kryptonite?

"They have shown vulnerability to piercing and cutting attacks in the past."

Again except all those attacks are either designed to cut through anything. Or only works on people of lower strength. Trunks sword in the hands of King Cold did Jack shit (keep in mind King Cold is about as strong as Frieza which only makes them 25 % weaker than Trunks) him and his sword strikes didn't do much to Goku and it literally shattered on 18. The only real example of a weaker character hurting strong character with the blade is Yamcha cutting great ape Goku's tail,Yarijobe cutting off great ape Vegeta's tail and Yarijobe cutting Vegeta. The latter two are both sneak attacks. And the first two are aimed at the tail which doesn't seem to be as durable as the rest of the his body. And even then Yamcha had to squeeze Goku tail to weakening him before puar cut it off.

"It's said to destroying the universe over time. The end result is the destruction of the universe, which is higher than Omega's attack potency."

I doubt that something that takes hours to destroy a single planet could have Galaxy or universe level attack on the sea after all even a solar system Buster in a billion years could destroy Galaxy overtime.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@bossmountain: Mate, I'm not sure what you are arguing and I don't want to engage in a debate, but why every time that TDP mentions Cronus you simple ignore and don't answer his question ? Have you ever read Episode G to being with ? Actually, did you know at least Cronus's powers to being with ? How will Goku counter Pragma Spathe and his DT ?

Avatar image for deactivated-6063b97152c69
deactivated-6063b97152c69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

@bossmountain: Mate, I'm not sure what you are arguing and I don't want to engage in a debate, but why every time that TDP mentions Cronus you simple ignore and don't answer his question ? Have you ever read Episode G to being with ? Actually, did you know at least Cronus's powers to being with ? How will Goku counter Pragma Spathe and his DT ?

Yeah this conversation is really steering far away from what supposed to be a battle with Cronus and Xeno Goku.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

Yeah but would you not say Superman vulnerable to Kryptonite?

Would it matter? I'm not sure anyone in their right mind would misconstrue what I said to that degree anyway. Lol

Again except all those attacks are either designed to cut through anything. Or only works on people of lower strength. Trunks sword in the hands of King Cold did Jack shit (keep in mind King Cold is about as strong as Frieza which only makes them 25 % weaker than Trunks) him and his sword strikes didn't do much to Goku and it literally shattered on 18. The only real example of a weaker character hurting strong character with the blade is Yamcha cutting great ape Goku's tail,Yarijobe cutting off great ape Vegeta's tail and Yarijobe cutting Vegeta. The latter two are both sneak attacks. And the first two are aimed at the tail which doesn't seem to be as durable as the rest of the his body. And even then Yamcha had to squeeze Goku tail to weakening him before puar cut it off.

I've already provided examples of weaker characters hurting stronger characters whether that be through cutting attacks or standard attacks and vice versa. Repeating the same points over and over again doesn't constitute a debunk, I'm afraid.

I doubt that something that takes hours to destroy a single planet could have Galaxy or universe level attack on the sea after all even a solar system Buster in a billion years could destroy Galaxy overtime.

There was no time-frame provided for how long it would take the universe to be destroyed by it anyway. Arguing an assumed time-frame is meaningless.

All of this has gone far off track of the original point of the thread anyway, and I'm really not sure what you're trying to argue anymore or if you're even someone who should be taken seriously to begin with given the low post count and seemingly trollish nature of these replies.

Avatar image for gokuandsuperman
GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By GokuAndSuperman

@bossmountain: Don’t listen to him. He is clearly a wanker for characters that are against DB characters. I already reported him to mods for being aggressive with insults to my friend. He’ll being gone for while making this site less cancerous. ZG guy also reported for not following thread rules and Jmannn for that same reason insulting DB forums who for no reason.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: Don’t listen to him. He is clearly a wanker for characters that are against DB characters. I already reported him to mods for being aggressive with insults to my friend. He’ll being gone for while making this site less cancerous. ZG guy also reported for not following thread rules and Jmannn for that same reason insulting DB forums who for no reason.

I don't know, man. When the first couple pages of your post history are literally riddled with comments such as these:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It's difficult to believe you'll end up getting anyone banned but yourself. Lol

GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: None of posts show what you did in comparison to my friend. I already have mods messaged for your violent behavior and not trying to control your metal state. I’m helping you fix yourself when you get banned that’s some bad stuff you told my friend. Hopefully getting you off for a while can fix you up with the issues. And others are reported too and being in check not being fake accounts created by you. Not healthy for you to be dwelling in this site 24/7 and losing it on my friend during post. Mods have been message like I said and will notified you a message for your behavior. I thought you were just a troll but I was wrong. You been hiding in your fantasy on trying be the one proving everyone wrong. Seems like you snap at him .

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuandsuperman: Yeah, good luck with that, friend. Just remember what that first screenshot in my above comment says and how it's in contrast to your current behavior. :)

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuandsuperman said:

Don’t listen to him. He is clearly a wanker for characters that are against DB characters. I already reported him to mods for being aggressive with insults to my friend. He’ll being gone for while making this site less cancerous. ZG guy also reported for not following thread rules and Jmannn for that same reason insulting DB forums who for no reason.

Y'know, calling someone a wanker just because you're unable to refute his arguments is pretty low though. Fact of the matter is, he's still doing a pretty damn good job at debunking the Goku wank, a literal plague. But what can I say? Truth hurts, bro. And you gotta learn how to live with it.

@thedarkpaladin said:
@gokuandsuperman said:

I don't know, man. When the first couple pages of your post history are literally riddled with comments such as these:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It's difficult to believe you'll end up getting anyone banned but yourself. Lol

Talk about "being unable to control your mental state" lol

GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: @thebestofthebest: Sad I’m out of control mental state. I been sent to high asylum institute and I escaped. I’m a crazed person losing my mind. Heheheheheheh do you want me to see me dance hehehhehe look at me dance ? look at me dancing. Do you want to dance with me. I sure give Dark a good tapdance on Xeno Goku stomping hehehe.

Darkpaladin seems desperate going on anything that’s to do with DB. The man can’t stand watching his favorites get crush by DB characters cry cry cry. I been reading all of his posts most of it is just wanting attention. Dark has a sad story wanting to take revenge on DB. Poor guy needs a good 2 weeks off soon.

GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That^ guy

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd
deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: it's Obviously a joke, though that aside, the shockwaves is the most impressive feat to ever come out in dragon ball aside of that 100 x king kai fist / Pseudo Super saiyan that were never present after lord slug movie, they took 1 minute and 40 second to reach the asteroid belt whose distance is 150 million KM, meaning it would have to have a speed of 1.500.000 million KM par second, that's a lot, not to mention the energy acceleration would had to have been 225 nanilion and split that by 100 it would then be 2 nanillion par second, the binding energy of the milky way is 300 septendecillion or 3*10^53, it would take 100.000 thousand second for it to just reach that number, a day is a 84.000 second, meaning it would take a day and a Quarter to destroy the milky way, considering that the universe as of now is made of 200.000 billion galaxy at a low estimate, and at fair estimate, 2 trillion galaxy, then it would be 5 and half billion year for it to reach a universal level of energy, and at high estimate 10 trillion galaxy, it would be then 27 billion Years just for it to reach that universal level of potency, it would take the shockwave almost 548 million Year to have the average energy requirement to destroy a low estimate of all of the galaxies in the universe.

it simply is not universal, it's a tricky feat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuandsuperman: holy balls, the calculations are off, the universe is even wider than i thought.

GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By GokuAndSuperman

@thebestofthebest: Meh using 2008 memes sad life you have there. That head with no brain represents the lack of knowledge not understanding sarcasm you have there. You can leave now don’t let the door hit you in the bum in the way out.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That^ guy

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you know, using a dead meme is a meme by itself, though jokes aside, how doesn't no one comprehend that @gokuandsuperman is joking, holy balls, literal humor killed sarcasm

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Memes never die, kid. Joking? More like butthurt lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh well, so............where are the DB fans?

GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherdmanga: My account wasn’t made to target DB haters and fake fans of others animes. My meaning of this account isn’t to poke fun of jokes of people getting too serious over fictional characters. Also not made to get them boiling up at me acting mighty over beating me in argument with me laughing at them. Just a normal user stop assuming that or I’m reporting you too.

GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: Yes my butt hurts a lot by the Taco Bell I ate earlier. Thanks for worrying about me sir. Plus calling me that isn’t nice.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuandsuperman: you might be infinitely dimensional, rabbit, though my power of nakama is more greater than you could be, you are warned, serve the supreme lord of nakama or be vanished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i did the calculations anyway, the universe would die out before those shockwaves get the chances to even do it?, how is that a universal feat?, any DB Fan?

GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: Assuming me that I’m the picture is offensive to me. Flag and reported for bulling.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh no you don't, my power of nakama that is being transferred to my by the readers turn me into an author and i turn you into a slave writer

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"bullying" ?

GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it is rather unfortunate of how much the DB fans are absent since the dragon ball vs no comics thing

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cronus wins.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Sorry for the late reply

"They have shown vulnerability to piercing and cutting attacks in the past."

And like I said the example you provided are at best inconsistency if not outlier. We have seen them tank bullets blades and piercing attacks like their nothing more times and we seen them get harmed by it. Nothing to suggest that are particularly vulnerable to it.

Besides my original point was that unlike Naruto characters in Dragon Ball Z have to be in relative strength in order to severely hurt or defeat one another and this much has hold true.

"There was no time-frame provided for how long it would take the universe to be destroyed by it anyway. Arguing an assumed time-frame is meaningless"

Hardly you wouldn't say that something that would take a billion or trillion years to destroy the universe or galaxy is truly Universal or Galaxy level.

My point is demigra was able to almost destroy the entire Multiverse just by his presence effect beats World which is a higher dimension( which is easily a 5th if not 6 dimensional feat) and even if you try to argue that it was a passive effect of the energies of the time door. Nothing really suggest that his attack potency or durability would be below that on the contrary there are characters like a Omega Shenron Who attack potency and durability are vastly superior to his passive destruction hax.

Dragon Ball characters directly scale from one another because ultimately who wins a fight in db is determined by who is the most powerful and how effectively they use that power.

That is all.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: @thebestofthebest: Sad I’m out of control mental state. I been sent to high asylum institute and I escaped. I’m a crazed person losing my mind. Heheheheheheh do you want me to see me dance hehehhehe look at me dance ? look at me dancing. Do you want to dance with me. I sure give Dark a good tapdance on Xeno Goku stomping hehehe.

Darkpaladin seems desperate going on anything that’s to do with DB. The man can’t stand watching his favorites get crush by DB characters cry cry cry. I been reading all of his posts most of it is just wanting attention. Dark has a sad story wanting to take revenge on DB. Poor guy needs a good 2 weeks off soon.

Woah, it's all right, man. Just because DB characters aren't as powerful as you want them to be doesn't mean you have to make a complete spectacle of yourself. There are other things to care about in life, you know. With that said, I would recommend deep breathing exercises of some sort. You seem to be obsessed to a rather unhealthy degree.

@theworstofthesworstmeloveDarkpwhoever: Yes good at wanking characters never heard of to win a DB thread lol. Sad man or women he/she or it whatever bloody hell who.

That^ guy

No Caption Provided

Sums up my thoughts pretty damn accurately. The guy is so out of touch with reality that he made a parody account about me. Lol

Not sure if I should feel honored or creeped out at this point.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: it's Obviously a joke, though that aside, the shockwaves is the most impressive feat to ever come out in dragon ball aside of that 100 x king kai fist / Pseudo Super saiyan that were never present after lord slug movie, they took 1 minute and 40 second to reach the asteroid belt whose distance is 150 million KM, meaning it would have to have a speed of 1.500.000 million KM par second, that's a lot, not to mention the energy acceleration would had to have been 225 nanilion and split that by 100 it would then be 2 nanillion par second, the binding energy of the milky way is 300 septendecillion or 3*10^53, it would take 100.000 thousand second for it to just reach that number, a day is a 84.000 second, meaning it would take a day and a Quarter to destroy the milky way, considering that the universe as of now is made of 200.000 billion galaxy at a low estimate, and at fair estimate, 2 trillion galaxy, then it would be 5 and half billion year for it to reach a universal level of energy, and at high estimate 10 trillion galaxy, it would be then 27 billion Years just for it to reach that universal level of potency, it would take the shockwave almost 548 million Year to have the average energy requirement to destroy a low estimate of all of the galaxies in the universe.

it simply is not universal, it's a tricky feat

No Caption Provided

I'm honestly not sure what point you're making here or what your post is even replying to.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you know, using a dead meme is a meme by itself, though jokes aside, how doesn't no one comprehend that @gokuandsuperman is joking, holy balls, literal humor killed sarcasm

Sounds more like he's upset to me...

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

And like I said the example you provided are at best inconsistency if not outlier. We have seen them tank bullets blades and piercing attacks like their nothing more times and we seen them get harmed by it. Nothing to suggest that are particularly vulnerable to it.

They're inconsistencies or outliers based on what?

Besides my original point was that unlike Naruto characters in Dragon Ball Z have to be in relative strength in order to severely hurt or defeat one another and this much has hold true.

That point was already proven wrong numerous times in this thread, so yeah.

Hardly you wouldn't say that something that would take a billion or trillion years to destroy the universe or galaxy is truly Universal or Galaxy level.

There's hardly proof it would take that long. The end result is universal destruction, which is more than Omega has shown via his attack potency

My point is demigra was able to almost destroy the entire Multiverse just by his presence effect beats World which is a higher dimension( which is easily a 5th if not 6 dimensional feat) and even if you try to argue that it was a passive effect of the energies of the time door. Nothing really suggest that his attack potency or durability would be below that on the contrary there are characters like a Omega Shenron Who attack potency and durability are vastly superior to his passive destruction hax.

Nothing actually proves Demigra's attack potency is on that level, since it was something that occurred through a massive amp and pertained to magical and space-time powers. Xeno Goku also being overwhelmed in combat by weaker characters still stands. You haven't managed to address that at all.

Dragon Ball characters directly scale from one another because ultimately who wins a fight in db is determined by who is the most powerful and how effectively they use that power.

That is all.

Sounds pretty assumptive to me. By actual feats and direct evidence that doesn't rely on any form of wild extrapolation or assumption, Cronus does curbstomp here.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin:

"They're inconsistencies or outliers based on what?"

Based on what?! How bout the fact that Goku at age 10 tanked shots from Bulma's handgun when they first met? How about that fact that Goku tanked machine gun fire from launch twice? How about the fact Kid Goku took a sniper bullet to the head and kept like it was made of paper.How about the fact that Krillin got shot multiple time with a Machine from Bulma and Launch and was fine? How about the fact that Goku withstood blade boomerang attacks to the neck and was fine?

How about the fact Trunks swords couldn't even Goku a papercut or even cut through Android 18 clothing instead shattering like it made of glass.?How about the fact Trunks swords fail to do anything when used against by king cold?

How about the fact that you're only real examples of a weaker character being able to harm a stronger characters are literally all just suprise attacks,

Or attack specifically designed to harm stronger opponents,Or attacks that inflates the users power so their relative to their opponents? Or the fact that your examples are also fewer and farer in-between and far away from the usual showing of durability making them by definition outliers.and not the usual showing of durability. And that for the most part a character must be relative to another opponent straight in order to really harm them weaker characters might be able to harm them MAYBE if they're able to catch them by surprise and even then it's not guaranteed.

"That point was already proven wrong numerous times in this thread, so yeah."

Pointing out a few outlier inconsistency doesn't prove the notion wrong.

"There's hardly proof it would take that long. The end result is universal destruction, which is more than Omega has shown via his attack potency"

So let me see if I got this straight you refuse to believe that a being that could affect the entire Multiverse and a higher Dimension is truly six-dimensional but you're totally willing to believe that energy that takes hours to destroy even a single planet is universal?

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

Based on what?! How bout the fact that Goku at age 10 tanked shots from Bulma's handgun when they first met? How about that fact that Goku tanked machine gun fire from launch twice? How about the fact Kid Goku took a sniper bullet to the head and kept like it was made of paper.How about the fact that Krillin got shot multiple time with a Machine from Bulma and Launch and was fine? How about the fact that Goku withstood blade boomerang attacks to the neck and was fine?

You have a strange definition of the word "tank". Last I checked, he was knocked on his ass and teared up over it. Then there's the fact that bullets have consistently caused him to be taken aback and show very visible signs of pain. Even more so than he did in DBS. Dragon Ball was also a gag manga when it was first serialized, so there's nothing about that proving the instances later on to be outlierish...

How about the fact Trunks swords couldn't even Goku a papercut or even cut through Android 18 clothing instead shattering like it made of glass.?How about the fact Trunks swords fail to do anything when used against by king cold?

Already addressed this and countered with examples of my own. Calling the ones that don't agree with your opinion outliers isn't a valid argument at all.

How about the fact that you're only real examples of a weaker character being able to harm a stronger characters are literally all just suprise attacks,

Addressed this as well and showed why it's irrelevant. Not that this is at all accurate.

Or attack specifically designed to harm stronger opponents,Or attacks that inflates the users power so their relative to their opponents? Or the fact that your examples are also fewer and farer in-between and far away from the usual showing of durability making them by definition outliers.and not the usual showing of durability. And that for the most part a character must be relative to another opponent straight in order to really harm them weaker characters might be able to harm them MAYBE if they're able to catch them by surprise and even then it's not guaranteed.

Yajirobe hurting Vegeta is a prime example of a weaker character damaging a stronger one. Until you debunk that, I'm afraid these paragraphs aren't serving any real purpose other than to continue derailing the thread because you have no argument for Xeno Goku.

Pointing out a few outlier inconsistency doesn't prove the notion wrong.

They aren't outliers or inconsistencies, though, so yes, it does prove your baseless opinion wrong.

So let me see if I got this straight you refuse to believe that a being that could affect the entire Multiverse and a higher Dimension is truly six-dimensional but you're totally willing to believe that energy that takes hours to destroy even a single planet is universal?

That's not what I said at all. Just that you have no proof Xeno Goku is (lol) 6d or multiversal, while I've provided examples from the story proving otherwise.

Juggerman40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cronus oneshots literally this is like having Superman fight Galactus.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: "You have a strange definition of the word "tank". Last I checked, he was knocked on his ass and teared up over it. Then there's the fact that bullets have consistently caused him to be taken aback and show very visible signs of pain. Even more so than he did in DBS. Dragon Ball was also a gag manga when it was first serialized, so there's nothing about that proving the instances later on to be outlierish.."

You have strange definition of "being Vulnerable to something" being taken aback going "ouch" and occasionally leaving a scratch does not mean you're vulnerable to it. This is the equivalent of saying that One of humans weakness is pinches because occasionally it'll make them go ouch and maybe if you're lucky it'll leave a bruise. Also getting He got shot in the head with a sniper rifle when he was invading the Red Ribbon Army didn't even slow him down at all. Bullets actor bass are just a minor annoyances like being pinched.

"Yajirobe hurting Vegeta is a prime example of a weaker character damaging a stronger one."I already debunk that multiple times.

Surprise attack at a vulnerable spot on a somewhat injured and distracted Vegeta. hardly counts as a strong example.

"They aren't outliers or inconsistencies, though, so yes, it does prove your baseless opinion wrong."

But by definition they are there few different between and are inconsistent with his usual showing of durability making them by definition outliers they are the exception not the rule. Not to mention that there is nowhere in any of the Dragon Ball lore does it even mention that they're vulnerable to blade or piercing attack,there is not one wiki page not one guide book that suggest this nothing it's just headcanon. not to mention that weaker a characters being able Characters to harm stronger a characters go against what Toriyama says about battles being determined by who has the greater power.

"That's not what I said at all"

It's not what you said it's what you're doing.

Demigra was going to destroy the measurable size multiuniverse and a higher Dimension simply by existing. You insist that this was done some sort of unnamed unmention hax even though it's never been stated to be the case

And even if it was the case it doesn't prove to his attack potency or durability is lower than the hax itself since in most cases is usually higher like with Omega Shenron.

I find it amazing that you believe the energy to can't even destroy a single planet over the course of several hours is somehow has Galaxy or universe level attack potency. Especially since it was done over time it doesn't count. if it takes a character a hundred years to destroy a single Mountain it would be misleading to say that he has mountain level attack potency.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

You have strange definition of "being Vulnerable to something" being taken aback going "ouch" and occasionally leaving a scratch does not mean you're vulnerable to it. This is the equivalent of saying that One of humans weakness is pinches because occasionally it'll make them go ouch and maybe if you're lucky it'll leave a bruise. Also getting He got shot in the head with a sniper rifle when he was invading the Red Ribbon Army didn't even slow him down at all. Bullets actor bass are just a minor annoyances like being pinched.

The words "reading comprehension" don't mean much to you, do they?

Surprise attack at a vulnerable spot on a somewhat injured and distracted Vegeta. hardly counts as a strong example.

Doesn't matter. His power was still far greater than after he reverted and got hit by the Spirit Bomb, and surprise attacks are only relevant if a character lowers his Ki like Whis said.

But by definition they are there few different between and are inconsistent with his usual showing of durability making them by definition outliers they are the exception not the rule. Not to mention that there is nowhere in any of the Dragon Ball lore does it even mention that they're vulnerable to blade or piercing attack,there is not one wiki page not one guide book that suggest this nothing it's just headcanon. not to mention that weaker a characters being able Characters to harm stronger a characters go against what Toriyama says about battles being determined by who has the greater power.

They aren't. I've given like 5-6 separate examples that come to mind off the top of my head alone. You've done nothing to show examples of these same characters being completely unaffected by weaker attacks, so there isn't anything other than your own interpretation on a concept that isn't even explained in universe to suggest they're outliers. On panel feats =/= headcanon. 5d/6d Xeno Goku on the other hand is a prime example of it.

It's not what you said it's what you're doing.

Proving you wrong with examples can be frustrating, I understand.

Demigra was going to destroy the measurable size multiuniverse and a higher Dimension simply by existing. You insist that this was done some sort of unnamed unmention hax even though it's never been stated to be the case

You haven't shown this to be true. Chamel's existence was going to collapse the space-time of the multiverse thanks to time energy and magical powers he was infused with. He hasn't once shown this level of attack potency and you're clearly unable to show any examples of him doing so, which is why you've resorted to arguing fanfiction and applying some pretty entertaining mental gymnastics on top of it. I'll just paraphrase what you said before:

"Not to mention that there is nowhere in any of the Dragon Ball lore does it even mention they're 5/6d and multiversal,there is not one wiki page not one guide book that suggest this nothing it's just headcanon."

And even if it was the case it doesn't prove to his attack potency or durability is lower than the hax itself since in most cases is usually higher like with Omega Shenron.

You've failed to prove it's on the level. The burden of proof falls on you.

I find it amazing that you believe the energy to can't even destroy a single planet over the course of several hours is somehow has Galaxy or universe level attack potency. Especially since it was done over time it doesn't count. if it takes a character a hundred years to destroy a single Mountain it would be misleading to say that he has mountain level attack potency.

You can take my statements out of context if it helps you sleep better at night. The fact remains that you've failed to demonstrate the truth of anything you've said in this thread pertaining to Goku having a slim chance against Cronus, and considering you ignore anything directed towards you related to that, I'll just assume you're too afraid to address it or lack the necessary knowledge.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: "Doesn't matter. His power was still far greater than after he reverted and got hit by the Spirit Bomb, and surprise attacks are only relevant if a character lowers his Ki like Whis said." It totally does even Yamcha and Puar was able to cut off Great ape Goku's tail would literally no difficulty despite being weaker than base Goku. characters weaker than Goku has been able to cut off his tail and even pull it off by accident Yarirobe being able to cut off Vegeta's tail is completely consistent with what we seen Saiyan Tails have never been shown being hard to remove even by a people less than 10% the Saiyan strength.

the second attack Yarijobe did on Vegeta was after Vegeta survive the Spirit Bomb and trying to blow himself up so he was clearly exhausted and caught off guard .

I already said it before these examples are weak. And explainable within the context of the show. Even if you want to ignore the explanation like what you're doing now at best you can call them outliers.

"You haven't shown this to be true. Chamel's existence was going to collapse the space-time of the multiverse thanks to time energy and magical powers he was infused with"

Yes quite Similar with Omega Shenron he mere presence was destroying the earth thanks to the energy and magical powers Infuse with him by the corrupted Dragon balls that he just absorb into himself. and while it's true absorbing the energy from the dragonballs did make him way stronger than he was before his attack potency and durability was enhanced way above the destruction hacks of the dragonballs.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

the second attack Yarijobe did on Vegeta was after Vegeta survive the Spirit Bomb and trying to blow himself up so he was clearly exhausted and caught off guard .

Vegeta said he still had enough power left to destroy everyone there, so irrelevant.

I already said it before these examples are weak. And explainable within the context of the show. Even if you want to ignore the explanation like what you're doing now at best you can call them outliers.

You've said it, but much like the rest of your claims, you haven't shown it to be true.

Yes quite Similar with Omega Shenron he mere presence was destroying the earth thanks to the energy and magical powers Infuse with him by the corrupted Dragon balls that he just absorb into himself. and while it's true absorbing the energy from the dragonballs did make him way stronger than he was before his attack potency and durability was enhanced way above the destruction hacks of the dragonballs.

Exactly like with Omega Shenron. In both cases, the destruction was caused by an outside force that had nothing to do with their attack potency in combat. Therefore, if you want to scale Xeno Goku to Chamel or Demigra, you need to prove their attack potency is on the level you're claiming.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: "Vegeta said he still had enough power left to destroy everyone there, so irrelevant."

He tired injured caught off guard I fail to see how that's irrelevant since it is the mostly reason Yajirobe was able to pull off that attack successfully.

"You've said it, but much like the rest of your claims, you haven't shown it to be true."

Really Last I count it's my 10 examples versus your two. It's pretty clear which is the more consistent showing and which is the outlier.

"Exactly like with Omega Shenron. In both cases, the destruction was caused by an outside force that had nothing to do with their attack potency in combat. Therefore, if you want to scale Xeno Goku to Chamel or Demigra, you need to prove their attack potency is on the level you're claiming."

Well in all fairness is this anything like Omega Shenron then his attack potency and Durability should be way above the pass affects of his hax. Then again it was never confirmed to be a hack in the first place.